XSFGC - Cover

XSFGC

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 27: Missing Pieces

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: Missing Pieces - Phillip David, a new mutant arrives at Xavier's School for Gifted Children to join the rest of the Year Three's. After meeting with Charles Xavier, the Headmaster and Emma Frost, the White Queen and Assistant Headmistress, Phillip learns just how different Xaviers is, because it is a school for mutants and because of how sex is looked at in the school. The medical exam given by the Assistant Headmistress is enough to want Phillip to quit the school before his first day is over.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Paranormal   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Hampton Coliseum

Hampton Virginia

Paul David was walking to his car in the massive parking lot adjacent to the Coliseum glad to be away from his client. As an executive insurance representative, Paul's clientele were large venues like the Coliseum. Like all clients, some could be quite enjoyable and some could be like the Coliseum's Mr. Goldfield, a real prick and anal to boot. After a day of meetings with the pricks of the world, Paul wanted nothing more than to get home and sip his malt scotch while listening to classic music; Mozart was his current favorite but eventually Paul was sure he would get around to most of the other greats.

As Paul went to unlock his Audi's driver side door he did not notice the limousine pulling up behind his car because he was thinking about how much more he was drinking since Phillip went away to that private school. He missed his son, he missed his son's companionship but he also feared for his son.

A deep voice intruded on Paul's thoughts, "Mr. David?"

Startled, Paul jerked at the voice behind him only to throw himself against the open door jam of his Audi as the size of the man whom the voice belonged to startled him, "Y-yes?"

The giant man ignored Paul's trembling, "Professor Xavier asks you to join him for a moment of your time."

Looking past the mountain of a man in front of him, Paul saw the limousine with a rear window down but the darkness withheld its passengers, "Prof-Professor Xavier?"

Turning his large body, Peter Rasputin swept her left arm towards the awaiting vehicle, "Yes, Professor Xavier is in the car."

Paul was surprised at the massive man's answer, "Here?!?" Peter just nodded before walking back toward the driver's door to wait.

Paul didn't move until his heart quit beating to the bass drum and then followed Peter to the limousine. The door opened and a young lady with long brown hair stepped out to hold the door open for him. The lady, a girl really, not much older than Phillip, was dressed similar to the chauffeur, but not in typical chauffeur garb, both wore black turtle-necks and the driver wore gray slacks, while the girl, wore a short and very tight grey skirt that showed off her excellent legs. Paul hesitated before bending down and was relieved when he saw the bald pate of Charles Xavier looking at him.

"Mr. David, please forgive the interruption but I was in the area when I received word of something happening to Phillip and deemed it important enough to deliver the message to you in person. Can you please join me for a minute?"

Paul's heart jumped up and grabbed his throat, Phillip, "What happened to Phillip?" Paul asked as he moved into the vacant seat across from the Professor.

"I am afraid to tell you that he has been injured." The Professor held up his hand to sway the single parent of his only offspring, "He is fine but he does need surgery."

"Where is he?"

"He is still in the Bahamas."

Paul sounded incredulous, "The Bahamas?"

"Yes, did Phillip not send you a letter telling you that he was taking an extended field trip to the Bahamas? I personally directed all students that went on this trip to do so."

"What? Yes, but I thought he was just going to be down there for a few weeks?"

The Professor nodded, "Yes, that was the original plan but they asked to extend their stay and I approved of it. Just as I have had the authority to approve all of my students for the trip since as you know I have the power of attorney granting me that authority for all of my charges, including Phillip."

Paul's eyes narrowed, "What happened to Phillip? What injuries?"

"There was an accident; he and another student were horse playing and he fell and hurt himself. The injuries he sustained were not life threatening but were enough for him to require surgery."

Paul's eyes went steely as he eyed the Professor up and down, "Are you lying to me?"

The Professor eyed Paul back before smiling slightly, "Slightly, he was not injured in a fall, but he was with another student and she injured him."

"She? A student?"

"Yes, Sally Blevins is the student's name."

Paul blurted out, "Is she like Phillip?" Only to cover his mouth at the error.

The Professor smiled again, "Yes, she is a mutant, like Phillip. When did you find out that Phillip was a mutant?"

