A 'Routine' Enslavement
Chapter 3: The Slaver's Career

Copyright© 2009 by Falconer

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Slaver's Career - This is a fantasy of a future society featuring indentured servitude and legalized slavery. It is a story of a man who has devoted his life to the business of enslaving insolvent female debtors, and a young professional woman who struggles to avoid becoming his next victim.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Nudism  

Here I will lay out how I, William Steelforth, progressed from the unqualified slavery enthusiast I was in high school to the qualified slavery advocate I had become as managing partner of the agency which bore my name.

After high school, the next opportunity to have an animated exchange about my ideas with a teacher came in a discussion with Professor Petersen, my philosophy teacher, in my sophomore year of college. Unlike my high school civics teacher, he was actually a proponent of slavery. But the kind of slavery I had heard him advocate in the classroom was rather harsh and indiscriminate. I approached him one day in his office.

"You wanted to see me about something, Bill?"

"Yes sir. I was glad to hear you speak favorably about our slavery laws, but I wondered if you had considered the injustices that are probably going on?" I watched to see his reaction. He seemed curious but cautious.

"Bill, there are always going to be some minor injustices with any new law. The important thing is we are no longer coddling debtors and felons. There is a fundamental kind of justice in punishing the felon by making him labor for others, instead of others (taxpayers) being made to labor to support him (in prison). There is also a kind of rough justice in not letting the insolvent debtor off the hook through bankruptcy laws, but rather make her provide her labor or her sexual services to the public, if she has no other way to make her creditor whole."

"But Professor, why could we not refine our new law to insure that every enslavement would be a just enslavement?"

"What is your definition of a just enslavement, Bill?"

"For a debt enslavement to be just," I said, "there would have to be proven failure, fraud or wrongdoing, and not simply a run of bad luck that could happen to anyone. The law should bear equally on all without regard to race, gender, religion, or national origin. There would need to be careful fact checking by the Court so that no false claim against a debtor could succeed. There would also have to be some limits on the nature of the enslavement imposed by the Court so as to provide proportionality between the fault of the debtor and the duration and intensity of the punishment to be imposed!"

"Bill, you are making a mistake in thinking that the primary purpose of debt enslavement is to punish. To be sure the debtor will experience it as extremely punitive, but that is incidental. The real purpose is to force the debtor to make the creditor whole even if extreme measures are needed to realize that goal. Whether the debtor simply had a run of bad luck, or was guilty of some fault makes little or no difference. Either way we want to make his or her creditor whole!"

"But sir," I replied, "the 'Community Labor and Debtor Restitution Act' allows the creditor to take possession of the debtor's person for the duration of the indenture and to direct him or her in such labors as he might see fit. Few if any restrictions are placed on the nature of the labor that could be required under these indentures!"

"And your point is?" he glared at me.

"What about forced prostitution? Is that just?" I had enjoyed that service myself on several occasions but was beginning to have some doubts about the ethics of it.

"Bill, in many cases that would be the only valuable service a young person with no special training or work experience could provide that would have any realistic possibility of discharging his or her debt. Remember restitution is the goal, not punishment. I don't think most people would be particularly troubled if a young person were forced to pay off his or her debt by providing sexual services to the public. Keep in mind that society today has developed pretty relaxed attitudes about sex and prostitution. It doesn't carry the stigma it once did."

"I take your point Professor. Perhaps we can continue another time. I will be late to my next class if I don't leave now." I took my leave.

I studied the various systems of slavery throughout history, particularly the Roman system and the system in the American south prior to our Civil War. I much preferred the Roman system as it was not racially based, and any person, citizen or not, and regardless of race, sex, ethnicity, or national origin could be enslaved for just cause. I had many discussions about all this with my college philosophy professor. With his help I began to formulate my ideas for what would constitute a decent system:

Despite the fact that many debts were being paid off and the public was enjoying new sexual possibilities, there were business interests that were not satisfied with this system of limited indentures.

One day my philosophy professor let met know about an upcoming symposium, called "Slavery for Today and Tomorrow", to be held at the university with panel discussions in which both academic types and business leaders would hold forth on how our present system of indentured servitude might be improved.

