Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The door opened and I looked up to see Karolina enter. She was followed by Lynne, Julia and Umber.

Umber and Julia pulled a clothes rack after them.

"Is dress time Boss," Karolina informed me.

I sighed and stood up. Umber and Karolina took only seconds to strip me naked. Then they wrapped a single length of white cloth around me forming a toga. This cloth was edged with purple, a Roman Emperor's robes. Karolina showed me how to bend my left arm to hold the free end of the cloth and stop it coming unravelled.

Each girl in turn stood still while the others stripped her, bare-foot and naked. They applied make-up so each girl looked like an abuse slave. These four were as naked as my other slaves who gathered behind them. They all waited patiently until I led them back into the extended Joasia room.

Christine stood holding a glass of champagne, her three slaves around her. She was also dressed in a toga though hers didn't have the purple edging but it did leave her left breast bare. She had reddened the nipple and it stood out dark and hard, inviting a hand or mouth to caress it.

I reached forward and stroked this tempting breast topping. "You've darkened this."

"Yes, I had them dyed with henna. Didn't take long and lasts for weeks."

I turned and beckoned Umber over to us; she has about the palest nipples, only a shade or two darker than her skin.

"Will you let my girls know how to do this?"

"Of course I will," she smiled at me.

I leaned forward to kiss her and our lips met, she kept my fingers teasing her nipple though.

Sasha entered. She was dressed and made up like an early Egyptian; her eyes dark with kohl, bare breasted, but a gold snake wrapped itself around the base of each breast and then curled up round her neck. Its head reared to strike at her exposed throat, its tail flicked toward her right nipple. Nina walked behind her mistress, naked as all of the other slaves were.

"So what has Karolina arranged for us tonight?" asked Sasha.

"We'll wait and find out," replied Christine. "I'm sure it will be as good as last time."

A voice from the stage area made us turn round. "Emperor Caligula and guests, I beg you take your seats while we welcome your legions back from the cold wet island of Britannia."

It was the same MC from our last party. Dressed like Christine, a short toga with her left breast bared, though the skirt was shorter and the cloth much, much thinner. She gestured to a row of couches and cushions arranged to the side of the room. The right hand couch was flanked by tall thin female figurines with cat heads, this was for Sasha. My couch was edged in purple, Christine's couch was plainer than mine, but looked just as comfortable. These left a large clear area for the performers to use.

The MC waited while we arranged ourselves and our slaves on our couches. "My Emperor, Gracious Queen, Noble Lady, in a few moments we shall welcome our conquering army back home from Britannia. I hear that they have brought back gold and silver, wheat and slaves. Slave girls for your kitchens," she lowered her voice suggestively, "and beds." In the background we could hear the sounds of an approaching hoard.

The MC continued, "Please remain in your seats during the procession. After we have welcomed our heros back there will be a short break and then our girls will attempt," she glared at me for a few moments while all of the girls laughed, "to give you a fashion show. During this show the girls invite you to freely inspect the items on display, and the clothes as well, if that is your choice." We all laughed again.

The sounds of the approaching army got louder and then a stream of young girls in very suggestive Roman Legionnaire's uniforms entered from the left of the stage. Wearily they passed in front of us and left at the right of the stage.

During the parade a bound soldier came into view. I waved my hand and an officer ran to me (tits bouncing nicely). She dropped to a knee and slammed her right fist to left breast, "My Emperor, how may I serve you?"

"What has that soldier done to deserve binding?"

"She stole some water, Sire."

"Find five of your troops who need to pass their water and let this girl drink from their source. If she should spill any then whip her, five strokes, each time she spills."

The officer smiled and ran back to the bound girl. She dragged this girl off to the side where she was out of the way but in our full view, stripped her naked and had her bound on her knees with her wrists tied to her ankles. Now any girl could stand over her presented mouth and use her for a toilet. Soon a soldier did, she lifted her short skirt and pissed into the captives mouth, letting her water stream out as fast as she could. Try as she might, the bound girl couldn't drink all of the rapid stream and some ran down her chin and dropped to her chest. When the soldier had finished and the captive had licked her dry, she picked up a short whip and gave the captive four light strokes across her belly and one across her tits. Light though the strokes were, the captive girl still cried out at each stroke and we could easily see the whip marks on her body.

