Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I awoke with Melissa still in my arms and Karolina snuggled up to my back. This was a very nice way to start the day. I carefully got out of bed and went to the toilet. I checked Alina and Varinka in the cot as I passed. They slept on, Varinka held tightly in Alina's arms.

Opening the door I saw Julia sleeping on the floor across the threshold. As she'd been leaning against the door as she slept this woke her. I continued on to my office, Julia stumbled sleepily after me.

Gerry was waiting for me outside my office. It was no surprise that she knew I was going there, even at this time of morning. Gerry was a security watch chief and she was informed about all movements on the private floors.

"Letter for you, Boss," she handed me a high quality envelope; it was addressed to 'Paul'.

I opened it as I went to my desk; there were two sheets of paper inside.

Dearest Paul,

I want to thank you with all of my heart for the incredible gift that you gave me tonight. I am an old woman and for many years I have put all of my energies into my troop of girls. I cannot remember if it is 30 or 35 years since I had a man share my bed, and it must be over 20 years since I took one of my girls for my pleasure.

Tonight, when you took me in your arms and kissed me, I saw a man look at me as a woman for the first time since, well I cannot remember. I saw you look at me as a woman and with desire. I saw that you would take me to your bed and use me as a woman is supposed to be used by a man, a real man.

You cannot, yet, appreciate the gift you gave me with that look.

Tonight I have taken two of my girls to my bed and, as I write this letter, I look at them as they sleep exhausted. When I have finished this letter and have ensured that you will receive it soon after you wake, I shall rouse these children and teach them that their Madame is still capable of desire and is as capable in her bed as she is on the dance floor. I think it may be a shock for the poor children. I wonder what they will tell the rest of the troop?

I am leaving Melissa with you, she is a gift to you. I know that she liked you the first time you met, I watched her this evening and I know she will be happy with this change. You might wish to let her train with your security team. I think that she will give them a surprise or two.

If you wish, send her back to me occasionally and I will ensure that she keeps up her training and agility.

I must warn you that Melissa has had very small glass beads implanted under her aureole. This makes them extremely sensitive. I believe that she is capable of orgasm just from breast manipulation.

I would like to offer you a chance to visit my winter training home in Morocco. I have never made this offer before, but I feel it is right to make the offer to you. I really do look forward to welcoming you into my home.

Now I have got two girls to wake and make love with. For the first time in a long, long time I am actually wet with desire and looking forward to loving and being loved. I hope that they can keep up with me.

Your very obedient servant,

Paula Li.

The second sheet was instructions to Melissa that she now belonged to me.

I sat back and thought about Paula Li. I would take up her offer to visit her in Morocco. I would like to learn more about this fascinating woman.

I looked down at Julia, she was asleep again. I smiled as I looked at her small naked body beside me. I covered her with a blanket and got on with work.

I made a note that Kelly, Jill and Karolina would have to include Melissa in our, growing, family. I also made a note for Elastic to let Melissa train with the Marines for a week or so.

I worked for nearly three hours, until I felt hungry, Julia was still asleep on the floor beside me. Then I remembered Melissa.

"Julia, JULIA." She woke and jumped up in fright.

"Yes master."

"Go to my suite and get Melissa, bring her here."

"Yes master," and she ran from the room.

I looked at the pile in my 'IN' tray (why doesn't that pile get any smaller?) and picked up the next document wallet. A request for a meeting with the chairman and board of City and County, the building firm I had helped setup.

I agreed to meet them next week and asked for an agenda.

As I placed the document wallet into the 'OUT' tray (why doesn't that ever fill up?) I saw that Julia and Melissa were kneeling in front of me.

"Melissa, I have a letter that you need to read."

She looked a little apprehensive at this. I gave her Paula's letter.

As she read the letter I watched her carefully. She quickly started smiling and when she handed the letter back to me she was grinning widely.

"I belong to you now master?"

"When you have offered me your servitude you will belong to me. Right now you are free. You are a freewoman and may do as you wish."

Melissa looked surprised, then Julia whispered in her ear and she settled down a little.

"What do I do now Master?"

"Julia get the Freewoman a chair." Julia jumped up and quickly brought a chair over to Melissa.

"Freewoman Melissa you may sit for a few moments and then we shall go for our breakfast."

Tentatively Melissa sat on the chair, she didn't look comfortable at all.

"Julia I am going to be busy for a few minutes, why don't you explain the collar ceremony to the Freewoman."

There was a knock on the door, "Come in!" I replied.

Elastic led a young woman in. She walked stiffly but held herself erect. Elastic gave me a letter.

"This woman brought a letter for you, Boss."

I opened the envelope and extracted the single sheet.

Lord Symington,

I have sent this woman to learn your secrets of slave keeping. I ask that you keep her for a year or two and then return her to me.

She has, as you mentioned, been freshly whipped.

Alex

"Julia get Em now."

Julia ran from the room, Melissa looked very worried.

I looked at the woman, she was obviously in pain.

"Do you think it will ease your pain if you undressed?"

She nodded and then slowly started easing her coat off. Melissa and I helped her. The Count was correct, she had been freshly whipped and very badly, there was blood still running from some of the wounds. Em gave a gasp as she entered the room but immediately set about examining the woman.

"She needs to be in my sick room, Boss," Em said, concerned at the state of the woman.

