A 'Routine' Enslavement - Cover

A 'Routine' Enslavement

Copyright© 2009 by Falconer

Chapter 4: Stephanie's New Job

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Stephanie's New Job - This is a fantasy of a future society featuring indentured servitude and legalized slavery. It is a story of a man who has devoted his life to the business of enslaving insolvent female debtors, and a young professional woman who struggles to avoid becoming his next victim.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Nudism  

Two weeks had passed since my interview. I had just about given up hope of landing the job at Masterson Automotive when the phone rang and it was Jeff Duncan. He offered me an entry level position in their accounts receivable department and named a starting salary that sounded good. My department head would be Tom Jenkins, while my initial training supervisor would be a Miss Watson, assistant head of the department. It was agreed that I would report for work the following Monday.

On Monday I went to my job dressed in attire more modest than what I had worn to the interview. I wanted to play it safe. I had noted during my interview visit that most of the female employees were wearing quite conservative attire. I did not want to draw hostile glances on my first day.

I waited in the reception area with a sense of mounting anticipation.

"Hello, Stephanie Glenn I presume? My name is Vicki Watson. You will be working closely with me. Tom is in meetings all day today so you probably won't meet him until tomorrow. I will take you to our department, but they are painting the hall we would normally use today, so we will need to take an alternate route, cutting through the observation mezzanine of the company's gymnasium."

We went up a flight of stairs and walked down a long corridor to where there was a set of double doors where she hesitated.

"If you aren't entirely comfortable with male nudity you may want to avert your eyes for this next bit. You see we are doing pre employment physicals for non-citizens in the gym today. If you choose to look down over the railing you will see perhaps a hundred naked applicants of both sexes being examined, assembly line style."

"But what about the indecent exposure law? Doesn't that apply here?"

"Not at all. Since we are a private employer we can simply waive that on company premises. We just have to take care that no children or non consenting adults see these naked applicants."

I was amazed at this revelation. I followed her through the double doors and tried my best not to look. But I couldn't help myself. It wasn't every day I got to see naked men! Some of those guys were very well hung! I felt sympathetic to the men and women I saw who were being stripped of all dignity as they were herded like cattle from one examining station to the next.

"Why aren't they examined individually and privately, as I was?"

"Stephanie, you are a citizen, so we were obliged to respect your dignity. These people are not citizens so we owe them no such consideration. It is more efficient for the company to examine them in this manner, whatever the cost to their dignity! We are doing them a big favor just to let them apply for jobs here!" If we give them a job, however lowly the position, they can generally avoid being picked up for vagrancy and make enough progress paying down their debts so that some creditor doesn't enslave them! "That could really happen?" I had heard of slavery, of course, but I thought it was only imposed as a punishment for crime.

"Yes indeed! Creditors want, and are entitled to, satisfaction under our laws. Many nonCits fall into slavery every month, while some of the more fortunate ones manage to earn enough money to qualify for citizenship. There is both downward and upward mobility. Being a non-cit is not a condition of birth but a status one falls into by not being or remaining productive enough to achieve or maintain citizenship."

I had learned something new, that non-citizens could be enslaved for debt. Fortunately citizens, myself included, did not have to worry about that, or so I thought at that time.

Eventually we got through the gym, went down another hall to the area she indicated was our department. She showed me the cubicle that would be mine, and introduced me to June and Lacy. These two would be my colleagues in the department.

"I understand you have experience doing general ledger work through trial balance. That being the case, you should have no difficulty doing the kind of reports we usually give to new accountants in this department. To begin, you will be working with June in the preparation of a report on receivables for the division head."

With that she left me with June to get started. After several hours working on the project June suggested that I might join her and Lacy for lunch.

"We are going to a café called the 'Garden Club' here in the building where some of the more broadminded employees have their lunch and enjoy a bit of entertainment at the same time. So, if you don't have any serious hang-ups about nudity, why don't you come with us! I think you will find it quite an experience!"

I agreed to try it and followed them to the center of the building where we entered a private courtyard with lush greenery and a fountain and quite a few tables set out where people were dining. What immediately shocked me was that, standing next to many of the tables where patrons sat, there were waiters and waitresses that were, except for steel collars around their necks, completely naked!

They all appeared to be physically fit. They were obviously explaining menu choices and taking orders. We proceeded to sit down at one of these tables and soon a male waiter approached. He placed a bowl of fragrant soapy water on our table and some small cloth napkins. I wondered what that was for and asked him.

"Since you are new here I will explain. It is 'hygiene water' which we waitstaff place on each table in case a patron wishes to touch us. Would each of you young ladies like to start with a glass of our best house wine?"

"I'm sorry, I stammered, could you please repeat the question?" My two companions laughed out loud. June was in stitches, her shoulders shaking, and her knees bouncing up and down with her belly laughter! In truth I hadn't even heard his question because I was totally preoccupied looking at his penis. It was almost at my eye level and only a little more than a foot away from me! It was of impressive size, though flaccid. And it was circumcised. The glans had a purplish hue. Below it was a low hanging scrotum containing two very impressive balls! I made a conscious effort to raise my glance to meet his glance. Suddenly I became aware that my face was red as I realized he had noticed where my eyes had been. We all agreed to his suggestion and he left us to get the wine. Lacy opened her eyes wide as she looked at me, taking in my embarrassment, and then she tossed her hair with a quick flip of her head, as if to say 'better get used to it, honey!'

As I looked around I noted that female waitresses were generally waiting on male patrons while males were waiting on females. Some male patrons were intimately touching some of the waitresses.

"I know the company can waive the indecency laws on company property, but how do they even get guys and gals to do such humiliating jobs?" I asked.

"Simple. Notice the steel collars around all the young necks! The young college kids you see here waiting tables have all been enslaved by a court, either as punishment for a crime or as restitution to a creditor for debt. They work naked here because their owners have ordered them to do so! It is intended to be a humiliating punishment for them as no free person would volunteer for such work!"

I was well aware of just how strong the taboo in our society was against a person appearing naked before members of the opposite sex. So I had no doubt that the humiliation was very real indeed! I had heard of sex slavery before, of course, but had never experienced it so up close and personal!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.