Tycoon
Chapter 50

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Jo came and told me it was time to start getting dressed for dinner.

"Sorry Master but your girls aren't up to much at the moment. They've all had a few shocks today."

"Haven't we all, Jo."

"Yes Master, but we're older and can handle these things better than the younger ones."

"That's true. We've had too many shocks and tragedies in our lives. These are just the latest ones."

I was feeling tired again, I hoped that I'd properly recovered from my exhaustion, but it seems I hadn't.

"Yes Master, and your next tragedy is that you'll have to suffer an old woman showering you today."

"Oh, I think I can handle that. Which bit is old anyway?" I brushed my fingers over a nipple; it plumped up at my touch. "Well I don't think these are old, how about this?" I lifted her short skirt and she parted her legs to allow my fingers access to her vulva. I felt her wetness on my fingers. "This bit isn't old either. I'll have to do a strip-search and have a closer look."

"That'll be nice, Master. You can do it in the shower and I'll try to wash you."

"That'll be fun too," I agreed. And it was fun; warm, wet, soapy, squishy fun.


Umber and Varinka dressed me in another one of the suits made for the party. The blue silk shirt and plain burgundy tie matched the dark blue of the suit perfectly.

Karolina led my ladies in, they were dressed, using the term loosely of course, in slave shifts; thin white cotton panels front and back joined by thin tapes tied in a bow, wide strips of flesh visible at their sides, the panels not even attempting to conceal their charms. The opulence of their jewelled collars contrasting dramatically with the drabness of their clothing. They were, as slaves should be, barefoot.

Sasha was dressed to kill, a long sheath of treated silk, viewed from one angle it was totally transparent, I could see her naked body, a slight move and it became translucent and hid that which it had so generously displayed only moments before. The neckline was low, though that made little difference as her charms were often fully displayed to anyone who cared to look. Her hair was held in a fine gold net, diamonds sparkling in the light. A wide gold anklet hugged her left ankle tightly, a 'D' ring swinging freely. She saw the object of my attention and held her foot still to allow me a better look.

"In case my Master wishes to secure his woman," said Sasha, her eyes bright with her desire.

Sasha and I led the way to dinner.

Harold and Cecy waited in the drawing room, Harold suited similar to myself, Cecy in a black ankle length sheath who's elegant simplicity bespoke its high price. Immediately she moved it was obvious that the only thing she wore under that dress was perfume.

A servant gave Sasha a glass of champagne, another gave me a half pint of John Smiths. I looked over to the bar and recognised the portable pump and keg from the Crynos.

Amile and Claudette entered, both dressed in peasant dresses, the tops off both shoulders and the colourful skirts short and ragged. To fit in with their 'Gypsy girl' theme their hair was artfully unkempt. They were two little runaways from the local Gypsy camp.

Nina was dressed how I half expected her to be; her dress only covered her right breast, the left was covered by a metal cup held in place by her nipple piercing. Her left leg was completely uncovered and, as she moved, her shaved pussy flashed into view. Anklets and wristlets similar to Sasha's glinted on Nina's limbs.

Cecy stared at Sasha's dress and I was worried that Sasha's stepmother might object to such a revealing garment.

"Oh my! Sasha. where did you get that dress?" Cecy looked her step-daughter up and down, awed at the cut and quality of her dress.

Sasha looked questioningly at me. I nodded.

"It was made especially for me," she replied.

Cecy stepped back, "An idiot can see that. Huh! A man could see that," she looked at Harold and I, "if they stopped staring at your body long enough that is." She paused, "Do you think you could introduce me to this couturière?"

Sasha turned, saw Karen looking embarrassed by this praise. "Come Karen, Cecile wishes to meet you."

Shyly Karen left her position by the wall and went to Sasha and knelt by her side.

Harold and I moved to one side, I think we were both of the opinion that women's clothes were quite nice. but it was the contents that we were most interested in. Harold wanted to talk about recycling used oil. He had lots of waste oil and I had lots of oil fired heating systems.


Dinner was great, not up to Debbie's standards but the food was wonderful. The dining room was magnificent, its high ceiling was painted, not with the usual angels and cherubs, but with nymphs and satyrs making love, quite definitely making love. Fucking, one might say, like nymphs and satyrs.

