Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

There was a knock on the door and Karolina, naked as the day she was born, went to answer it. She opened the door and let Christine in with our breakfast. Christine wheeled in a trolley and setup a folding table to hold the food and another for us to eat at. As she worked she obviously looked at my two ladies standing naked beside me.

Looking at their denuded pubic regions she asked, "Have you two just shaved?"

"Yes."

"Tak."

"Have you put anything on your skin?"

"What put on skin?" Joasia asked.

"Oh God!" Christine exclaimed. "MEN! You know nothing!" And she left quickly.

I started the girls on their breakfast. Soon enough I was aware of both girls squirming in their seats. Then Christine opened our door with her pass key. Out of breath, she rushed into the room and held out a tube to the girls."Here put some of this on where you shaved."

They looked at her in surprise and then at me for permission. I nodded and Karolina took the tube, removed the top, squeezed some cream onto her finger and applied it to Joasia's now reddened pussy.

Joasia took the tube from her and returned the favour.

Christine turned to me. "Don't you use anything to prevent razor burn after you shave?"

"Err ... No, never."

"Well, you shave every day. This is the first time they have shaved. It would have hurt like hell in a while." She stood there shaking her head. I then realised the potential of what I had asked them to do and almost broke down. I hadn't wanted them to suffer. I knew that women did shave their pubic hair, but hadn't thought about razor burn or anything like that as I had never had to endure it.

A small hand lifted my chin as I sat.

"Sir not know razor burn?" Joasia's eyes showed her recent tears.

"No, I didn't know that you could be hurt like this." How on earth could I have been so stupid!

"It hurt little bit," she smiled at me, "but not hurt like see Sir hurt. That hurt morest. Razor burn hurt pussy little hurt better soon. Sir hurt make girl," and she motioned toward Karolina and herself, "hurt inside. Hurt heart, maybe break heart. Sir not want girl hurt, is incident."

"Accident." I corrected, you see I can be a nit picking bastard even when my Ladies are in pain. Good aren't I?

"Yes accident. Not fault. Now Sir kiss better."

I leant forward and our lips met in a deep kiss. When we broke apart she smiled.

"Kiss where Joasia hurt." Now her smile widened as she pushed her pussy toward me.

I kissed the proffered razor burn, and her wet slit, and her protruding clit. And then repeated the kiss on Karolina, then of course I had to kiss her on the lips just to be fair to the two of them.

We returned to our breakfast plates but Christine wouldn't have us eat that food as it had gone cold. She looked at the time and then phoned reception.

"This is Ms Boyle, I will be taking Lord Paul and his party to the Peal Tower now. Arrange for a breakfast trolley for 4 to be waiting for us, and have Justine and Kelly transferred to the tower suite while his Lordship is in residence." She hung up the phone.

"Lord?"

"Yeah, it'll help kick the staff into life if they think that you're an aristocrat. Lord does nicely don't you think."

"Um ... I think I'll like being a Lord." I thought for a moment, "You're not a waitress are you?"

"No," she laughed, "my uncle owns the place and I'm learning the hotel business from him." She sat facing me and leaned her elbows on the table. "One thing I have been trying to get my uncle to understand is that there is a difference between our usual clients and the very rich or super rich. They demand a very different level of service."

"I wouldn't say that I was very rich."

"You might not say so, but within thirty minutes of your arrival my uncle gets a phone call telling him that if you're happy during your stay then he'll get the planning permission that he's been after for two years. And if you're unhappy the health inspectors will visit and shut the kitchens down. Now that call was from Mr Dempsey himself, personally! Well, that means that you are very rich and you have seriously powerful friends."

She paused and considered for a moment.

"You act differently as well. Last night you calmly had me strip one of your girls half naked, today I delivered a trolley to your room and the door was opened by the other girl who was completely naked," she waved at my two Ladies. "And then you almost break down when you realise that you could have hurt them. Your priorities are ... are ... different."

She let that last bit sink in.

"Oh yes, Paul, you act very differently from normal people. I've seen how the very rich act. And you're acting just like the others I've seen in Dubai. They have so much that they want different things for their pleasure. What do you dream of, or fantasize about, when you already have a top model in your bed with your dick in her mouth? Two models? Three?

"You do what you want because you can. You could take your girls through the hotel naked and that wouldn't bother any of you. The little people would whinge, moan and complain. But their complaints would mostly be jealousy. Why couldn't they have two naked girls? Why isn't their man powerful enough to attract another woman or two? And you would probably just look at your girls and think, 'I like the way their nipples crinkle'. Wouldn't you?"

Absentmindedly I nodded in agreement, the image of my ladies hardened nipples clear in my mind. The obvious physical effect happening in my crotch.

"Ms Christine," said Joasia, "Sir like see pussy and tits. Likes hard nipples and wet pussy. We give hard tits and wet pussy." She looked down at her chest, "Only got little tits though." She seemed very disappointed.

"And another thing, when I came in I noticed that Karolina has a palm print on her backside."

Karolina sat up straighter, grinning and nodding.

"Why does she have that?"

Karolina spoke before I could.

"Sir spank cos Sir wanted spank me," she said with pride in her voice. She turned and pointed at Joasia. "Spank her bad girl."

We all looked at Joasia whose head was down.

"What did you do that was bad, Joasia?" Christine asked.

"Not let go of cock. Not want let go. Like Sir cock."

Christine looked at me again.

"And you think that you've got the same type of problems that everyone else has, eh?"

"Well since you put it like that, maybe not. But I do have problems."

"And that's what I want this hotel to be good at, solving rich peoples problems. I started with Justine and Kelly. I met them in Dubai where they were working in the same seven star hotel I was at. They understand what a girl has to do for the super rich. They have no doubts or hesitation about their service. They were trying to catch a rich husband or become a rich man's mistress but they forgot what country they were in. I rescued them from a rich young prick who didn't like being turned down. They know what I'm trying to and they're right behind me. They might even get their rich husband yet," she finished with a laugh.

"So I set the right ambience; the staff will be efficient and very helpful, the female staff will do what they want to for the client, but they will all look good anyway, and the clients will find that their problems ... go away."

"What will the 'female staff' do for the clients?"

She thought for a moment. "They'll do what they want to do. If they think that sleeping with the client is what they want to do then they will. If they don't want to sleep with a client I will back them all the way and throw the client out if I have too." She looked me in the eye. "Setting the right ambience doesn't mean procuring for the clients."

"Not even for the super rich?" I asked.

She paused for a moment. "No," she replied, "that's part of the concierge's job. And I have my eye on two candidates for that post."

She led us through the hotel, me dressed in a gown and the girls in their skin, to the Peal Tower. While she didn't lead us through the main reception rooms, she didn't take us through the staff corridors either. We only met one person on the way, an elderly man who looked at the naked girls, cleaned his glasses and then looked again.

The Peal Tower is the most impressive part of the hotel complex. It is a thirteenth century fortified tower converted into a single suite. A stone built circular stairway took us up to a large, well appointed lounge. The views from the windows were fabulous. At the windows you could see the thickness of the walls, I was sure they were at least six foot thick. The carpets and soft furnishings were the height of luxury too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.