Melting - Cover

Melting

Copyright© 2009 by softi

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Cassandra hosts a Halloween ball and finds her perfect conquest in a fallen colleague.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   FemaleDom   Halloween  

"Alright, we'll do it when she heads out." Jessica hung up the phone. She turned to Alyssa. "She wants us to clean up the bedroom. Cassandra is ready." She grinned.

"Yes!" said Alyssa. "We're almost there, honey." She grabbed Jessica behind her head and pulled her into a passionate kiss. "We've got her." She kissed Jessica again. "We're gonna be Owners."

"Oh baby, yeah," said Jessica. "Our own houses." She started running her hands around Alyssa's back. "Our own slaves..." She leaned in and frenched Alyssa.

"Mmmmm..." Alyssa pulled Jessica down. "I can't wait..."


Cassandra pulled herself up. She still shook with fear and trepidation.

What am I going to do now? I can't let anyone else find out...

She staggered into the bathroom to clean up.

I'm in so much trouble now. Oh god.

She turned on the shower, then thought twice about it and started filling the tub.

I need to relax for a bit. Get my head straight. Bath will do me good.

She added a bath bead and twirled her hand in the water, testing the temperature as it rose. The bubbles swirled around and filled the room with jasmine.

What will Tatiana do?

She turned off the water. A tear sent ripples bouncing off the edges of the tub.

What am I going to have to do to her to keep her quiet?

She slid into the water, letting it drown her fear.

That's better. I just need a little time to settle down and think.

She sank a little lower and closed her eyes. "Mmmmmm." She leaned her head back on the tub pillow and let herself drift.


Cassandra got up from her bed and saw the clothes laid out for her.

It's my outfit.

She lightly ran her hands over the velvet.

It's soft, like me.

She picked up each piece in turn, sliding it on slowly, languishing in the steamy pleasure of slipping on such sexy lingerie.

I look absolutely delicious. I wonder who will eat me up?

She looked down at the last item on the bed.

My collar. Ooohhhh...

She picked it up and slid it up her belly, between her breasts to her throat. Her stomach dropped and she felt her pussy clench and juice as the sweet, melting lava flowed up to her mind. She moved the controlling velvet into position around her neck.

click

She shuddered and her eyes fluttered as the orgasm burned away the last of her strength and will.

I'm owned. Soft, weak, willing, submissive ... Oohh, and it feels sooo gooood...

She caught her breath when her Owner stepped through the door.

"I'm glad to see you're dressed, candi," said Tatiana. "Come along now. I have some people that want to meet you."

Use me.

candi got up and walked behind her Mistress.


"Ooouuuuhhhhhgggghhhhh blurp blurp blurp."

Cassandra pushed her spasming cunt out of the water as her head slid under.

ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod

She struggled to move up and get air into her lungs. She gasped as her mouth cleared the surface. Her pelvis slowly sank back into the tub. She gulped air into her screaming chest. She started shaking. Slowly she regained her ability to think.

Oh god. I didn't just do that.

She climbed out of the tub, still quivering. The panic started welling up in her gut. She grabbed her thick towel and held it to her chest.

I didn't I didn't I didn't I didn't...

She wiped off her face and clutched the towel again.

Not Tatiana. No, not her.

She dried off quickly, the chilling fright driving her.

I need to get away for a while. I never really recovered from whatever happened on Halloween. It's bent me like a funhouse mirror.

She pulled her hair back in a ponytail, not wanting to take the time to do anything with it.

I'll go downtown. Maybe I can get a room or something. I can't stay here. It just keeps getting worse.

She pulled on some strech pants and a tight shirt and slipped on a pair of heels. She grabbed her purse as she hurried out of the bedroom.

"Get the car ready!"


Jessica and Alyssa slipped into Cassandra's room. They unzipped their bags and quickly grabbed the devices they had installed on Halloween. They scrubbed a little to get all the glue from the tape off and sprayed ammonia to break down any traces of the raspberry mixture.

"Can you imagine it? Being here on this bed, with all that stuff around you, having your dreams manipulated by a little box?" said Jessica.

"That would be so ... strange..." replied Alyssa. She chuckled. "I don't think I could've resisted all that we've put her through."

"I bet you couldn't. You'd be the one juicing at the thought of succumbing to your desires, cumming when you put the collar on," Jessica said. "You'd have your cunt up in the air with your fingers abusing it just like Cassandra did. You'd be just as helpless."

Alyssa caught her breath. "Uh huh."

They both stood looking at the bed.

"I ... um, yeah. We should ... um, get, um, going..." said Jessica.

"Um, yeah, going." Alyssa turned to her friend. "High off the bed. Just like her ... Ooohhh, that's so hot..." Her eyes fluttered. "I bet you would to. You'd be cumming at the same time. Right next to me."

"Yeah..." Jessica trembled as she shut her eyes and let her imagination drift.

I'd collar alyssa because I was told to, because I was too hot not to. I'd turn my own best friend into a slave and love every minute of it. It'd make me juice to follow orders and cum to see her give in...

"Oh god." Jessica could tell by the look in Alyssa's face that she was thinking the same thing. "Oh my god..."

They both darted out of the room.


Cassandra walked down the sidewalk clenching her long coat against the cold. She stopped at each window in turn, trying a little too hard to examine each item displayed. One had a mannequin dressed up in jeans and a t-shirt.

I could be displayed in a window like this... She shook her head. NO. You need to get out of this mode you're in.

She strode down the street a little further, concentrating on her feet.

Keep moving, you have to keep moving. You can get through this, Cass.

