Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 58 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I woke and went for my swim. The day was getting warm, but the water remained pleasant. We should be having Harold's entertainment tonight. It had been planned for the day after Paula's arrived but, with everything that had taken place since then, Paula and Harold had delayed the event. So it was this evening. I'm sure my ladies would like me to be on my best behaviour too.

June sat on the pool edge watching me swim. I stopped beside her, "How are you feeling today, June?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not terrified any more. Scared yes, but I don't think I'm about to mess myself again." She gave a half smile, "I want to thank you for being so kind to me when we met." She looked down, "I don't think anyone has ever been so kind." She looked me in my eyes, "If you wish to give me the choice, I'm ready now."

I smiled at her, "Later. Just relax and enjoy yourself for a while. It isn't often we get a chance to get away from our real lives, so enjoy this rest."

She smiled again, her whole face lit up when she smiled. "I will, and thank you again." She slipped into the pool and started swimming down its length. Her swimming was inexpert and laboured. I moved over to the other side of the pool so she wouldn't get in my way as I completed my lengths.


This time it was I who sat on the pool edge watching June swim. She was tense, her muscles tight, this only made things worse as muscles under tension are denser than relaxed muscles, so they provide less buoyancy. June needed to learn to relax, but that would only come from experience. Experience she was gaining as I watched her.

She was wearing a bright yellow bikini, it hugged her nicely, showing off her buttocks and breaking up the line of her long back. She was slim, though slaves are very rarely fat, not unless their owner wants them fat that is. She needed to get fit, which is why she was swimming I guessed. She was very tall, long legs and a long body, I looked forward to the time I could examine this girl more closely, more intimately. That is if she chose my service rather than her freedom, and I'd done all I could to ensure that she followed Gail and Sandra's examples.

She swam five lengths and then hung onto the pool's edge. I walked to her and offered my hand which she gratefully accepted. I easily pulled her out of the water.

"Next time, if you're doing five lengths, start in the deep end," I suggested. "You're fresh when you get in and you finish in the shallow end when you're tired."

She looked a little sheepish, "That's what the woman said." She looked downcast, "I forgot."

I laughed, "I bet it wasn't the first thing you've forgotten, and I bet it won't be the last."

"No, it isn't and it won't be," she laughed.

Jo came out with a towel and started to dry me, she gave me a few kisses which I enjoyed too.

Sasha came out, wearing an overly wide grin. "Do we need to laminate all of your paperwork now, dearest?" she asked with a smirk. She couldn't hold it in any longer and laughed out loud.

June looked puzzled so Sasha explained, "Paul sometimes works too long. Last night he was still working past four am. So Julia, his chief body, slave pissed all over his desk. She actually tried to get the document folder he'd just opened but he was a little too quick for her."

June went white, clasped her hand over her mouth and almost went into shock. "What's happened to her?" she asked quietly.

"Oh she's still sleeping. Julia needs a little more sleep than most," Sasha replied.

Seeing June's look of disbelief Sasha called out, "Girl! Get Julia here immediately."

June now looked astounded rather than shocked. Why would they bring Julia here, just so she, June, could see the girl was unharmed? Neither thing was likely, Julia being unharmed or bringing her to settle another slave's fears. Slaves just accepted what happen to them, that was the only way to stay sane, to stay alive even.

Julia came stumbling out, saw me and almost jumped onto my lap. She curled up on me and went back to sleep.

"See June," said Sasha, "Julia is fine, just sleepy. She's always like that though. Dr. Ross has examined her and he says she'll probably grow out of it in time."

"Why did you get her out here?" June asked.

"To reassure you that Paul isn't a monster. He's a kind Master, his girls love him for it," Sasha replied. "Talk to Paul's girls, let them advise you on what you should do, and don't be too hasty. You're in Paul's care now. You'll come to no harm here."

June smiled, she looked a lot happier, reassured even. "I thought she'd have been caned, maybe even killed. I can't image any slave pissing all over her Master's desk while he was working!" June almost couldn't comprehend such a thought. She looked in awe at the sleeping girl on my lap.

I just hugged Julia and relaxed again.


Just after lunch, my lunch that is, preparations for this evening's entertainment started. Melissa fetched me and led me into my shower; Alina washed me down, then took great care while shaving me.

I came out of the bathroom and June was standing next to my bed, A long hard pad had been placed on the bed.

"I have the pleasure of massaging you, Master," she said with a smile, standing tall and proud in her naked glory.

"I'm not your master, you don't have to do this," I told her.

She stepped to me and slipped my robe from my shoulders. "While I may have earned The Choice, I have not chosen yet so I am still owned by the Count. You are a Master of slaves, an Owner, so I can call you Master too even though you are not, yet, my Master. So Master, come, lay down and relax, this girl has been trained to massage, this girl is good at it too." With a gesture she led me to the bed. I lay on the hard pad and she straddled me. I could feel the heat from her vagina immediately.

June was good at massage, using only her hands and an alcohol rub, she left me feeling ten feet tall and ready to do anything. "Thank you June, that was wonderful," I said, then I kissed her. She pressed her naked body against mine and I felt her heat from head to toe and all points in between.

