Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Sitting at my desk I read through June's personnel folder again. Basically she was lucky to have been able to get the job she did have. She didn't have any higher education and only managed two GCSE's, Sociology and History, from secondary school. The two references she had were from fast food places and they were just employment history rather than a record of her achievements. She was twenty-two and had no true prospects.

I looked up at Christine who sat opposite me.

"What do you," and I emphasised the 'you', "think of her?"

"She's an arsehole."

"And her work?"

"If I ever get any work out of the slag I'll let you know."

"Is she honest, money and such?"

"Provided it's nailed down and has an armed guard she's fairly honest-ish."

"Personal hygiene, cleanliness?"

"Stand upwind and if you have to kiss her use someone else's mouth."

By now Ela was almost ready to rip Christine's head off. How dare she say such things about her friend. Just as she started to come over to us, Joasia caught hold of her arm and whispered in her ear. Ela looked at Joasia for a moment and then Joasia nodded.

"Have one of your women taken their top off again? I told them all about that, they know how distracted you get by naked tits." Christine looked round but all of my girls were busy working and fully dressed.

I noticed that my IM had a message coming in so while Christine was distracted I opened the IM window.

Joasia — "Told Ela you and Mistress Christine tell story lies. Both love June. June need belong you."

Joasia — "Need you buy Ela sense of humour."

Christine's mobile phone rang then which she answered. After a brief conversation she muttered, "Oh fuck me."

Well, no further invitation was needed and as she rose from her chair I too got up and held out my hand to her. She must have been distracted because she took it and, seconds later, was on her back on my desk with her panties pulled to one side.

As I pushed into her I sighed, "Anything you ask my precious."

Raising herself onto her elbows she glared at me ferociously then collapsed back onto the desk. "Said it again didn't I?"

I was too busy to answer, pulling her dress down off her shoulders. I freed her breasts and got busy sucking and nibbling on them. And my mummy had always told me never to speak with my mouth full. I did nod though, with delightful secondary consequences. Christine seemed to like it as well.

Very soon she was panting and moaning, she clutched the desk and wrapped her legs around me.

In the background Christine's mobile rang again but we ignored it, having other things on our minds.

Christine and I rushed to our climaxes and came together, we kissed and hugged for a few moments.

"Gerroff me you sex mad bastard! My God! I've now got to go and see my Uncle dripping your cum all over the place."

Joasia came up, "Uncle call again. Tell him you screwing, will be cum soon."

Christine clapped her hands over her face.

Karolina started washing Christine down and clearing any worries that she might have about dripping.

Joasia and I helped Christine to her feet while Karolina was still straightening her panties.

Christine looked daggers at me then threw her arms around me and kissed me. "I do love you, you know but you are a tit."

Before I could say a word every female in the room clasped her hands to her breasts and chanted in unison, "These are tits," and then, all pointing at me, "and you're a pillock."

Christine left the room laughing. "Oh God what am I going to tell my Uncle."

As the door closed behind Christine, Joasia came to me, "Boss, not tell Christine uncle that what just said. Told him customer had hard problem," and she glanced down at my crotch, "only Christine could deal." The rest of the room burst into laughter.

"Oh shit! Karolina call Christine now. We need to tell her before she gets to her uncles' office." Karolina pressed a speed dial button and Christine's phone started ringing, from its position on my desk.

"Call her uncle's secretary, Sue." I called, but Karolina was already dialling. Then she looked up at me, "Christine with uncle." And she hung up the phone.

We all looked at each other for a couple of minutes. "Well, it's done now," I said. "We will see what she says when she returns." They nodded and then burst into laughter again at the thought of what her uncle would say.

I sat at my desk and looked over June's personnel file again. Something about June drew me to her. She seemed to fit in with us perfectly. I knew she and Joasia had had long talks and she always seemed to want to please far more than a normal maid would, even more than Justine or Kelly.

