Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 108

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 108 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Monday

Two Days To Go

Martinè

I woke with a warm bundle in my arms. Opening my eyes, I looked into Isabel's sleeping face.

Umber was kneeling beside my bed, "Master, slave Isabel earned a reward; she asked to share your bed and sleep in your arms. I was glad to grant this request," she told me with a smile.

I settled down for an extra few minutes cuddling my girl.

Life is good.


London

Elastic lay watching her bed-mate. Warm and comfortable now, the taxi had been as cold as their welcome back had been warm.

Sasha lay with her head on Elastic's shoulder, smaller than Elastic, this just made sense. She also liked being cuddled, loved the sense of security that it gave her. As a child, and the heir to a large fortune, and larger estates, she had to be careful what friendships she made. The local children all knew who she was and how much their parents depended on the Chateau's favour. Friendships never came easy to Sasha.

She pressed herself more tightly against Elastic's warm hard body. 'Not as nice as Paul, but wonderful in her own way, ' thought Sasha.

They hadn't made love; last night was for contemplation rather than passion. Perhaps they would this morning.

And perhaps not.


Martinè

"What have you found?" asked Lynne. While nowhere near the technical, or intellectual level of Ela, and Ela herself was only a gifted amateur compared to the blazing intellect and technical wizardry of Karolina, Lynne had been placed in charge of them by their Master himself. None of them would like to raise their Master's ire by usurping Lynne's authority.

Karolina turned and smiled.

She just moved her chair a little to the side and let Lynne, and then Ela, look at one of her monitors.

The numbers were staggering, more that the value of most developing countries, let alone its GDP. It was even a huge percentage of the USA's huge GDP. The three looked again, laughed, high-fived and hugged.

"Big-Nick ought to be renamed Massive-Nick!" exclaimed Lynne. "The Mistress must hear about this."


London

"Oh my, doesn't Sasha bite anymore?" teased Elastic.

"Puuurrrrrrrrr," purred Sasha. Then she took a nipple into her mouth and bit down gently.

"Umm ... That's nice," said Elastic as she hugged her friend.

"I want to see Joasia, again," Sasha said quietly.

"I never met her," said Elastic. "I only joined Paul after they'd been poisoned."

"She was gentle, kind and friendly, and had a wonderful sense of humour. And she loved Paul with all her heart, she really did. She told me that she felt that she'd finally found her home with him."

"Why is it that the gentle souls are taken from us too soon?" asked Elastic.

"Because the ones who do the taking only see them as being in the way. And they remove the gentle ones without thought. The ones who aren't gentle, fight back. No one would try to push Paul out of the way; he'd destroy them if they tried. But, someone like Joasia, well, she was just too trusting and forgiving. She'd had a very hard life, but she still trusted and loved. She was one of nature's innocents."

"Come then," said Elastic, "Let's go and visit Joasia, and we can tell her what's been happening while we've been away."

They rose, donned robes and went to the Joasia room. There, gently lit and protected by a thick glass shield, was the fully restored painting. The brilliance of the colours and vibrancy of the image stunned both women.

"Has the Boss seen this yet?" asked Elastic.

"No, he hasn't dared come back to London since we left. He's concerned about bystanders getting involved in any attack on him. He won't return until this is all over."

"Not long now then," said Elastic.

"Not long now," agreed Sasha.

They sat sipping their coffee and studying the painting, each wrapped in their own thoughts, each communicating with one no longer here.


Strasbourg

I wasn't allowed to use the hotel's gym, and I couldn't really run round the streets or swim in the river. So I pounded away on the treadmill in my own small private gym. It just wasn't the same.

But perhaps I'm being overly sensitive.

But I really, really don't like running. I was in the Navy, finishing up a Chief Petty Officer, a Chief. I was carried to my wars on ships and boats. I walked or, more usually, crawled to my fighting positions. I can't remember ever running anywhere. As my old training Chief used to say, 'if you had to run then you were in deep shit and probably soon to be dead.'

I could swim for miles; I could run for ... well ... yards.

I don't do running. I've always considered myself too sneaky to have to run. Running was for people who couldn't move silently.

I wonder if I've mentioned that I don't like running?

I got off the treadmill and glowered at it.

"Master, should we remove the treadmill?" asked Jill a little nervously.

