A 'Routine' Enslavement
Chapter 33: The Fate of Jenkins

Copyright© 2009 by Falconer

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 33: The Fate of Jenkins - This is a fantasy of a future society featuring indentured servitude and legalized slavery. It is a story of a man who has devoted his life to the business of enslaving insolvent female debtors, and a young professional woman who struggles to avoid becoming his next victim.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Nudism  

After several weeks I received a call from Slendabond that Jenkins' obedience training was complete and that he was ready for the next stage of his new life. I arranged with the Rogers Secure Transport Company to have Jenkins picked up and brought to Masterson Automotive. He was docile enough now that I really didn't need to use armed guards. I could have picked him up myself but felt uncomfortable about being alone with him in my own car. I had specified that he be transported naked and with his hands cuffed behind him. I was there to meet him when the Rogers van pulled into the parking garage in the Masterson Building,

"OK guys, I think I can handle him from this point." I brightly announced to the two uniformed Rogers guards. "I have a stun gun if he gives me any trouble!"

"Very well Miss. Here are the keys to his handcuffs."

There was a gleaming steel collar about his neck that was engraved with the words "Property of Stephanie Glenn". Part of my arrangement with Greg Masterson was that Jenkins would have to wear this collar, and nothing else, the whole time he worked at Masterson. I reached into my purse and extracted a leather leash that I snapped onto his collar.

"I would like to suggest what we call a 'persuader' Miss — just as a backup", one of the Rogers guards said handing me a curious ring with two hinged halves and a second much lighter weight leash.

"What you do is snap this ring closed over the end of his penis — just behind the glans. Then you attach this second leash to the locked penis ring. Believe me ma'am they do come along promptly when they feel their genitals being pulled!"

I liked this idea. I probably didn't need it to control Jenkins, but it would add to his humiliation as he was brought back to his old domain.

"Do you want me to put the ring on him for you ma'am?" the guard offered helpfully, sensing my hesitation.

"No, I think I can do it", I replied, trying to project a confident and authoritative manner.

With my left hand I reached down and gingerly grasped Jenkins' 'little man' between my thumb and index finger. I lifted it up to a horizontal position. This felt a bit strange since I once feared this penis that was the symbol of male authority over me when I had been a slave. But I told myself there was no reason to feel apprehensive now about handling something that was my property. It could not harm me now. Tom's dick felt like a warm sausage between my index finger and thumb — except that I could feel his pulse in it. While holding the penis steady with my left hand I used my right hand to snap the two halves of the ring together around the end of Tom's cock and just behind the glans as the guard had said. I heard a click as the ring became locked in position.

"There is a key to open the penis ring on the same ring with his handcuff keys", the guard said. "And you may want to use one of these", he said, "handing me a moist towelette."

I thanked the two guards for their help and I led him toward the elevators. He now had absolutely no choice but to follow where I led him.

Soon we were emerging on the floor where the Accounting Department, his former empire, was located. He hung his head in shame as I led him down the main hallway past all the cubicles where his former subordinates worked on their journals and reports. They all stared in amazement at their former boss, at how far he had fallen.

I sensed that he would like to have covered his privates with his hands but this was not possible, as his hands had been cuffed behind his back. Some of his former employees stared openly at his flabby buttocks or at his exposed genitals and remarked to one another within his hearing that he was not hung nearly as well as they once imagined. We passed by the "fishbowl" conference room and cubicles and saw that nobody was working in that area today.

I had taken him by a circuitous route on a full tour of his former domain. Finally we hopped on the elevator again up to the executive suite where Greg Masterson's office was located.

We had to stand for a while in front of the desk of Masterson's Executive Secretary, waiting for her to get off the phone. Finally she gave us her full attention. She and Jenkins had been very well acquainted for many years with Jenkins having been, until quite recently, one of her corporate superiors.

Although she was accustomed to seeing naked slaves in her office, I noticed that she did not look at any part of Jenkins' body lower than his shoulders. Perhaps this was out of respect for what he had once been to her,

"Sorry to see you in such fallen circumstances, Tom", she said softly and with an expression of wistful sadness on her face. "Perhaps you will find some satisfaction in doing the kind of work you love again here at Masterson, even though it will be under, very, well, different circumstances."

