My New Old Babysitter - Cover

My New Old Babysitter

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Justin's new babysitter is his old babysitter. They've both gotten older and have developed new and mutual interests.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Babysitter  

I kept waking up during the night. One, I usually sleep alone, and, two, not usually with a naked college girl. It was nice to run my hands around her body when I woke, then drift off to sleep again.

I'm not sure what time it was, but it was very dark, when I woke and Kristen was rubbing my cock.

"Mmm. you're getting nice and hard. Like a little middle-of-the-night fuck?"

"Oh, yeah, more than anything."

"Me on top again?"

"Oh, yeah, you do it so good. You really make me cum."

So, Kristen swings up over me, reaches under and I slide back into heaven.

"Oh, my god, that feels good. I'll never get enough of this."

"Well, Justin, I know I haven't. Ever since my first time, when I was thirteen, I've done it as much as I could. I just love fucking. And fucking you is fun."

Just about then, I cummed into Kristen as she hugged me tight.

"Mmm, good one, Justin?"

"Oh, the best. God, the best. What about you, can I get you off?"

"Oh, I'm okay, just happy for you. We can snuggle to sleep. You can make sure I get off tomorrow, alright?"

"Oh, I promise."

As the darkness faded and morning came, as I would become aware of where I was sleeping, and with whom I was sleeping, my cock would begin to throb in anticipation. I eased my hand to Kristen's breast and petted it softly.

"Mmm, that's nice, good morning, Justin. Just having a little feel?"

"I hope it was alright."

"Oh, it was lovely, don't stop. How about a wake-up kiss?"

So, we kiss for a while rubbing around on each other, then Kristen suggests that we get up and have some breakfast.

As I start to pull on my briefs, she says, "We don't need to get dressed. It's just you and me and, that way, I can see when you get nice and hard."

"Oh, you mean all day long? Naked? Both of us?"

"That's exactly what I mean. Are you up for it? You look up to me," she snickers.

We go downstairs and pour ourselves some cereal and milk and sit at the table, naked, playing with each other with our spare hand.

"This is fun, Justin. Boy, you're hard as a rock. I love young guys like you."

"This is the nicest breakfast I've ever had. And you're gonna make me cum if you keep rubbing me like that."

"Eww, I'll slow down then. This better?"

"Still pretty good, yeah, that's nice."

"Well, we can go back upstairs after breakfast, we can fuck, I want to get off this time, and then we can take another nice shower together. Sound good?"

"Sounds wonderful."

Back upstairs, Kristen says for me be on top this time, that I need to get good at this, and she lays down and I get up in between her outspread legs looking down at her pretty pussy.

"You're looking at my pussy. You like it?"

"Oh, I love it, you are so pretty there."

"Well, would you like to kiss me there, first?"

As the thought flew through me, my dick twitched in anticipation. I didn't even answer, I just got down and gave a nice kiss to the middle of her slit, then started licking around it.

"Oh, Justin, that's really nice. Mmm, yes, right there. Oh, put your tongue in, eww, yeah, like that. Oh, good. Is that nice? Do you like that?"

Like last night, I mumbled that, yes, I liked that but never stopped what I was doing.

"Mmm, lick where my clit is, up near the top of my slit. Up farther, eww, yeah, that's it, right there. Suck a little. Oh. you can put your finger in me. I'd like that."

Kristen has the most beautiful body. I'd dreamed about her since I first started getting real boners, and here I am down between her lovely legs kissing her perfect pussy. And hearing her moan as I put my tongue in her makes me feel great that this fourteen-year old boy can pleasure a woman of college age who seems to have had a lot of sex.

"Oh, Justin, that's just so nice. You can do more, later, but now, I want your sweet cock in my pussy. I want you to fuck me good, Justin. Give me everything you've got."

Holding my cock up against her wet slit, I pushed forward and slid inside about half way.

"Mmm, that's nice. Push it all in, ooh, that's better."

It's not my first fuck but it is the first time I did the fucking and I was nervous about doing it right. After all, this was a college girl who knew her way around the bedposts, so to speak. I just hoped I could get her to cum.

"You like doing it, Justin? You know, you doing the fucking?"

Now, I know she's not a mind reader, but it was weird how she asked exactly what I was thinking about.

"Um, yeah, I hope I'm doing it good for you."

"Oh, yeah, what you're doing is nice, really nice. Let me show you something, just push it in all the way and hold it there."

As I do it, I feel her pussy gripping my cock, then easing up, then gripping it again. Oh, this is heaven.

"Feel good?"

"Omigod, that's the best. Wow, you're doing something with your pussy that's wonderful. Oh, wow."

"I do exercises that strengthen my pelvic muscles so I can do things like this, feels good, huh?"

"Oh, way better than good. You're gonna make me cum doing that."

"Mmm, good, when you do, pull it out right before and then shoot your cum all over me, okay. I wanna see it."

"Oh, Kristen, whatever you want."

As I moved in and out of her, she continued squeezing me with her muscles, an exquisite feeling that sent me soaring with each stroke. Soon, I was on the verge of a gigantic orgasm. Just before I knew I was going to ejaculate, I pulled my dick out of her and held it aimed toward her stomach and breasts when fountains of semen came spurting out all over her. Big globs of white, sticky goo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.