"No, take it into the street and burn the fucking thing!" I must admit I was a little heated at the time.

"Yes, Master." Jill answered, turning towards the door.

"NO, STOP!" I counted to ten, then another ten. They hadn't worked, so I tried again with another ten. "Jill, my precious girl, do NOT take the treadmill into the street and burn it." Jill actually looked disappointed, "Just take it away, return it to where-so-ever it came from." I held her and kissed her, she seemed to like that, so I did it again. "OK?"

"Yes, Master. Though I'm sure we'd have enjoyed burning it for you, Master." She looked longingly at the horrible device and I could almost imagine her fingers wrapped round a can of petrol and a box of matches.

"Perhaps we can ceremoniously burn it when we get back to Martinè?" I said.

"Ohhh, that'll be fun. Just wait until I tell Umber and the girls about this." She looked up at me, bright-eyed and eager. "We can have burgers and baked potatoes."

I really, really, REALLY must be more careful of what I say.


London

"Well," he asked.

Burton smiled. "The Admiral figured it out within two minutes," he answered.

"Have they signed the agreements?"

"No," replied Burton. His superiors face became stony. Burton pulled out the documents that Elastic and Sasha had signed. "Ms Dempsey pointed out a large number of limitations and errors in the current agreements; she was kind enough to create these." He handed the documents over.

His superior sat and carefully read all of the documents. Half way through he started smiling. "Do we use Dempsey?" he asked.

"No, Sir. For the last 300 years your house has been using Harrow, Harrow and Childs."

"Perhaps it's time we spread our patronage, from the first of next month give Dempsey all of my legal business; make sure that they get a warrant."

Burton didn't have to make notes, his memory was very nearly perfect, that was part of the reason that he held the position he did. "Yes, Sir."

"Suggest to one of the boys that they do the same," his superior continued. "Perhaps 'H' would be the best. He'll be glad to have someone take it from him."

"Yes, Sir," by now Burton never showed his own feelings about the tasks he was given, or the people he had to interact with. He smiled at, and was polite to, everyone, especially those in the Firm. He liked his job; he liked it far more than he liked some of the people he met.


"WHAT!" exclaimed Sasha.

Elastic looked over, this call was obviously from Martinè; and it wouldn't do to have it on loudspeaker.

"You are FUCKING JOKING!!!"

Elastic could 'hear' the three exclamation marks. She smiled as she watched Sasha.

Sasha started laughing.

"No," said Sasha with a laugh, "We'll keep it as it is. Bye then," she said before she closed her phone.

"You will never believe what Karolina has found," she said to Elastic. "She found a small file called 'others', and she cracked it open. Well, that contained a list of account numbers, and they contained..."

"You're FUCKING JOKING!!!" it was Elastic's turn now.


Strasbourg

I looked out of the window again. I had seen Oscar in the window of an office overlooking the front doors of the hotel. He was in an ideal position to cover the hotel doors and the tree-lined boulevard.

I decided that Oscar had been prating round long enough.

"Girl," I called, not loudly as I was certain that there was someone within a few feet of me.

"Master," answered Umber from my side.

"I need one of the Marines, the duty officer or some such."

"Yes, Master." Umber disappeared as silently as she always appeared.

"My Lord," Backhouse greeted me a few minutes later.

"Call me Paul," I said before I could stop myself. I closed my eyes and cringed.

"Yes, Sir," he replied straight-faced.

I glared at him. As usual, it didn't do any good. Perhaps I need to practice my glares.

I went to the coffee table and took a mug. Lifting the coffee pot, I returned to my place by the window.

"Grab a mug," I told him.

Backhouse came to my side and I poured coffee into his mug, then my own. I stared across at Oscar and raised the coffee pot to him. He stared at me for a long time, then nodded. Backhouse had seen him and his acceptance of my offer.

"Escort him in, check for weapons, but don't take any from him." I ordered.

"Yes, Sir," he replied. I let it pass this time. But I wanted to get to know him better; I'll have a word with Jill, if she's finished throwing my gym equipment on a bonfire, and Umber, see if they can arrange him an invitation to dinner.

"Girl," I called again.

"Master," Isabel replied.

"Isabel," I said with a smile, remembering how I woke this morning. "Precious, get Melissa in here, and ask the kitchen for a fresh pot of coffee and a pot of tea. I'll need some extra mugs, cups and saucers."

