Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I looked at Karolina unbelieving. "Both of these girls are my body slaves? And they will be with me all of the time?"

Karolina looked distraught, "Sorry Boss, still looking for 'nother girl. Got eye on one now. May be OK."

"Karolina, do I need two or three body slaves?" I asked reasonably.

Karolina looked shocked, "NO BOSS!" I was glad about that. "You bigger Boss, need you five, six body slaves," she said in all seriousness.

She looked at Karen, "Boss, Karen not right body slave. Tits wrong. Feel too much. Not right for girl, not right for Boss." Karolina thought for a few moments, "Might be good torture slave. Pins in tits listen scream." Karolina obviously thought that this was a possible career choice for Karen. I wonder how good Karolina would be as a school careers advisor.

Karolina shook her head, "Now need more girl."

"Maybe you should see if they are right before you get them, Karolina," I suggested.

She brightened then, "Sure, old master give try to buy."

I was now sure that that suggestion was a major mistake.

I left the 'Joasia' room in a bit of a mood. Julia following at my heels didn't actually help although she was a very sexy girl.

I ended up in my office with Julia knelt next to me.

I was in turmoil. Body slaves no less. What was I going to do with body slaves, and TEN of them? I was angry, fuming. I wanted to strike out at someone.

I was angry and I was ... I don't know what I was. I don't know what I wanted. I don't know what Karolina was trying to do for me. I just don't know!

I looked at Julia kneeling by my side, "You go tell Karolina I want her here right now. And I want some soft rope, a ball gag and some candles." Julia got up as I thought about my orders to her, "And a lighter that works!"

Julia ran out of the room. I wasn't sure whether it was to do my bidding or just to get away from me. I sat and brooded. What was I going to do with Karolina, the architect of my troubles?

Within moments Karolina and Julia ran back into my office, both were carrying bags which they dropped to the side of my desk. I stepped to Karolina and ripped her dress off, throwing the remains into a corner. She stood, not erect and proud now but ready for what I would do to her.

I looked in one of the bags and saw a large roll of gaffer tape (duct tape to you left-pondians). Putting her arms behind her back, left hand to right elbow and right hand to left elbow, I wound the tape tightly around her forearms from elbow to elbow.

Still caught in my anger I picked her up and dropped her bodily on her back on my desk. Her grunt of pain as she landed on the hard surface, with her arms secured underneath her, shocked me out of my fugue.

I sat in my chair and wrapped my arms around her as best I could, then lay my head on her breasts. "I'm sorry Karolina. I should not take my anger and frustrations out on you."

"Not be sorry Boss. Me you girl. Do to what want, me like." She tried to kiss the top of my head but couldn't reach.

I got up and helped her to stand. Putting an arm around her waist I led her to my bedroom. I lowered her onto the bed far more gently than I had onto my desk. I looked down at her naked body laid out helpless before me.

I lay on the bed with my head by her feet, these had caught my attention and I now was running my hands over her left foot. She had hairy toes. Six hairs on the big toe, then three on the next, two on the next two toes and poor little piggy had none, as the rhyme goes. I sucked her big toe into my mouth and bit it. I don't know why, it just seemed like a good idea at the time.

Lifting my head I looked along Karolina's body to see what she thought of me biting her. Her eyes closed she lay passively on her back as I had positioned her. She didn't seem to be suffering discomfort from her arms still taped together behind her back. I did notice a little glint of moisture on her pussy lips.

Looking round I saw Julia kneeling by the side of the bed watching me, she smiled when she saw me looking at her. I returned her smile.

Back to Karolina's foot, I sucked the next toe into my mouth and washed it with my tongue. I bit it too, just so as it wouldn't get lonely. The middle toe was more difficult to separate but I managed to get it in my mouth and it too was washed and bitten as was the forth toe. I looked at the toes together and saw that the first four all had little teeth marks I separated the little toe and, after a good tongue washing gave it its wounds too.