"I like doing massage, Master. I will be happy to give you another, more ... intimate ... massage," June replied.

"Only if you give me one, too," said Sasha from the doorway. Sasha came to me and we kissed. "Can I borrow June for a while, my dearest?" she asked.

"Of course you can. Don't break her or you'll have to buy me a new one," I replied semi-seriously.

"Oh Paul, you're a tit!" exclaimed Sasha.

I grabbed hold of both of her delightful breasts. "No, these are tit's, I'm a pillock." She recited the last bit with me, word for word.

June looked on, puzzled but a little amused, I think.

Sasha led June away and I lay on my bed, the side without the massage pad and closed my eyes.


Dinner was a light meal. Paula, Sasha, Gerald and I collected our meal from the buffet and sat in our usual places at the table. As we ate Ross, Helen and Shannon came in, they were catching the evening Eurostar from Paris to London. Ross wanted to test the new setup of his tumour killing laser and Helen thought that Shannon would be better out of the house this evening.

When Shannon came to me for her kiss and cuddle, she whispered in my ear, "What's happening tonight, Granddad? Mummy Helen says you're all having a party, but I think it's something to do with the sex thing."

I nodded. "You're right Shannon, Precious. We'll be running round without any clothes on and doing sex all over the place."

She smiled. "Oh, that's all right. As long as I know. Mummy Helen didn't think I was old enough." She game me another kiss and moved on to Sasha.

Helen came and kissed me next, "I want to speak to you when you get back to London. I want to know how you've managed to settle Shannon down so quickly."

I smiled. "Of course, just let Jill know and she'll book some time for you." I kissed her, "You know it's all down to my good looks and charm." I gave her a cheesy smile.

Helen looked at me, "We all thought that, the other option was that you actually knew what you were doing. And we all thought, naaa, gotta be looks and charm." She gave me another kiss and moved on to Sasha.

Ross shook my hand, "I'm going to miss this place," he looked into my eyes, "and I'm going to miss you, Paul."

"If this place was mine I'd give you an open invitation to visit any time." I shrugged.

"Well this place belongs to me, and I do give you an open invitation to come here any time you wish to Ross, and you Helen. And if you can please do bring Shannon with you." Sasha looked pleased as she said this.

"Well I think that your home is wonderful, a paradise here on Earth." I said.

"Aunty Sasha be careful, Granddad's creeping, he's after something."

Sasha turned to Shannon, "I know he is, darling, but don't you think he does it so well?"

Shannon looked at me, six year old eyes going on sixty. "Be a good boy, Granddad," she said as she was led away by Helen.

"I will!" I called.

We waited until the door had closed before we burst out laughing.

"I heard that!" came Shannon's voice through the thick door.

This only made us laugh more.

Sasha held my hand, "I'm sorry if I deceived you about Martinè," she looked sad. "It belonged to my mother. Harold met her when she was at university in London." She shrugged, "Nina and I are their children. When Mummy died she left Martinè to me." She raised her head and looked at me, "I want children, I need an heir, someone with my blood in their veins, someone who'll love Martinè as I do."

I took her hand and kissed it. "And we will have children, my precious," Sasha's smile lit the room. "But don't you think we should wait until after dinner."

Sasha started beating me.

Paula and Gerald agreed that they didn't mind if we started trying immediately. They'd even clear a bit of the table for us, "Sort of informal cabaret," said Gerald.


Varinka and Alison dressed me, a simple wrap-around robe. Their clothing took a little more time to put on but only because their anklets and wristlets had buckles that needed doing up tightly. That's all they wore, anklets, wristlets and, of course, their collars.

While I waited I watched my girls assemble in the room. Karolina and Lynne were missing. I was sure that neither would miss one of Paula's entertainments except for a very good reason, so I didn't say anything.

I noticed Umber and Julia's eyes open wide and I turned around. Sasha had entered the room, she too was wearing a wrap-around robe. But the two could not be compared in any way. My robe was a Trabant to Sasha's Ferrari. I'm sure I drooled. Sasha glided up to me and kissed me, I just wanted to lay her on the floor and make love to this angel. She was so very sexy.

I turned and looked at Karen, she was looking so pleased, Sasha's robe must be one of her works. She saw me looking and dropped head in modesty. I smiled at her; I know she saw me as she blushed a little. Karen really was a gifted designer.

I had the great pleasure of escorting the most beautiful woman on the planet to the grand ballroom. When we entered Gerald, Cecy and Harold gasped, "Mon Deiu," gasped Cecy, "C'est magnifique." She examined Sasha closely. "Another of Karen's designs?" Cecy asked.

"Oh yes Cecy, and I think it's the sexiest thing I've ever worn," Sasha replied, pleased with her step-mother's approval.

"It is most certainly the sexiest thing I've ever seen," agreed Cecy. "Susan will have her work cut out for her tonight, fighting off every one driven mad with lust for you." Cecy shook her head, "Susan, I do not envy you your job tonight."

