A 'Routine' Enslavement - Cover

A 'Routine' Enslavement

Copyright© 2009 by Falconer

Chapter 22: Steelforth Licks His Sexual Wounds

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22: Steelforth Licks His Sexual Wounds - This is a fantasy of a future society featuring indentured servitude and legalized slavery. It is a story of a man who has devoted his life to the business of enslaving insolvent female debtors, and a young professional woman who struggles to avoid becoming his next victim.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Nudism  

Damn! After Stephanie's rejection in that hotel bar, I hurt in parts of me I didn't even know I had. Sure she had said she would have trouble relating to any man after her experiences being raped. But the part I really heard was when she said she couldn't relate to me because I was a slaver. That hurt! I had been feeling both lust and something more than that for this woman ever since that day I performed a "Creditor's Examination" upon her naked person in my office during her enslavement trial. I had wanted to fuck her then, and could have, but something had stayed my penis. I knew, somewhere at the back of my mind, that I wanted much more from her than just a quick fuck, though I had not exactly defined what it was I wanted. Now she was free to reject my advances — in considerable measure because I had worked to achieve her freedom!

Her rejection had somehow sexually aroused me and I was tenting my pants. I had this major case of blue balls and wanted a quick simple uncomplicated release with just about any attractive woman. And although I was not normally a vindictive man, I felt that the quick release I wanted would be even sweeter if I could humiliate someone in the process. After all I had just been humiliated, or so I felt, and it seemed right somehow to be able to turn the tables.

On my way home I passed by a major 24-hour shopping mall and remembered I needed a few drugstore items. I got my hard-on down and made my way inside. There were a surprising number of customers in Pickup-Mart for this time of evening. As I searched for the right aisle I passed the jewelry counter and there was an attractive young red headed woman there looking over some rather expensive looking watches the clerk had placed on the counter top for her inspection. I noticed her because she was fashionably dressed in an exquisite silk blouse with fine accessories and because she was quite slender and her skirt came only to mid thigh, showing off a splendid pair of lightly muscled legs.

She asked the clerk to pull another watch from a case some distance away. As the clerk turned away to retrieve the requested item I saw the young woman slip one of the watches into the waistband of her skirt. I marveled that it did not just fall through to the floor until I realized she must have dropped it inside her panties. Just then she called out to the clerk that she had changed her mind and had no more time for shopping and started to walk away.

She was walking toward the store entrance where I had come in only a minute before. I knew the chief of security at this mall and he had once done a favor for me. I used my mobile device to give him a heads up about this shoplifter. He thanked me abruptly and hung up. Soon there were two security guards — one male and one female — approaching the young shoplifter. The male officer blocked her way to the exit while the female security officer grabbed her firmly by one arm. I couldn't help but notice the female officer had an appealing figure — slender and long limbed like our shoplifter, but more muscular.

"What is the meaning of this?" the shoplifter cried out with feigned outrage. "I have done nothing wrong. Surely there must be some mistake! Take your hands off me you bitch!"

"You have a stolen watch on your person young lady and as your wristband shows that you are not a citizen, you must come with us to the mall security office!" the male officer informed her.

"I won't go! You two rent-a-cops can't make me do anything!" she screamed as she began to struggle with first the female officer and then the male officer.

"We are legally permitted to arrest you under these circumstances ma'am" the female officer interjected. "And as a non-citizen, if you resist us we can legally strip you right here to prove you have stolen merchandise on your person."

This seemed to give the young shoplifter pause for a moment. She looked scared as she realized this could indeed happen. Then she screamed out a whole string of curses and while the male officer was pulling her hands behind her to handcuff her she was kicking out at the female officer. Apparently she thought if she got other shoppers to notice her someone would come to her rescue. It was not to be. Other shoppers noticed all right but most looked on with either grim satisfaction or glee. Shoplifters were not popular and most people felt they got what they deserved.

Soon she was cuffed but she refused to walk with the officers. A second pair of handcuffs was put on her ankles to prevent her kicking. The male officer picked up her high-heeled shoes that had come off and stuffed them in his back pockets. The two of them then picked her up and carried her still cursing toward the elevator to the security office downstairs. Just before she was picked up the female officer looked in my direction and called out to me.

"Chief asked if you would accompany us sir. He would like to thank you personally for turning her in!"

At that bit of news I saw the young shoplifter look in my direction. She had paid no attention to me before, but now there were daggers in her eyes as she tried to stare me down.

As she was hoisted up her skirt rode up somewhat and I had the opportunity to see even more of her nylon clad legs. I followed these three to the elevators. As we all got in the elevator the officers continued to carry the struggling shoplifter in a horizontal position with her knees higher than her torso. Her skirt had ridden up yet higher and I was in a fairly good position for a look up her skirt. I could see where her nylons ended and that her panties were pulled tight into her crotch. The shape of her cleft of Venus was just discernible in the way the panties clung to her. The two guards could see where I was looking but made no attempt to adjust the handcuffed shoplifter's skirt for greater modesty.

We entered the suite of security offices in the basement level. Chief Warren Redford greeted me warmly and shook my hand as we entered.