Cecy saw me examining the ceiling, "We quite like these paintings for our intimate dining. For more formal occasions we can change the panels to a rather more staid scene. The artiste painted ten sets of panels. Two for public viewing, the others each getting rather more, shall we say, risqué. Harold likes number seven, the young girls. I think you'll like that one too. And maybe your ladies will pick up a few tips from some of the scenes." She laughed at that thought.

Our servants were local village girls and Cecy had some news for Harold. "Harold, Jeanine is back with us." Cecy turned to Sasha and I to explain, "She waited on us for Harold's birthday nearly three months ago." Cecy took Jeanine's hand, "Come girl, let Harold see."

Jeanine slipped off her dress and stood naked and proud, running her hand over her rounding belly.

Harold looked a little puzzled. I decided to cover for a fellow man. "Congratulations on your pregnancy, Jeanine," I said. Harold gasped and stood. He went to Jeanine and hugged and kissed her. "Come and see me in the morning and we'll get things sorted out then," he told her. Jeanine nodded then reached up and kissed him again.

It seems that the servants in Harold and Cecy's household have the same attitude to clothes as those in mine do. Once it comes off, it stays off. Jeanine remained nude as she served Harold.

"Daddy threatened Claudette and I before your arrival, Monsieur Paul, if we did not behave as ladies he would strip us and chain us in your bed for the entire length of your stay," said Amile. "Don't you think that was mean of him?"

I placed my forkful of fish into my mouth and chewed slowly, getting a few seconds to think. "So I nearly had you two chained naked in my bed, and you decided not to misbehave. What a loss for me. I might have enjoyed your confinement, I'm sure that you both would have been very ... enthusiastic ... in your thanks for food or a potty. That might have been very nice."

Amile looked at me through narrowed eyes. "You would have taken advantage of two innocent girls, Monsieur?"

"If you had disobeyed your father then you wouldn't be innocent would you?"

"But would you have used us for your pleasure?"

"Oh yes, and made you entertain us singly and together in the evenings. I'm sure I will now miss that treat."

Amile smiled, "I don't think you have to miss such entertainment, Monsieur. I'm sure my sister would be as willing as I to accommodate you."

"Paul," said Cecy, "beware. They will try to tempt you into laying them across the dining table and fucking them here and now."

Both younger daughters looked at their mother with expressions of total innocence. I knew then that they were as keen for sex as Nina. Speaking of Nina where is she? I remember her

sitting at the table and receiving her dinner. Then Amile started teasing me, and now Harold looks quite flushed and distracted. Yes, I think that Nina is on her knees under the table.

"I'll look forward to watching you two ... entertain ... us. I'm sure my girls will appreciate your efforts too." I raised my glass to her and she suddenly realised that her mother would ensure she made good her boastful words.

"We will be happy to perform for you and your party, Monsieur. Please excuse me while my sister and I discuss this," said Amile. Claudette, while outwardly calm, seemed unusually tense. The two youngest girls sat speaking very quietly together.

Dinner finished, Harold and I went into his study to discuss business, specifically waste oil. Karolina and Melissa came with me, Sasha led the other girls into a drawing room, they were going to discuss clothes. There was also talk of tape measures. Jeanine brought us refreshments later, she was still naked and Harold and I both admired the view.

We reached a mutually advantageous agreement within two hours. We then went to see what the ladies were doing.

Cecy was standing on a pedestal being measured by Nina. Cecy's dress lay draped over the back of a chair. Karen was looking at her and sketching furiously; Amile and Claudette stood looking over her shoulders in awe at her speed and skill.

Sasha noticed me and ran over, pressed her body to mine and kissed me. Her dress was draped alongside her mothers. Sasha does a very, very nice whole body hug and kiss.

She grabbed hold of my hand. "Come and see these Paul, Karen is a bloody genius!" She led me to a line of A3 sketches stuck along one wall.

The sketches were typical 'fashion design' works. The outline of a female form was there and the basic form and outline a dress. Some works showed a visible nipple, one a displayed vulva. The woman in each though was easy to recognise.

Cecy looked down at me, "Paul, I ask permission for Karen to hold a small fashion show here before you leave." She lifted an arm for Nina, "I have heard," and she frowned at me, "that somehow you 'disrupt' fashion shows." Now I received a smile, "perhaps you would prefer to take a couple of the local girls downstairs to the dungeons and do whatever it is that men do with helpless girls in dungeons."

I looked at Karen, it was obvious that she really wanted to do this. I smiled at her, "Of course she may. I hope that she enjoys herself. Karen, my precious, let me know if there's any way I can help."