Jenkins just stood before her with his head bowed. He had been trained not to speak unless someone asked him a direct question.

Soon we were ushered into Greg's office. Vicki Watson, who had once been the Assistant Manager of Accounting under Jenkins had been seated but rose to meet us. Jenkins had fired her within the first few weeks after I had originally come to work at Masterson as a free employee. She averted her gaze as soon as she realized Jenkins was naked.

"Good to see you again Tom", Greg began, "even though under circumstances neither of us would have ever imagined!"

Jenkins just stood there with head bowed, as this was a statement and not a question and he had not been given permission to speak

"I decided if you were going to be a slave for twenty years", Greg continued, "you might as well serve out your slavery right here in the company you helped me to build! We can use your talents here, Tom. You have permission to speak now. Do you think you can find your situation bearable and do good professional work for me again Tom?"

"Is all this necessary? I mean my being here naked with a leash on my collar and another leash on my penis?"

I do have to honor the terms of your enslavement, so that I won't be able to make you as comfortable as you and I might both prefer."

"I am sure you remember your former assistant, Miss Watson."

Jenkins just stared at her.

"Miss Watson is now the head of the department you once headed. You will now be here as a slave-consultant. Miss Watson will be your boss. Do you think Ms. Glenn, that we might, for purposes of this meeting, let him out of his handcuffs and leash?"

"I am OK with that Greg", I said as I unclipped the collar leash and used my key to remove Jenkins handcuffs. I also detached the penis leash but left the penis ring locked on Tom.

"Don't get too comfortable, Jenkins". I said as I extracted a small paddle from my purse and gave him a swat across his buttocks.

I was pleased to see him erecting in response to this stimulus. I had instructed Richmond Slendabond to make that part of his slave conditioning. I wanted to make sure I could make him erect under circumstances, such as now, where it might be particularly humiliating for him.

"Greg, I mean sir, and you too Miss Watson", Jenkins began. "I apologize for this," he said looking down at his erect penis and hanging his head. "I don't know what made me do this. Just embarrassment I guess."

"Down little Jenkins!" I ordered and Jenkins erection promptly began to subside.

I had, by my command to Jenkins, triggered one of hundreds of post-hypnotic suggestions that had been trained into him during his time at Richmond Slendabond.

"Don't worry about it Tom!" Masterson replied. "There will doubtless be many times you are seen around this building with a stiff dick in the years to come. We will all learn to just deal with it. And you will have to learn to deal with it as well."

"Yes sir. I understand sir." Jenkins responded in a dying voice.

"Actually I think your sexual impulses may help to motivate you to perform your duties for me with more enthusiasm than otherwise. That is why I persuaded Ms. Glenn to let you keep your testicles!"

Jenkins looked at me and just nodded his head in thanks. He had heard this information earlier at the time of his sentencing, but it still had an effect on him.

"I didn't let you keep your balls just so you could have a good time!" I rejoined. "My purpose in doing so was partly to motivate you to work hard for Greg, but also I wanted to be sure you were capable of sexual responses so we could train you to have a normal response and a proper respect for females."

"How do you plan to train him?" Miss Watson asked, obviously interested in what would happen to her new subordinate.

"He will be undergoing an involuntary sex-training regime", I responded, "under the supervision of the company psychologist and a sex surrogate partner. He will learn to experience sexual pleasure only when he interacts with females on a basis of equality, mutual respect, and mutual desire! If the treatment is successful he will have no more desire to rape anyone."

Miss Watson nodded her head and gave us a smug smile.

"I have just one question for you Jenkins", I continued. "On my first day of slavery here, when you raped me for the first time, you told me you just had to have me and that you went to Greg Masterson who listened to your desire and started the ball rolling for my enslavement. That was a lie wasn't it?"

"Yes Ms. Glenn, it was a lie. I actually went to Mel Zigler and persuaded him to start the ball rolling", Jenkins replied, hanging his head.

"Why would you lie about a thing like that?" I demanded.

