Tycoon - Cover

Tycoon

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Chapter 26

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

I woke in the dark. Knowing that I had been sleeping between Karolina and Julia I was careful about moving. I eased my way out of the top of the bed and quietly left the room. I got to the office without meeting anyone and saw why when I saw the time. Three thirty in the morning. Well, I was awake and I had a load of work to do so I sat down and picked up the next pack off the in tray.

A short while later Julia came in and knelt beside my chair. Absentmindedly I stroked her hair as I read a particularly complex council housing proposal, Cornwall County Council request for tender 774-12. This was total rubbish I thought, someone is trying to lay traps for me. I reached down for Julia but she was curled up asleep on the floor. I looked round and saw the couch; I knew there was a blanket in the cupboard besides the couch. I got this and covered my naked slave then I got back to work.

An email caught my eye.


Sir,

Until recently I was a senior planning officer for the Cumbrian County Council (CCC). I was a better planning officer than anyone else in the CCC, including the Chief Planning Officer himself. However, I am also a woman and this small fact has killed any chance that I may have had in getting any of the opportunities normally available to civil service grade six planning officers. I have been sacked due to 'failing' an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (eCRB) check. Unsubstantiated accusations against me have led to my failing this check though I never come into contact with children or vulnerable adults. No one else in the department has had to be eCRB checked.

This may sound like a message from a bitter woman but it isn't. I have given all I could to the CCC and now, for reasons I do not know, they are throwing me to the wolves.

I am offering you ten years experience in council planning and a host of knowledge about the councillors and their peccadilloes. I would like to meet you so I can convince you that I would be an asset to your organisation.

Yours Sincerely

Amanda Blakestone


She attached a set of documents to support her application. Some of this information I knew, a lot I didn't. As far as I could tell, it was all true.

I returned her email and told her to come here and ask for Julia. I also emailed Jill and Kelly to be on the lookout for a woman turning up at reception asking for 'Julia'.

Then something triggered a memory, a link between two people I had been looking for. I couldn't bring this to mind immediately but I knew my subconscious had made the link.

I picked up the next pack, it concerned a council housing association in Cumbria. Now something was scratching at the back of my mind. I leaned back and let my thoughts roam. I glanced down at Julia and it came to me. The blanket I covered her with reminded me of the blankets in the Cumbrian hospital, the blankets that the police had provided. This housing association was a fairly new one, only fifteen years old. Yet it had grown rapidly, seemingly getting planning permission where no one else could, and now an email from an ex-planning officer who was complaining of corruption. One of her documents had named a Chief Planning officer, I looked through the attachments again, there he was Michael Morrison, and there was a photo. I expanded the photo to full screen and examined his face. I was sure I had seen this face before.

I did an internet search on 'Michael Morrison' and a number of links were returned. I looked at the newspaper links first. I struck gold on the third link. Michael was standing next to his mother and sisters, at his mother's wedding to my old friend the Cumbrian Chief Constable. I recognised his elder sister as well. She was the CEO of the housing association I had been looking at.

Well, call me cynical if you wish, and I know that this isn't proof, but a corrupt Top Cop (well he did try to kill me, that's proof enough for me), who's step-son is the county council's chief planning officer and who's step-daughter is CEO of a housing association which always gets the planning permission it wants and never gets its building sites raided by the Immigration and Borders Agency looking for illegal immigrants. Does that sound OK to you? (Come on own up, who said yes?)

I wrote up my thoughts and emailed all of the links and documents to Karolina and Ela. They would hunt down the proof if it was to be found.

I returned to the housing proposals and looked carefully at the Cumbrian one. I wanted to screw this housing association into bankruptcy if I could. After an hours work I sent an email to Sasha asking for a modified contract to be drawn up for these people and I really needed it to look as though it was a boilerplate contract.

Julia started stirring and I watched her as she squirmed into a more comfortable position. Her movements had pushed the blanket down to her waist and I now had the delightful sight of this young girl lying naked on her back, arms handcuffed behind her, one long slender leg peeking from under its cover, her chest rhythmically rising with her breathing and her small breasts rising and falling. She slept on peacefully not knowing the pleasure the sight of her brought me.

Sally knocked on the door and rather than call out and disturb Julia I went to the door and opened it.

"Good morning, my Lord, I have brought you your tea." She wheeled a trolley in set with a tea service and a mug!

I held my finger to my lips, "Shhh." Quietly I closed the door. Sally saw Julia sleeping on the floor and looked at her.

"She looks beautiful like that doesn't she?" Sally remarked.

