Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 75

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 75 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

TYCOON

"Elastic!" I called. I knew she herself wouldn't hear me, but security would, and they'd let her know that I wanted her now.

I sat and thought, brooded, rather, while I waited for her. Aggie was good with intelligence, and we should have realised he'd place someone with us who's first loyalty was to him rather than us.

"You wanted me Boss?" asked Elastic a few moments later.

"Aggie has a spy here." I didn't know how else to break the news to her.

Elastic laughed. "He had two. Both have turned and now they give him the news I want him to know." She looked at me seeing the hurt I felt for her, to be betrayed by one she trusted.

"Boss, dearest man, it was you who turned them. I bet you don't even remember the time when you did either. It was the day after Susan and Varinka were found, Richards opened a door for you and you thanked her. In the midst of your hurt and distress you found time to apologise to a girl you've never met before, and ask her forgiveness because you didn't know her name. She was in my office crying her eyes out within ten minutes. Andrews was in later that afternoon. She'd heard about Richards and she confessed too." Elastic smiled. "It's given me a number of lessons in spying and counter-intelligence. And a few about how to treat people too."

She stroked my cheek, "They couldn't stand the thought of betraying you."

I was shocked, stunned, "but why?" I asked in bewilderment.

Elastic shook her head, "because of who you are, what you stand for and how you treat people."

She sat on my lap.

"but..."

Elastic placed a finger on my lips, silencing me. "You truly do not know how rare someone like you is. You help people each and every day. You make us proud to be with you and prouder to work for you. And each and every one of us knows that you'd happily give your life to save ours. That's quite humbling really, to know that your Boss really believes that you're as good, if not better, than he is."

She stood and kissed my forehead, "now, I have work to do, and I have to hurry 'cos my boss is a real slave driver." With a laugh she left me to my thoughts.


"Master!" Umber's worried voice disturbed me. "You must take a break now, please my Master." She was pleading with me, breaking her training, hating to break my concentration, but desperate to look after me as well as she could. Julia would have just wee'd all over my keyboard.

I wonder if she could get an electric shock from a keyboard.

I stared at the monitor, my eyes blurry and sore. I don't know how long I'd been working, but knew that it had been too long.

"Umber, dearest girl, you are my chief body slave. It is your job to look after me, to make sure that I take breaks and rest, to ensure that I eat regularly and take exercise. I'll let you know if what I'm doing is urgent enough to break these rules, but I do need you to stop me from overworking again." I sighed. Sasha wouldn't be pleased. I knew that it was very late; I could feel the early morning hour.

"You did tell me Master, you said you needed to get that document finished tonight, before they got here in the morning."

"Did I? I'm so sorry Umber precious girl, I forgot." I pulled her to me and hugged her.

"Master!" She looked up at me with a stern expression, "You are my Master, I am your slave, you do not apologise to me, it is I who should beg your forgiveness."

"Well, instead of begging forgiveness, how about helping me get to bed?"

"Oooohhhhh yes please Master!" She replied, excited.

"To sleep." I answered sternly.

"If my Master insists, what can this poor girl do?" She shrugged her shoulders and her breasts jiggled a little on her chest.

'Perhaps I could fit in a cuddle or two before sleep' I thought.


I stood waiting for 'their' car. My jet had landed about an hour ago and four people disembarked. Or so I was told anyway. And that was all I had been told. Elastic and Sasha hung around, silly grins on their faces, Umber had knelt at my side until she'd almost fallen asleep. I sent her to warm my bed and catch up on her sleep. Julia and Aline attended me; Melissa hovered in the background as did Menolly. I was beginning to get suspicious of Paula's motives for offering Menolly's services as bodyguard to Sasha. I think that Sasha might be getting a slave soon. She too could learn that having a slave wasn't as easy as it sounded.

Seeing the car in the distance I turned to the others waiting with me. "Shall we go outside?" I asked.

"Lead on Dearest man," said Sasha linking her arm through mine.

We slowly walked out to the front door. Cecy was already there, her housekeeper by her side.

Cecy and I kissed, cheek to cheek and then she grabbed my head and gave me a 'proper' kiss.

"Now leave me alone and let us greet our new guests." She said sternly.

The car pulled up and, strangely, the driver stepped round to the door furthest away from us to help his passengers out. It took a few minutes before a woman pushed a wheelchair round the car towards us. The woman in the chair had no legs. The woman pushing her wheelchair, her carer, had been quite savagely cut and scared with a twin bladed device. Her face had scars destroying what I could see had been exquisite beauty. Two other women followed, one guiding the other, obviously blind, woman.

