Tycoon
Chapter 53

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Amile's eyes opened wide for a moment but she remained silent. Claudette gave a little gasp but made no other sound.

Alina came running back with Susan and Julia, "Will we three girls be acceptable, Master?" she asked.

I looked at the three of them standing together. Not expectant, but hopeful ... Susan held my cane so they knew that someone was going to receive some stripes, it could be any one of them. Or all of them, yet they appeared 'hopeful'.

"Yes, my precious, you three are acceptable. I am going to give you three strokes each. Who is to be first?" They all raised a hand simultaneously.

"Julia," I pointed to a spot just in front of me. Julia took her place and lifted her hands to her neck. "Not a sound now Julia."

She looked at me, "Of course not, my Master, I am a good slave." One final stare, just to put me in my place, and she turned to face away again.

CRACK!

While she flinched, Julia never made a sound. The next two strokes were the same. Three even lines striped her bottom, each about an inch apart. They would last for at least a week.

"Thank you Julia. Please stand over there ready to help any of the girls who might need assistance."

Julia looked at Susan and Alina with surprise, then Alina nodded at Claudette and Amile. Julia understood then. "Yes my Master. Thank you for caning me Master."

Amile and Claudette looked shocked at Julia thanking me for an undeserved beating.

"Amile, please stand where Julia stood. Remember no noise now."

Trembling Amile took her position. "Do you still wish to obey me?" I asked her.

"Oui Monsieur," she replied very quietly.

CRACK!

She jumped forward, hands covering her bum, whipping round to look at me. I saw tears drop from her eyes.

"Would you like me to hold you?" asked Julia. "There's no shame in being held for your first caning."

Amile nodded gratefully.

Julia hugged Amile to her, "Rest your head on my shoulder and put your arms around my neck. Kiss me if you wish. It will soon be over." Amile's arms came up and wrapped round Julia's neck. Amile turned toward her supported and their lips touched tenderly.

CRACK!

Julia's arms tensed around Amile, she pressed her lips down hard on the caned girl and stopped any sound emerging. Amile just twisted slightly and lifted her left leg. No other sound or motion from her.

CRACK!

This time Amile sagged down in Julia's arms, though Julia wouldn't release her lips and let her cry out as she wanted to. When she felt Amile stand on her own feet again, Julia broke their kiss. "Remember you must thank the Master for caning you." Amile nodded.

"Thank you for caning me Monsieur Baron." Amile's voice trembled almost as much as she did.

"Susan..." Before I could finish my order Susan was standing in place ready for her beating.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! There was no sound, nor any movement from her. She accepted the strokes and then smiled at me. "Thank you for my strokes, my Master," she said and then reached up to kiss me.

Slowly, almost fearfully, Claudette moved into position. She looked at Julia and Susan, "Please will you help me. I haven't ever been caned."

"Of course," said Susan, and she took Claudette into her opened arms. "Kiss me, think about our kiss, think about the warmth of our bodies touching each other. Let me love you for a little while and it will soon be over." The two girls hugged and kissed.

CRACK!

Claudette stiffened for a moment then relaxed into Susan's arms again.

CRACK!

I paused for a moment, Susan was doing a wonderful job of distracting Claudette.

CRACK!

For Claudette it was over. She and Susan broke their kiss. I noticed tears flowing freely from Claudette's eyes but she coped fairly well with her beating. "Th ... thank ... thank you Monsieur." Claudette managed to say.

Susan guided Claudette away and Alina almost bounced into position. She looked over her shoulder at me. "I love you, my Master," she told me with a huge grin on her face.

"I love you too, my precious," I replied.

"There is no need to cane Alina," called Amile. "I think my sister and I have learned our lesson. You don't need to beat Alina, Monsieur Baron."

Before I could reply Alina turned to her. "Would you have my Master fail to ensure you learned the lesson he's teaching you? I can assure you that my Master doesn't take mistreatment of his girls lightly. To so abuse three girls, he must wish you to have a full example of a slave girl's behaviour. I don't mind my Master giving me three strokes. I'm sure some masters could find enough faults in my recent behaviour and attitude to award me far more than the paltry three strokes my Master is going to give me." She smiled at the two stunned girls, "Watch me receive my strokes and then think about what you asked and the standards you're trying to emulate. Being a good slave girl isn't easy, it takes a long time to learn." Alina turned back into position and stood relaxed, waiting for me.