Karen jumped up and into my arms in a second, "Thank you, my Master."

I hugged her. "When you've finished with this show I would like you to do some lingerie work for JLD."

She looked at me, eyes wide open, "Me Master, but..."

I placed a finger on her lips, "These women agree with me that your design sense and your skill as a seamstress are more than sufficient for the task. Now go and enjoy yourself before I start smacking this," I patted her luscious bum.

She reached to her shoulder and with one hand ripped her slave dress off. "This girl is ready to gladly receive whatever her Master gives her." She looked up at me her eyes shining bright with anticipation.

I leant forward and kissed her. "Go and play, my precious."

She gave me a small bow, "Yes, my Master," and hurried back to her sketch pad.

I turned to Cecy. "Cecy, do you know of any top class seamstresses who might be available to assist Karen?"

She thought for a few moments. "We do not have anyone with sufficient skill locally. But I have a friend in Paris who is trying to start a business. She isn't a very good designer, her taste is not that which women with the money to afford Haute Couture want, but she has four very, very good machinists. They have kept the business running by doing contract work for the bigger houses. I think I can get them here."

"I would be grateful if you would try, Cecy. This would mean so much to Karen."

She leaned down and kissed me, I could not resist cupping a warm breast in my palm as it hung from her chest.

"You are like my Harold, you take what you want, but you give so much more in return." She waved me away, "Now go over there with Harold and watch us naked females before I have these girls hold you down while I rape you."

I stood for a moment or two considering the options. Cecy laughed, "You're not supposed to think about it. Go!" She turned, "Jeanine, where is your sister? Bring her here then the two of you take this man and show him the Dungeons. Maybe let him play for a while."

Jeanine and a slightly younger version of her looped their arms through mine and turned me away from Cecy. "This way, Sir," said Jeanine as she led me away. Melissa and Jo followed me.


The dungeons were, as you would expect, deep below the cellars. I smiled at Jo's gasp of surprise and excitement when we entered. The dungeon was decorated in Gothic Creepy, dark stone walls with thick pillars and barred cells on either side. Chains hung from the ceiling. Strange pieces of equipment stood in the central corridor.

Jo pressed herself to me, even through the thickness of my jacket I could feel her hard nipples driving into my side and arm. She was panting already and her eyes were dilated.

"See anything you fancy?" I jokingly asked her. Jo's lustful nod got me thinking. We would spend more time down here, Jo and I, but not tonight, later, when we had time to 'play'.

We returned upstairs and I took Jo and Melissa to bed. For the first time I ordered specific sexual entertainment from my slaves. I ordered Jo to lick Melissa to orgasm. I handcuffed Jo's arms behind her and told her I would cane her every minute until Melissa came. Then she (Jo) would have to bring Lynne to orgasm. Every minute she'd receive a stroke from the cane.

Jo started licking Melissa, slowly as I expected.

CRACK!

Jo whimpered a little but didn't seem to increase her efforts on Melissa.

CRACK!

Melissa looked down at Jo between her legs. Jo wasn't putting in as much effort at bringing Melissa to orgasm as she could.

I caned Jo eight times before she exploded into her climax. Melissa, leaning on her elbows, watched as I caned Jo into a mind blowing orgasm which left the poor masochist a trembling wreck. I pulled Jo to me and cuddled her as she shuddered through her climax. She cried and moaned unintelligible words as she pressed her face into my chest.

I held her close and lay on the bed. Jo soon quietened and slept. Melissa pulled the covers over us and I too slept.

I woke early as usual and managed to slip out of bed without waking either Jo or Sasha. Julia, lying naked at the foot of my bed, was shivering. I woke her as gently as I could and draped a blanket over her shoulders. She followed me to my office where I started work. I had a few ideas about fashion and clothing.

I worked for a couple of hours then stood and walked round the room, just pacing and thinking. The curtains were drawn, though I knew that three layers of net curtains were between then and the window. I wandered into the next room and saw an answer to one of my desires, a huge mirror on a wheeled frame. It was the work of moments to align the mirror so I could sit in my chair and watch the sun rise through the next room's windows.

Standing in my room, sipping from a bottle of water, I saw the edge of the sun peek over the hill. Then there was a brighter flash from lower on the hill and a second later the mirror jumped and hole appeared at my chest height.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.