A New Beginning Again
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by woodmanone

I believe this chapter will make more sense if you read Chapter 1. There is little sex in this story. The main character is based on a real person. His actions are what actually happen, the best I can remember ... I have taken some literary license with the story, but it is based on reality. One last thing, don't beat me up on the time line. I am telling a story based on conversations with the "hero" and my memories of that time of our lives. As always I invite comments and suggestions on my stories. Enjoy.

I have to give a recap to bring you up to date. Sorry it's so long, hang in there please. My wife had been cheating on me and our marriage while I was in the Army, stationed overseas. Actually she was being a slut and a fuck toy for the members of a local band. My two best friends documented what happened while I was gone and gave me evidence of her betrayal. Instead of throwing her out I let her stay in our home. She was basically a housekeeper for several years. The situation wasn't good or bad, it just was. After a few years she decided to leave and I agreed that the situation had gone on long enough.

I allowed Mary to stay because of our son Billy. I was from a broken home and knew the pain a young boy could have because of it. I wanted to protect him as much as I could. Also, I was afraid Mary would crash and burn without some kind of structure in her life. My son was at risk if she did crash. This living situation solved those problems. It was the best I could do. She finally decided enough was enough and left. I had forgiven Mary after some soul searching, but I could never forget what she had done. We were divorced and shared custody of our son. Seven years after the divorce, my son came to live with me and my girlfriend when he started high school.

After high school he joined the Navy. When he left so did my girl friend of several years. I was alone again. Don't cry for me, I was alone only as much as I wanted to be. I had no significant other, but I did have frequent house guests.

Now you are up to date, please read on.

I have now reached the age of 42 and have a nice home on a lake in Southern California. I have lots of toys like cars and boats because of a substantial disposable income. My income is from a software program I developed and sold. I also receive royalties on that program.

There was no lack of female companionship if I wanted it. There was no one woman in my life and I liked it that way. I would go into town for dinner or a few drinks and there were always several female tourists, boat babes, or local talent that I could set my sights on. My batting average was about .675. That was a pretty good average and I was enjoying the status quo until I met Gillian

One of my, on again off again, playmates Stacy came over to my table in the bar and brought Gillian with her. Gillian was about 24, had the voluptuous type body I love, green eyes, long blond hair, and an all over tan. She reminded me very much of my ex-wife, Mary. I had fallen for Mary at first meeting and I was afraid I was going to have the same problem with Gillian. As I was introduced to Gillian, I thought to myself, get hold of your hormones you ass. You are too old and experienced to fall in love at first sight. The wonderful bachelor life I was leading was in danger from just meeting this girl. Get hold of yourself, idiot. Oh shit, I am in real trouble here.

"Hi William, what's shaking," Stacy greeted me with a kiss and a hug. "This is Gillian."

"Hello Stacy, nice to meet you Gillian." I returned the kiss and hug and shook hands with Gillian. "How do you like our little hideaway from the real world, Gillian?"

"Nice to meet you too William. I just love this place, it's so peaceful. It has a nice combination of small town and tourist spot. It's too bad I have to leave so soon."

Stacy jumped in with "Gillian came up to visit for a weekend and has stayed for two weeks. She has to leave because she can't afford to stay at in Bay View Hotel anymore. I would let her stay with me, but our house is already too full and the owner said no more. He thinks 12 people are plenty in a two bedroom place. I guess he is worried about damage. I saw you and thought maybe you could give her a place to stay. This is my idea not Gillian's."

Gillian looked at me as Stacy finished and said, "I know it's strange, just meeting you and all, but I really would like to stay here a little longer. I would really appreciate a place to crash."

"I'll come with her so your virtue will be safe William," Stacy stated.

"My virtue is already shot. Gillian your virtue is the one that could be in trouble. I have a bit of a reputation around here as a dirty old man. It is rumored that I lead young ladies astray."

Gillian looked me in the eye and said, "I'm 24 and in charge of my own virtue. I have never cared much for what strangers think of me and I can't be led anywhere I don't want to go."