"Joasia," I called but she was already standing by my side. "Do you think that you can get June's manager here so I could have a word with her?"

"Name Mrs. Hubbart, wait outside." And she left a sealed envelope on my desk. It had 'Mrs. Hubbart' written on the front in Christine's handwriting.

Joasia brought a middle aged woman to the chair in front of my desk. "Mrs. Hubbart, Boss."

I rose and offered her my hand and we shook.

"Mrs. Hubbart," I started with a smile, "I would like to ask you some questions about June Whiting."

"Oh, my Lord, I'm afraid that without Ms. Boyle's express permission I cannot answer any questions about any member of the staff."

I handed over the letter from Christine which she opened and read.

"My Lord, Ms. Boyle has given me specific instructions as to the questions I can answer about Miss Whiting."

"Well, Mrs. Hubbart, is June a good worker?"

"Oh, is she a worker? I thought she just came to drink tea and disturb the working staff."

Ah, it's going to be like that is it. It seems that Christine has gotten her revenge for the message to her uncle. And she got it in first. Damn!

"Is she honest?"

"Of course, my Lord, she's never stolen anything that she couldn't fit into her transit van. And the hotel has managed to buy back most of the linen she was responsible for."

I glanced over at Ela, she was staring open mouthed at Mrs Hubbart, shocked at these outrageous lies she was telling about June.

"Has she taken her holiday entitlement yet?"

"Oh yes, my Lord, and she's been very kind to the rest of the staff and taken all their holidays as well."

"How does she handle the little embarrassments that occur when she has to go into a guest's room?"

"Well, my Lord, she ran away screaming rape when a gentleman guest had two of his shirt buttons undone. But, as he was eighty-three years old and a bishop, we thought she might have over-reacted a little. Then there was the time she threw a female guest out of the hotel for walking around wearing just her panties, June called her a pox ridden slut and a hotel trawling whore." Mrs. Hubbart shook her head. "There was nearly some trouble over that incident as the girl was only five and her mother said she wasn't allowed out of the room on her own."

"Does she require much supervision?"

"I'm not sure that two ex-SAS men with shotguns and bullwhips could be called supervision, my Lord."

Now Ela was having trouble fitting the things she was hearing to the June that she knew and loved.

I stood and held out my hand again, "Thank you so much, Mrs. Hubbart, you have been very helpful."

She shook my hand, "Oh dear, I tried not to be," she smiled. "Is the interview over now?"

"Yes, and thank you again."

"Good, You take June, my Lord. Take her and give her the chances she'd never get here. She's too easily taken advantage of is June. The other girls put on her something terrible, and they're no better than they should be. You take her and let her show you what she can be. I'll wager that she'll give some of the harpies here a shock she will."

Ela was now stunned by the sudden change in Mrs. Hubbarts views on June. She just sat staring, wide eyed and open mouthed at this woman who couldn't seem to make up her mind whether she liked June or not.

Mrs. Hubbart went over to Ela and hugged her. "I was so glad to hear that you got a job with his Lordship, Ela dearest. You weren't right here. You need to get back to university and do that PDF thing that you wanted. You're too good for a hotel, even one as posh as this. Jonathan will be OK, he'll make mistakes all over the place, but he's a great arse licker."

They hugged once more then Mrs. Hubbart left, I was still standing behind my desk as I watched her leave.

Joasia called to me, "Boss, here need you."

She had arranged a low table and three chairs in a corner of the room. A small mat had been placed on the floor beside one of the chairs.

"June here see you," and she showed me which chair I was to sit at. Surprisingly it wasn't the one next to the mat.

I sat and waited. When Joasia brought June up to me I stood and smiled. "Master this Freewoman June Whiting." Joasia showed June to the chair beside the mat.

I took note of the 'freewoman', June was to be treated like a lady. "Joasia, some refreshments for my guest please." Joasia left to get them.

"Please sit, Freewoman." I gestured to her chair.