"Because I wanted you to think the fix was in from the very top. I wanted you to think that it would be useless to go to Masterson and protest that you had been framed. I wanted you to think he was in on it."

Masterson gave Jenkins a cold stare.

"So, after all the years you and I have worked together, you were willing to slander me?" Masterson demanded of his former employee.

"Yes sir, and I ask your forgiveness", Jenkins said in a dying voice.

There was a very long time when you could have heard a pin drop. I wasn't sure whether Masterson was about to change his mind about Jenkins. At long last he broke the silence.

"In light of the slander you have just confessed to, I would ask Ms. Glenn to expand your treatment program to deal with your lying problem."

"No problem Greg", I responded. "I will discuss with Paul how we might best treat him for that."

"Greg", I continued, "according to the terms of our lease agreement concerning Tom, he must earn any privileges he is given here. He starts out at level one — zero privileges. This means that at any time he needs to travel from his office to a meeting here in the building, a uniformed female security guard will escort him. She will escort him naked everywhere, handcuffed and on a leash. She will carry a stun gun. He is only to be given the use of his hands at times and places where he actually needs his hands."

"Yes, I will see that these terms are followed as per our agreement, Stephanie" Greg responded.

"In fact", I continued, "I have discovered that I really like the penis leash concept. So I am going to require that the female security guard always attach the penis leash when escorting him anywhere!"

"Isn't that a bit harsh?" Masterson asked.

"I am his owner and it is what I want — for now. I will consider giving him more privileges later on — but only when he has earned them", I replied.

Greg seemed eager to change the subject to something more pleasant.

"Tom, Ms. Glenn has indicated to me that if she is satisfied with your progress in treatment she may consider setting you free long before the 20 year sentence is up."

"Does that mean I could be a free employee here again with a salary?" Tom asked.

"That would depend. If I am also satisfied with both your sex treatment and your professional work product that outcome might be possible. That should give you some incentive to work hard in your treatment program as well as in your job."

"Miss Watson will now take you to the 'Fishbowl' conference room where she will brief you on your new duties. Then she will assign you to one of the cubicles in the Fishbowl where you will do most of your work, shackled and on constant display as you once required Ms. Glenn to work! I would like you to stay Ms. Glenn as you and I have some other business."

"Miss Watson", I interjected, "here in this folder are all the post-hypnotic suggestions that you may need to control him. You should now handcuff him again and attach both the collar leash and the penis leash before leading him back into the accounting department. Once the female security guard has been assigned for Tom she can take over these duties."

As soon as she led Jenkins out by his dual leashes Greg Masterson turned to me.

"Stephanie, when we discussed Jenkins many weeks ago you made it a condition of your cooperation that I look into the situations of Rebecca Sanchez, our clean room supervisor, and also that of your dancer friend, Jennifer Maisten."

"As you now know, Bill and I have resolved Jennifer's status. She is now an indentured servant, not a slave, works only a standard work week instead of 24/7, and may be in line to receive full freedom in far less time than her original sentence called for. I trust you will grant that I have fulfilled my word in her case?"

"Indeed you have", I replied.

"Let us move on to Rebecca Sanchez then. Her case was easier because she was only a debtor and not under criminal sentence. She is only an indentured servant and since I hold her indenture, I have some flexibility in her case."

"What do you mean?"

"Perhaps you would like to briefly renew your acquaintance with her. Let's visit the clean room."

I nodded and with that he led the way to the elevator and another part of the building I had seen a few times before. It was the circuit board assembly area. Because it was a clean room environment we had to take our shoes off before entering and don clean suits.

As we entered I saw row after row of girls with nimble fingers putting components on circuit boards. Each row consisted of 20 teenage girls and a supervisor just as I had experienced a year ago. The girls were still as naked as ever and still appeared to be quite thin. I noted that the supervisors at the end of each row wore minimal attire such as short shorts and a halter top.

"Our supervisors are all indentured servants", Masterson explained, "and they all work for us only 8 hours/day and are free to go home to their families at the end of each workday and on weekends. They are required to be obedient during working hours but they are also treated with dignity."