The captured slaves appeared, naked and roped neck to neck they passed us. Heads down, they walked with slow steps as if trying to delay their appearance in the slave market and their inevitable fates. Each girl bore whip marks and bruises. I saw a couple of girls I recognised including Melissa. I hope that I'd get a chance to deal with this 'slave' personally later.

The procession ended and the final soldier passed by. "We have dancers from Gaul to entertain you now, Sire, Ladies," called the MC.

Seven veiled girls came onto the stage. They danced in an intricate pattern, each in turn came to the front and removed an item of clothing. When they were all bare breasted they started dancing together in twos and threes, stroking and kissing. Sometimes they would all concentrate on one girl, strip her naked and everyone teased her sexually. When they were all naked they dropped to the floor. Two girls would hold the legs of a third open and the others would take turns to lick and bite at her. A girl was lifted upside down with her legs spread wide and two girls licked front and back simultaneously. Three of the girls gave the impression of cumming, loud cries and splashes of girl cum.

Soon after the start of this dance I had pressed Umber's head under my toga and she was licking and sucking on my balls. I beckoned over one of the dancers and pushed her head down onto my cock. Umber and the dancer sucked and licked and in seconds I blasted a shot of steaming hot cum into the dancer's mouth. Grabbing both girls by their hair I pulled them off me and pressed their mouths together in a kiss. Mouths opened and tongues exchanged places. My cum dripped out of Umber's mouth and the dancer licked it up. Cum which had fallen onto the dancer's breasts was licked up by Umber. They both smiled at me and I waved the dancer away. Umber ducked her head back under my toga and she started gently licking and sucking on my cock and balls again.

I looked at Christine, she had four girls servicing her; one on each breast, one at her clit and the forth licking her arse. As I watched she came. She grabbed hold of the two girls between her legs, holding their heads firmly against the parts they were licking. She shuddered again and again through her orgasm. As she squirmed on her couch, the girls at her breasts were having trouble keeping in contact with their mistress.

I looked at Sasha, she sat in her seat with her legs over the arms openly displaying her slit and arse. Her breasts were wet from saliva and the slave kneeling at the front of her chair had wet slime spread over most of her face. Sasha smiled at me, a 'cat that got all of the cream' smile. I smiled back at her.

The MC came out again, "The prize slaves will now be presented."

Two legionnaires escorted a cloaked slave into the centre of the room.

"This is the daughter of one of the Kings of Mercia," the MC informed us. "The barbarians have so many kings I don't know which one sired this whelp." She walked round the bound girl, "Strip her!" she ordered.

The legionnaires grabbed hold of the girl's cloak and ripped it apart leaving her naked. She stood proud and tall displaying herself to us.

"This one is a gift to you from the barbarian kings, mighty Emperor." The MC grabbed the girl's arm and the legionnaires released her from the rope. She brought the slave to me and pushed her to her knees. "Show your subservience to your master, the God, Caligula," MC ordered her. Walking on her knees, the slave came to me and joined Umber under my toga, took my dick into her mouth and gently suckled on me.

I placed my hand on her head and fucked her face for a few strokes. It was too soon after my last orgasm though. I got hard and enjoyed her mouth but I knew I wouldn't cum again for some time.

The MC walked to the centre of the room and clapped her hands. Two new cloaked slaves were bought out, a fiery red head and a dusty blonde. MC grabbed hold of the redhead by her hair and took her to Sasha, "Gracious Queen of the Nile country, this thing is a gift to you from the Clans of the Celtic lands. She was a warrior queen who fought against our legions. She gave herself into slavery to save the lives of the women and children of her tribe." She pushed redhead towards Sasha.

"Show your mistress your body, slave!"