Paul was extremely agitated; he grabbed the back of his right shoulder and looked away from the Professor when he realized that the limousine had moved from the Coliseum's parking lot, "Where are we going? My car?"

"My assistant is following in your car behind us right now. We are taking you to your townhouse so you can pack and then we will drop you off at Norfolk International Airport. Phillip is in transit to a clinic in the Bahamas for his surgery. I have made arrangements for you to fly down there tonight. Now, will you please answer my inquiry about how you knew your son was a mutant?"

Paul looked at his lap and sighed before looking back at the Professor, "His mother was a mutant, she had telekinesis, but she couldn't do much with it, just move silverware and the like."

The Professor probed more to see what else Phillip's father would admit to, "Why were you so fearful about Phillip being found out to be a mutant?"

"How did you? I never said..." Paul looked at Charles Xavier closely and turning to look at the giant man waiting patiently behind the steering wheel and then the young girl with the nice legs driving his car behind them, "You are a mutant..." It wasn't a question.

"That is correct. My school is a school for mutants; to teach them not only how to master the gift that they were born with but also to prepare them to live in today's world as a mutant. But you didn't know that, why are you fearful for your son?"

Paul closed his eyes and let his heart beat slow down before answering. "Because of how his mother died."

Non-pulsed, "I did a background check on Phillip's mother and the police report said that she was pedestrian who was hit by a moving vehicle."

Eyes closed, Paul nodded his head briefly, "She was, but the car wasn't being driven, it was thrown at her."

If the Professor was surprised by this revelation, his face did not show it, "Thrown, by whom? A mutant?"

"No, it was a man in a suit of power armor. He was a co-worker of ours who we thought was a friend, a close friend, but when we revealed to him that Abbie was a mutant he got angry with us and after calling Abbie a few choice names, he left." Paul chuckled before continuing, "He tried to get us fired at work and when that didn't happen, he quit. The next time we saw him he was in a suit of armor that amplified his strength and he threw a car on top of Abbie while we were walking out of our apartment. Abbie saw the car coming and pushed me out of the way with her TK. It had to have been a supreme effort from her to move me because previously the most that she could lift was only about twenty pounds."

Paul wiped a tear from his eye, "I loved my wife so much. She was so ... If the worst thing about her was that she was a mutant then that made her all the more perfect in my eyes."

Charles waited until Paul had wiped his eyes, "And the man in the armor?"

"He looked at me through the slits of his armor and said that he would be back for me and my bastard son and then he left."

"Have you seen him since?"

"No, after the police left, I took Phillip to a friend of Abbie's. We stayed there until the funeral and then I went on bereavement leave. I moved us from that city and we have essentially been on the run ever since."

"If you don't mind, I would like to do a search of my own. One of the promises I made to Phillip was that I did everything that I could to protect the school and its students. I hope you would agree that this falls under that promise. Will you tell me his name?"

Paul hesitated before answering, "Stephen Cameron."

"Thank you. I will let you know if I find anything about the man."

"I would appreciate that. Now, what really happened to Phillip?"

"Like I said, he and another student were together and her mutant ability flared uncontrollably and injured Phillip."

"And just how bad was he injured?"

The Professor remained stoic as he answered, "His penis was cut off."

Magneto Island

Bahamas

One Week Earlier

"Hey Phillip, do you mind if we have a talk?"

Phillip was lying in the sand with his head in Sally's lap as they lounged on the beach and watched Ororo fly free above them in the sky. The two hadn't moved from where Phillip had landed in exhaustion from his first foray into flight earlier in the day. Phillip had been ecstatic about what he was able to accomplish, but that feeling quickly faded and he passed out. When he woke, his head was on Sally's lap as she lightly caressed his hair and Ororo had returned to ride the winds.

Sitting up, Phillip saw most of the Year Two's approaching, "What's up Rusty?" He then acknowledged the rest following behind Rusty, "Tabitha. Amara. Jubilee." Only Doug was missing from the Year Two's. "What can I do for you?"

The Year Two's sat in a semi circle around Phillip and Sally, "We wanted to talk to you about your powers. Well, actually, our powers."

That confused Phillip who looked at Sally only to see her shrug her shoulders back, "If it is about your powers, wouldn't one of the teachers be a better source?"