"Thank you, my Lord." She sat demurely, knees tight together and ankles crossed to one side.

Karolina came and knelt beside me on my right, the English tea-time setting was jarred by her nakedness. She squirmed closer and rubbed her cheek against my hand. This was her request that I petted her so I slid my hand down and found a warm breast. Karolina almost purred with the attention.

Joasia brought tea and small pastries which she set on the table. She too was now naked and took up her position on my left. Without conscious thought I started stroking her hair.

I knew what they were doing, they were telling June that if she wanted to join them as one of my slaves then this is what she too would be expected to do; get naked and let her master fondle her in any way he wished, in front of any company as well.

June took a sip of her tea and smiled her thanks to Joasia. "My Lord, I wish to ask what might become a personal question."

"Oh please do. I will try to answer provided that it doesn't comprise any one of my friends." I answered.

"My Lord, how does one become a slave?"

"Well..." I paused unsure of the answer, "I think you could say I got these two precious darlings by force. Their previous owner didn't want to take on the forces arranged against him."

"Was there any other way that you could have obtained these delightful girls?"

I thought for a few moments, covering my hesitation by taking a sip of my tea. "I suppose I could have purchased them." I conceded.

"And how much would an untrained slave be worth, my Lord?"

I turned to Joasia, I was sure that she would know. Joasia looked up at me, "Twenty thousand dollar US," she informed me.

June nodded. "And if the untrained slave was not resentful of her enslavement and wanted to please her new master?"

I looked down at Joasia again. Joasia thought for a moment, "Thirty five or forty thousand dollar US."

Again June nodded. "I have a slave I wish to sell, though I fear that the price might be considered terribly high."

"Oh, and is this slave pretty?"

"I fear not, my Lord. Her face is rather plain with a nose that is too long and teeth that really need straightening. She is rather small breasted though her legs are long and slim. Her personal hygiene is good and she tries to keep herself fit. She has not had the benefit of a good education though she has been trying to improve herself through night school classes. Not with a great success though, I'm afraid."

I thought for a moment. I considered that June's assessment of her physical attractiveness to be much lower than my opinion of her. While she wasn't a classical beauty, she had an inner life that was released whenever she smiled. This gave her a radiance and character that I was growing fond of, and more so each time I saw her.

"You know I would have to examine this slave prior to discussing terms for her?" I said.

"But of course, my Lord. I would expect nothing less," said June.

"In that case perhaps you would like to fetch your slave and I shall examine her here." I gestured to the table. "Karolina, go with Freewoman Whiting and make sure her slave hurries to her mistress' biding."

June and Karolina got up and left the office. I knew that the lobby was still part of our suite and thus private so I just waited for June's slave to appear.

Two or three minutes passed while I waited. Joasia cleared the table and put down two strips of tape very wide apart on the table top.

The door opened and Karolina's voice could be clearly heard, "Move on. Master want see you lazy arse. Move fastest. [SLAP] Get more smack lazy bastard." June (or, rather, her slave) came running into the room and stopped just the other side of the table.

Joasia took hold of one elbow, "Up on tables feet over sticky tape." June carefully got up on the table and positioned her feet outside the strips of tape. She then stood up and relaxed. I looked up at her. As she was standing on the table her eye-line was above my head and she looked straight ahead. She was just as I remembered her; nipples hard and breathing fast. I slipped my hand between her wide spread legs, yes she was quite wet.

"When were you last fucked, girl?" I asked.

"About six weeks ago, master."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"No, master. He entered me before I was ready and came before I was really wet."

"Have you had a woman lick you here?" I asked still rubbing her wet slit.

"No master."

"Have you licked a woman's cunt?"

"No master."

I pulled my hand away and walked round her. I smiled when I saw the hand print on her backside. Karolina hadn't been playing when she smacked June's arse.

I ran my hand over June's bum, firm and neat, a nice tight bum. June had obviously had some success with her keep-fit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.