Mayhem 3: Double Trouble, Triple Teamed - Cover

Mayhem 3: Double Trouble, Triple Teamed

Copyright© 2009 by colt45

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Mayhem #3: Two of Mayhem's men have women problems. This isn't amazing; most men have women problems of one type or another but it is amazing how many different types of problems there are.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Harem   Military  

-Tampa: Brad and his Ladies-

"Okay, lover, give it up. What's been eating you?"

Brad grunted in surprise as Grace sat down, not in front of the holo-tank but on top of it. She crossed her legs then her arms and looked at him sternly as the colorful figures in a wholly forgettable historical docu-drama cavorted around her. Brad hadn't been paying it that much attention but even considering that history wasn't one of his stronger subjects he was still pretty sure the ancient God-Emperor of old Japan couldn't have been tapping as much pussy as they inferred — no, strike that — as they showed. There just wasn't that much time in any one lifetime, even if you were a living god.

"Ah, I don't know what you mean," he protested as Samantha sat down on one side of him and Patricia on the other. This had all the earmarks of an ambush which would normally have miffed him at least slightly except he had to admit he had been in a little bit of a funk lately. They were in Samantha's apartment and all the kids were conveniently elsewhere for the afternoon leaving the four of them alone, which was highly unusual.

"Bullshit!" Grace snorted. "You've been moping around like a tomcat with his balls cut off instead of a man who is getting more pussy than any other three guys combined. What gives?"

"Brad, honey," Pat said softly and placed her hand on his arm. "This last month has been wonderful for the three of us but if you don't think it's working, then you need to let us know. I think we deserve that much."

"Is there someone else?" Sam sniffed from his other side. Brad just turned and stared at her his mouth hanging open.

"Good God, no!" he finally exclaimed when he could finally get his voice to work. "Don't you even think it! That's impossible!

"Look," he stated firmly as he grabbed Pat's hand and then Sam's while looking directly at Grace. "Let me say this so there will be no misunderstanding: You three are the best thing that has ever happened to me, bar none. There is no one else and there could never be anyone else."

"But... ?" Pat prompted.

"But what?" he asked puzzled.

"There was a 'but' on the end of that statement," she said firmly. "If you're not happy for any reason I think we have the right to know."

"There is no 'but'," he answered with a sigh. "However there is one small problem and I'll admit it has been bothering me lately." He paused momentarily and continued rhetorically, "You know, living with three mind-readers isn't all it's cracked up to be." At least he got a small grin out of the three of them if not a chuckle.

"This thing really doesn't have anything to do with the three of you, not directly anyway," he continued again. "It's my problem and it kind of pisses me off. At myself, not at you three."

"If you have a problem or something that's bothering you then it is our problem," Pat insisted. "If we're not in this together then this is never going to work. So, what is it?"

"The problem is I'm a greedy, selfish bastard who doesn't deserve any one of you let alone all three of you," he frowned.

"Okay," Grace hummed. "Since you insist there isn't another woman then I think I can speak for all of us and say we like the attitude you're displaying but we still don't know what the hell you're talking about."

"Why do you think you're greedy and selfish?" Samantha asked, looking up at him from under his arm. "You're the most giving, unselfish person I know. Why would you think that?"

"It's just that..." he paused and sighed. "It's just that when I'm not around all of you, I miss you and want you there with me. I feel like I'm being selfish and inconsiderate."

"But we're with you most of the time," Pat frowned wrinkling up her nose. "And at least one of us sleeps with you every night..." Brad had a guilty look on his face and turned away from her. "Oh, that's it!" she exclaimed. "You want all three of us with you at night!"

"You want to fuck all three of us at the same time?" Grace laughed, her jaw dropping in surprise. "What's the matter? Isn't just one of us old broads enough for you in any one night? Cowboy, I've seen what you look like some of these mornings and I'm not sure you'd live through that!"

"No! That isn't it," Brad protested. "Welllll, maybe there have been a few stray fantasies along those lines that have drifted in and out of my mind from time to time but that isn't it, really!"

"Sure it isn't," Grace chuckled.

"No, it's true," Brad nodded. He released both Sam and Pat and stood up so he could look at all of them at the same time. "I know this is going to sound ... Well, hell, I don't know how this is going to sound but I'm going to say it anyway. You three have been telling me we need to be honest and I know deep down you're right but it's a little bit embarrassing.