But how? Tatiana knows...

bump

She brought her head up as she took a step back. "Oh, sorry."

"Sorry. Merry Christmas!" The man walked past.

She continued on her journey down the sidewalk, not really knowing where she was going to end up.

I can't keep looking at the displays. I need to find a place that I can clear my head. Maybe a book store, or a coffee shop.

She looked around to see if something was nearby. Her eyes found another window. This one had mannequins in steamy lingerie. Cassandra felt herself moisten.

Oh, that place might make me work ... er, might work.

She felt drawn in as she walked up to and through the door.

Yes, this is exactly what I need.

She took a deep breath, smelling the soft lingering scent of desire emanating from the feminine outfits lining the racks. She slowly walked between the clothes, brushing her hand lightly across a few.

So soft.

She stopped as she saw a matching set hanging on the wall. She caught her breath, feeling her pussy spasm and her stomach flop at the sight. She wasn't sure if it was excitement and longing or horror and despair that drew her to it, but she slowly stepped over. She reached out and ran her fingers along a bra cup.

Black velvet.

She felt her pulse quicken and her breathing come in ragged gasps. Her desire dripped down her thighs.

I ... I can't. No. I have to leave.

"Ma'am, may I help you?"

Cassandra jumped in fright and flipped around quickly to face the salesgirl. "Um, I, I..."

I can't let her know.

"Oh, I know who you are. I was told to expect you." Cassandra's eyes went wide. "I have what you came for back behind the counter."

What could she have for me?

The salesgirl reached out and took Cassandra by the hand. She led her to the counter. Cassandra supported her shaking legs on it while the salesgirl ducked around the side and bent down.

I ... I know...

The salesgirl stood up with a bag in hand. She slid the contents out onto the counter. The black velvet spilled into a pile.

"Special order, right?" She held up the bra. "'candi' in gold letters on each piece."

Cassandra couldn't stop the moan. A tear dropped from her cheek to match the tears of joy dripping from her pussy. She raised a trembling hand to touch the bra.

Just like I put on in my dream.

The salesgirl looked at her. "I guess this has some special significance, then? Is 'candi' you?"

Oh god, she understands.

Cassandra tried to keep the longing and need off her face as she nodded slightly. "It's, uh, it's me."

"Really? You know, this is a great outfit, 'candi', but I have something else you should try on. Wait here." She walked to the door, locked it and put up the "Closed" sign. She strode back and grabbed Cassandra by the wrist. "Over here." The salesgirl led the older woman deeper into the store.

Why am I following her? Why did I say it was me? Why am I suddenly so turned on?

Cassandra stumbled as the salesgirl stop them in front of a mirror.

How did she know?

"Stay right here." Cassandra watched the salesgirl walk off, then return with an outfit. "Put this on."

Cassandra took the lingerie. "Right here? Out in the open?"

"Yes. Strip, candi, and put on this little outfit. You're going to look delectable in it." The salesgirl smiled.

Cassandra felt the fiery butterflies burn through her will and excitement at letting the salesgirl exhibit her in the slutty costume.

Oh, so hot. I can't do this. People will see me. Oh, I...

"Well, come on."

I ... She told me to. I'm soft, weak ... I obey ... Oooohhh...

Cassandra took off her coat, unzipped her pants and let them fall down. She pulled the shirt over her head and realized she'd not worn a bra or panties.

I always wear underwear.

Her nipples hardened when the air hit them.

I feel so exposed.

Cassandra slipped out of her shoes. She shivered in the open air. Goosebumps ran over her body, but the molten lava flowing through her warmed her quickly.

What am I doing? Oh god...

"You're getting really turned on by this, aren't you, slut?" The salesgirl leaned in and raised Cassandra's chin so they were face to face. "You love it, don't you?"

Cassandra's chin quivered. She barely nodded.

"Yes, you do. Say it for me. 'I'm a slut.' Go on."

Cassandra felt the humiliation ignite inside her and turn her skin red. "I, I'm a slut." Her pussy clenched. "Ooohhh..."

"Now put it on, slut."

Cassandra picked up the sheer red thong and mincingly placed each leg through. She pulled it up and adjusted it.

Sheer. Anyone can see right through. Oh god, I'm so embarrassed...

The humiliation and desire burned brighter.

Cassandra reached down and picked up the sheer red bra, bending at the waist. She slipped the bra straps over each arm in and stood up holding the cups in place with her hands.

My nipples ... they'll show right through...

Cassandra felt a tear speed down her cheek. She reached behind with one hand and latched the bra, covering her chest with the other. Then she leaned over and picked up the cape. She twisted it around herself as best she could with one hand.

"Now now, put it on properly," singsonged the salesgirl.

Oh god, I can't believe I'm doing this. I don't know her. This isn't a dream.

Cassandra moved the cape into position and tied the ribbons to hold it in place.

This is really happening. I'm really letting this happen. Oh god, I'm such a slut...

flash

"You look so sexy in that," said the salesgirl. She reached over and plopped a little Santa hat on the older woman. "My little Christmas elf."

flash

Cassandra stood frozen in horror.

Pictures! No pictures! Oh god no!

She tried in vain to cover herself with her arms. "No pictures, no, please..."

flash

"But I know so many people who will love these."

flash

Cassandra sobbed and sank to the ground. Her pussy cried out with the need to pose. Her hand that covered it started moving. "Oooohhhh..." she moaned.

flash

"That's great!"

flash

"Keep playing with yourself!"

flash

No ... oh god you're masturbating ... in front of a stranger ... with a camera...

flash

So hot ... oh sooo gooood...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.