Tycoon
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"We belong you."

WHAT THE FUCK! They had just been given their freedom.

Then Joasia looked at me and her large dark eyes melted me.

"I slave from baby. I not know what do live like free. You look after slave Joasia and Joasia be good slave for boss."

I was gob smacked.

"But not good ... gooder slave." said Joasia and laughed out loud.

"I follow Momma. You good boss. Not like Jennifer Boss."

I had heard Karolina mention Jennifer's bosses before.

"What did Jennifer say about her bosses?" I asked.

"Jennifer say boss think temp like office machine."

"Oh?" I was puzzled.

"Yes office machine boss screw on desk and does all work." Then she laughed. And after puzzling through her syntax I laughed too.

"Karolina are you my slave?" I asked.

"I Karolina, is slave of Paul." See! She did know my name!

"Joasia are you my slave?"

"Joasia slave of Paul. Now when Sir gonna fuck slave Joasia."

She turned to Karolina.

"He not fuck yet. But careful his tongue. Ohhh his tongue."

Karolina seemed to consider this carefully, though she seemed quite interested.

"Now slaves," and they both sat up straighter and pushed their breasts forward, "I am not peeking at tits or pussies."

Karolina smiled and lifted her polo shirt to bare her nice young tits. Joasia seemed quite upset that she couldn't do the same as she was still clutching the napkin behind her back.

I leaned forward and ran a hand over Joasia's breasts. Nipping her left nipple between my fingers I said, "I want to see these treasures as well, my precious. I know what to do." Joasia brightened immediately.

I pressed the small button on the wall and ordered another round of drinks for the three of us then asked for a pair of scissors.

Christine brought the drinks over, she noticed Karolina's bared breasts while she passed out the drinks but never mentioned them. She then handed me a very small a pair of scissors.

"I'm afraid these won't do," I told her. "I have to cut some cloth."

She looked round again and, taking in Karolina's naked tits and Joasia's hands which had not let go of the napkin for some time now, she nodded.

"You want to cut some cloth," she pushed Joasia forward, "like this blouse?"

"Yes." I answered.

"No problem." Christine smiled and left.

"Now, my slaves, are you going to call me Paul?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes Sir," said Karolina.

"Always obey master, Sir." said Joasia.

Umm ... I'm beginning to wonder who actually the master in our relationship is.

Christine returned with a large pair of scissors.

"I think that these will do," she said, and reached for the front bottom of Joasia's blouse.

"No!" I exclaimed. "If I wanted the front opened I could have just undone the buttons."

Both Christian and Joasia looked at her front and saw the truth of that. Then they turned to me.

"Joasia, stand up." She did. "Turn round." She did. "Now, Christine, please cut up the centre of the back of her blouse."

Christine made the requested cut and the cloth parted to reveal Joasia's naked back.

"Now, Christine, take hold of the front of her blouse, lift it over her head and pull it down her back." Christine did so and within moments Joasia's blouse was behind her, completely baring her delightful tits to my gaze.

Joasia sat back down, proudly displaying her tits to me. Christine leant over and ran her hand over Joasia's left breast.

Christine seemed to catch her breath and then looked at me.

"Why didn't I just have the blouse unbuttoned? That's easy. Now my slave is out in public wearing a blouse that she knows is destroyed and that every one is able to see her bared body. And she can't just shrug the blouse fronts together to cover herself."

We looked at Joasia as she sat in her chair pushing her naked tits at me.

"Joasia, do you need to go to the toilet yet?" I asked.

Joasia started to open her mouth to reply when she realised where she would have to go, and that she would have to go there with bared breasts. She turned and looked toward the ladies toilet door, and the people she would have to pass to get there.

"Sir want me do toilet?" she asked with a little trepidation.

I realised that she would walk through the bar if I asked, quiet as it was now and fully dressed, or even if the bar was packed full and she was totally naked.

"Not yet, Joasia, not yet." I said emphasizing the 'yet'.

"Will there be anything else I can do for you, Sir." Christine asked. She licked her lips and seemed hesitant.

"Christine, I would love to have you do more for me. But I am fearful of the hotels rules." I rose and leaned forward to give her a quick kiss on her cheek. She however turned her head and we met lips to lips.

"If you need anything else, Sir, just call." She smiled, turned, ran her hand over Joasia's naked breasts again, then left.

We finished our drinks, Joasia being assisted by Karolina, and went back upstairs. While there was no one else in the bar now, I could see that Joasia was looking a little nervous though she still proudly displayed her naked chest and breasts. At the lifts we said a quick 'Good night' to Christine. I hoped that she had some nice memories to warm her dreams.

On reaching our rooms I called Karolina into the room I was sharing with her mother. I told Joasia she could let go of the napkin. As she eased her aching arms and shoulders her ruined blouse fell to the floor.

I was quite distracted by her breasts and stood running a hand over them, watching intently as her nipples rose, fat and stiff, and the areola crinkled. She stood impassive, watching me but not making a sound or movement to distract me.

I liked her breasts, they were small, a B cup I thought, but firm and seemed very sensitive. The skin was tanned, without the mark of a bathing suit, and flawless. Very tiny hairs ringed the areola, too small to grasp. The nipples and areola were dark, dark brown, almost black. The areola crinkled easily and the nipples were long and plump, almost begging for a mouth to take charge of them and suck and bite.

After what felt like only a couple of minutes of my play with these luscious tits I looked up and saw her watching me and waiting patiently.

"Thank you." I said.

"It nice," she replied, "man thing look woman body, play with tits."

"Yes, it is a man thing to look at a woman's body. And I think you have a beautiful body."

I looked around for Karolina and saw that she too was waiting patiently. She though had removed her polo shirt and was now dressed, or undressed if you wish, like her mother.

"Go and shower, my ladies. I want to think for a while."

They each kissed me then dropped their skirts and, now naked, went into the bathroom, shortly after I heard the shower start running. I too undressed and then lay on the bed wondering what we would do now. We had been away for the two days that Sasha had asked for but I didn't want this little holiday to end. Round and round my thoughts went with no real understanding or decision. One minor decision was made though, we would stay here for a few more days.

I lifted the phone and called reception, a few minutes later we were booked in for a full week, though we would have to change rooms tomorrow. That was an annoyance, albeit a minor one. I heard the hair drier start and I thought that the shower might be free so I too went into the bathroom. Joasia was in the shower and Karolina was drying her hair. As I passed Karolina I slid my hand over her bum cheeks and down along the length of the crack, feeling the wonderful wetness at the front.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.