XSFGC - Cover

XSFGC

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 2: The Exam

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Exam - Phillip David, a new mutant arrives at Xavier's School for Gifted Children to join the rest of the Year Three's. After meeting with Charles Xavier, the Headmaster and Emma Frost, the White Queen and Assistant Headmistress, Phillip learns just how different Xaviers is, because it is a school for mutants and because of how sex is looked at in the school. The medical exam given by the Assistant Headmistress is enough to want Phillip to quit the school before his first day is over.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Paranormal   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

"Phillip that is a very shallow thought. That you are not a man because the size of your penis doesn't measure up to some preconceived, and very faulty I might add, notion." Emma Frost said sternly.

"But have you been laughed at on two different occasions because of it? Did you hear the snickers at you in the lunch room? I have and it wasn't nice." Phillip retorted

"Yes, Phillip, you are correct, that isn't right and it is something that you should not of had to experience, but you also have to understand that teenagers are just learning how to cope and deal with life and so teenagers, quite frankly, are very mean and immature, simply because they don't know any better. That is why our curriculum has so many class hours devoted to understanding what it means to be a teenage mutant as well as an adult. That is why we push such a strong sexual orientation philosophy, so you don't have to be embarrassed. So everyone knows how to deal with awkward situations. It takes work and we are very successful here, Phillip, but one thing you have to get through your head; 'life isn't fair'. It is simply life. How your deal with your life will show what measure of a man you are."

After standing facing Phillip, Emma's facial expression began to soften. "Now, I need your help to complete your physical, Phillip. Will you please help me and strip naked and jump on that table behind me? You don't have anything I haven't seen before," as Emma brought her face next to his, almost touching, nose to nose.

After closing his eyes and looking downward, Phillip raised his head back up and shook his head that he would. The physical exam was extensive and forty minutes into it, Phillip thought he was being examined as if he was trying out for astronaut school; except he didn't know of any astronauts who ran on a treadmill naked while his breathing and heartbeat was being measured. One benefit was that after 15 minutes, Phillip was totally relaxed being naked in front of Ms. Frost. After over an hour of tests, questions and prodding, Ms. Frost informed Phillip he had two tests left, a prostate exam and hernia test and because Phillip had done a wonderful job completing his physical exam, she would give him a treat.

"Now, Phillip, in case you haven't noticed, I rather enjoy giving these physical exams, please bend over the table in front of you and spread your legs shoulder width a part. There, that is just right. Hold still for a minute." Emma walked over to the dispenser on the wall to pull out another pair of rubber gloves, her 4th for his exam and then walked back to Phillip, but stopping in front of him, leaning forward to bring her face close to his, what really drew Phillip's attention was the way her large breasts were hanging forward and how they threaten to explode out. Phillip couldn't believe when he realized it was her nipples that were holding her breasts in because he could see the insides of both of her areolas now.

Phillip looked up to see her smiling, and felt embarrassed, knowing that she saw how lustfully he was looking at her and if his penis was any bigger, seeing as how it barely stuck out of his pubic hair, that it would be obvious to her by that reaction alone.

"Now Phillip, I have a question for you before I begin, it is a simple question, but has some implications that are not so simple." When Emma saw his look go from lust to confusion, she knew he was paying attention to her. "What I want to ask you is not an ... ethical question that a doctor should be asking their patient. But, it is one that I think will be agreeable to both of us." Now Phillip's face was dumbfounded. 'Perfect', Emma thought.

"Remember, this is your decision and I will abide by your decision, no questions asked. And if you feel I am pressuring you, then the decision should always be no until a time that you are comfortable with it."

'His face is priceless' Emma thought, 'it is a shame I told Charles that I would keep my mind reading to a minimum, oh what juicy thoughts he must be having, backed by thoughts of confusion no doubt', she finished, suppressing a laugh.

"What I suggest is that while I do the two procedures, I will also be touching you in ways not befitting of a family doctor. That I give you a bit of pleasure to compensate for the discomfort of the two procedures. What do you think of that Phillip?"

Phillip continued to look at the smiling Assistant Headmistress, resisting the temptation of looking down at her chest-ly treasures. At first his mind was a whirlwind of thoughts, but then it came to him. She wanted to touch him. To touch him! She wanted his permission to play with his genitals. Before he could answer, Emma asked another question.

"Phillip, have you had a rectal exam or hernia exam before?" After Phillip shook his head, she continued, "No? Well, I do know that they are quite uncomfortable. Would you rather I did it the old fashioned way or give you a more positive experience of a female touching your privates?"

His voice scratched like he had sandpaper in his throat, "You ... you ... won't laugh at me?"

Taking his head in her hands and rubbing her nose against his nose, "Oh no, not at all and if I do laugh, it will be one of enjoyment from both of us. Being able to laugh is part of having a healthy life."

"Here, let me give you an added bonus" and standing Emma shrugged and pulled her top down her shoulders and the white shirt hung from her waist, showing off her full sized chest in all it's glory.

"Fuck" slipped out of Phillip's mouth.

Smiling at her fullest, Emma moved behind Phillip saying, "Not today, but definitely later."

Taking warmed lubrication, Emma poured a very large dollop on her right hand and scooted her chair closer to Phillip's rear, while Phillip watched her closely.

"Why don't you close your eyes and turn your head back around front and just feel what I am doing, ok, Phillip?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.