Jubilee answered before the rest could, "Ya' know, we thought so, but now I think they are holding us back! Even Wolvie."

Phillip's look of confusion deepened and Amara intervened, "They are not holding us back. Rather they are training us at a more sedate pace."

Phillip looked at each present, "So what do you want from me? I have done what my instructors said, same as you guys."

The Year Two's protested and Phillip protested back and an impasse was reached until Sally touched Phillip's shoulder, "Phillip, they are right, you have done much more than what was expected of you."

Phillip turned to look at his roomie, "Like what?"

Sally slightly lowered her head and her bangs fell an inch to partially hide her eyes as she looked up at him. Phillip had to smile since he was rather fond of that look. "Like me, Phillip."

Phillip still disagreed with her, "You? That was all the Professor's and Miss Frost's idea that we get together."

Sally blushed a crimson red and shoved Phillip back into the sand as she laughed, "Not that you cretin. My Slide Field, it was your idea that I work on compressing it and you were the one that said how you thought I would be an ideal swimmer with my Slide Field."

"Exactly!" Rusty boomed, drawing Phillip's attention back to the Year Two's.

"So what do you want from me?"

It was Rusty's turn to shrug, "I don't know, maybe think about our powers and how you would utilize them if you had them."

Phillip looked at each of them, questioning their sincerity. They were all very sincere, including Jubilee. Especially Jubilee.

"Gah! I don't know, I hardly know what your powers are! I mean, the two of you are fire mongers, right? And you two generate explosions?"

Tabitha and Jubilee nodded their heads yes, but both Amara and Rusty were talking at the same time, "No, not like that at all ... my powers come from the earth ... mine from my pores..."

Phillip waved his hands back and forth, "Stop, stop, one at a time. You, Amara, ladies go first."

Amara looked at Rusty who winked at her and then proceeded, "My powers come from the earth. I absorb the heat directly from the earth. In many ways, my power is more telekinetic than pyrokinetic."

"How is that?"

"I am not totally sure, but I don't generate the heat, I redirect it. When I launch a lava blast, I am literally throwing a piece of rock that I have lifted from the ground."

"That doesn't make sense Amara, I have seen your lava blasts and you aren't throwing rocks at someone, fire explodes from you hands. Hot fire; hotter than Rusty's."

Amara nodded, "Yes, my fire is hotter than Rusty but that is because I am absorbing it from the magma miles below us. When we fly in the air and I am not touching Mother Earth, I can't feel my powers. This freaked me out but the Professor said that was normal." Phillip was not swayed, "I don't know how, I just do it that way. I light myself on fire by absorbing the heat from Mother Earth and then I redirect the heat from the earth below me while telekinetically throwing a rock at my target. That rock is my link because I redirect the heat that I absorbed from below to the rock so that when it hits, it hits not as a rock but as an explosion of molten core."

"Can you move rocks without catching them on fire?"

Amara went to answer, opened her mouth only to close it and open it a second and third time, "I don't know, I never tried. When my powers manifested, it was always by absorbing the heat from below first."

When Amara looked away, obvious in deep thought, Phillip looked at Rusty, "What do you mean it comes from your pores? I have only seen you emit it from your hands. Can you cover your body in flames like the Human Torch?"

Rusty looked a little embarrassed, "Well, through my pores may not be the best description, though that is how the Professor described it. No, I can't ignite my body like the Torch. The flames I generate are more of a chemical reaction inside me and like 'Mara, I don't generate the flames psionically per se, I expel them."

"So have you tried to concentrate on expelling them from your body vice hands?"

Rusty looked real embarrassed at that, "Yeah, I have..."

When it didn't look like Rusty was going to answer, "Well? What happened?"

"Nothing came out of my pores, even though the Professor says I expel them down my arms and to my hands."

"And you didn't explode under the contained pressure?" That got most present to chuckle.

"No, it came out elsewhere."

Before Phillip could inquire further Amara put her arm around her lover's shoulder, "Tell him."

"It comes out of three places. My ... my orifices."

Phillip looked at Sally to see if she understood what Rusty was trying to say because he wasn't. Sally was looking on engrossed at what Rusty was sharing; obviously this was something new to her.

