A 'Routine' Enslavement
Chapter 11: Lost Memories

Copyright© 2009 by Falconer

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Lost Memories - This is a fantasy of a future society featuring indentured servitude and legalized slavery. It is a story of a man who has devoted his life to the business of enslaving insolvent female debtors, and a young professional woman who struggles to avoid becoming his next victim.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Nudism  

Almost a month later to the day I returned to the SlendaBond Training Facility. Virginia was not with me on this trip. I visited Morgan Richmond again briefly and again set out with the training director, Charlie, for another tour. I hoped to see many things this time that he had not shown me on my initial visit.

"I am just dying to see how far you good people have gotten bringing Stephanie under control!" I said.

"We have been able to embed many post-hypnotic suggestion words in her subconscious that we can use as a backup if she fails to obey 'voluntarily'. We also now have the ability to put her into direct trance control whenever we want just by uttering a key phrase — just the way you saw us do it to Laura and Henry on your previous visit. We can then directly control her sexual responses, make her nipples erect, make her labia engorge, make her little clitoris come out from hiding in the clitoral cowl, even make her vagina secrete sexual fluids!"

"That is fantastic!" I said, and high fived him just as we did on my previous visit. "But I don't want you to just take my word for it. Let us go pay Stephanie a visit in her pod."

"Her what?" I said.

"If you will follow me, Bill, I will take you to another level of this building called the "pod floor" where you will see how we continue a slave's education after she completes basic training in the 'cylinder room' that you saw last month.

First we visited the Olympic size swimming pool first. There were many naked slaves of both sexes swimming and diving there. They all looked physically fit. We progressed to the gymnasium where we saw row after row of naked humans of both sexes. Some rows were learning to prance. Each was made to lift his or her knees high on each beat of the music. Other rows were doing sit-ups to strengthen and tone their abdominal muscles. There was one row of women only receiving basic fellatio training. Charlie took me close to these young women. It was obvious that each woman in this group thought fellatio was beneath her dignity. Yet each was performing the act on her respective male trainer.

"Why don't some of them refuse?" I asked.

"Because of the post-hypnotic controls. Some of them are actually responding to post-hypnotic commands even now. Others fear losing control of their bodies to the hypnotic commands, and so will obey 'voluntarily' in order to avoid coming under hypnotic controls. Either way they are being compelled to do an act which most of them find repugnant. It is, in a real sense, their introduction to what it means to be a slave."

I followed him back to the elevator and up to the third floor. As we stepped out on this floor I saw row after row of beds called "pods" containing naked humans with each covered by a clear plastic dome. Each naked slave was restrained except for one hand and I noted a video camera trained on each one. Each wore an earphone headset. Some, but not all, were wearing a special visor over the eyes. Those in this latter group also were connected to IV lines dripping saline solution and other drugs into their bodies.

"This room looks positively spooky." I said. "What is the purpose of all these restraints, all these visors, and the clear plastic domes?"

"The clear plastic dome is to keep their space draft free and temperature and humidity controlled. That way we don't have to give them clothing blankets or sheets for reasons of comfort or health. It also means that we can observe them 24/7 without their having any privacy. We do not allow them to masturbate on this floor. It is all part of their training that they are no longer masters or mistresses of their own bodies. The video cameras are there to detect any attempts at masturbation. Operators monitor these video cameras 24/7 and when any masturbatory act is observed, the operator will immediately reprimand the subject through the earphones. A second offense means they lose their free hand privilege."

"So basically" I responded, "the subject is reminded that his or her genitals are the master's property and that to touch them without permission 'would be like stealing' from the master."

"That's right, Bill. We do not want to keep them sexually frustrated on a long term basis but, at this stage of training, it make a powerful impression on their psyches."

"I'll bet it does!" I gleefully replied.

"If the cylinder room you saw last month was about 'sensory deprivation'," Charlie continued, "this pod room is about 'memory deprivation'. It is also about the installation of new 'memories' to replace the ones deleted." The new 'memories' are installed by means of virtual reality software through their visors. With the help of certain drugs, they will forget certain memories we want them to forget and they will remember virtual reality experiences we implant as though these things had actually happened to them in real life."

"Where do you get drugs like that?" I said, amazed.

"In the early twenty first century," Charlie went on, "there was a drug widely used in hospital operating rooms for light anesthesia. It was a beta-blocker called propranolol. It was discovered that this drug had the ability to block all recall of things that happened while the patient was under the influence of the drug. Later researches showed that this drug could be used to help victims of post-traumatic stress learn to forget their traumatic experience."

"I don't quite follow you, Charlie. What does post-traumatic stress have to do with brainwashing slaves?"

"Bear with me. Eventually another drug in the same family was found, patented under the name 'MemZip24' which could be used to completely suppress any memory by recreating the memory in conscious awareness while the patient was under the influence of the drug. Finally a sister drug called 'MemZip27' was developed which had the interesting property that it could reinforce a memory, or turn a virtual reality experience into one remembered as though from real life." "But why would you want to erase parts of a slave's memory, Charlie?"

"The most important way in which we use these drugs, particularly '24', is at the end of a slave's indenture, prior to setting him or her free. Here the purpose is to purge the slave's mind of any knowledge or memories of their service which might compromise a company's proprietary processes, confidential client lists, or the sexual privacy of any person the slave was made to serve during her time of slavery. We cannot have a newly freed slave going out and writing a book exposing the sexual quirks of some of her past masters or their friends."

"I guess not!" I said. If they could do that after they are freed it would kind of defeat the whole purpose of the slave system, would it not?"

"Indeed, Bill. If you look down the row of pods you will see that maybe a third of them have the virtual reality visors and the IV line hookups. Most of these, in turn, are slaves who are near completion of their indentures. When they leave our facility as free men and women, they will have no memory at all of what really happened during their term of slavery. Instead they will have some false memories of that time implanted by us through virtual reality with the help of the drug we call '27'. The false memories are a kindness since that way they will not have constant anxiety about a 'black hole' in their memories. In the false memories they will remember that they were slaves for a number of years, but that they only performed mundane tasks like filing, shelving books, digging ditches or whatever. They will not remember who their masters were or the actual nature of the things they did."

"Wow! Can I ever see the benefits of that! That gives a whole new freedom to masters and mistresses, knowing that their secrets are forever safe!" I exclaimed. "Do you use 'memory deprivation', as you call it, for other purposes as well?"

"Indeed yes. Some want a slave who obeys out of a deeply held feeling and belief that we, and others that we may designate, have a moral right to exercise absolute authority over his or her person. We are, after all, his or her 'betters'. I want to stress that your Stephanie will not be getting this type of conditioning. In her case the client does not want to take away her belief in her own dignity. Rather he wants her to obey him in all things because she will feel compelled to do so by the post hypnotic suggestions."

"You may remember Mary from your earlier visit. She would be an example of the type of slave who believes other people are her 'betters'. She is eager to obey and shows no resistance whatsoever. She was nothing at all like that when she was sent to us under court order. In fact she was one of the most independent minded and defiant slaves we ever received at this facility."

"How is it possible to change a person's basic nature so profoundly?" I asked, amazed.

"The very will to resist mind control stems from a belief in the dignity of the person based, to a considerable extent, on Jeffersonian notions that all men are created equal, and that certain rights are 'inalienable'. Any memory of such a belief is the first memory we have to remove from those of our slaves who are going through what we call 'inferiority training'. Usually we only do this to the ones who are enslaved for life, though it is possible to do it on a reversible basis to the ones who are serving a five or ten year indenture."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.