Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The gong was sounded again and we went to our couches. These had been rearranged to surround a central walkway which would serve as the catwalk. Christine joined me on my couch and lay spooned against me, making sure that my tumescent cock was lined up with her wet slit. She pulled my top arm over her and placed my hand on her breast.

The MC came out again.

"Ladies and gentleman, there is just one more event for your entertainment tonight and then you can go to bed. Though I don't know what you lot would do in bed that you haven't already done down here."

Polite laughter greeted this joke.

"If you want you can come up with me and find out," Sasha called back. We all laughed more at this.

"Now please welcome the young ladies of the gymnastic team as they give us a fashion show."

We clapped politely and then with more enthusiasm as the first girl walked out to show us a bra. And that was all she was wearing. Another girl came out wearing a similar bra. One went to Sasha the other came to Christine and me.

I am not actually very that interested in bras. I am very interested in what they contain, but not the bra itself. I let Christine 'oh' and 'ah' over it. I just looked at the model. As she was modelling a bra she had tits but they were small, not much more than an A cup. Her pussy was fully shaved and I could see that her outer lips were puffy and pulling the inner lips open. A glisten of moisture was also visible. She saw where I was looking and put her right foot onto the couch to open the view for me.

"Are you looking at this little girl's cunt?" Christine asked.

"Of course I am. How often do you think I get the chance to look at naked little girls without them or their parents calling the police?"

"Oh, is she wet, she looks it?"

I raised my hand and the girl rubbed her slit along my finger, giggling all the time.

"Yes she's very wet."

"Are you going to take her to bed?"

"No, I'm going to take you to bed and we're going to sleep for a while and then wake up and make love with each other."

Christine reached round and kissed me, her tongue probing deep into my mouth.

"Yes, we will."

The girl walked away and another took her place. This bra was just a platform for the wearer's tits, it concealed nothing at all. Again I concentrated on the bare pussy in front of me. She wasn't as turned on as the last girl. Now don't get me wrong. I will never turn down the chance to look at a naked girl. But a naked girl, who is turned on is a much more interesting sight.

I started to kiss Christine's shoulders and arms and tease her nipples more. This gave me the result I half expected, a slap on the arm.

"Justine! Karolina!" they both came running to us. "This beast needs some tits to play with while I look at the clothes they're showing us."

"Oh goodie someone to play with my tits," said Justine.

"You got gooder man toys. He not want mine."

I grabbed Karolina and kissed her. As I leant back I thrust forward with my hips and Christine pressed back with hers.

"Oh I liked that," she said.

I played with Karolina's tits for a little while and then played with Justine's. They took turns bringing their breasts into position for me to fondle and lick and nibble.

This girl left us more quickly than the last girl had and another appeared. This girl was wearing a split bra. The usual full cup was split to show the nipple and areole.

"Do women really wear those things?" I asked Christine.

"Not for long," she replied. "They're bloody uncomfortable, the stitching rubs something awful."

"Girl, run around the room three times then come back here," said Christine. Surprised at the strange request the girl hesitated for a moment until a hissed word from off stage got her running.

Both models ran round the room three times and towards the end of the second circuit it was obvious that both models were uncomfortable in their bras.

The model returned to us and stood with some obvious discomfort.

"Give me that bra." Christine ordered. The model took it off with relief.

We looked at her breasts both areole showed rubbing where the edges of the slits had been.

"See the stitching does that."

I couldn't understand the problem.

"So why have stitching?" I asked. I thought it was a reasonable question.

"Because they have to join the individual pieces of the cup together you tit."

I reached around her and held her warm tits in my hands while repeating the words I had used with Sasha, "No; these tits, me pillock. I meant why do they have to have stitching just there at all?" I took the bra from her and showed her how, by folding a double sized piece of material, you could get the same shape without the uncomfortable stitches.

Christine looked at the bra and then at me, then the bra again.

"Justine! Get me a camera and pad and pencil. I want an email going off to a patent lawyer within an hour." She jumped up from the couch. "You," she pointed at the model, "bring me the first girl that came to us, the one that modelled the half cup." The model nodded and raced away.

Seeing the excitement Sasha came over. Christine quickly explained my idea to her

Justine came running back carrying the pencil and pad but no camera.

"I know office camera, will get." And Joasia ran away to the office.

The two models came back running this time, spurred on by all the excitement from our group. The first model that we saw was still replacing the bra that she had worn. Christine saw them and took the first model by her shoulder.

"And another thing," I continued. Christine and Sasha looked at me expectantly. "Why are the bra cups always the same distance apart? I mean, look at all these girls, they all wear about the same bra size but their tits aren't the same distance apart."

Christine went to the edge of the stage where a number of worried females waited. Within moments all of the girls were coming out, some undressing as they came out.

