Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 100

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 100 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Elastic stepped forward to the microphone, "HMS Guillemot Ship's Company," we could all hear her pride when she said that. "The Baron has suggested that, for your comfort and convenience, we should finish the parade now."

"Nooooo..." was the cry from all of the parade.

I couldn't understand this, when I was in the service we very, very rarely enjoyed a parade. I can only remember one that I thought had been too short, and that had been honouring a man we'd all respected and admired. And now they wanted this rehearsal to continue.

I had a sneaking suspicion though, that this wasn't a rehearsal.

"Dad," I heard Katie call from the back of the parade ground, "Just let us get on with what we're doing. Trust us, Dad, we're professionals."

The whole parade burst out laughing again.

I turned to Elastic and surrendered to the inevitable, "Very well, Captain, carry on." I smiled at her and gestured to the microphone.

Shaking her head Elastic stepped up to the microphone again.

She turned and held out her hand, the ship's crest was handed to her.

"The Admiral was right, how can a person, or an establishment, or a ship, give honour to another, if they don't have honour themselves?" She paused looking at the plague. "HMS Guillemot, I've never heard of that ship, I'll have to do some research, perhaps I'll ask Karolina to see what she can find out." There were laughs and cheers at that comment, the parade were enjoying this immensely.

"It seems that our previous incarnation knew the value of people, and accepted that sometimes, we must lose people we know, and respect, to save those we've never met before. A man taught me that. One of the kindest and most honourable men I have ever met. The man we're honouring today." She gave a laugh, "Don't worry, he'll figure it out eventually."

Now this really did raise a laugh.

"This man has recently started helping countries, yet still has the time and compassion to help individual people. He cares about people. He has shown that he cares about each and every one of one of us."

Now she turned and looked at me, tears in her eyes.

"He saved your Captain, took her under his wing and taught her the things she needed to know. The things that I'm now teaching you. So listen to me otherwise I'll ask Marine Phelps to give you a quick bike ride. And she has a pupil, an excellent pupil she tells me. Umber will be up to Katie's standards soon. So they can have a race while they're carrying you." A loud groan went up.

The parade was enjoying this far more than I was now. I didn't need praise and honours. A meaningful 'thank you' was all I had ever desired.

"So what honour do we have? I think that we have a lot. Like so many naval and marine companies, we support our charities, and have made a huge difference in the lives of those unable to help themselves. That's good, but has it given us honour?" She paused, shaking her head.

"This establishment was created to perform a single action. Preserve the life of our principal. Three times we have fought, each time we were victorious, and we haven't lost one of ours yet. But that's just duty, that hasn't earned us honour."

"We do not earn honour by doing the things that everyone can do, we gain our honour by doing the things that only we can do, for those we don't know, have never met, and those who have never met us either."

She looked to the front platoon on our left, "Platoon 4 has earned their honour by the work that they did with the police in Orleans. At great risk to themselves they broke up a gang of criminals who were extorting money from the weak and elderly. Platoon 6 has earned honour by taking over an orphanage whose owners were corrupt and evil. They saved countless children from abuse and degradation. Platoon 5 has earned their honour by their work in the red light districts of Paris. Women, forced into prostitution found that they had friend, a friend who would protect them. Believe me, there have been an awful lot of surprised pimps in Pigalle in the last few months." Elastic laughed.

"But they are our senior platoons, what about the junior platoons? Well, Platoon 1 has started to teach self defence to the teenagers in the slums of Paris. This work is going to save a lot of the young in those areas, both female and male, from the degradation and humiliation of the endemic rapes in that area. Platoon 2 has just formalised a body part and blood transfer service. Sorry, Katie, they've got their own motorbike riders, perhaps you could give them a few tips. Platoon 3 has just started an urban renovation project, they want to improve the environment in which a large number of elderly live. All three of these platoons are earning their honour." Elastic paused again.

"So do we have honour? I would say yes, we have earned our honour, we earned it doing those things that others couldn't do, and you did them without thought of reward. So we are now able to give honour to others, and today we want to honour someone special."

There was a bit of disturbance as someone ran onto the parade ground. She turned her run into a double march and approached the dais. Elastic leant down and a hurried, whispered, discussion took place. Elastic smiled, nodded and stood up. The messenger doubled away.

"HMS Guillemot Ship's Company," called Elastic, "Oh, you just don't know how much I love saying that. "HMS Guillemot Ship's Company, we will march past now, and perform our ... other things ... afterwards. Parade commander, order the march past, if you please."

