Tycoon
Chapter 72

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 72 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Cap d'Adge is two towns in one. The main town is quite normal, even by French standards, however there is a tall wall separating that part of town from the nudist section. In the nudist section clothes are optional. In the shops, restaurants and on the street naked people walk the streets without a care. It is possible to live your entire life naked in that section of town. On the nudist beach clothing is banned by local law.

Trace had arrived a day before us and started 'looking' for Belvior. I'm sure he was aware of her within an hour of her arrival. I'm also sure that he'd take Trace as indicative of the quality of his opposition and feel safer monitoring her than fleeing, perhaps into the arms of others waiting outside the town.

Melissa and Wendy had been giving us daily reports on Belvior's movements and habits. We thought that stress was getting to him as he was smoking more each day, he'd changed his brand to a local high tar one too. He was also drinking too much. It didn't make me want him any less though. I was glad he was suffering.

Aline asked if they were sure that was still the same man, an astute question. Wendy was at pains to assure us that the man they were tracking was indeed Luc Belvior. Melissa had even stolen a glass he'd used and they'd emailed us his fingerprints to check. Luc Belvior was in Cap d'Adge and we were intent on retribution.


It was almost comical watching Luc follow Trace. Trace herself was either clueless or a very, very good actress. She bumbled about, slowly progressing up the road. She showed something, probably the very poor picture of Belvior we'd given her, to almost every one she met, though most ignored the English girl with her horrible schoolgirl French.

Luc sat in a café watching her until she entered a small square. As Trace wandered across the square, seemingly intent on going to a café on the opposite corner, Luc followed.

And so did I. The trap was about to be sprung.

From the road to my right, Aline came strolling out, chewing gum and looking bored.

Umber came along the road to my left, she attracted glances from passing people, men and women, as she walked along, hips swaying in that oh-so-seductive rhythm.

Jill sauntered into the square from the road directly in front of me.

Luc, concentrating on his main enemy, Trace, didn't notice the danger he was in at all.

There were only a few people in the square. The three girls and I wouldn't stand out too much; any more and even Luc would have been suspicious.

Umber started the attack, the yoyo she was playing with snaked out and smashed Luc in the balls. With a screech he fell to his knees. Jill and Aline came running up to 'help'. Jill injected him with a large dose of Rohypnol, this would confuse his memory of this attack and make any official complaint almost impossible.

The three girls surrounded Luc, the others in the street could see he was being cared for and watched with mild curiosity.

They fussed over him like mother hens with their chicks until I came over and knelt beside him. He barely felt the needle penetrate his right hip. The pressure in his muscle when I injected five cc's of Melissa's fungal spores though, he felt that.

He looked down at my hand and the syringe so close to his skin, then up into my face. Recognition, then shock, filled his features. "You ... You're..."

"Yes Luc, I'm the one who's slaves you arranged to be drugged so that they could be murdered." I looked him in the eye, I felt no emotion at all, this must have shown on my face, in my eyes.

Sat on the cobbles of the square, surrounded by his mortal enemies, Luc wet himself.

We lifted Luc and sat him on a bench seat at the side of the square. He was overlooking the church and the road leading to the beach; a view to enjoy while the fungal spores woke and started their agonising destruction of his body.

We stood and walked away, each continuing on our previous paths. We'd meet up in an hour's time, Luc wouldn't recover from the Rohypnol for at least three hours, we'd be out of Cap d'Adge and on our way back to the Chateau by then.

One last thing I noticed before I left the square, Trace showed her picture to Luc himself. I knew the photo was so bad that no one could use that picture to recognise him, I wondered if Trace was just bumbling, or if she was trying to help a little bit more. I'd have to have a word with that girl when she returned.

Sasha and Lynne, our drivers, drove us home; Julia and Alina, our lookouts, had stayed in their positions until the square had settled back down again. Luc seemed to go to sleep, and life in the sleepy little nudist town carried on as normal.

Within an hour of the attack we were on the A75 heading north towards Lodève.

The drive back, with the notable exception of the 'Bridge in the Clouds', was boring. I got a little fidgety, as I tend to do on long journeys when I'm not driving. So I looked around me for a distraction. Well there were four girls in the car with me. Sasha was driving and Umber had the front passengers seat, Aline and Jill sat either side of me. I wondered why they wanted me to sit in the middle of the back seat. Now I knew, they were hoping to get lucky on the long drive back.