"Bill, we have recently acquired a new toy that I think a man in your line of work might appreciate!" he said with a twinkle of the eye.

"Her bracelet says non-citizen" he continued looking at the guards "but you better scan it to make sure we know who she is" the Chief instructed the security guards.

As soon as they swiped her bracelet a computer screen lit up showing her name as Ms. Rebecca Stinson, non-citizen resident, occupation as receptionist at some law firm I had never heard of, her address, contact information, retina scan, credit history, prior brushes with the law and much else.

"Get a live retina scan on her now", the Chief directed, "to make sure it matches what is on file for this Rebecca Stinson. We need biometric confirmation that the information on our computer screen represents her real name, identity and other particulars. Some shoplifters use false ID after all."

This was done and the retina scans matched.

"Take the young lady into our new scanner room" he added, looking at the two guards.

The Chief and I followed the two guards as they continued to carry the struggling shoplifter into a room containing what I immediately recognized as a full body scanner. Evidently she recognized the nature of the machine as well since I noted her intensifying her struggles and attempting to kick out at the guards.

"You can't do this! I am a free legal resident! I have rights! Get me out of this infernal machine and take the cuffs off me!" she cried.

"Actually we can do this because you are not a citizen and because you have given us 'probable cause' for such a scan of your body" the Chief answered her. "In fact Mr. Steelforth here is the one who gave us the probable cause by his willingness to testify against you in court should that become necessary."

Soon they had her positioned vertically in the machine with her hands cuffed to an attachment point above her head and her ankles secured to the floor and separated by about two feet. Other rods were adjusted to insure that she would maintain the desired position and could not move about very much.

"Bill, I think you are going to be impressed with what this machine can do!" the Chief said proudly. The older machines produced black and white images only, the images were somewhat grainy and did not always show as much detail as one would wish.

The machine began to whir as it took multiple scanning passes. The male security officer had been dismissed and The Chief and I and the female officer stood in front of a large computer monitor where a full body image began to materialize. It showed a full color image of our young shoplifter fully dressed including the colors and textures of her clothing, the sheen of her silk blouse, the texture of her nylon clad legs and so forth.

"So far only a normal photographic image that is useful to document her identity among other things. All the images will be permanently saved on our hard drive for later recall. A sophisticated computer program controls the display of images so that each image will show us what we want to see and nothing we don't want to see. Next you will see a layered stripping process. Watch!"

Suddenly the outer layer of clothing was gone. What we saw now was the girl wearing a bra, panties and her nylon hose. I was impressed at how well the machine was able to render the skin tones and textures. She had very smooth and nicely tanned skin, a small birthmark just below her clearly delineated collarbone and one could see from tan lines that she often wore a Brazilian style high cut bikini to the beach.

"If you wonder how our machine can strip away outer garments while not stripping away underwear, I can tell you how it is done. The machine takes multiple scanning passes, each pass penetrating a fraction of a millimeter deeper than the previous pass. Depth of penetration is controlled by changing the frequency or wavelength of the x-rays and by subtracting out reflections that come back to the camera from too shallow or too deep a level."

I nodded my head, pretending I could follow all this tech speak.

Our young shoplifter was looking in our direction with an anxious expression on her face. The monitor was angled so that she could not see the actual images we three were seeing but she could see the amused expression on my face and listen to us talking about her body.

We were also able to observe the details of her navel and a small heart shaped tattoo just below the navel and just above the panty line. Dimly visible through the semi-translucent material of the panties was a dark area on her mons suggestive of pubic hair. Just to one side of that, above her right leg, we saw a slight bulge in the elastic waistband and some object about the size of a watch was dimly visible through the material. The panties were still pulled tight into her crotch so that they perfectly outlined the sweet cleft between her young legs. The gusset of the panties was a reinforced panel so more could not be seen as yet. The image was clearly incriminating so the Chief pressed a button to make sure we had saved the image to the hard drive and printed out a copy as well to attach to her file.

Next we saw the naked image of this shoplifter. The image was everything a voyeur would wish for. Even the female officer seemed quite interested. I could see a certain sexual tension in her the way she was holding her muscles. Perhaps she was lesbian or at least bi-sexual I thought. In addition I was startled to see a couple of stolen items that had been concealed by her underwear now clearly visible. The watch above her right leg could be seen in sufficient detail to read the brand of it and the time of day it displayed. It was strange to see it since it did not appear to be supported by anything now that the elastic waistband was no longer shown. In similar fashion we could see that there was a silk handkerchief of some sort that appeared to be clinging to her left breast.

The breasts were full and firm and about C-cup size I should think. The skin of the breasts was much whiter than other skin — suggesting she seldom made a practice of exposing the breasts when tanning at a public beach or swimming pool. My eyes naturally traveled down to her mons where I saw a very thick mass of curly red pubic hair that she had neatly trimmed into a heart shape. The color matched the color of hair on her head exactly. My eyes dropped still lower and I was treated to one of the most beautiful vulvas I had ever been privileged to see. The detail was incredible. The female security officer did not look bored.