Elastic turned back to me, "Baron, we, the Ship's Company of HMS Guillemot, would be honoured if you would take the salute."

I was gobsmacked.

I had finally figured out that this wasn't a rehearsal, that they were doing this for me. But ... but the realisation that they wanted to honour me was astounding. I just stood there unable to speak for at least two minutes. Two of the longest minutes of my life.

"Captain Bands, it would be my honour to accept the salute from your ship."

Smiling Elastic turned, "Parade commander, carry out the march past and then reform the parade if you please."

A quick note; when a ship's captain says "If you please," In English, this translates as, "Right now matey or your arse is mine."

The parade commander gave the necessary orders and moments later I was waiting for the first platoon, number 1, to march by me giving their salute.

I stood at attention, rigid and proud as the six platoons marched past me. Each platoon member looked me in the eyes, each platoon made me feel humble. How could I repay this honour that they'd just accorded me? I could work for the rest of my life and still never repay one tenth of the respect that they'd just show me.

I did not know what to do or say.

The march past lasted forever. I will, for the rest of my life, remember every expression on every face that marched past me. Yet it was over in an instant. One moment the first platoon was approaching, the next, the last platoon had gone.

I stood unmoving, stunned by this honour and respect paid to me. How on Earth was I going to repay even one tenth of what I'd just received.

A hand on my upper arm eased me back and to one side. Aggie stepped up to the microphone again.

I was actually concerned, he looked old and tired.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of HMS Guillemot," he paused, he obviously hadn't prepared this speech, and I knew that he did not like to be surprised in anything.

"I rose to my present position quite quickly. I spent nearly twenty years getting to CPO and less than five getting to Admiral. You may think that this means that CPO's are more valuable than Admirals, and I wouldn't disagree with that assessment, or you may think that the Admiralty don't know what's going on in the world today and are desperate for officers who know the service and the outside world and have a clue what's happening today, and maybe tomorrow too."

He shook his head.

"The Baron and I were comrades, we fought together, we hid together, we suffered together, and we lost friends together." Aggie, head lowered, looking older than ever, shook his head again.

"I accepted the commission that I was offered and became an officer," he shrugged. "Being an officer isn't all it's cracked up to be. You may think that your lives are restricted and regulated now. Always at the whim of the senior NCO and junior officers, you just wait until you meet Politician's. See what your lives are like then."

He held his hand out to Angela who, tears streaming from her eyes, joined him.

"Aggie, resign, come and work for me, with my influence you know you can do loads of good." I had to make that offer, though I expected that he'd refuse, again and again until it was too late, too late for him or too late for me.

Giving Angela a quick hug, Aggie turned back to the microphone. "And here, where we all are trying to honour him for all of the things that he's done for us, the Baron is trying to help me."

A general murmur when through the parade, I saw a lot of them nodding.

"While I followed the urgings of my wife and continued in the service, the Baron followed the urging of his wife and left the service. He became a civilian." Aggie stood tall again. "That one single action has, now, convinced me that there is a god, and she or he watches over us and is actually interested in us. You see, while he was in the service, Paul," he gestured towards me, "Was emphatically against gambling in any form, even the lottery. Thank our Gods he left the service and took up gambling again. And thank our Gods for his win. And thank our Gods that this win went to a person with the integrity and honour that my friend, our friend, Paul, the Baron, has."

He turned to me and whispered, "If you ever want rid of that bitch, just let me know, OK?" That would have been great if he hadn't been so close to the, extremely sensitive microphone.

"Or me," called a voice from, within the parade.

"And me..." cried many others. Within seconds I believe that the whole parade had offered to ... remove ... my former wife for me. No questions asked.

I leaned towards the microphone, "Sorry, Katie," I said, not knowing what else to say after so many people had publicly offered to kill her mother.

"Don't worry, Dad, I was the first to offer, and we all know she's an evil bitch anyway." Katie yelled back in reply. This raised both applause and laughter.

Laughing too, I waved in her general direction and stepped away from the microphone.

Elastic, still laughing went to the front of the dais, "Parade commander, march on the presentation, if you please."

The parade commander, called the parade to attention and then gave the order to match on the presentation.

Now I was interested in seeing this presentation, after all, I believed it was for me.

This time the presentation squad, six people in two lines of three, accompanied by Chiefy, managed to march on.

Chiefy marched tall and proud, I might be able to take the woman out of the service, but I'd never take the service out of the woman.