We were in a German registered Opel Zafira. This had a wonderful thing, the rear seats, or middle row in our seven seater; is a bench seat. We pushed it back as far as we could and settled down to while away the time.

It's very nice whiling time away with Jill and Aline, they're both very inventive. And have nice breasts which they seem to like me playing with. And hot wet mouths which kiss and suck with equal tenderness and passion.


We were a little busy when we felt the car stop. I was kissing Aline, her tongue slowly touring my mouth, her opened mouth welcoming my tongue. Jill was between Aline's legs, licking and sucking on the hot, sopping slit before her. All in all we were quite busy.

"Is he always snogging when he's in the back seat of a car?" asked a voice from outside.

"We're here." I said, looking down at Jill.

""DON'T STOP!" cried Aline. "I'm almost there too." Jill redoubled her efforts and I resumed my kissing, I started pulling and twisting a nipple too.

"He's at it again!" exclaimed the voice. "And there's two girls in there with him!"

Aline threw her head back as she came, her impassioned cries filling the car. I tugged a little harder on her nipple and watched as Jill bit down on her clit. Aline's small body went rigid in the seat as she travelled through the 'little death'. Both Jill and I watched our sweaty lover as she returned to us.

"Thank you Master, Thank you Jill, that was heavenly. You are so good to us Master, but you must let us do more for you."

I kissed her again, a light peck on the cheeks. "Watching you girls achieve your peak is pleasure for me," I tried to reassure her.

"Anyway, I think they're waiting for us outside."

Aline lifted her head so she could look out of the window, "There's a lot of them isn't there?"

I sneaked a peak too, "Yeah..." I sighed, "there's a lot of them." Sir Jeffery was back too.

"Come on then. Time for me to pretend to be a grown up again."

We got out of the car, Sir Jeffery shook my hand as he watched Jill and Aline get out too. He was most interested in my girls, especially as they didn't seem to see any need to get dressed before getting out of the car. "I've been sent back early to give you the Governments answer to your proposal." He was smiling. Normally I would have taken this as a good sign, but he was a Civil Servant, actually the head Civil Servant, so his smile could have meant that he'd been given permission to eat babies.

"Let's go to my office," I said gesturing towards the door. His eyes lit up, I bet he was wondering what new torture implements would be in my office today.

"Oh, I see the stocks and St. Andrews cross are back," Sir Jeffery said delightedly.

We sat at the coffee table again and he took some papers out of his briefcase. "Fundamentally, the government agree to your proposal, but with some small additions." He looked up at me to try and gauge my reaction to this change. "They want an extra fifty housing schemes in areas they designate."

"I'll have to talk this over with Sasha and my planning people." I pressed the button again, I'll have to find out what that actually does one day. Sasha came in a few minutes later.

"Oh, you've had the cross and stocks put back. I liked them just there," she said before we kissed.

Sir Jeffery repeated the Governments terms.

"They're just playing politics," said Sasha. "We'll look at their proposed sites but if we don't agree with them then they either pay for the whole thing or the whole deal is off."

Sir Jeffery nodded, "I did warn them that that might be your answer, but they wanted me to put this proposition to you anyway." He looked at both of us, "Have a look through their additions and let us know what you think."

"We will do," I replied.

"We'll get back to you, Sir Jeffery," said Sasha. "Are you staying over locally again?" She looked politely interested in his reply.

"No. I'm afraid that the PM wants me back as soon as possible." Sir Jeffery did seem to be quite disappointed.

We stood and shook hands. "I'll let you know the governments response to your comments, it should only take a day or so." Sir Jeffery turned round and looked at the cross and stocks, "I think I like them better with the girls in," he said a little wistfully.

I looked over at Jo in the stocks and June on the cross; both had full head coverings but were otherwise naked. I just wondered who had thought it might be a good idea to fill those things anyway. I looked back at Sir Jeffery without saying a word.

"I'll be on my way then," he said and Umber showed him out of my office and back to his waiting car.

After watching Umber leave the room, (if you are human you wouldn't miss a chance to watch Umber walking either - she is just soooooooo sexy) I turned to Sasha, "Any idea as to who's idea this was?" I asked, not really expecting an answer.

"Why don't you ask Julia. After all, you put her in charge of the other girls' care and discipline." Sasha seemed to be enjoying this.