"Ora ... you spit out the fire?"

Rusty's freckles had faded as his skin grew a darker and darker red shade, "My mouth, my ass and my ... You know how I ... killed Gloria..."

Phillip ignored Rusty's embarrassment and ticked off what he knew, "You can project a chemical like flame from your hands, your mouth, dick and ass ... Which one is it easier to come out of? Your hands?"

"Oh gawd..." and Rusty buried his head into Amara's bosom.

So Amara answered for him, "No, it is easiest for him to expel it out of his penis."

"His penis?" Was echoed around.

"OH GAWD!" and Amara soothed her lover with soft whispers.

Around Phillip the females started teasing Rusty by suggesting he should change his name from Fire Fist to Fire Dick or Flame Wad.

Phillip started to laugh when a thought flashed his mind, "Hey! Wait a minute." The girls stopped quickly enough and Amara joined the rest of the females in looking at Phillip. "Does that mean when the two of you do it, that he ... he sometimes, you know ... shoot you..."

Now it was Amara's turn to go beet red in embarrassment. Rusty took solace in knowing she was embarrassed and looked up at Phillip. "Well, Rusty, do you?" Rusty nodded.

"And it doesn't hurt her?"

Rusty chuckled at that, "Hurt her, hell she loves it. It makes her cum when I do that."

"Rusty!"

"What babe, it's true!" And Amara hid her head behind Rusty's shoulder. The girls proceeded to egg Amara and suggested she change her name to Fire Slut.

Phillip chuckled at his fellow classmates briefly before continuing, "So, Amara, are you immune to heat or just Rusty's chemical fire?"

Amara raised her head high and Phillip was reminded of how normally Amara maintained such regal poise, "I am fairly immune to heat in general but I have talked to Miss Frost about Rusty's flame and it's affect on me and her conclusion was that my body finds his flame pleasurable because his fire is generated by a chemical reaction and for whatever reason, my immunity finds it satisfying or maybe because his chemical reaction tickles me in the right spot. I don't know."

Sally found the temerity speak up, "And you orgasm every time he shoots his flame in you?"

Amara was able to answer Sally because it was Sally; she wasn't so sure she could have answered that same question if asked by Jubilee or Tabitha, "Yes. Every time. So long as I can get him hard, he can satisfy me better than Stacy can because not only can he make me cum as often and as hard as Stacy but when he does so there is a nice penis inside me instead of Stacy in my mind." After Amara said that, she recognized it as a faux pas, "Please don't tell Stacy that."

Tabitha laughed, "So that is why you always have a smile on your face!"

Phillip was ready to move on, the girls could talk about each other's personal likes later, "So, you telekinetically move rocks and transfer heat while being mostly immune to heat but can't move anything else telekinetically?" Amara agreed. "You telekinetically throw the rock while transferring heat to it?" Again Amara agreed. Phillip chuckled, "Ever play a game called Doom?"

Of course she had not, but Rusty did, "Oh hell yeah! What are you thinking? The flaming skulls?"

Phillip paused, "Maybe, maybe with her telekinesis she could make her lava blast real accurate but what I was thinking was the rocket jump."

Rusty paused as he considered Phillip's answer and then slowly his smile reached from side to side, "Oh HELL yeah!" Jubilee, the only other person to play Doom, chorused Rusty with her own, "Hell yeah."

Phillip let Rusty explain it to Amara, "Babe, a rocket jump is when you point your rocket launcher at your feet and jump in the air while firing the rocket. The rocket damages you but allows you to jump farther than normal. Much farther than normal."

Amara had trouble following the physics from a computer game, "But why would I want to hurt myself jumping?"

Rusty continued to explain it to her, "Who says you would get injured? You are mostly immune to the heat that you transfer."

"But I am not immune to falling. I broke my leg falling off of a tree when I was younger."

"Right, but why can't your use your heat to slow your descent or maybe summon a rock to ride down. Hell, why don't you see if you can lift a rock while you are on top of it? What is the max weight you can lift?" Phillip countered.

Phillip could see the wheels turning in Amara's beautiful face, "I don't know. I have been concentrating on making sure my temper doesn't cause magma eruptions or anything like that."