CRACK!

She didn't flinch or make a sound, her expression didn't change one bit.

CRACK!

The second stripe, an inch below the first, raised welts almost immediately.

CRACK!

Moving easily, Alina turned and came to me. "Thank you for using me to teach these girls, my Master. It always amazes me how generous you are with your time and skills. I do hope they learn Master." She reached up and we kissed.

Alina turned to Amile, with a smile she kissed the surprised girl. Turning to Claudette, Alina leaned forward and they melted together in a passionate kiss. Alina broke the kiss and then came to my side and knelt beside me. Attending to me and waiting for whatsoever I might instruct her to do.

Claudette and Amile stood together talking quietly for a moment, they approached Harold, "Papa, please excuse us, my sister and I have a lot of talking to do."

Harold looked at them fondly. "Of course, darling girls, we'll see you later." Each kissed him before they left.

I sat again. Over in the corner Gerald and Alison were leaning over the table studying something, I assumed it was a sheet of music. They both seemed totally immersed in what they were doing. I relaxed and dropped a hand to my side, it fell upon a small head and I petted my slave.


Sasha looked at her wristwatch, "How about we take a trip down to the village, I would like to see Jeanine again," she grabbed hold of my arm, "and show off my handsome man."

Ten minutes later Sasha and I, together with Melissa, Susan and Lynne, were being driven down to the village we came through when we arrived. Sasha told the driver to let us out at the far end of the village and we would walk through and he could pick us up again by the village name sign on the other side.

The morning was pleasant and we were comfortable without coats or jumpers. Sasha talked with almost everyone that she met, and I noticed that people ran into their neighbour's houses to tell them of Sasha's approach.

Less than a hundred yards into the village a grandmother stopped Lynne and turned her so she could more closely inspect Lynne's collar.

"And what did you have to do for him to earn that little trinket, eh, girl?" The woman's high pitched voice grated on the ears as her manner and obvious thoughts grated on the soul.

Lynne looked at her and smiled, "My Master gave this to me with no thought of reward or favour." She looked at me, "Yet if he asked, if he merely suggested, I would do anything he wanted, anything at all."

"Your Master, eh? Slave are you? We haven't seen slaves walking in this village since my Grandmother's time." The woman looked sharply at Lynne, "My Oma told me that slaves were always naked when they came here. Are you hiding from the menfolk?"

Lynne's smile didn't fade. "I was told that your menfolk were proud of the protection they gave to the chateau and its visitors. Was I told wrong? Anyway, grandmother, I am as protected here as I was in the chateau, I do not fear your men, perhaps they should fear my protectors, for they are without mercy when someone threatens one of their charges." She looked round, a couple of other women were watching, a few children too. "I'm proud to be the slave of Monsieur Baron." She slipped out of her dress and shoes and stood naked in front of them all. "Tell your men that I am here and nude, tell them all so they can all see me follow my Master without fear or shame. Tell your children to hide from this wicked girl."

"You don't talk like I'd expect a slave to talk. I'd have thought you'd have been quiet, not talk back to decent folk like me."

Lynne laughed out loud, "Grandmother, my Master is Monsieur Le Baron, you have no idea how rich and powerful he is. Even the newest of his slaves has more status than you earned in your lifetime. And, grandmother, how do you expect anyone to answer you when you're as rude as you have been." With a laugh and a smile she turned away from the old woman and walked behind me again.

There were some loud shouts and laughter behind us as we slowly went down the road.

"The women were laughing at the old woman," said Sasha, just loud enough for Lynne and I to hear "She's been a trouble-maker for as long as I can remember. And the local women are delighted that a slave put her in her place. They won't let her forget today for a long time."

"Master," Lynne started in a very quiet, troubled voice, "this girl is..."