The redhead unclipped her cloak and let it fall to her feet. Her pubic hair was as red as her head. She held her arms high above her head and slowly turned for Sasha's inspection.

"Come here, girl, pleasure me," Sasha purred.

The girl went to her and started to lick and suck on Sasha's breasts, a hand dropping between her mistress' legs to fondle and tease her slit and clit. Sasha let her head drop back and gave herself to the sensations her slave was creating.

The MC grabbed the blonde by her hair and took her to Christine, "Noble Lady, this slave was captured from the Danes. She doesn't speak much of any civilised tongue but she is young and healthy," MC pulled blonde's cloak off. "She doesn't have big tits but she has a long tongue. She can give you a lot of work or much pleasure, as is your wish, Lady."

Christine stood with a hard look on her face, "My husband was tortured and killed by the Danes. They cut him and rubbed salt into his wounds, they did this for three days. And then they gave him to their women. The women pushed an arm's length of raspberry cane up his arse, the thorns facing downward. This wasn't too painful going in, then they pulled it out. The thorns ripped his innards out. They got their younger girl children to suck on him and squat on his face rubbing their tiny cunts on his mouth and nose as he lay dying, and when he got hard they and pushed long, heated, needles through his penis. Before he died they cut his penis off and seared the wound with a red hot iron to seal it and stop him bleeding to death too quickly. They pushed his penis up his arse and stopped him bleeding. I heard that he took twenty days to die. He was tormented every day." We all looked at Christine, she was stony faced and cold to the smiling girl before her.

"You shall live for forty days and suffer every day as my husband did. I shall cut you and rub salt into your skin," she stroked the girl between her legs, "I shall use your body against you, I shall light a candle and hold it under this little bud." The girl was beginning to pant as Christine played with her clit. "I am going to make you hate the day that your breasts pushed out from your body," she fondled the girls breasts pulling on the nipples and teasing her. "I am going to push large hooks through these little things and hang you from them. I will whip you as you dangle from the hooks through your tits." Christine stroked her cheek and the girl leaned into her hand enjoying this intimacy from her. "I am going to destroy your beauty. I'm going to burn your face, cut your ears off and set fire to your hair." Christine walked round the girl, trailing her hand on the girl's skin. She slipped her fingers between the girls tight arse cheeks, "I'm going to spread sugar and preserves of fruit between these firm legs and set fire to it. That fire sticks and burns very hot. Every time you need to piss or shit you will scream with the pain. And I shall make you eat and drink lots and lots."

Christine sat again, "Pippa!" she called. Pippa ran to her side. "Whip this slave, ten strokes, five to each tit."

Pippa, Sasha and I looked at the MC, she just shrugged. "They really are gifts to you. You own them and can do whatsoever you want with them. If you want to torture them to death do so, then just bury her body. Nobody is going to look for her."

I gestured to Julia and she ran to me, "Go get Em now. She's to attend naked." Julia nodded and ran to get our nurse.

Christine gave Pippa a hand signal, we all saw it but didn't know what it meant. Pippa smiled and picked up her whip.

Justine and Sam took hold of the girl's arms and held her sideways to their mistress, Christine put a cigarette into the girls mouth. She lit it and the girl puffed away, pleased to have this reward. Suddenly, with a loud crack, the cigarette exploded, hot pieces of tip and ash fell onto the girl's breasts and chest. We all looked at Pippa who was readying her whip for the first stroke. The girl looked at her with real fear in her eyes.

The girl watched terrified as Pippa drew back her arm and then let the whip fly. The end of the whip curled round a breast with a satisfying crack. The girl jumped but realised it didn't hurt as much as she expected. The next stroke curled round her other tit. This time the girl gave a realistic scream. Christine smiled.

Pippa whipped the girl with consummate skill, using a whip which could have cut the girl's breasts off in a single stroke, she had the girl dancing with small pains and only left a little bruising.

This part of the spectacle over, we returned to our seats. Christine looked smug over the effect her act had on everyone. And she kept her new slave kneeling at the end of her couch so she could play with the tormented tits when she wanted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.