Alone in a Country Town
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Kangaroo08

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Set in the mid 1800's. Dawn is a sweet, stars in the eyes, kid from a religious family. She has always wanted to teach school and saw an add for a young female teacher to go to the lonely cattle town of Mill Creek to teach at the small one room school. On the way she falls into the hands of the evil school board member who is really an unscrupulous pimp. During a violent storm her life was overturned for ever.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Gang Bang   Petting   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Prostitution  

When Porter left the room Dawn realized she needed to pee badly. The rain was still too heavy to make the short trip to the outhouse without getting drenched so she went to the end of the covered area where there were no dogs lounging about and squatted. The big fawn dog, had just freed himself from the black bitches distended vulva. He lay licking his well soaked, pale swollen penis that hung free prevented from retracting by the thick knot. He watched Dawn closely.

He was puzzled by this human bitch, there was something about her that set her aside from the other humans he had come into contact with. As the young woman returned unsteadily to the back door she paused and looked down at the dog and bitch.

God what was she doing, she had surrendered herself because she was afraid and alone. Not just surrendered herself but she had agreed to sell herself because the sleaze, Porter, had suggested that some of the men might take it on themselves to rape her. Why hadn't she obeyed her instincts and left this god forsaken place but her dreams overshadowed instinct.

Still she could have called Porters bluff, said no, and locked her door, there must be some decent men among those in the crowded bar. However, in her alcoholic fog, Porters argument seemed sound. Even now, in her fragile state, she new that her logic was flawed but couldn't see an alternative. Dawn reached down and patted the head of the little black bitch.

"I know how you feel honey, sometimes we don't have choices." Then she lent a little closer and whispered, "What's it like, is he good?" Dawn giggled then straightening she shook her head trying to clear her thoughts without result, before she stumbled back into the room. The fawn dog watched her leave and he thought again, "this human bitch was different, she interested him."

Slade entered from the bar as dawn came in the back door. Dawn stopped dead in her tracks. Her stomach heaved and her heart began to beat faster. Slade removed his jacket, and threw it onto the foot locker at the end of the bed as he closed the space between them.

"No, not you I won't ... No ... no ... no." The young woman backed up a little but Slade came right up to her and caught her by the waist and dragged her close. His whiskey breath was square in her face as he attempted to kiss her.

"Yes me you little stuck up bitch, you looked on me like a piece of crap out there in the train yard this afternoon and now I've bought and paid for your pussy." His thick wet mouth closed over hers and try as she might she was unable to brake free of the powerful young man. When he finally let her go they both gasped for breath. At the window two brown eyes watched closely, the fawn muzzle pressed against the glass watching the events unfold inside.

Slade removed his shirt and vest. One tug on his belt let his pants fall to his ankles followed by his less than fresh underwear. Naked except for his boots he stood in front of the young teacher with contempt in his eyes.

"Lady I'm going to fuck you and fuck you real good then fuck you again, see this, look at it," he held his testicles and rigid penis in his cupped hand, "they's been aching for pussy since Goldie did a bunk now I got something to put my cum into. Now get naked." Slade was deliberately trying to belittle the young women, intimidate her, make her afraid not to submit.

Dawn paused, fear and uncertainty now gripped her even more than before. She should have run, should have returned home on the afternoon train, anything but stay in this place were her respectable life was being shattered in one dark stormy evening. But she had let that horrible man Porter get her drunk and her whole life had turned around in a few short hours.

Sick of waiting Slade grabbed Dawns arm and swung her onto the bed. Without hesitation he was clawing her clothes from her. At first Dawn struggled but Slade was strong, she was loosing the struggle for her dignity and her virginity. One of her few good dresses was being torn by Slade's alcoholic fueled, lust driven fingers every moment she resisted. Panting, heart pounding she felt every once of energy deserted her.

Defeated she stopped struggling and submitted to being stripped. It was too late to fight now, help was not going to come from the bar room even if she screamed. In just moments she lay naked and shivering with cold fear before this uncouth man whose eyes were devouring her soft round curves spread before him.

Slade spread her legs to look at her hidden secrets and her entire body blushed pink. Dawn closed her eyes but not before she saw the lust build in Slade's face and groin. Her throat constricted with fear as she saw his penis hard and curving erect. She made a tentative effort to close her legs but Slade held them firmly apart and she slumped into the lush mattress. Slade lent back to take in the view spread before him.

"Well now just look at that," He let his breath out in a long slow hiss as he peered at her untouched beauty. He soft brown pubic hair covered her mound in a delicate thatch. The fine hair also framed the delicate swelling of her moist inner folds of flesh that hid the delights beyond. Slade hardened even more and he hurriedly removed his boots.

The Fawn dog outside the window also looked in at the naked human bitch and although he had never saw a human female without her covering before he found the sight of her open thighs and what must be her female portal, inside the nest of fur, made him stir with need.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.