"A good girl and her Master is proud of her." I interrupted. "You were exactly right, as my slave you're a high status woman, I place you above the wives and mistresses of all of the other owners. You are my slave."

I turned and looked at her, she was walking proudly and smiling. "Thank you, my Master."

From then on we passed whole families waiting by their gates and front doors. The women, girls and boys looked at Lynne, but, for the male youths and the men, she was dressed in the finest clothing imaginable. She was clothed in their pride.

Sasha had stopped to talk to old friends, I was standing beside her when Lynne ran over excitedly and knelt beside me. I waited until Sasha had said her goodbyes and then asked "Does my girl wish to ask something of her Master?"

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed. "Please my Master, come and see this. I have found someone who makes lace. Karen would be thrilled if she could get this woman and her friends to make some lace for her fashion show."

"If it is for Karen's fashion show then your Master is going to say yes. Aren't you my Master?" interrupted Sasha.

"Let's go and see this lace maker then." I acquiesced as gallantly as I could.

We entered a small workshop. It obviously had lace making stations for more than one worker. The woman we met was much younger that I expected, around thirty or so. As she and Sasha talked I wandered around the workstations and displays. I felt the incredibly soft lace that this woman and her friends had made and knew beyond a doubt that Karen had to come down here to see her and her work.

"Melissa, are you in contact with the chateau?"

She didn't give me the 'he's an idiot' look. Though the tone of her voice told me I was.

"Yyeesss Master."

"Tell them that Karen needs to come here and see this woman." I said. "And perhaps you'd better tell Karen about Lynne's dress code for slaves." I smiled.

"Done Master, Karen's on her way here now," said Melissa a few moments later.

"Thank you Melissa," I smiled at her.

"No trouble my Master."

Karen entered the workshop before we left. She too was naked, though she had two very large female marines escorting her.

A large village man came into the workshop while Karen was still looking at the display specimens.

He stood in front of one of the marines, "Your young girl is safe in this village Mons ... Madam." He was obviously unnerved by the marine.

She looked at him, "I know Monsieur, but you wouldn't want me to disobey my orders would you?"

He smiled and licked his lips nervously, "Of course not, Madam."

Karen ran over to me and knelt. I picked her up again immediately. "What does my love want?"

"Master, this girl asks that she be able to order some fabrics from this house. They are just what I want for some ... special ... lingerie for my show."

"How much will you need."

"Oh!" Karen blushed, forgetting that she would have to pay for the fabrics she wanted. Then she started crying. "I don't know my Master. I don't know what the fabric is worth or any thing."

I hugged her, "Of course you don't, that isn't your job. That is my job. Your job is to design wonderful, sexy clothes for old and ugly women." We both laughed.

"Madam!" I called, the workshop owner and her friend came over. "Madam, this girl," I gestured to Karen, "is my slave. She wishes to order some lace, from your stock and to be specially made. I will pledge one hundred thousand Euro for the fabric and your work. Is this acceptable to you."

"Merde ... For that price she can have the workshop," said the owner.

"For that price he can have me and both of my daughters," said her friend. "Together!" she added breathlessly.

"Be careful what you offer Arianne, he could buy you and your children. And then what would you say?"

"Does he want me to get the girls out of school?" Arianne replied.

"ARIANNE!" cried the workshop owner. "GET BACK INTO YOUR UNDERWEAR!"

Arianne gave a weak smile to her friend.

"Come here before you lie on the floor and open your legs." Arianne wandered slowly over to her friend, though I could see in her eyes that lying on the floor with her legs apart had a certain fascination for her.


I watched as Karen described to the workshop owner what she wanted and the style and quality of the fabric she demanded.

The woman started by responding "Oui Mademoiselle," and quickly changed that to "oui Madam," realising that she had met a first class designer, a designer of haute couture."

Karen started sketching then and her designs drew gasps from the small crowd she'd gathered. The lace makers all looked at her with renewed respect, stunned by the dazzling work that this small naked girl produced before their eyes. I could see that a number of the women just wanted to clear their workstations and set up to produce the fabric that the small Madam desired.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.