We were handed drinks, Sasha suffered with a glass of yellow sh ... Champagne and I was given a half pint of John Smiths. It was chilled to perfection and slid down my throat like nectar.

Gerald entered behind us, "Oh my God!" he exclaimed.

We turned and he was still staring at Sasha, stunned at the changing vista before him.

"Hi Gerald," Sasha greeted him. "Do you like what you see?"

We all looked at Gerald's crotch. He definitely liked what he saw.

May and Gerald's other local girl pressed against either side of him. Their eyes wide open at Sasha's robe. They, of course, were naked like all of the other servants and slaves.

The sound of a gong surprised us all. We turned to the sound. Standing in front of a curtain closing off most of the room, one of Elastic's girls was wearing the uniform of an English hospital Matron, circa 1960. "Will all visitors please leave now and all patients return to their beds." The curtains started opening and a number of Paula's girls, dressed in very sexy nurses uniforms, came out to guide us to our places.

Harold had the bed on the far left, then Cecy, Gerald, Sasha and finally myself.

I lay on my bed and watched as the girl hustled around me. She took my pulse, looked into my eyes and tapped my chest, then picked up a thermometer. I opened my mouth. She smiled evilly and shook her head. Oh, it was a rectal thermometer. While she lubricated me I looked over at Sasha, she too was about to get her temperature taken, also rectally. My girl pushed her finger deep into me, my flaccid cock sprang into life. It wanted to get up close and personal with this little girl.

She slid the thermometer deep into me and sat on the side of my bed watching the time on her watch. As she lifted her blouse-mounted watch to see the time, the garment opened giving me an excellent view of her braless breasts. While she waited her unoccupied hand idly stroked my cock.

She leaned over me and slowly pulled out the thermometer. Looking at it she smiled, made a note on my 'chart' and skipped off to join her fellow nurses running behind a wall of NHS bed screens.

From the other end a familiar face emerged. It was the comedienne I'd seen as the master of ceremonies at the last two events.

Throwing her arms wide she looked at us, "My Lords, Ladies and Gentlemen!" she started and then broke into a coughing fit. She came over to us and sat on the side of Sasha's bed. "Fuck me," she looked round to see if anyone would take her up on her offer, no, "these threads are a bit fucking special." She ran her fingers over the material, and Sasha's breast. "Oh my, this didn't come from ebay, did it?"

She got up and looked round, 'spotting' me she came over. "Watch out girls, it's HIM!" she shouted, then pulled out a long golden rod. She held this rod upright in front of her, pressed a button and two smaller arms sprang out, forming a cross. "Get behind me oh creature of evil," she cried and then turned her back to me and bent over. I slipped out of bed, grabbed her and dragged her into my bed.

"Wuuuurrrrrkkkkk!" she cried as I pulled her in and flipped up her dress. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

I slipped straight into her, burying my erection deep into her before she could even try to get away. I started pounding away at her immediately.

"La ... Ladies ... and ... oh god that's good, Gentlemen. Oh god ... Pl ... harder ... Please welcome ... HARDER damn you, Kaleidoscope! Now fuck me, damn you." I don't think that was the introduction she was supposed to make.

She cried out her orgasm seconds before mine exploded into her, swamping her tight tunnel with my seed. She gasped and shuddered for a few moments, stiffening and relaxing. Finally, as I slipped from her, she turned to me and kissed me. "That was wonderful, my Lord, thank you." She poked me in the chest, "Now I have a job to do." And she slipped out of my bed and tottered off, pausing occasionally to wipe her leaking vagina and swear a little, behind the screens.

I turned my attention to the display in the centre of the room. It was a kaleidoscope of colour. Reds, yellows, blues, oranges and greens vied with colours that only a female could name in a dazzling whirling riot of action and excitement. The girls in these flowing, rippling costumes were jumping and tumbling in unison. This time each girl removed her own costume, but the colours didn't diminish as their bodies were also painted in another riot of colour. Six naked gymnasts flowed around the room in a breathtaking display of agility, strength and gymnastic ability. This display was even better than the others I had seen. Then I looked at the girls' faces. They were enjoying themselves, no, they were having the time of their lives. They weren't just smiling for us, they were almost laughing their heads off. These girls were enjoying this far more than we were, I'm sure.

The display came to its crescendo with an astonishing leap by each girl with them twisting in the air to land in a tight circle, all facing outwards and only inches away from each other. In the silence that followed their laugher could easily be heard. The painted girls then walked in line around the room, parading by each of us to receive their well deserved applause.

The MC came out again, she carried a straight backed chair and a whip. "I suppose you're wondering about these," she said. Then held the chair as a lion tamer would and cracked the whip at me. "Contraception," she said, cracking the whip again.

We all laughed.

"The girls are going to have a short break now and we ask you to be back in bed ready for your bed-baths in thirty minutes time." Cracking the whip and thrusting her chair in my direction, she backed off stage behind the curtain. We all got out of bed and returned to the bar area of the room. Finger food was waiting for us and drinks were poured as we arrived. I took a good swig of my beer, it was as good as ever.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.