"There used to be this silly legal requirement" the Chief continued, "that the machine must scramble the so-called 'private areas'. While I can understand the rationale for that it simply isn't workable in the security business. After all these bitches often use their so-called private parts to conceal stolen merchandise. We have to be able to see everything!"

"You fucking perverts!" the young woman screamed. "Turn your fucking machine off!"

"If you have objections to body scanning, you should have thought of that before you committed the crime and gave us cause to scan you!" the female officer answered her.

Just then I saw the Chief activate something called the "Zoom Feature". The machine began to display an increasingly detailed close-up image of her vulva. It lingered on her left outer labia for a while and we could see individual pubic hairs filling the whole screen.

"Do you see that!" the Chief suddenly exclaimed. "Count down three pubic hairs from the top of the screen and tell me what you see!"

"It looks like a small scar or birthmark of some sort" I replied.

"Exactly. And that could be very useful for identification by other security officers in other shopping malls if the young lady ever tries to change her name to escape her past."

"You are going to put images of my private parts in some national database where anyone can look at them?" the young woman cried out hysterically.

"No ma'am. That would never happen unless you are convicted, or if you confessed and then stole again. Even then the images would only be accessible to licensed security officers or police who have you in their custody as a result of some future incident. If you confess to us later tonight and don't steal again nobody but this department will have access to the images or even knowledge that you were arrested."

"But what if I don't confess?" she asked.

"Then you would go to trial and, if convicted, the images will go into a law enforcement

database where any security officer or police could access them," the Chief replied.

She looked shaken at this revelation.

The Chief moved the Zoom viewer to the center top of the vulva and we were able to just see the tip of the clitoris peeping out from under the clitoral hood. We noted that she had a gold clitoral ring installed through the upper part of the clitoral hood. There was an inscription on the ring and, although he zoomed in close, we couldn't quite make it out. He was able to read the RFID number off the ring, however. A quick computer lookup revealed that a ring bearing this RFID number had been reported stolen from one of Pickup-Mart's other stores two weeks earlier. Then he dropped the zoom area a bit lower and we saw a few drops of what was clearly urine.

"Those drops would be indicative of her fear at being arrested and could possibly help us to document her guilty state of mind", the Chief commented. He then pushed a button to make sure we had a permanent image on the hard drive and a hard copy to attach to her file. We could not see the vaginal opening since the lips of the vulva were pressed close together. Nothing had been done as yet to open up this area.

"Now we go deeper still," he continued. "We will now look inside her body cavities to see what else we might find.

Now I was seeing images that looked more like traditional medical x-ray images. First he looked inside her ears and nose and found nothing, then inside her throat and stomach and her rectum and still found nothing. Then he moved the focal point of the depth scanner to her vagina and we saw a clear image of a bottle of perfume hidden in there. He adjusted the resolution so that we could even read the label on the bottle through her flesh and verify that it was a very expensive brand of perfume. He was able to read the RFID number off the bottle through her flesh as well and determine that it had not been paid for. I was impressed.

"OK. I think we have seen quite enough in this virtual stripping to justify a literal stripping," the Chief finally exclaimed. "Release her from the machine now and attach her to the exam table."

I must confess I was really hard after watching this exciting stripping process. I did my best not to let the Chief or the two officers see me tenting my pants.

They had a portable table setup and proceeded to strap the young shoplifter to that.

The female security officer produced a digital camera and proceeded to take pictures of the young woman in this disheveled state, including close-ups of her face. They dumped the contents of her purse on a side counter and checked to see if she had any other stolen items. Then the table, which was on wheels, was rolled into the Chief's office with our shoplifter on it.

"You may as well come in here too" the Chief called to me. "You should see how we deal with shoplifters here. Of course had she been a citizen we would follow an entirely different protocol."

I must admit I was intrigued. If the shoplifter had been some old hag I would probably have been content to let the law take care of itself. But this was not the case. All four of us followed the gurney. I felt my hard-on gently tenting my slacks again and willed it down. In the Chief's office they began stripping her of her clothing.

"Do these fucking men have to be here!" our pretty shoplifter hissed.

The Chief motioned to the male guard and he, somewhat disappointed left the room.

"What about him?" she asked, indicating me.

"This is Bill Steelforth. If it wasn't for him you wouldn't be here now. He observed your theft and will be the star witness against you if this case goes to court. In his line of work he is already licensed to perform, witness or participate in female examinations. We want him to witness your complete exam so that he can testify that we didn't plant any additional evidence on you."

They carefully checked that she had not hidden any other stolen items on her person. First to go was her beautiful silk blouse. An RFID scan revealed that it was stolen. As the female security officer removed her C-cup bra the silk handkerchief we had seen in the body scanner fell out. But my interest was much more directed to her newly exposed breasts. They were beautifully shaped and resilient to the officer's touch and her nipples were erect. It could have been fear or possibly the chilly air in the room, but I really suspected we had someone who was turned on by the eroticism of being forcibly examined in this way by two men and a woman, though I am sure she would never admit it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.