I stepped forward and held out my hand to the seated woman.

"I'm Paul Winters, please call me Paul." Hopefully, they never having met any of my ladies, or Sasha and Cecy, I would get away with it this time.

The seated woman held out her hand, "Yes Sir." They all replied and burst out laughing.

"The Admiral..." she started.

"I'm going to have words with Aggie!" I growled.

We shook hands, "I'm Carol Palmer, I used to specialise in logistics."

"Hello Carol," I said as I leant in and, greeting her in the local manner, gave her a peck on each cheek.

"Susan Cummins, Tactics." Said her carer, "you may not want to..."

I stopped her with kisses to her cheeks too. "Hello Susan." Hearing her name brought back memories; and a tear to my eye.

I turned to the second pair and held out my hand again, clicking thumb and forefinger nails together.

"She can't..." began her guide quite angrily.

"He knows I'm blind. He also knows I can hear his fingernails clicking together." She held out her hand, grasping mine without hesitation and we shook.

"I'm Susan too, Sue Turner. Intelligence." She smiled, "do I get kissed too?" she asked almost hopefully.

I kissed her on both cheeks, not stinting her in the slightest. "How do you do Sue-2?" I asked with a grin.

"At last, someone who remembers I'm still a person, not just a white-stick!" Tears came to her eyes as she held onto me.

I held out my hand to the last of the quartet.

"Julie Cranford, Operations, and I'm so sorry about..."

"Don't worry. You'll soon have enough real things to worry about if you decide to join me." I tried to ease her fears. I could see that each one of these women had been badly damaged, traumatised even. Julie's seemed to be the hardest to see, but possibly the most devastating to a woman. She had no breasts.

I kissed Julie as well. She leant towards me keeping her chest away from mine, obviously still traumatised by her loss.

Let's get you inside and then we can get you settled in your rooms..."

The look on their faces told me that I'd said something very wrong.

"OK, we'll let you tell Cecile, or the Countess, your needs for rooming, and they'll sort it out with the housekeeper." That seemed to settle them a little.

"If we're going to work together we need to trust each other. I'll be placing a huge amount of information at your disposal; much of it could be more than embarrassing for me, and those I love. I must have your trust otherwise you may as well go ho..."

"NO!" screamed Sue-2, "I don't care if I have to dance naked and suck his cock, I'm staying. You know what the Admiral said; the Baron's our only change of getting revenge for what they did to us."

Well, from the looks on her friend's faces I bet they didn't expect that little gem to surface so quickly.

"Shall we go in?" I asked gesturing to the doors.

We started slowly walking towards the doors. Sue-2 hooked her arm through Julie's and they followed us.

"I'm not sure about that dancing naked thing," said Julie a little worriedly, "there are at least three naked girls following us, no, they're following him, already."

"At least I won't be alone then." Sue-2 replied; a strength and determination in her voice.

"Oh don't fret, I won't leave you. It he wants naked dancing, that's what he'll get," said Julie, a strength in her voice I'd not yet heard.

"Baron," Carol started, "this naked dancing thing, does it matter is one of the dancers is a little lower than the other three?"

"Don't worry Carol, in this madhouse I'm sure I could find a troop of naked wheelchair dancers."

"Oh good, I wouldn't want to be left out." She replied as she shifted uneasily in her chair.

"You might have to queue up for your turn to suck his cock though," said Sasha thoughtfully, counting on her fingers. "I make it fourteenth or fifteenth place..." she smiled sweetly, "but I could be wrong."

"Girl! Get Em now." I called a little exasperated with my darling Sasha. I heard footsteps running away so someone must have heard me.

"Who's Em?" asked Julie.

"Em is our doctor, and don't tell me that you don't need a doctor because I can see that Carol, at least, does, and I expect you all to have a full medical."

That quietened them all.

"I do," Carol admitted, "My stumps are sore."

"Then come along to my sick bay and I'll see what I can do for you," said Em as she came into the corridor.

"Master, Mistress," Em fell to her knees in front of us.

"Oh come on, it's not like he owns you or anything!" exclaimed Julie.

Em looked her steadily in the eye, "This is my Master. He owns this girl, heart, body and soul."

The grim finality of Em's words silenced the four new girls.

"Come, please follow me," Em turned to me, "If it pleases my Master." She asked permission to continue.

"Please go on Dearest Em, have them ready for interviews at 10 in the morning." I replied.

"Of course Master," and she hurried the newcomers away.

"Now, my dearest darling bride to be," I started.

"Yes Darling," she pressed herself hard against me and looked longingly into my eyes.

