My New Old Babysitter
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Justin's new babysitter is his old babysitter. They've both gotten older and have developed new and mutual interests.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Babysitter  

Somewhere about eleven-thirty, Kristen rolled a leg over me and whispered, "Are you hard, yet? Wanna fuck me?"

Well, if I wasn't, now I was.

"I always want to fuck you Kristen. You are awesome."

"If you're good and hard, maybe I'll get on top. Or, would you like to do it doggie-style?"

"Like dogs, with me up on your back?"

"Well, not exactly. I'll get up like this, look. Then you get right behind me and put it in. You can see my pussy, right?"

"Oh, it's so pretty just peeking out from your legs. You look wet."

"It's all wet for you, Justin. You can see where to put it, right? Go ahead."

So, I waddle up to her butt and grip my cock and lead it right up to her pussy lips. Oh, this is so nice. I rub my cock up and down, she is very wet, there's even a little drip running down the inside of her left leg, and I push right in and go all the way inside.

"Ooooh, Justin, that's good, yeah."

Now I begin going back and forth and she's doing her muscle thing gripping me, then relaxing, then gripping, oh, boy, what a feeling.

"God, it feels so good when you use your muscles in there. Feels so good."

"Mmm, feels good to me too especially when you push far inside me. Oooh, like that. Oh, yeah, I love it deep like that. Mmm."

I was really liking this position even though I had Kristen facing away from me. The feelings on my dick were fantastic and when I really pushed into her hard like she likes, she pushes back, too. It feels like I've hit bottom inside her or something, really good. Then, when I'm really deep inside, she wiggles her butt around and around and the feeling is sensational.

"Pull your cock almost out, Justin, just leave an inch or so in me."

I pull back and she starts to rotate her hips round and round and her pussy lips are rubbing the tip end of my cock round and round, oh, my god, what a feeling. Better than a blowjob.

"Oh, Justin, reach under and rub my clit, honey, just softly press on it. And then push back into me hard."

As I went forward hard, I felt under her and found her clit and pressed on it as she pushed back on me.

"Oh, OH, OH, OH, OH, push in, push, OH, UNGH, UNGH, oh, god, oh, god, oh, my pussy, oh," and she drops down with her head on the mattress as I continue to push into her while using short, small strokes.

"Oh, don't stop, Justin, just keep fucking me, it feels so good, don't stop, okay?"

I really had no intention of stopping, ever, if I could figure out a way. Oh, doggie style was great, I was loving taking long strokes in and out, coming almost all the way out, then going all the way in. Oh, this is heaven and I'm not long.

"Eww, OHH, OOH, OOH, UNGH, UNGH, oooh, oooh, oh, wow, yeah, oh, that was so good, oh, so good."

"Come here, Justin, I want to hold you, mmm," Kristen says as she lays down and I snuggle up against her. Soon, we are asleep, contented and happy.

The days remaining were filled with Kristen's nakedness and the sexual spell she wove for me. I learned a lot during the two weeks my parents were gone. Yes, I did give her oral sex with a breath mint in my mouth, doing just what she had done to me, licking, tonguing, blowing. Did she have a great orgasm.

And, ice cubes. She had me take one in my mouth, lick and tongue her, then when it was about the size of my thumb, to force it into her pussy using my tongue. It was the first time she screamed and it scared me until I realized she was having a terrific orgasm.

Kristen also did her special whatever it's called where she kept me from cumming for like an hour and a half or two until I finally blew cum all over the room. She did it twice more, three times in all. She said she's never done it more than twice with any guy before but I'm such a good cummer that she just loved doing it to me. Need I say I enjoyed her doing it to me.

We used her vibrator and she also showed me how to get her off by brushing her clit with the makeup brush. I've always remembered that one.

Every girl and woman since has told me over and over that I'm the best lover they've ever had. They owe it to Kristen.

On the afternoon my parents were due back, Kristen and I were sitting at the kitchen table, clothed, which seemed so strange after almost two weeks of complete nudity except for when we went out to buy groceries or whatever, talking about our time together.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.