Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Kelly came in and laid a table for our lunch. Soon all of our party arrived and sat at the table. Joasia was still naked.

Justine served lunch and we ate.

"I look after boss now." Joasia said to the room in general, and Karolina in particular I'm sure.

She came round to me and held out her hand for mine. I took hold and she guided me back into the living room.

"What do now after lunch?"

"Afternoon," I corrected. "We are going to be up late tonight because of the party, so I think that I would like to have a couple of hours sleep. Would you come to bed with me?"

"Is what girl for, bed man."

I let Joasia lead on the way up the stairs. I wanted to watch her naked backside as she swayed her war up. About halfway up I took hold of her waist and stopped her. Leaning forward I gently nipped her left bottom cheek with my teeth. She looked round at me but allowed me to continue. I nipped the other cheek while sliding my hand up her inner thigh to the moist heat at the junction. She opened her legs as my fingers roamed through the hot wet folds of her sex. I pushed forward on her back while pulling back a little on my fingers deep inside her. She bent forward and rested on her arms on a higher step. Now she was opened before me and my lower height placed my mouth just at the right height to lick and nibble at her. I licked a long swipe from her clit to anus and felt her twitch with delight. I focused on her clit for a while, teasing it, nipping it with my teeth and sucking on it hard. More and more wetness soaked my face and dripped onto my shirt from the moaning squirming woman I was making my love with. I licked her slit again and again then fucked her with my extended tongue. Back to her clit while also thrusting two fingers deep into her vagina. I wet my fingers then pressed my middle finger against her anus and gently probed. Her ass opened up to my finger and I entered her warm depths to the first joint. I pushed again and my finger sank completely into her. I chewed on her clit while fucking her ass, one finger to begin with and then another. I felt her tense, small waves of tension rolling through her. Her sphincter clamped down on my invading fingers tightly and then she came. I continued sucking on her clit though I held my fingers still. As each wave of her climax rolled through I teased her clit again and again. She came again, then for a third time before she cried out.

"Stop. Please stop. Boss kill me."

I climbed up a couple of steps and turned her limp body over. She leant against me.

"Girl should make man cum, not man make girl cum."

I helped her to her feet and she leant on me as we climbed the last few steps. Christine was standing on the landing. She appeared to have been watching us for a while because I was getting the 'naughty boy' look again.

"We usually ask the guests to confine that sort of behaviour to their rooms."

"Boss do Joasia that wherever boss want."

"Um..." Christine turned, "now that the stairs are clear, I" and it was a very meaningful 'I' "have work to do."

I lay Joasia on the bed, got a warm damp wash cloth and cleaned her. Then I undressed and we got under the covers and spooned together. I had a breast in one hand and a nicely soaked pussy in the other. And, together, we went to sleep.

A voice from the doorway woke me.

"Sir, Sir!"

A middle-aged woman was standing in the doorway holding a hotel robe.

"I've come to take you to the health centre, Sir."

"Oh?"

She stood still looking at me.

"Why?"

"Well, I'm sure that I don't know that, Sir. I just have to take you to the health centre, so if you'll put this on and follow me, Sir."

"No."

She was shocked at that. That I had actually dared to refuse her orders seemed to be unthinkable.

"But you must, Sir!"

"Why?"

"And I've told you that I don't know why, Sir. The management of the hotel do not tell the likes of you and me why they want things done. But you need to come with me or Ms Boyle will be very cross and she has a lot on today."

"Are either Kelly or Justine available?"

"They are helping Ms Boyle with some very important things today. A very important guest is holding an event here tonight and the entire hotel is being disturbed. And I need to get you to the health centre as quickly as I can, so come on! Put this on!" Again she held up the robe.

She seemed to be very sure of our position in the natural order of things and that was very firmly toward the bottom of the pile.

I got out of bed and walked over, not to her, to the phone. As soon as she saw my nudity she squealed and hid behind the door all the while waving the robe about as though it might be an amulet to ward off sexual deviants. Am I a sexual deviant, I didn't know. I'll have to ask my two slaves, they'll know.

I phoned Christine's mobile.

"Boyle!"

She sounded a little harassed.

"Hi Christine."

"What are you doing, you're supposed to be getting a massage now?"

"Oh! Is that why they want me in the health centre?"

"Oh God! Who did they send?"

"I don't know her name. Middle-aged, brown hair, bit dumpy..."

"Oh fuck me..."

"Yes please!"

"Shut it you! Hand the fucking phone to her."

I walked over the door. The robe didn't scare me away so maybe I wasn't a sexual deviant. I took the robe and handed her the phone. While I was on the phone there was a very short conversation which mainly consisted of the woman saying yes and no in appropriate places.

She came into the room, handed the phone back to me then curtsied. I had never seen anyone curtsy before, not for real. And never to me!

"My Lord, if you would be so kind as to follow me please."

Oh, so some of us weren't actually down at the bottom of the heap after all, though I was sure that she always would be. Her own self image would keep her there.

"Please," I motioned for her to lead the way and gave my best 'keep the peasants in their place' smile. I'll have to work on a few of my 'Lord' to 'peasant' smiles, I'm sure I'm going to need them. I'm really not used to this 'Lord of the Shire' thing.

She led me through the hotel to the basement health centre, by a 'PRIVATE' sign and into a room already setup for a massage.

"Please relax here for a moment, my Lord. Someone will be here momentarily."

I sat in the chair and waited. After a short wait a white coated masseuse arrived.

"If you would slip off your robe and lay on the table please, Sir."

I stood, hesitated for a moment.

"You're not going to scream and run away are you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.