I wandered over to Jo, we could smell the heady scent of her arousal. She was bent over uncomfortably, her feet spread far apart, leaving her vulva wide open for access. I wandered to her head. There was a chain running from the top of the stocks to the top of her helmet. I could pull her head right back and secure it there. I felt around her mouth, there was a plug there. She had been left for me and was available in any of her holes. My touching her had one consequence though, Jo came. Her muffled moans made me slide my hand under her body and grasp her breast. I squeezed the nipple hard and she shuddered on my hand. I saw a few drops of girl cum ejaculated onto the floor.

Sasha was playing with June, tickling her and squeezing her breasts. Sasha slid her fingers between June's legs and penetrated her. June was squirming in her bonds now. I could see that her climax wasn't far off.

"Shall I leave her like this?" asked Sasha wickedly. "Panting and crying out for her cum but unable to finish herself off."

"Well, you need to remember how much you like June's massages and think about how good she's going to be next time you want her to make you come." I replied.

Still rubbing and finger fucking the bound girl, Sasha thought about this. "You're right, I'll finish her." She put both hands to work between June's legs and bit down on a nipple. Seconds later June came, spraying Sasha's hands with her juice and shuddering violently on the cross. I could see that it was a very well made piece, it didn't move at all.

"Now, let's go and find Julia," I said.

"Of course, darling." Sasha kissed me and we left the office arm in arm.


"Julia, the stocks and St. Andrews cross are back in our Master's office." Sasha seemed quite stern.

"Yes Mistress." Julia seemed quite calm.

"Jo is in the stocks and June is tied to the cross," continued Sasha. I could see that this conversation wasn't going to go the way we expected it would.

"Yes Mistress," Julia was polite and attentive, helpfulness personified.

"Are they being punished for something?" asked my beloved.

"No Mistress," said Julia, smiling sweetly.

"So they're being rewarded by being hooded and tied naked in those torture devices?" I asked, maybe a little sarcastically.

Julia's smile could have lit the room, "Our Master understands, Mistress."

Well, knowing Jo that would have been a reward for her. "Does June have the same sexual tastes as Jo?" I asked.

"Oh Master you really do understand." She went into adoration mode again. I really, really preferred the 'I love you', to the 'I worship the ground you widdle on'. Still Julia seemed to be doing a very good job in her new position, things were certainly running more smoothly anyway.

Sometimes I just don't understand females. Understanding a freewoman like Sasha is difficult enough at the best of times. But slaves? They seem to live in a different world, well that's true enough, but our frames of reference are so different. So Paul, mate, just go with the flow, best thing that you can do.

"OK Julia," I wanted to finish this conversation. I think Sasha and I had lost anyway. "I want Jo and June released," I thought for a moment, "but get one of the girls to give them two or three cums first."

"Of course Master," said Julia. I thought she was about to start licking the floor in front of me to make sure it was clean enough for me to walk on. I'm going to have to have a word with that girl.


"Quentin! Ohhhh Quentin darling, do you have the face cream?" An indistinct sound answered his question. "Oh goody, be a luvie and bring it round will you?"

I almost laughed. The speaker was eighteen stone and dressed in torn jeans, a scruffy tee shirt and dirty jacket. A balaclava was rolled up on top of his head. He looked like a TV director's ideal 'heavy'. The scene we were watching was a typical outside filming unit. There were some of these operating up and down the country every day of the year. A man and woman in police officer's uniforms strolled past the 'heavy', the man, obviously Quentin, gave the 'heavy' a jar of something.

Gawkers watched everything that happened. The camera focused on the director. He made me sit up, I recognised Elsie Parker. Elsie's real name was Lionel Christopher Parker, the initials L. C. made his nickname impossible to resist. Elsie was a good guy, one of my old team. And this was the decoy that Chalkie had said they were going to use, The Bill.

The Bill is a TV program filmed on the streets of London. It has everything the average viewer wants, car chases, gun fights, explosions and bodies, plenty of bodies. So if the public are shown what they think is an episode of The Bill being filmed, well that's what they'll see, including all of the named actors and TV 'stars'.

Elsie walked up and down the street ordering one group to set up some lights and another to take some down. I doubt that the gawping public realised that he was just marking time, waiting until he got the message that Malcolm was on his way.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.