"When I'm with any one of you," he said taking a deep breath. "Making love, having sex..."

"Fucking like bunnies!" Grace interrupted.

"Grace, stop that," Pat scolded. "Let the poor man speak or Sam and I will have him spank you. Not only that but we'll hold you down to help him."

"I won't struggle much," Grace smirked but then relented. "I'm sorry. I'll be quiet."

"Thank you," Brad grinned. "But I think you have finally earned that spanking." Grace started to respond but after the looks she got from both Sam and Pat she refrained.

"Anyway, where was I?" Brad continued. "Oh, yes, when we're making love ... You know this is very difficult for me to talk about don't you? Not because I'm embarrassed by sex — thank you very much — but because I'm afraid of talking about making love to one of you in front of the other two.

"I know! I know!" he said holding up his hands to forestall any protest. "But I do. I'm so afraid one of you is going to feel left out or maybe think I'm favoring one or both of the others it scares the shit out of me.

"Anyway," he continued. "Even though I know this is going to disappoint Grace, this really doesn't have anything to do with sex." He paused for a moment. "Now don't take this wrong but when I'm with one of you I really don't think of the other two. Whoever I'm with is the only one I'm thinking about. You, or you, or you," he said looking at each of the women in turn, "are my whole universe. I can't think of anything else."

"That's actually very sweet," Sam sniffed.

"It's the afterward that's the problem," he continued ignoring her. "After whichever one of you she-devils has used and abused me for your sexual gratification until no mere mortal human male could possibly survive anymore and we've snuggled down for the five or ten minutes of sleep you allow me that I miss the rest of you. I want to feel you there with me, next to me, not for sex, just because I want to be near you and I feel bad about wanting that."

"Why would you feel bad about that?" Pat asked. "You feel this way no matter who you're spending the night with, right?"

"Yes," he nodded. "I feel bad because I don't want whoever I'm with to feel like she's not enough, that I need the others with me to feel whole. I don't want to hurt any of you like that."

"Mmm..." Pat hummed softly. "This sounds like a very good problem to have." Sam and Grace nodded.

"It is?" Brad gasped in surprise.

"Of course it is," she answered giving him the look an adult would give to a child asking a simple and obvious question. "At least I can say it makes me happy to know that even after slaking your monumental sexual urges with one of your other women, you still want me to be there with you. It means you don't want us for just our bodies."

"I could live with that!" Grace exclaimed.

"Me, too!" Sam added.

"No, you couldn't, you two twits," Pat laughed. "You may put on the act of being nothing but two cock-hungry sluts but you aren't fooling anyone. You like the fact that he misses you even after being with one of us; admit it."

"Okay," Grace shrugged as if reluctantly. "So maybe it is kind of a nice feeling. Maybe it does make me feel a little safer, a little more secure. But I still like the idea of being a cock-hungry slut."

"You're really not mad at me?" Brad gasped in amazement.

"Not for that, you big goof," Pat grinned. "Now for holding it out on us..."

"I will never understand women," Brad sighed.

"Of course not," Grace answered casually. "We're far too advanced for a mere male to understand."

Samantha stood up and walked over to him. Without a word she took his hand and pulled him back to the couch, pushed him down and immediately sat on his lap. Grace and Pat quickly sat down on either side of him. He put his arms around each of their shoulders and soon the four of them were snuggling in close together.

"Now that we know the problem isn't a real problem, just a situation, we can deal with it," Pat pronounced after a few minutes.

"I can see that there are still plenty of problems," Grace said not raising her head from where she was leaning on Brad's shoulder.

"Sure," Pat agreed. "But now we can look for solutions. How do we all sleep together? We have children to think about. Can we even sleep together? I haven't had a sleep-over with the girls since high school. I don't even know if I can sleep with another woman in the bed. Do we come in after the boss stud here has done his duty to the harem girl of the night or do we all go at the same time and the rest of us get to watch? There are still questions."

"Actually I was thinking that if I got in bed with manly-Bradley here reeking of sex after he's been pounding that little red-headed nymphomaniac, it's going to get my motor revved up and he's going to have to do something about it. I'm not sure how long we can keep him alive."