As I looked and talked to Gillian, I realized that my good intentions of staying a free agent were in danger. I know, I should know better, especially with my history. What can I say? I was falling for her and I hadn't spent a full evening with her yet. Gillian was 24 and I'm 42, my only hope was that the age difference would be too much for her. Maybe she would think of me as a father figure. Not too good for my ego, but safer for me in the long run. I'm glad Stacy is coming too, I didn't know if I could trust myself alone with Gillian.

"Okay, you guys get your things and I'll meet you at my cabin."

The girls left. Gillian had to check out of the motel and Stacy had to pick up a few things at her place. They arrived at my cabin about 2 hours after I left them at the bar. I told the girls to put their things in the quest suite and join me for a nightcap on the deck.

A word about my cabin. It was a small "A" frame when I bought it. I chose it because of the boat dock and the great view of the lake. It has been enlarged to be more of a luxury lake front home than a weekend cabin. The house now has four bedrooms, two of which are master suites with their own bathrooms. One of the suites is for my son Billy and his family when they come to visit. The other bedrooms are for weekend guests. I have a large deck out back, leading to a boat dock and the lake. Nice place, if I do say so myself.

So began my downfall. Two weeks of two very lovely girls sun bathing, sometimes topless; riding in my big boat, sometimes topless and just hanging out at the house, you guessed it sometimes topless. An abundance of eye candy every day. You would think it would become routine, but it never did. The girls would go on hikes, make runs into town, or just chill at the house. I never made a move on Stacy, even though she had been a playmate on previous occasions. It was because Gillian was there. I never made a move on Gillian; it was because I didn't think I could control myself, and because Stacy was there. It was the longest time I had been celibate since I had moved to the lake. I wouldn't say I wasn't having fun, because I did enjoy watching the two topless ladies bounce around my place.

One evening Stacy borrowed my Jeep to go into town to visit her housemates. I was on the deck with a large bourbon, laying in a lounge chair and enjoying the sunset. I heard footsteps on the deck and all at once I had a lap full of Gillian. She was topless.

"I have been hoping you would live up to your reputation, but I got tired of waiting and I have to leave in a couple of days. If you won't seduce me, I guess I will have to seduce you." Gillian told me. She pressed her lips to mine and I felt the tip of her tongue licking my lips.

I was lost. All my ideas of not falling in love again vanished with that one kiss. The days of watching and wanting her came to a head with that kiss. Things became much more intense from there. I not only didn't put up a fight, I happily joined in on my seduction. Gillian stood and took my hand. She led me into my room, and began to undress for me. Didn't take long, all she had on was her bikini bottoms. Even then I almost beat her getting out of my clothes. The rest is history as people say. It was the best night I had ever had in my room, my house, or my adopted state for that matter. That night sealed my fate. Stacy never returned that evening and funny I never once thought about my Jeep.

Sometime around daylight, I whispered in Gillian's ear, "Gilly, stay with me please. Don't leave."

She gave me a sleepy, sexy smile and said, "Sounds good to me."

The next morning she asked about the nick name I had called her. "Gillian is too long and formal, Gill sounds like a guy. Gilly just seems to fit."

Gilly and I spent the next 10 days, boating, swimming, sunning on the deck and trying to wear each other out with sex. In spite of being 42, I believe I held up my end very well. Then again, I had great inspiration. On our eleventh day together as we got out of bed I stated "Let's get our coffee and go out on the deck, I need to talk to you Gilly"

"Okay, something wrong William?" she asked when we got out to the deck.

"Gilly, where do you see us going? I mean how long do you plan to stay? Do you want to leave and go back home? Just what are we doing Gilly?"

"My, so serious this morning. What brought all this on, William?"

"Please, tell me what you're thinking about this, about us, Gilly."

"Okay. No I don't want to go home. There is nothing there for me. I see us going as far as we need to go with this as you call it." She seemed a little put out with me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.