I came over and stood beside her, my hand slipping under her dress and cupping a bum cheek. "Yes, she does." I looked at Sally, "but I believe all women who have learnt to relax and accept their own bodies, to be beautiful. You can't help but look good when you feel good about yourself."

Sally turned to me, "You are good to us, my Lord." And she kissed me. "Breakfast in an hour, my Lord." And she left.

I started examining another proposal, this was fairly standard and I was happy to go ahead with it under the normal contract conditions, well my normal contact conditions anyway.

A light knock on the door disturbed me for the second time. I had just finished this proposal and placed the pack on the out tray to go across to Sasha's offices. I looked down at Julia who lay on her back with only one leg and part of her pubis covered by the blanket now. I went to the door and let Katie in. Putting a finger to my lips I shhh'd Katie. She nodded to me and went to look over Julia.

"She looks so sweet like that," Said Katie, "it's a pity I have to wake her for breakfast."

"I'll do it," I told her and knelt down beside the sleeping girl. I gently rubbed her temple and right cheek and she leaned into my hand. "Julia, time to get up now," slowly her eyes opened. "Good morning Julia."

"Good morning, Master, what time is it?"

"Breakfast time," replied Katie.

"Oh." Julia stretched out, uncovering herself completely. Katie and I watched in fascination as she squirmed for a minute and then awkwardly got up. Still tired, she leant against me as we walked to the breakfast room.

I sat and Julia knelt beside me. Katie fetched my breakfast plate loaded with enough for the two of us. I started feeding Julia some cereal.

"Tell me, Boss, did you manage to kill the strange creature in your room last night?" Kelly looked along the table at me in a semi-interested way.

"Must have been a fucking big thing 'cos it was squealing for fucking hours." Ela added.

I looked down at Julia and saw her blush creeping down her chest. "Julia, get me some toast, two slices." I ordered. She got up, glanced at the four slices in front of me, and walked slowly to the kitchen door. All the girls at the table watched her carefully looking for any sign of our activities last night, or any sign of her embarrassment about their comments this morning. As Julia walked back carrying the toast Ela noticed her breasts. "Fuck me, Julia, looks like some big beast has bitten your tits." Ela stopped Julia and examined her breasts, carefully noting the bruising I had caused. "Good job you managed to kill the beast, Boss. Must have taken some doing." Ela turned to Julia, "And you putting yourself in danger like that."

"Please, freewoman Ela, let me go, I'm going to drop my master's toast." Ela reached behind her and took the plate. "Elastic, give this to boss will ya?" Elastic passed me the plate.

"Maybe it was some pervy bastard who broke in and locked her up in those so he could fuck her while his pet attacked, Boss." Elastic suggested. The girls nodded thoughtfully, this seemed to be a likely explanation.

"Oh, you poor girl attacked like that, are you sore?" Jill asked.

Without thinking Julia covered her arse with both hands.

"He didn't do you in the arse did he? The absolute swine!"

Julia looked up, "Everywhere," she said.

Elastic looked at her almost in shock. "Everywhere?" she queried, pointing to her mouth as well.

"Oh yes. Everywhere!" this time though Julia sounded pleased.

"And he locked you up as well?" Elastic added. This was when they noticed that Julia's nipples were fully engorged.

"Oh yes!" sighed Julia.

I beckoned her over to me, "My girl needs her food ladies, she had a hard night last night and needs to build up her strength in case she ... gets attacked ... again," and I resumed feeding her. She looked up at me with a smile on her face.

I walked back to my office and found Karolina waiting for me.

"Good morning, Karolina, have you had breakfast yet?"

"Not had yet boss bin busy," she replied.

I picked up the phone and called Debbie. "Kitchen!" Debbie answered.

"Debbie, I want a large breakfast in my office now."

"On its way boss." And she hung up.

I sat down in my chair. "Need you read this boss." She handed me a thick folder.

I started reading and was only slightly disturbed when Debbie placed a large full English breakfast in front of me. I gestured to Karolina and she knelt beside me. I fed her while I read. The scale of the problem we faced was monstrous. At least eighteen Chief Constables and the County Councils that they worked for were involved. The range of their corruptions was staggering. The usual prostitution and drugs, then slavery (well I could understand that) protection rackets, care homes, waste disposal, toxic waste disposal, owned magistrates and judges, mobile food vendors, civil parking control, skimming council imposed fines, planning discrepancies, and bribery at every level. Against each item on the list was an estimation of the amount of money involved by county and totally. The amounts were beyond comprehension. Initially I thought that millions of pounds were involved; I was so, so wrong. The total by county was over two billion pounds a year; the grand total was nearly forty-five billion pounds per year. No wonder they were prepared to kill me and anyone else that they suspected of being in the way of their illegal enterprises.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.