What Should I Do Now
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by woodmanone

If you have not read Chapter 1, please do so. There is very little sex in this story. Thanks for all the responses to the first chapter. I appreciate all the the input and suggestions, even those that were unkind at best and hateful at worst. I will try to tie up some loose ends and come to better conclusions in this chapter. Again thanks for your interest. Thanks for reading my story. Enjoy.

A short recap. I discovered, my wife of 30 years, Jenny was having an affair. I caught her and her lover in the act so to speak. We are still living together in an uneasy truce. I didn't know if I should leave to save my pride or stay because of my health problems and lack of insurance if I leave.

Then as you may recall, I won a Power Ball jackpot of $12 million dollars. I had my son claim the prize in my grandson's name. I did this for two reasons. First reason: The prize is paid out in installments over 20 years. I may not last that long, but my grandson will. My son will see that I get most of the money every year until I'm gone. Second reason: At the time I won the lottery I was still so mad at Jenny that I didn't want her to get any of that money. I thought she might just kick me out and go running to her lover, Henry. My mind had really been fucked up by her affair.

After receiving the first check, I began to think more about by problem. I now had financial security, so that was no longer an issue. In spite of my anger and hurt, I thought of all our years together. The last few years had hardly been a picnic for either of us. Jenny had never complained and had always been there to take care of me.

I decided that I should split the money with Jenny. It was only fair. She had screwed up big time and hurt me terribly, but she had been my best friend, lover, and wife for better than 30 years. When Jenny came home from work, I told her we had to talk about our situation. We went into the family room and sat on opposite ends of the couch.

"Jenny, we or rather I, can't continue like this. We have to decide how to handle this problem. I'm so mad all the time and I mean every waking minute. This cannot go on. It's driving me totally crazy."

"I'm so sorry William. I never meant to hurt you, but I became so frustrated and felt so old and useless that I did a very stupid thing. The affair wasn't about love, just the sex and excitement of being wanted. Yes, we danced and made out and had sex. It was a way to relieve my sexual frustrations and make me feel attractive and wanted again. I am so very very sorry to have hurt you. Please let's get past this. We have many good years left to enjoy our family and each other. Please William," Jenny almost begged.

"Well, let me tell you how I feel and then you tell me how to get out of this mess you have put us in. You have never once said you were sorry for the affair, Jenny, only that you are sorry I got hurt. How long would it have continued if I hadn't caught you Jenny? Would you still have been sorry if you had never been caught? I believe you are only sorry you got caught and how public it was when you did get caught."

As you can see, I still had some major anger issues. "You say it was because of your feelings of frustrations, feeling old, feeling unwanted and unattractive. For better than 30 years I have told you every day that I love you. I never left the house without kissing you goodbye and kissing you hello when I came back. You were complimented on how nice you looked almost everyday. How can you feel unwanted and unloved after all that?"

After pausing to calm myself a little I said, "I believe that if you had came to me and told me about how you were feeling, we could have taken steps to fix the problems. You didn't care enough about my feelings to discuss it with me. The solution you choose was to drop your panties and spread you legs. That was a terrible thing to do to someone you are so so in love with."

Again the anger rose, "Your fucking some asshole is not the worst thing you did. The worst thing you did was to do it in such a public manner. Screwing some guy from work and in such an open manner shows how little you respect me. Most if not all of your co-workers knew about this little fuck fest you were having. I wonder how hard they laughed at me behind my back. Poor old dude, can't hang on to his wife. Just fucking great Jenny." Jenny sat with tears running down her face and sobs racking her body. I no longer really cared. I had enough, I am done.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.