The presentation squad came to a halt between the parade commander and the dais. Then a strange thing happened, a marine from number 5 platoon, Jones, fell out and doubled over to the rear of the presentation squad. Then Chiefy and she, marched round the squad to exchange places, Chiefy at the rear, the marine at the front.

The marine Jones then took charge of the squad.

"Squad! Open Order March."

The rear rank, and Chiefy, lest she be stomped upon by some serious boots, took a pace back.

"Squad, By the Right, Dress."

Again the quick shuffle.

Jones marched up to the dais and saluted.

"Hi, Jonesy," I called. The parade laughed at this levity.

"Baron, we, the trainees of HMS Guillemot," she smiled broadly when she said that. Sailors and marines like to belong to a ship. An establishment just isn't the same. "Wanted to do something to thank you. To thank you for all of the help that you have given us, and the lessons that you have taught us. You have taught us many lessons. A huge amount regarding field-craft, a lot about concealment, some of us have even learned patience." This caused a greater laugh. "But the most important lesson that you have taught us is that force without compassion is just brutality; a vital lesson for people like us who are in the profession of applying force."

"Our first gift is this parade, I'm sure that you can remember how popular parades were in your time. Believe me," her voice lowered a little now, "They ain't got any more popular, Boss. But this parade was agreed upon unanimously. This gift is to remind you of us when you, or we, finally leave here."

A marine holding a covered flat object, marched forward and up the dais steps. I turned to her and she uncovered a wall plaque, with a, very freshly, painted crest, HMS Guillemot's crest. Below the crest, was a simple, "Thank you, Boss," It said everything that I'd ever wanted. For me those words were enough, the crest, a wonderful extra.

The marine took her burden and marched behind the dais where she stayed.

Jones continued. "The next item is both a gift and a request, we, the trainees would like you to accept this token to remind you of this place."

The next marine marched forward; it looked like she carried a covered cushion.

She too, mounted the dais and presented their gift to me. It was a small, enamelled badge, with "Martinè" in gold, on a green background. She took the badge and pinned it to my lapel.

"Baron," called Jones, "We, the trainees, request permission to have copies of that badge as our graduation pin."

I thought for just a moment. "Marine Jones, Trainees of Martinè, I give you my permission. And I would like to extend these badges a little. The details can be discussed with your Captain and the trainee's representatives, but my initial thoughts that the badge should be in bronze, it should also have your graduating class number. Four extra badges should be presented, three in silver for the trainees who excel in certain fields, one in gold, for the top graduate. I will, of course, provide the funding for these badges."

There was silence, silence for a long, long time. Then they erupted in cheers.

"Just fucking stop being nice for a few minutes, will yer, Boss? We're trying to do something for you for a change," said Elastic.

I turned, Elastic smiled at me. Aggie was laughing and Angela seemed to be studying her shoes. No support there, then.

When I turned back the young marine was marching away to join her colleague behind the dais.

I looked at the presentation squad, just one more, I thought.

Jones looked up at me with a smile. "Baron, we heard that you had a vicious battle with some wicked bacon this morning. Madame Dempsey suggested that you might need these."

Expressionless, the last marine mounted the dais; she too carried a cushion, though the cover over this one was decidedly lumpy. She removed the cover and revealed three pairs of chain-mail gloves, just like the ones pathologists use in autopsies. They were labelled, 'Breakfast', 'Lunch', and 'Dinner'. Laughing I picked a pair up and put them on. They fit quite well.

Still wearing them I turned to the parade. "Trainees of HMS Guillemot," I had to pause for a second due to the cheering. "Thank you for these gifts. I am humbled by your thoughtfulness."

I thought for a moment, "Earlier, both the Admiral and your Captain talked about honour, about having to have honour to properly honour another. I have watched this school from the time it received its first pupils until now. Your Captain has done more for the Royal Marines and Royal Navy than any other single person I know. She has taken marines who were thought to be useless and turned them into warriors. She has taken those whom others thought to be the dregs of the two services and raised them to be the elite. Now we have senior NCOs asking to be breveted rifleman to attend this school. This is unheard of anywhere else. Your successes speak for themselves. Your standards are unique; your graduates are valued highly and promoted quickly. This establishment has justly been granted Ship status. All of these things are due to you, you the trainees. Without your efforts there would be no success. Without your hard work, there would be no honour. You have earned honour and renown throughout the services. You have done this, guided by your instructors granted. BUT THEY COULD NOT HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.