A 'Routine' Enslavement - Cover

A 'Routine' Enslavement

Copyright© 2009 by Falconer

Chapter 15: Youth Are Not Pampered

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: Youth Are Not Pampered - This is a fantasy of a future society featuring indentured servitude and legalized slavery. It is a story of a man who has devoted his life to the business of enslaving insolvent female debtors, and a young professional woman who struggles to avoid becoming his next victim.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Nudism  

After lunch our team was issued minimal clothing. We were told that it was deemed not appropriate to keep us nude since we would be outside of Masterson facilities and in the presence of young teens not accustomed to seeing naked slaves. However our masters wanted to be sure that these youth understood that some of their visitors were, in fact, slaves. Accordingly we had to wear our slave collars along with tee shirts and women were issued only thong bottoms, men were issued Speedos. The result was that all our buttocks were bared so the kids could see that we were branded. A short bus ride took us to the Fastlane Apprentice Support Center.

As we entered the main assembly area of that facility, the coordinator, Mrs. Withers, was covering the last part of her explanation to the boys and girls of how this day's recruitment process would work. There were about 200 students who had presented themselves for evaluation as possible apprentices.

"Students, you are all here by invitation from one or more of the masters or mistresses. They will be here today evaluating you to determine which of you will receive final offers. I will introduce them in just a short while. I will remind you all that it is a great privilege to be selected for the program and that not all of you will be so chosen. For those who are not selected today there might be another opportunity to be selected for another program next month. Failing that, those not selected will have to present themselves at a by-the-day hire facility for hiring for unskilled jobs. For those who are selected, you will enjoy a very personal relationship with the man or woman who agrees to be your master or mistress during your time of indentured service and education. There are nine Apprentice Masters and three Apprentice Mistresses among our visitors today. Each will choose, at most, three young apprentices. That means only about one in six of you will receive an offer."

"I will also draw your attention now to the fact that we have five visitors from Masterson Automotive who will be observing our processes today. Many of you will be trained by your master or mistress in the Masterson factory. These visitors are led by Masterson representative Sally Rigers who has brought four professional slaves with her. You have all studied slavery in your classes, including learning about professionals who are enslaved, and know what that means. You can identify these people by their slave collars, bared limbs, thong or Speedo bottoms, and by the fact that their buttocks are branded. While you will, if selected, be entering a period of indentured service yourselves, you should appreciate that your service will be short term and for educational purposes, leading to a brighter future. Their slavery, on the other hand, is to force them to provide their professional services to the person or firm that owns them for no compensation beyond board and room. Their terms of slavery may be long term, sometimes for life, and is essentially to punish them for crimes or for irresponsibly defrauding others of money."

"First I know many of you will have heard rumors about what might be termed the 'sexual aspects of the program'. Please be assured that nothing overtly sexual will take place between any of you and your respective master or mistress during the next three years. Only when you are of age, and then only with your consent, will there be any consummation of the often intense feelings you will develop with your trainer during the program. The program is a residential one and you will be separated from your parents, except for holidays, for the duration of your apprenticeships. During this time you will be under the complete care and guidance of your Apprentice Master or Mistress. It will be up to that person to see to your emotional, physical and sexual health and growth. Accordingly they will want to verify, before offering you a contract, that your growth has not been stunted in any of these areas up to now. And once you start your indentured service as an apprentice, you should not expect to have any secrets of mind or body from those who supervise your continued training and growth."

With that she went on to introduce the dozen masters and mistresses to the students. The familiar face of Frank Matters, lighting designer from the ballet made me feel more at home with this group.

"These good people have kindly consented to come and interview and examine some of you today for possible contracts. Now how many of you have brought in permission slips from your parents to be interviewed as possible apprentices?" Mrs. Withers continued.

Of the 200 plus children in the room, all but three hands went up. Evidently parents who wanted their kids to have additional education they could not pay for, and that the taxpayers would not provide, were very receptive to this program. By signing their kids up as apprentices the teens would lose their freedom for the apprenticeship years, but in return would be trained in a marketable skill and would also continue their general education.

"At this time the three of you children who do not have parental permission must leave and return to your schools."

I saw three rather dejected looking 13 year olds pick up their things and make their exit. Evidently these kids wanted to be included, but their parents had either balked or simply neglected to sign the forms.

"Now as I explained last week, the interview process may prove somewhat embarrassing. We will try to offer you as much privacy as possible by using private interview rooms. You will first be called, one at a time, to one of 12 medical examination rooms where you will be examined by a doctor or nurse and questioned about your general maturity and sexual development. Therefore they will require each of you to undress completely in the privacy of that room and be naked during your interview. The doctor or nurse may find it necessary to touch some of you — just as a doctor might during a medical exam. The master or mistress who has invited you here today may also be present and may take part in the questioning. One or more of our 5 observers may also be present."

"But Mrs. Withers ... what about us girls?" a rather long limbed twelve year old gymnast asked. "I mean, couldn't the physical part be done just in front of a female interviewer?"

"I am afraid not Kathy. This is how our visitors wish to proceed, and your parents were all informed of this before they signed your permission slips. So lets not have any nonsense about it now. The same goes for you boys. You will all undress in front of all our visitors today, including the two ladies. So I don't want to hear any protests about that either."

