Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

It is a truism that you can have secrets and privacy or servants but not both. I was woken by a warm mouth on my cock, which is a delightful way to be woken. I opened my eyes to see Joasia's head bobbing up and down as she pleasured me. However at the other side of the room, getting clothes ready for the day were Kelly and another girl. The other girl was staring open mouthed at the four of us in our bed.

Kelly spoke sharply to the girl and she got on with her tasks.

By now Karolina and Ela were awake and watching us too. Ela moved over to lay with her head on my shoulder and stroked my chest while Joasia sucked. I was too close to my climax to bother about trivialities such as this small audience and soon came in Joasia's hot wet mouth. All awake now we got up and went to the bathroom. Karolina and Joasia had no trouble going to the toilet with the rest of us there but Ela did. I was pleased to see that no one commented about this. I, of course, was beaten to the toilet by the ladies, but had a cunning plan. I started the shower running and got in. Moments later I was relieved.v

"Look he piss in shower," Karolina said to the others.

"He man what expect?" was Joasia's reply.

Karolina got in with me and we started washing each other.

"Be care he not still want piss. Piss on you."

Karolina stopped washing and looked down at the possible source of warm yellow shower water. Then she shrugged her shoulders.

"He man, will piss when want," and she continued her washing. I did notice that she stood a little closer to me than I would have expected if she was trying to avoid being pissed on.

Ela joined us and Karolina and I had the delightful task of washing her. She was still a little shy and her hands and arms tended to try to cover parts that we wanted to see and were actually washing but we all had fun, especially when Joasia entered as well and three of us were washing Ela. Then the two girls held Ela's wrists above her head and washed with one hand each, while I gave her my full attention with two hands. I was pleased to see Ela stop struggling quite so hard. She could have just walked out of the shower at any time but I think her struggles were for her own peace of mind. I did see her cum at least once though.

We tried to dry each other but this was not working out very well. So Joasia and Ela paired off as did Karolina and me. Our drying proceeded much faster then.

The new girl was waiting for us when we left the bathroom she had gowns ready but no one took one. She led us down to the Lounge where a breakfast buffet was laid out. As we entered the Lounge I saw Kelly give the other girl a 'told you' look and I smiled at her.

"Good morning Kelly. Did you sleep well?" As I kissed her she pressed herself against me and I felt all of the wonderful bits that had teased and excited me with yesterday, all firm and wanton again today.

The rest of the week passed in a very similar fashion. Joasia spent some time each day working with Christine and really enjoyed her work. Ela fitted in splendidly. Karolina was at work in our office from eight-thirty until two o'clock every day when she made me leave and do something else. We went for walks and drives in the area and generally relaxed. It was a great time.

During my time at Dobroyd Castle I decided that I was going into three separate businesses.

The first was pure property. I was going to buy and own property for my own use and benefit.

Secondly, I was going to buy property to rent out. I would have tenants.

Thirdly, I would buy property to renovate. Once renovated these properties would be sold or rented as seemed appropriate at the time.

The third stream caused me some concerns. There was a lot of money to be made in renovations. But to do the renovations I required some renovators. Actually I required a few teams of renovators and some managers / controllers.

I have decided on initially getting one Quality Surveyor to be the controller. He or she (I'll use he or she randomly in the future as the masculine embrace the feminine and sometimes the feminine like to embrace the masculine and both like to hug the other. And they all fuck like bunnies anyway.) will oversee the renovations carried out by a group or team of self employed builders. These teams, one manager should be able to look after three or four teams, will work for a percentage of the profits from selling the renovated property. I knew two or three self employed builders and had often heard them say that they would like to work like this. I thought it would make me money. The figures Karolina and I researched had shown that a profit margin of around 48% to 62.5% was reasonable. A renovation should take a maximum of three months, so four per year for each team. Overheads were calculated at 4% max and the team should expect 35% as their share. That left 9% to 23.5% for me. So £150K should earn me between £54K to £141K per year. Banks were offering 0.5% and shares were falling all the time.

One thing that must be remembered is that I was in the business of wealth preservation, rather than wealth creation. I already had a lot of money. If I left this in the bank that bank could go bust and I'd lose all but £50K, the maximum that was guaranteed for each account.

If I split it over a number of accounts, small enough to be within government guarantee limits then I would have two other problems. Firstly the number of accounts, eighteen hundred at £50K each would be a problem in itself. Secondly I would not have 'leverage' over my bank if the money was split like that. I needed a way where the bank held a sizeable amount of my money while being protected from the bank itself. I thought that one bank holding mortgages and another bank holding cash would be the best of both worlds.

Now I had some other things to do. Firstly I had to tell my small group what I was planning so they would know how to help me. Secondly we had to celebrate. I had been working on this for nearly five weeks now. I thought that we deserved a celebration on the completion of this first phase. We would have a party!

A party is easy to organise. You say...

"Joasia we are having a party here next Saturday, will you to arrange it please?"

And...

"Kelly we're having a party here next Saturday I would like you to ensure that everyone including, you, Justine and Christine, have the proper posh frocks to wear."

See, it's simple. I don't know what all the fuss is about.

Christine spoke with me a little later that day.

"Paul, your party, can I join in with you and make it a bit of a special affair? I can put in a hundred K."

I don't think that I was listening properly.

"No problem, tell you what, how about an open party till, say ten o'clock and make it private after that. I'll put in five hundred." Sis hundred quid should be a good party I thought.

Christine was gobsmacked

"Five hundred!" she exclaimed.

"Oh, don't you think that'll be enough?"

"It'll be enough!" she said as she nodded, very fast.

"Think you can get some music in that as well?" I asked.

She nodded again. I gave her a kiss, during which she seemed oddly distracted. I went back to work. As she left I heard her talking on her mobile.

"Ginny the budget's gone through the roof. See if you can get me the 'Screaming Monkeys' for the night. I know they're touring in the area. They can spare one night can't they? Anyway they owe me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.