"You," I pointed at the woman, "obey this freewoman's orders as if those orders were mine."

"Of course, Master," she replied and then she and Em headed for the door.

"Em, I want a report on her condition as soon as possible."

She was a little distracted as she answered, "Yes, Mas ... Boss."

"And I'll be in to see her in two hours."

"OK, Boss." Em called as she went out of the door.

Melissa came and knelt beside my chair.

I looked down at her, "Melissa you are a Freewoman until you ask for your collar, you don't have to kneel, you can do what you wish."

She looked you at me, "This is what I wish to do, Master."

"Then we'd better get you a collar as soon as we can."

She smiled up at me, running a hand over her slim neck, "Yes please, Master."

We went to breakfast, Christine and Kelly were there, Sasha was not. Christine was being attended by her slaves.

"Good morning Ladies." I kissed Christine and she pulled my hand down inside her blouse. I held and fondled her breast, its nipple plump and hard. Kissing Kelly was a delight, Her blouse had been done up to her neck but as we kissed Pippa undid the buttons and guided my hand to Kelly's breast. It too was engorged.

I pulled out a chair for Melissa but she knelt beside mine, smiling at me.

I did however move her to the other side, away from Julia.

My breakfast arrived and I started feeding the girls either side of me.

Julia accepted the bacon I offered her, Melissa turned away from a fork holding bacon for her.

"Melissa, freewomen use cutlery. Only slaves eat from their Master's fingers."

"Then please let me ask for my collar. I do not want to be free, it frightens me."

I took pity on the girl. "Julia, go and get a collar." She sprinted away.

Minutes later, all of my girls came into the dining room, Karolina held a collar. Kelly looked interested, "Is this going to be a collar ceremony? I've never seen one."

Karolina took Melissa to the end of the room and they talked quietly for a moment, then Melissa took the collar from Karolina.

Melissa walked over to me and knelt beside me. She looked up into my eyes with a huge grin and a happy expression, "Please, my Master, collar your slave."

I heard a chair scraping and saw Kelly hurrying round to get a good view.

I paused for a moment; though she never took her eyes from mine, Melissa knew why I was delaying the proceedings.

When Kelly was in position I took the collar from Melissa's out stretched palms and buckled it around her neck.

I lifted her chin and kissed her, her mouth sprang open to accept my tongue and she sucked eagerly on it. She surrendered herself to me totally.

"My God, her nipples are rock hard," cried Kelly. Unable to help herself, she slid her hand between Melissa's legs. "And she's soaking wet, dripping," she added, looking at her wet hand.

"Why shouldn't I be excited Mistress Kelly? My Master has collared me in front of my sisters. I have joined a large and powerful family. A lot of people know of, and respect my Master." She looked at me in adoration. "My Master will look after me and help me grow."

Kelly looked at me in amazement, "Is this how they all feel?"

"Why don't you ask them," I suggested. "Only do it one by one in your office. Otherwise they won't want to tell the truth."

I turned to my girls. "If Kelly takes you into her office and asks you questions about how you feel in your servitude, you are to answer her honestly. If you desire your freedom tell Kelly and we will find a way to free you and support you for two or three years." I looked at my girls, all of them. Then I smiled, "Tell Kelly the truth, if I don't know what is wrong, how can I make it right?"

I finished my breakfast, Melissa gladly taking food from my fingers. I relaxed at the table with a mug of tea at my hand. I hadn't done this for, I don't know how long. I just sat back in my chair and relaxed, occasionally taking a sip of my tea, but really doing nothing. Julia and Melissa knelt either side of me and just waited, neither interrupted me or showed any sign of boredom.

Finishing my tea, I looked at the clock, I would have to hurry to get to Em's little sick room on time.

"I'm going to see the Count's girl," I told my attendants. They both stood and Julia opened the door for me.

It wasn't a long walk but I felt refreshed when I opened the door to the sick room. Ross was there and he and Em were obviously discussing their patient.

"Ah, Paul," said Ross and he stood.

"Hello Ross, is it serious enough to bring you in?"

"I'm afraid it is, we may not be able to save this one." He sighed, "It seems as though she doesn't want to live."

"Can I have a word with her?"

Ross looked at Em, she just looked at the floor. "I can't see that it'll do any harm, might even do some good, though I don't see how."

I discussed my ideas with Ross and Em for a while. We called Karolina in and she had a good idea too. With a little preparation everything was ready.

I opened the door to the sick room and went to the chair at the side of her bed. I looked down at the abused woman who lay there. She looked just the same as when she left my office earlier this morning. The one difference was that she was now wearing a collar.

"Hello, I'm Lord Symington, Paul, though I can't get anyone to call me that." Her mouth twitched as though she wanted to smile.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"My name is whatsoever you decide it will be, Master."

"Oh, well I like to name my slaves after TV and Movie stars. Is that acceptable?"

"Any name is acceptable to me, Master."

"Oh good, You see I've been watching Trumpton recently and I've nearly got the whole fire brigade." She looked up at me, she couldn't help herself.

"Trumpton? The whole fire brigade?"

"Oh yes, I have the Pugh sisters, and Barney McGrew, Cuthbert and Dibble are mother and daughter but that's alright, but I'm missing Grub."

"Grub?" She just couldn't understand what was going on.

"Yes, Grub. If you'd be happy with Grub then I'd have the whole fire brigade."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.