I noticed that Kathy's face was now turning red, no doubt with embarrassment at what she now knew she would have to undergo in the next few hours.

"Once each of you has completed your initial exam and interview we will proceed to the second round, which will focus on your physical development. This will take place in the facility's gym where a number of different apparatuses have been setup to test your physical strength and physical skills. These tests will also be administered while you are nude, but we will take all the boys as a group while girls wait in their locker room, and vice versa. You will each demonstrate certain physical skills — such as jumping rope, climbing rope, pushups, chin-ups gymnastic routines and the like. Since gymnastic training has been mandatory in all the area middle schools you should all have some basic competence in these areas."

"With completion of round two" Mrs. Withers continued, "we will proceed to the intensive individual interviews where the Apprentice Masters will interview each of you individually in the counseling offices. Here you may put your clothes back on and there will be no medical personnel. The masters and mistresses will get to know you more intimately in terms of your hopes, your fears and so forth. You will hold back nothing if you want a shot at the benefits of this program."

"I think we will go boy girl, boy girl, until the 200 of you have all been evaluated. I need all of you kids to take off your shoes and any jackets or sweaters so you can strip quickly when you are called in for your physicals." There was a flurry of activity as a roomful of kids complied.

"Now let's start with you Bobby. Beth Norris has read your application for a factory apprenticeship, checked your references and agreed to consider you today!

I saw a very thin thirteen-year old boy smile excitedly at this news.

"You will go now with Ms. Norris and two other observers to medical exam room one, for your physical." Mrs. Withers stated, and then directed 11 other students to one of the 11 other medical exam rooms.

Sally indicated to me that she and I were also to go with Beth and the boy while my fellow slaves were to go to the other exam rooms and work with other masters. Now I saw this thin boy looking rather scared at the immediate prospect he faced. I saw him get up with obvious hesitation and slowly walk over to where we were standing. I admit that I was rather excited by what I knew lay ahead.

As we entered exam room one, a rather attractive young blonde nurse greeted us. She closed the exam room door to assure privacy and then told the boy to undress. He did so slowly and she had to tell him to speed it up. He then stood before us in just his briefs.

"Continue!" she said.

In a very hesitating manner the boy inched his briefs down his legs with one hand and stepped out of them, all the while holding his other hand in front of his genitals. We could see that he had good muscular development for a boy his age.

"Now let's have none of that!" the nurse said quickly. "Hands at your side lad, and stand up straight facing us!"

The boy reluctantly complied. I must admit I was fascinated by what I saw, even though I felt sorry for the kid. I had not had many opportunities in my life to observe naked 13-year-old boys. This one was rather attractive and had washboard abs. His genitals appeared as yet undeveloped, with testes not fully descended.

The nurse asked the boy to flex his biceps while she gripped one of the lad's arms. She seemed satisfied with the kid's muscular development. Then she proceeded to ask the boy rather intimate questions.

"Do you masturbate Bobby? Tell the truth, I will know if you are lying."

"Yes m-maam" the boy said in a dying voice.

"Speak up lad. I can't hear you!"

"Yes maam, I m-masturbate, maam."

The boy hung his head and stared at the floor. I was beginning to feel acutely embarrassed that I was being made to witness the boy's shame.

"How often?" The nurse would not let up.

"Once a day, maam. Sometimes twice a day."

"My you are a horny little thing aren't you? Now I will have no hanging of your head. You must keep your head up and maintain eye contact with us. Have you done it yet today?"

"No maam."

The nurse turned to Beth Norris and asked what would be her pleasure in this matter.

"By all means — I think we all want to know if his stuff works, after all!" Beth responded excitedly."

The nurse then ordered the boy to masturbate while we observed him. The lad could not bring himself to do this in front of four women.

"It seems the boy is going to need help", the nurse continued. "Normally I would do this pursuant to my medical license. But I have a problem that the arthritis in my fingers is acting up today. The law allows me to deputize a non-medical person to do this under my general supervision. Do we have a volunteer?" the nurse observed.

For some reason Beth held back from testing her own prospective apprentice and Sally turned to me with a commanding look.

I knew from our earlier discussion and a training session what was expected of me. I knew if I didn't perform as expected Sally could make me do it anyway by using post-hypnotic commands. Also I found that I had a desire to do what I was about to do, even though I knew it would further humiliate the boy, and the fact I was being compelled to do it served to take away any guilt I might otherwise have felt for my actions.

I reached out and began to finger the boy's genitals, lifting his penis and then, with my other hand, weighing the boy's testicles. I could see the boy struggling to suppress his response to this, but the boy began to develop a partial erection. I continue to massage his parts until it became a full erection. I was impressed with the length of the boy's erect penis on so thin a frame. I thought how pleasant it would be to have it inside me, but I knew that could not be possible under our laws until the boy reached the age of consent, sixteen, and signed on for an extended apprenticeship.

At a nod from Sally I continued the massage until the boy began to jerk his hips and spurt after spurt of his semen was caught in a wad of tissue I held for just that purpose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.