Phillip was shocked to hear that the always proper and poised Amara had a temper, "You? Sweet innocent you? Nah, I don't believe that."

Rusty punched Phillip's shoulder lightly, "Trust me, she has one and it isn't pretty," pausing to kiss the cheek of his girl friend, "but she does a hell of a job controlling it."

Jubilee was at the end of her rope of patience, "Okay nerd-boy, speak, what about me?"

Phillip didn't care to be called 'nerd-boy' but strived to ignore her comment as he looked at the young mall-rat with the very cute Asian features and her atrocious swimming get up, "And what do you do exactly Jubilee? I have seen you generate fireworks, lots of light and noise but no real big booms."

Jubilee scowled in frustration, "Tell me about it! I try and I try to make a boom to end all booms, something the big boys would really feel and all I get is a headache and fizzling lights and sounds."

"So you can't concentrate it into a beam and direct it?"

Jubiliee's scowl turned into a grimace, "No! No matter how much I try, just lots of smaller lights and sounds. Not real useful on the battlefield, but I try."

Phillip sat with his left hand blocking his mouth and stumped, he looked to the next girl, "What about you Tabitha?"

Tabitha smiled at Phillip when she saw his eyes dart from Jubilee's head to her expansive chest, the two of which were not the same height but they were close. After everyone had gotten settled, most of the girls had taken to wearing bikinis on the island and the boys had opted for long shorts without a shirt. There were exceptions of course; Ororo and Illyana were normally naked and Teresa wore baggy shorts like the guys. The ever flamboyant Doug had to stand out as well so he wore Speedo's with as much of his butt cheeks hanging out as he could squeeze out of the tight trunks; Rusty and Tabitha would complain to him but he wouldn't listen because he liked the tight, bunched up feeling back there. Everyone had started out wearing the highest suntan lotion for protection but after a couple of weeks and a couple of sunburns, everyone had developed a nice tan so the protection was not needed as much.

Tabitha was wearing a white thong bikini that did nothing to hide her over abundant chest or the rest of the curves on her Californian body this day but she also had khaki shorts on. She was sure that Phillip could care less about her covered crotch as her nipples were hard and quite easily seen through the thin white material of the bikini. She liked this bikini because when she got it wet it became very transparent. Tabitha smirked when Phillip remembered he was in the middle of a conversation and jerked his head to look Tabitha in the eyes.

"Uh ... and you?"

Tabitha winked at Sally who was smirking at Phillip being dazzled, "I said that I create timed bombs, small explosion and some not so small." She adjusted her sitting position as she said this which caused her barely contained breasts to bounce nicely.

Phillip turned back to Jubilee, whose blood red string bikini was made garish by the accessories she had attached to them, Jubilee was definitely a very pretty girl and a hellion in bed he had heard but her beauty was not distracting the way Tabitha, Amara and Jean's were.

"Jubilee, do you know what a flash bang is?"

Waving her hands to her side excitedly, "DOH! I am a walking flash bang!"

Tabitha couldn't let an opening pass, "Yeah, she flashes her pussy and then bends over to get banged!"

Jubilee took no offense in this comment, "Are jealous you walking fun-bag?"

"Jealous of what?"

"The fact that I have real men chasing my pussy and not a queer chasing my ass?"

Tabitha glared at her classmate, "You know that Doug will hear about that."

Jubilee shrugged, "So, when he is anxious for a more androgynous ass, he will still come ask for mine vice your balloon-bod."

"Ouch! Are we going to have a cat-fight soon?" Rusty asked gleefully only to feel an elbow slammed into his chest, "Ouch. Double ouch!" Grabbing Amara's wrist, he pulled her close to kiss her.

Phillip was unsure what to say to the senior classmates, so he followed Sally's lead and said nothing until the bickering died down and Jubilee asked what he meant.

"Well, my understanding of your powers is that they are mainly a distraction, they can do some damage, but generally are harmless because they explode away from people."

Jubilee nodded, "Exactly, I can't aim them worth shit."

"So you can't make one concentrated bang vice multiple ones?"

"I already told you that I couldn't."

Phillip shook his head, "No, you told me you couldn't make a big one, I am talking about a small one that is concentrated."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.