"I'm here, Master," said Melissa from the back corner of the room.

I turned and opened my arms. "I haven't seen you for a while, precious girl. Have you been hiding?"

She smiled, a very self satisfied smile. "No, my Master. Umber wanted your security to be a little more ... low key. Your personal protection has been a little looser and more discrete. I've been, fairly, close to you, my Master, just not right by your side."

We hugged; a warm and friendly hug.

"Oscar Liemann is on his way over, and he may be armed. I'm going to talk with him for a while."

"Yes, my Master." Her eyes seemed to get sharper and she became more ... focused. A little gentle stretching loosened her muscles and then she seemed to 'blend in' to the background.

A trolley full of tea, coffee and small snacks arrived. I checked that it held everything I thought I might want and then I waited.

Oscar smiled as he entered my rooms. He held out his hand and we shook. A few seconds sorting out drinks and then we sat.

I waited until all of my girls had retreated to the other end of the room. "Oscar, we here believe that you have feelings for Em."

He blushed, and nodded. "Am I so transparent?" he asked.

"Well, you haven't actually hid your feelings very well," I said with a chuckle.

A little ruefully he shook his head. "Does Emiline know?"

"No," I answered. "Not yet. And that's the problem. If you continue sneaking round her, a new member of the protection detail might get the wrong idea. Don't forget they're all armed and willing to use that firepower."

He nodded. "Can I see Emiline?"

It was my turn to smile.

"Girl, call Em, I need her here now."

Perhaps the message was delivered with just a little too much urgency, as Em came charging in, a huge green medical bag in hand and was at my side in seconds.

"What's wrong, Master, where do you hurt?" Em fired of rapid questions until I put my hand over her mouth.

"Em, darling, I'm fine. There's someone who wants to meet you." I pointed behind her to Oscar, he stood nervous and fidgeting. I swear, if he had a hat he'd have been wringing it.

"Oscar!" exclaimed Em.

"Emiline," said Oscar.

"Hi," said Em.

This was getting them nowhere. "Em, Oscar here loves you, but for some strange reason he's too shy to say so."

Em turned at stared at me, her eyes and mouth three circles of surprise.

Em came to me, "Are you sending me away, Master?" she asked, her head downcast.

I lifted her chin until I could look into her eyes, "My dearest Em, you have a place with me for as long as you want one. Even if you decide that you desire your freedom, you will always have a home with me."

Em thought for a moment, glanced at the now exceedingly nervous Oscar, and then back to me, "He does make me feel all squiggy inside, Master."

"Squiggy?"

"Yeah, really squiggy, and well, wet too." The movement of her knees let me know precisely what she meant.

"Why don't you take a few days off and go away somewhere with him, see if you two really do click?"

"But, my Master, my place..."

"Is where you can grow. You have a chance of love. It may not work out. It might be the fiery passion you've always dreamed of. Go, find out, come back to me when you know."

She glanced at Oscar again, "Is he a good man, Master?"

"He seems to be. He's been looking after you for a few weeks now."

"Oh?" she looked suspiciously at him, "When?"

"In London, when the girls were having fun with the gangs in the East End."

"Oh." She quickly glanced at Oscar. He looked more like a young boy caught stealing apples rather than a professional soldier.

"Umber, give Em her passport, and an unlimited credit card." I ordered.

I wasn't surprised to see Umber already had these, together with a small bundle of cash.

Em and Oscar left together. I was pleased to see that they held hands almost without realising it. I was looking forward to seeing how their relationship grew.


London

Sir Gerald watched as his assassination squad drove onto the ferry. The weapons had been sent on ahead. The men would pick them up in Metz, on their way to Strasbourg.

He felt relieved that they weren't close by him anymore. Satisfied that they were on their way he returned to his car. He had to get packed, his flight left in under 48 hours. He smiled to himself; the 'special' meetings at this conference would get him contacts which would grow his 'business' and increase his profits. He already had a huge fortune waiting for him when he retired. He would be able to indulge his every whim, whether base or sublime. And thinking about his last visit to Madam Rhea's, he chuckled. He would be able to go there as often as he pleased. Perhaps he could ask Madam Rhea for some 'special' entertainments he'd been thinking about. Now that would really be worth her exorbitant prices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.