I kissed along her foot to the ankle and then took hold of her right foot. I had to move a little to get good access but moving also gave me a better view up between her opened legs. I noticed that there was a definite evidence of girl juice on her inner lips and the outer lips were beginning to engorge.

The toes on Karolina's right foot were also hairy, the big toe having seven hairs, the next two toes four, the forth toe two with little piggy going without again.

I sucked and bit each toe in turn until they all matched the left foot, being wet and wearing tooth marks. I then kissed all the way along her foot to the right ankle.

With a little help from Julia I rolled Karolina onto her front then returned to her ankles. I couldn't resist running my hand all the way down her body from neck to ankle. As my hand passed over her bum she parted her legs, possibly in the hope that I would drop in and stroke pussy for a minute or two.

Now I knelt on Karolina's left hand side and lifted her foot up to my mouth. I kissed and nibbled and licked all along her calf. I stopped before I got to her knee though. I lowered her left foot and lifted the right one. Kissing and nibbling the right calf was as nice as doing the left and I soon reached her knee.

I lowered her left leg and then pulled the two together. Now I lightly licked the backs of her knees. I had to hold her legs together to prevent her knees parting while I kissed them. As I moved from left to right knee I saw that Julia was holding Karolina's ankles together. I smiled my thanks to her. Licking and biting the backs of Karolina's knees was fun because of the effects that it produced. Karolina was panting and moaning now, and I hadn't even reached her thighs yet.

I continued my kissing and licking along the backs of Karolina's thighs. Now I also started stroking and pinching as well as my mouth action. As I moved to Karolina's inner thigh Julia parted Karolina's legs to give me better access. Julia continued to hold Karolina's legs wide apart for me.

My mouth and fingers travelled up Karolina's left thigh, tormenting and exciting in turn. I moved all the way to the crease at the junction of her thigh and bum cheek. With a single stroke I licked the whole length of that cease.

Karolina was now panting and moaning, pressing her head into the mattress and squirming her upper body around to rub her nipples on the smooth silk of the bed coverings.

Julia moved to the side as I moved to lie between Karolina's legs and start on Karolina's right leg. I kissed Julia's cheek and ran my hand quickly over her breasts as she moved out of my way. Julia smiled and blew a kiss to me.

Again I worked my way along Karolina's leg up to the crease at the top of her thigh. This I licked in a single stroke too. Then, as I lay on my stomach between her wide open thighs, I pressed my thumbs into Karolina's bum crack and opened her cheeks as wide as I could. There before me, tempting my mouth and tongue was her little rosebud arse. I blew directly onto this dark entry and felt Karolina shudder and her moans increased in volume.

I dipped my head down and licked around her arse, then pressed my tongue against her rear entry and pressed. Her sphincter gave only moderate resistance before opening and allowing my tongue entry into the forbidden depth within. Ignoring the very bitter taste I wiggled the tip of my tongue inside Karolina's arse. Now she almost shrieked and nearly raised her upper body off the mattress before collapsing back onto the bed.

I smiled at her reaction and pulled away from her, pulling my tongue from her warm depths. I would remember her liking of a rimming and do it again soon. The taste was not a turn off, more like a payment to give my partner such pleasure.

Julia and I flipped Karolina back over and I looked down between Karolina's reopened legs at her sopping cunt.

I leaned forward to lay on my stomach again and nuzzled into her cunt. I licked along her reddened outer lips and opened her inner lips with my thumbs, exposing her hardened clit. With the gentleness of a butterfly sipping nectar from a flower I placed feather light touches with my tongue directly onto her engorged clitoris. Time and time again my butterfly tongue dipped into her honey pot vagina. Within just a couple of minutes she sprayed my mouth with her girl cum, it tasted wonderful. I continued my licking though. Karolina squirmed beneath me as I so gently licked her clit.

"Fuck me Boss. Now please, now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.