"I see that these supervisors at least are permitted to dress modestly", I remarked.

"On the job", he replied, "they are permitted to wear as much clothing as they wish, though most dress in very brief attire as you see since the temperature and humidity of the room are set high to keep all the naked girls comfortable."

"Mr. Masterson, why are all those girls still naked? I thought the new reform law named after me would put an end to indentured servants being worked naked? Surely they are not all under sexual indenture are they?"

"No, if you are referring to court ordered indentures. But these girls have voluntarily indentured themselves for terms of 3 to 6 years. They do this as part of an apprenticeship contract where they are promised in return that they will be trained and have a marketable skill at the end of their service."

"But why was the switch made from free labor to indentured labor?" I asked.

"Stephanie, when you last worked for us you were working on a project to study the feasibility of our converting from free labor to apprentice labor."

"I was?" I said, astonished that I had no memory of ever working on such a project.

"You don't remember anything about the project because Ted Duncan instructed Richmond Slendabond to wipe out all your memory on that subject at the conclusion of the project. He was acting pursuant to a policy that I established years ago."

"But why?" I asked.

"I regret that we had to do that, Stephanie, but it was a necessary step to make sure that proprietary information that we had paid for would not fall into the hands of our competitors."

"OK I get that. But I still think that if I had worked on something like that I would have recommended the company stick with free labor!"

"Not necessarily. I read your report Stephanie. But I was more interested in all the facts and data you had assembled than I was interested in your conclusions."

"Do these girls all know they will be working naked before they sign up for indentured service?" I wanted to know.

"The terms", he continued, "are all laid out for them before they make the commitment. When we interview a girl for an apprenticeship job in this part of our plant we explain to her that if she accepts she will be working nude."

"So why do they accept such a condition?" I wanted to know.

"It happens that there are a lot more teenagers who want jobs than there are jobs — so it is an employer's market. I find nudity to be a great convenience in my clean room, both for dust control reasons and because of the frequent exercise breaks we give the girls."

"Forgive my bluntness sir, but are those the only reasons for their nudity?"

"I won't deny I also enjoy the aesthetics of having a roomful of naked teenage girls in my plant. I think my customers also enjoy the sight when we bring them through on tours. The girls are not kept naked for purposes of humiliating them."

"OK" I said. I knew when I had lost an argument. "But where is my friend Rebecca?"

"Right this way", he replied.

He led me up a small flight of stairs to a glassed in office area that commanded a birds eye view of the assembly floor. I was ever so much more comfortable once we entered this air-conditioned space. The air was dry here and perhaps 15 or 20 degrees cooler than the assembly floor. There were several women and a couple of men working in this area, entering data into computers and so on. All were fully dressed in appropriate business attire. The women wore long dresses, hosiery and high heels.

We proceeded to a small private office in the corner of this larger room. On the door was a sign that said "Manager". Masterson knocked. After a brief delay a woman I well knew opened the door and gave us a most warm and gracious smile. It was Rebecca. We hugged. It was the first time I had ever seen her wearing clothes.

"As you can see by the sign on the door", she explained, "I am now the manager of this whole department."

"But I see by your wristband that you are still indentured!" I blurted out.

"My indenture was for 5 years. I have worked only one year of that so far. It is important to my self-respect to work off my debt. I don't mind doing that as long as I am treated with dignity and allowed to have a life after hours with my family."

"And what of your future? Have you thought about that?" I replied.

"Mr. Masterson has indicated that if I keep up the productivity of this department at the present rate, that he might release me from the indenture in one more year!"

"That's right, and I might let her continue to manage this department as a free employee if I wish and at a generous salary."

Just then Rebecca's phone rang and, after a brief conversation she made her excuses.

"Maybe we can catch up later, Steph. Right now I have an emergency on the floor I have to deal with."

With that she was off. Masterson and I found our way back to the entry area and took off our clean suits and reclaimed our shoes. As we made our way back to the elevators I expressed my thanks.

"I know you did not have to do this for Rebecca." After all the law that bears my name would not be retroactive to indentured servants already in service prior to the new law.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.