"What's this about a queue?" I asked.

"Oh yes Master, I'm so sorry..."

"And so you should be," I said, surprised that she'd given in so quickly.

"Yes, Cecy and I agree, it's at least 30."


Paula didn't join us for dinner. I was a little puzzled as to why, but between them Cecy and Sasha distracted me quite well.

I did have other things on my mind though; if these four women joined us then the way that we handled our war with Huntley & Co would change. Change for the better I was sure, but change it would. And few people like change, me included.

Just why the fuck was Huntley doing this to me? If only I could answer that question then I'd actually have a starting point to end this madness.

I wasn't a good dinner companion, wrapped up with my own thoughts most of the time.

I skipped desert and went down to my new office. I started to make notes on a huge whiteboard. This time my notes were strategic rather than tactical, notes on what I wanted to achieve rather than how to achieve a specific objective. I had to force myself to think big, to keep away from details and...

And suddenly I remembered a detail that was still waiting. Malcolm was still in his cell. I hope my girls weren't treating him badly. But if they were, I'm sure I'd be able to forgive them.

It would be good for the new women to see what we currently did with the enemies we captured alive.

I picked up the phone and dialled a number. Cher answered almost immediately. "Paul! I know you've got another one, why didn't you call me straight away?"

"Because I'm a man and men always try to keep you women on your toes." I replied laughing.

"Oh God yes you're a man, I remember you proving it to me four times. Now about my new toy, when can I come and get him? I've been waiting for this one to fall in to my hands for years. I'll even shine up my boots for you."

Now that was an offer few men ever received, and even fewer could refuse.

"How about tomorrow morning; nine o'clock?" I suggested.

"I'll be there." Cher replied with a laugh.

I sighed as I put the phone down, I wondered how a woman like Cher got to be in the position she was in, being the owner of a world famous torture brothel. Perhaps she'd tell me one day, perhaps not. I would like to hear her story; I bet it would be a good one, long too.

I called Cecy's housekeeper and asked that the new women be woken early enough to have had breakfast and be ready for a meeting at nine o'clock.


Sue, Sue-2, Carol and Julie came into the room where I waited.

"I wanted you to see what I do to any enemy that I capture alive." I told them. "It's not exactly nice, but I believe that you've no desire to be 'nice' to your enemies anymore."

Their expressionless faces told me all I needed to know.

"The man who is being dealt with today is the step-son of the Chief Constable of Cumbria, Sir Gerald Huntley. Huntley is my main enemy; he poisoned me and two of my girls, only I survived. So far I've dealt with two of his daughters this way. I intend to deal with the whole family similarly. Huntley runs a huge crime empire. You name it, he runs it. Not only him but at least sixty percent of the other Chief Constables are also in on the action. We've estimated that their crime empire is worth about twenty percent of the UK's gross domestic product."

I could see that this wasn't a surprise to any of them.

"So, when I capture one, I sell them to a ... special place ... which can provide them with the sort of living that I'd like them to have for the rest of their lives," I finished.

Menolly and Melissa brought Malcolm up from the dungeons into the room where we waited. He was naked as he had been since he'd arrived here.

The rooms wide windows, overlooking the grassed area where Cher's was helicopter was due to land, were fully open, letting the warm breeze occasionally blow in the sounds and smells of the garden.

"So you've decided to release me have you?" Malcolm sneered. "I knew that you'd see sense as soon as my father got on your case."

I never said a word, we just waited.

The 'thum-thum-thum' sound of helicopter rotors grew in intensity and soon we were all looking out onto the grass for its landing.

It was the same aircraft that Cher had used before. I smiled as I watched Cher step down, her long leather coat flying around her, showing us that she was in full 'Cher mode', long black wig, thigh length boots and long leather coat and a smile.

She shed the coat before she left the grassed area and I gazed upon her tall slim frame again. She thrust her chest at me, her small high breasts, nipples rouged invitingly, engorged and calling for the attention of my lips. I remembered our brief time together with affection. She'd been a fun, athletic, uninhibited, and giving lover.

I turned to Malcolm, "I don't think that this looks like your step-dad." I said quietly.

Malcolm's face was a mask of bewilderment.

Cher came into my arms and we kissed passionately. I let my hands wander over her back and bum, caressing her smooth firm skin with a tender touch.

"If you go..." she panted as my fingers slowly slipped between her bum cheeks, "any deeper, then you're gonna have to fuck me here and now!" She ground her crotch hard against my rising erection.

I gave her a final kiss and smacked her bum. She frowned at me, "I hope you left a handprint."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.