Christine lined then up and we walked down the line of girls. It was obvious that they were all about the same size but their breasts were spaced quite different distances apart. I walked along the line and placed my hand flat on each girl's chest, my fingers lying between their breasts. Some girls had a two finger gap, most three fingers; one girl's breasts were six fingers apart.

"Now if you have a strip in between the cups like this," and I made a quick sketch, "then you could alter the bra for the individual wearer."

They were both looking at me as though I'd just grown a second head or something.

"Oh. If it's a crap idea..."

"NO!"

"Oh God, no!" they exclaimed together.

"How did you come up with these ideas?" Sasha asked.

My ever loyal Joasia replied for me, "Look lots tits."

Both Christine and Sasha laughed at that.

Then Christine got back down to business. Grabbing hold of the first girl who had modelled for us she said, "I want you to go with him," and Christine pointed at me, "and Karolina," who was also pointed out, "and take him to bed and keep him occupied until you've all slept yourselves awake."

The model looked at me and nodded, "Yes Mistress."

Christine looked her in the eyes. "And make sure he fucks you at least twice."

The model smiled, "Yes Mistress."

"My Lord I need to borrow Joasia for a while. I promise I'll return her unharmed." Then she kissed me. "You've done your bit now go to bed with these nice young girls and let Sasha and I do ours."

I can take a hint, I held hands with Karolina and the model and we walked up to my bedroom.

"What's your name?" I asked the model.

"Melissa, Sir."

"My name is Paul, not Sir." I tried a glare at Karolina, it didn't work.

"Yes, Sir" they both replied grinning.

We had a shower together and there Karolina and I made a wonderful discovery. Melissa had very, very sensitive breasts, her nipples even more so. Of course we teased and stroked these mercilessly until she was almost unable to stand. Her chest was a deep red from the blood rushing in. I am sure that she had had three or four mini cums in the shower alone. Drying her was another delight, the roughness of the towel inflaming her further.

"Pat them dry, please just pat them." she pleaded when we began to dry her chest. But two towels, one on each side, were dragged over and around her sensitive flesh.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked, almost pleaded.

"Sir fuck you good girl."

I picked her up and she snuggled into me as I carried her to the bed. I threw her into the air and she squealed as she dropped onto the bed, arms and legs akimbo. I grabbed hold of her ankles and spread them apart. She laughed and spread her knees wider than I thought was possible. I lay on the bed and pressed my mouth on her wide open pussy thrusting my tongue deep inside her. I pulled back and examined her folds. I was surprised to see she had almost no clitoral hood, though her clit itself was quite prominent. I looked up at Karolina who was kneeling beside Melissa's head.

"You play with her tits, bite them and twist them a bit. I am sure she will like that."

Covering her tits, Melissa moaned, "Not more." She looked at Karolina in desperation.

"Boss say bite you tits, twist you tits, you get tits bite and twist," and she lifted Melissa's arms above her head. "Leave arms stay." Melissa nodded, "do good girl let you suck." And Karolina patted her own pussy. "Give me good cum."

I pushed two fingers into the trapped girl's hot cunt and quickly found the roughness of her g- spot. I started tapping this area as Karolina bit down on a nipple and savagely twisted the other. Melissa screamed and lifted her hips high. So high she thrust her clit into my waiting mouth herself. I sucked on this tasty morsel and then bit it gently, all the while tapping on her g-spot.

Suddenly she collapsed onto the bed. She had fainted with the sensory overload.

Karolina looked down at her. "Little girl big cum!" she smiled, "We get London you give me cum as that."

"We will try to my dearest, we will try to."

Karolina and I lay spooned together waiting for Melissa to wake. Soon she did and we pulled her between us to be cuddled from both sides.

"I have to get you to fuck me, Mistress Christine said." She was almost unconscious yet she still tried to get up. She slid down my body until she got to my cock which she took into her mouth. She didn't even complete one quick suck before she was asleep.

I looked down at her and grinned. Karolina sat up and looked as well.

"I give suck not sleep."

I kissed her. "Let us both sleep for a while and then we will see who will do what and to whom." We lay Melissa beside us and, spooned together, we slept.

The bed rocking woke me a little later as Christine and Joasia got into bed. They both seemed happy and that eased my mind and I went back to sleep.

I woke up much later needing a pee. With difficulty I got out of bed and to the bathroom without waking anyone else. I used the toilet and washed my cock, checking under the foreskin to ensure that my ladies would find me clean and fresh.

Returning to the bed I looked to see where I could get in without waking any of my ladies. There was space next to Christine so I eased myself in there. Christine, feeling the warmth from my body against her back turned over to face me and half climbed on top of me. She seemed quite happy half lying on me with a leg hooked over both of mine that I left her there and I too slept.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.