On the day of the event I found myself in a gathering of people who were in a very good mood. I ran into George, a friend I knew from biology class. He explained to me why everyone was in such a good mood. It seemed that the corporate sponsors of this gathering had wanted everyone to be happy and relaxed for the panel discussions. So they had decided that each attendee should be provided with an attractive prostitute to see to his or her sexual needs during the conference.

On checking in each person was given a ticket for an assigned seat in each of the forums, a 'privacy blanket', and a lockable steel collar with a number on it matching the assigned seat number. As the attractive young lady at the checkout counter handed George and I our blankets and collars she explained how the system worked.

"All you do, gentlemen, is wander the hallways here where you will see hundreds of indentured prostitutes on display, each one naked, handcuffed and attached by a chain to a wall stanchion. When you find one you fancy, lock the collar around her neck, marking her as your 'property' for the duration of the symposium. Then go to your first forum.

"Within about ten minutes one of our guards will have found the neck locked girl with your seat number on her collar, and will bring her, still handcuffed to you. How you choose to use her for your sexual pleasure will be entirely up to you. Most of our past attendees have chosen to receive fellatio, with the girl kneeling under the privacy afforded by the blanket. But if you wish to engage in sex more openly, that will be your choice. Or, if you prefer, we do have private rooms available for nominal rent. If you so request, the guard who brings your girl will give you a room key and charge your account."

"But what if she won't do what we ask, or even runs away?" George wanted to know.

"Don't worry about that! Each of these girls has had at least 6 months of rigorous obedience training! And she knows only too well what the consequences would be should she displease one of our conference attendees!" The checkout lady said this with a sly grin.

As George and I walked through the corridors there were, as the lady had said, hundreds of indentured and chained prostitutes, both male and female. At first we passed only males, and we noted some of the female conference attendees were looking them over rather closely. One lady was weighing, in the palm of her hand, the scrotum and balls of a guy with a washboard stomach and very defined musculature. A little further on we saw a long row of female prostitutes.

Just then I saw a chained and very slender body, but couldn't quite see the face yet. When the girl turned I recognized Julie, a girl who had been in my English Literature class last year. She was drop dead good looking, but always had her nose in the air. She seemed to think she was above everybody else. I never dreamed I would ever see her naked. Maybe I could have some fun with her now.

"Julie! Do you remember me? I was the guy from English Lit class last year you wouldn't go out with. Apparently your circumstances are quite different now! I would like to hear how you wound up chained to this wall!" She could not meet my gaze.

"I lost my job as a waitress toward the end of last year. I missed some payments on my student loan. When the bank found out I had no income they demanded payment in full of my entire loan. I could not pay it, so they indentured me for 4 years for my debt!"

She was still looking down and not meeting my gaze. I wanted to study her face.

"Look at me Julie!" She finally met my gaze and, as she did so, I reached out with my right hand and cupped her vulva, all the while studying her face. I saw a tear form and start to trickle down her face, even as my fingers were exploring her pubic hair.

"I think that now that you are indentured, you might serve me well as a cock sucker!" As I said this I proceeded to lock my collar upon her neck. Her face now turned red with humiliation. My friend George was playing with the breasts of a girl a bit further on and soon had his collar locked on her neck. We then proceeded to our first forum.

The first was a panel on the legal aspects of servitude, how to make indentures 'appeal proof' and how to make sure you have good title to a person whose indenture you buy at auction. The leaders of this panel were a professor of commercial law and a couple of practicing attorneys. We had not been listening to this panel for more than ten minutes when a guard brought our prostitutes to us. We both draped blankets over our laps and bid the girls go down on their knees and fellate us. It was most deliciously pleasant to have these sensations to enjoy even as we listened with interest to the panel. We would make the girls slow down or stop whenever there was danger of a premature climax. We wanted to make this pleasure last all day if possible!

