Tycoon
Chapter 21

Copyright© 2009 by Raven Soule

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A lottery win leads to a new life, women, assassination attempts and slaves. Suddenly I am living in 'interesting times'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Karolina knelt and held out the cane on the palms of her hands. I took the cane, "Who wants to be first?"

"First is me." Karolina stated. She took her dress off and bent over the dining table.

I lined up the cane and gave her the first stroke. Karolina looked up at me, "Boss tired. Give cane Julia, sit watch girl cane girl."

Julia held out her hand for the cane and before I could actually give it to her, she took it from me. Julia moved me to a point out of her way where I would get a good view. Then, drawing her arm back, she prepared for her stroke.

CRACK!

Karolina threw her head back and gasped, but she didn't cry out or move. Julia drew her arm back again and gave her second stroke.

CRACK!

This one landed just below the first. Karolina prepared herself for the next but I interrupted. "Two is enough."

Karolina stood up stiffly, Julia took off her tee-shirt and lay down over the table. Karolina shrugged her shoulders and flexed the cane a couple of times, then gave her first stroke.

CRACK!

This landed straight across both buttocks with an even stripe on both sides. It seemed to be about the same power as Julia's strokes as well.

CRACK!

"That is enough now. You have both suffered enough."

Julia got up and she and Karolina kissed, A deep, deep kiss, pressing body to body and tongue to tongue. Breaking the kiss they turned to me. "Punishment has been given Master," Julia stated.

"Punish give Boss," Karolina added.

"Thank you. You may prepare for my meal." I said my meal because that is what they were supposed to be getting, the crumbs from my meal. That my plate was filled with enough to satisfy all three of us was ignored. It was still my meal. They knelt by my chair, side by side, touching from shoulder to hip, hip to knee and knee to ankle. As I looked at them they turned to each other and kissed again. This time Karolina brought her hand up and fondled Julia's breast, pulling and twisting on her nipple. Reaching down I took Julia's other breast in my hand and fondled it. Her nipple was already fat and springy. It took little teasing to harden it completely.

We were still playing when Sally brought the plate in. She was in her 'uniform' (naked) and smiled when she saw Julia and Karolina kissing.

"No bad feelings there then, my Lord." She placed the plate, "Please be careful, my Lord, the plate is hot and it is a special thick plate, too. It will keep your food warm even if you get distracted." She glanced at the two girls and I knew what form of distraction she meant.

I looked at her legs and nearly brought my hand up to stroke them, but hesitated.

"I know that you get ... intimate ... with the waiting staff, my Lord, and I said to Ms Hanson as I'll say to you, I don't mind some fun and games but I have my partner and we love each other very much. So touch if you wish, my Lord, and you'll find me wet enough for whatever you want."

I slid my hand up her inner thigh to her slit and did indeed find that she was wet. "Go to Debbie, perhaps she can find a use for a willing girl with a wet pussy."

Sally smiled knowingly, "Oh I'm sure she can, my Lord, I'm sure she can." As she walked back into the kitchen I'm sure she gave her hips and extra bit of sway just for me.

The trout was excellent. It had been boned and the fillets lay together waiting for a fork. The thick back of the fish was ideal for feeding my girls; tender enough to separate with a fork, solid enough to hold its shape while I placed it into a waiting mouth.

Sometimes butter from the fish or vegetables dripped onto chest or breast but there always seemed to be a willing mouth available to clean up these little spills.

We ate our fill and I pushed the plate away. Debbie had judged the amount of food almost perfectly, there were just scraps left on the plate and we were satisfied.

Both girls then cleaned my butter soaked hand. It is quite an erotic feeling to have two girls sucking your fingers clean at the same time. Especially when they are trying to convince you that it isn't your finger they're sucking.

"Slip on your dresses, my darlings, I have a little more work to do and then we'll go to bed."

They seem disappointed at having to get dressed again but did as I asked. I looked into the kitchen to thank Debbie and Sally for our meal but they were ... otherwise occupied. Debbie did find a use for Sally's wet cunt, she licked it all up.

Then we returned to work.

I finished my work by nine o'clock and emailed Sasha a whole series of requests. One request was for conveyancing for another forty houses, my renovations teams were a great success and were now self funding with an available fund of just over seventeen million pounds.

My initial investment of twelve million for the renovation teams had been paid back and every penny now was pure profit. The teams themselves were the best part of the whole system. There was a core set of members who joined and left teams as their work, home schedules and commitments dictated. They would work for the whole duration of a renovation, usually three months, have two weeks or a month off and then join the next team to start.

The team members looked after themselves. Anyone who tried to be workshy or malingered would be thrown off the team very quickly. Though one man, whose wife was diagnosed with terminal cancer, was sent home that day and his monies were made up from the profits of all of the teams.

I should point out that initially all of the workers were Polish. That was Joasia's idea. However the teams themselves brought in a number of other individuals, women as well as men, whose skills they recognised as being top of the trade. This group made a good living and I was proud to have started it.

There were problems with the tendering for the second round of council refurbishments. I had hired private detectives and now had solid proof of corruption in all ten councils. A number of councillors would be going to jail this winter. I wasn't absolutely sure I could get the actual villains though. The international construction company executives kept at arm's length from the actual illegal work. They were quite willing to sacrifice a few lower level managers who did the actual deed. But these managers would be going to jail too and that pleased me. So one of my emails was a request for Sasha to get started on the legal processes necessary to jail these bastards for their corruption.

Julia was suffering by now as she hadn't slept as much as Karolina and I yesterday.

"Shall we have something to eat before bed?" I asked my two ladies.

Julia just shook her head, but Karolina nodded. "Not egg 'n' bang 'n' bacon," she pleaded. I called the kitchen and Debbie answered.

"Debbie, could I have a plate of cold cuts, some bread, butter and a little salad stuff in my room in ten minutes please?"

"Of course, my Lord, ten minutes." She hung up. Perhaps I should have said fifteen minutes.

Julia led Karolina and I back to my room and she went straight into the shower. A few minutes later she emerged, slightly damp but beyond caring about that. She crawled on top of the bed and collapsed. She was asleep in an untidy heap before we could say a word.

"Little girl bit worn out. Me cover." Karolina laughed, and she spread a sheet over the sleeping girl. Then she looked at me. "Not worry, boss play little girl later. See bits work proper." And she laughed again.

I grabbed the cheeky little minx and threw her across my knee. I was just ripping her dress off when Kate brought in our food. Ignoring Kate, who probably would have quite a good view, I gave Karolina's bare bottom a few good smacks. Then I pushed her off my knee onto the floor.

"There! See, I am a cruel master and spank bad girls." Feigning terror Karolina started crawling away, the tattered remains of her dress clinging to her here and there.

"Oh biggest terrify Master. Spare this girl. Not smack naked bum no more." We were both desperately trying not to laugh by now but Kate broke us up. She walked over to the prostrate Karolina and looked down at her.

"Ms Karolina, you are not protecting yourself properly," Kate bent down and ripped the final scraps of Karolina's dress away, leaving her naked on her back on the floor. "There! Now he can see your tits he'll be much better behaved."

Taking the shredded dress, Kate left us. And Karolina and I broke down laughing. I helped her to her feet and then made a sandwich each. We sat by the small table and fed each other. I finished her sandwich and she finished mine.

We really were tired now so we had a quick shower where we washed each other without the fun stuff, well not too much of the fun stuff anyway, dried ourselves, and then we went to bed. I don't think that we were much drier than Julia. But we cuddled together and were asleep before ten o'clock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.