Of course we took our girls and our blankets with us to the next panel discussion with the convenient leashes attached to their collars. This panel was led by CEOs of pharmaceutical and plastics companies. Their concern was how to protect proprietary processes, trade secrets and the investment they make when they put a new hire through an extensive technical training program. They had always had the problem of losing the training investment whenever a new employee would quit after a short time. Worse than that was the problem of that employee going to work for their competitor and taking with them their knowledge of trade secrets. The new indenture system was giving them a fairly workable solution to the training investment problem. But it was no answer to the trade secret problem. I nearly shot my load into Julie's mouth during this discussion, but managed to hold off. Julie did get a few drops of my pre cum on her tongue. George did have his climax.

Another panel was led by Certified Public Accountants. They bemoaned the fact that young staff accountants frequently would come on board for a few years, acquire much confidential knowledge of the finances of the firm's clients, then leave the firm, taking all that confidential information with them and peddling it to the client's competitors. Now Julie was very gently massaging my scrotum and testicles with the tip of her tongue. It was delicious.

The most interesting panel of the day was about the growing prostitution industry, and was led by CEOs of firms in those enterprises. Their complaint was that young prostitutes, after working there for a time, would be in a position to betray the business and its clients by selling to newspapers the names of the firm's clients.

Equally serious was the possibility that they might reveal details concerning the sexual peccadillos of a particular client, much to the latter's embarrassment! As I heard this I knew I wanted even more control over Julie. I squeezed Julie's nostrils closed with one hand while I forced my penis to the very back of her throat, triggering her gag reflex. She soon found that she could only breathe when I retracted my penis slightly. I found it very pleasant to control her breathing in this way!

What the businessmen in all three of the foregoing industries really wanted were employees they could train and keep as captive labor for the employee's entire life! They wanted 'employees' who would never be free to leave their employment! They wanted to, in effect, 'own' their employees! With these thoughts in my mind, I could hold back no longer. I shot a plentiful load of semen into Julie's mouth. I forbid her to swallow it quickly, but insisted instead that she swirl it around her mouth and tongue and fully experience the taste. The speaker went on about the need to either replace or supplement the system of limited indentures with a system of full chattel slavery. At the conclusion of the prostitution panel, the day's formal activities were over and the same guard who had brought Julie earlier came to take her away. He promised I could have her again the next day.

The second day of the symposium was devoted entirely to the question "How Do We Achieve Our Objectives?"

As I entered the auditorium a few minutes late, pulling Julie by her leash, and found my seat, a rather tall distinguished looking man was holding forth at the podium. I later learned his name was Robert Dexter of Dexter Pharmaceuticals.

"I think we all know what kind of system would best address the concerns expressed in our panels yesterday." Mr. Dexter fiddled with his notes. "But to achieve such a system we must have public support and getting that may depend on what name we give to our system. I propose that we not call it 'chattel slavery', as some have suggested, as that sounds too harsh and conjures up images of the past where masters whipped slaves and broke up families by selling members one at a time. Surely, gentlemen, we can achieve our goals without resorting to that sort of thing!

There was a loud round of applause and cries of 'Here, here!' I had Julie sitting on my lap this time, the better to explore her nakedness! When things got quiet again, Mr. Dexter continued.

"We have had, for a year now, a committee working on this problem of how to sell our system. What they have come up with is a concept called "Kinder and Gentler Slavery". We may even be able to sell this as less harsh than the present system of indentures, even while we are making the slavery permanent! The trick would be to call attention to the human costs of family disruption under the present system, and the effects on a spouse and children when the primary breadwinner must serve for many years without pay! " I began with Julie by gently caressing her long slender legs.

"We slave owners propose to contract with the public" Mr. Dexter continued "to provide humane conditions for our slaves, including a commitment not to whip or break up families, a commitment to provide good medical care for the slave and his immediate family, and a decent retirement for each slave. You all received a leaflet outlining the key points of the new proposed system

There was an undercurrent of murmuring at this. My fingers were now busy in Julie's crotch, testing the resiliency of her pubic hairs, inserting my index finger in her vagina, while using my thumb to gently stimulate her clitoris. I was beginning to get a sexual response from Julie, which she would very much like to have suppressed. Finally a woman rose to her feet and asked for the floor. I knew her as manager of a minor chain of bordellos. The presiding officer gave her the floor.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.