"Hmm, good point," Pat chuckled. "He was damned hard to find and not easy to replace, so we're going to have to be careful.

"I suppose the first thing we'll have to do is see about finding a bigger place," she continued thoughtfully. "One all of us would fit into. That's not going to be easy."

"Ah, ladies... ?" Brad tentatively interjected. "You'd be willing to live all in the same place?"

"I think so," Pat said craning her neck to look at him. "Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, of course not!" he answered quickly. "It's just that I don't want to force anyone into doing something she's not comfortable with. I'm still not sure how this would all work out."

"Neither do we," Grace shrugged. "We'll just have to make it up as we go along."

"Yeah, but I'm not sure we should be jumping into anything right away," he added. "I know for a fact I would love to have all of you and the kids near me all the time but could the three of you stand it? I mean there is still the sex question and even though you three say it doesn't bother you, what would it be like if it was right there in your face every day? I know if the rôles were reversed I couldn't take it."

"He does have a point," Pat interrupted before Grace could protest. "It's one thing for me to know he's banging you two sluts when he's not making love to me but how will we react if it's happening right there in the next room? I feel like I'd be able to handle it but do any of us really know?"

"Then we need to find out," Samantha said and popped out of his lap and tugged on his arm.

"What do you mean, Sam?" Pat asked warily.

"I mean I'm horny and I'm going to take him back to my bedroom and have him fuck my brains out," Sam answered with a grin. "And the two of you are invited to come along and see whether or not it bothers you. One way or another we'll know for sure."

"Samantha," Brad hissed warningly, "I don't know if that's such a good..."

"Actually that may not be such a bad idea," Pat mused. "What about you?" she said looking over at Grace.

"Can I have seconds?" Grace replied with a nervous smile.

"We'll see," Pat grinned. "Maybe I'll flip you for it. What about you, Brad? Do you think you can perform with all your women in the same room?"

"Like some dancing bear?" he snorted. Then he continued seriously, "As long as the three of you are comfortable with it then I think so; but if even one of you were upset..."

"God, I love you," Grace exclaimed pulling his face around and kissing him fiercely. "What man would ever willingly admit he might not be able to get it up just because some woman was uncomfortable?"

"He is a one of a kind," Pat agreed. "Now how about we give this a try? This is going to be interesting." Pat and Grace stood up and suddenly all three of them were pulling Brad towards the back bedroom.

"Oh nooooo," he wailed. "Don't throw me in dat briar patch!" The three women laughed and giggled until all four of them were finally standing in Samantha's tiny room.

"Okay, now what?" Pat asked.

"Now I get naked then I strip down this stud," Sam growled. "It might help him feel more comfortable if you two were naked also." Without waiting for an answer she pulled her dress over her head and slipped off the tiny thong which was the only other item of clothing she had on. Brad watched eagerly as Pat and Grace followed suit, admittedly a little more slowly.

"My God, they're huge!" Sam gasped when Grace's breasts were finally released. "I knew they were big but ... oh, my, God, they're magnificent! You make me feel like a little girl!"

"Thanks, I know they're too big," Grace stammered embarrassed. "I wish I looked like you."

"I'll bet he loves playing with those," Sam gasped in awe and moved closer to the older woman. Without thinking, one hand came up but just before it touched the rounded orb she looked up at Grace and asked, "Do you mind?"

"I guess not," Grace blushed as Samantha's tiny hand gently caressed the side of her breast.

"Now I see why men get all turned on by big boobs," Sam giggled. "They are so soft and yet firm at the same time. I can't wait to see him fuck you." Brad was watching nervously, more afraid of Grace's reaction than anything else. He glanced over at Patricia; she was also watching the other two women with an amused smile. She didn't seem to be worried at all.

"Aw, crap," Sam groaned. "Just touching them makes me hotter than hell and I've never done anything like that before! I've got to have that piece of meat pounding me now!" Turning towards Brad, Samantha rushed over and started tearing off Brad's shirt without regards to fasteners or material integrity.

"Whoa, little lady," Brad laughed ineffectually trying to fend her off or at least save some of his tattered shirt. "You're going to ruin my shirt."

"Screw the shirt," she growled. "I'll get you another fucking shirt!"

"Damn, Brad," Pat laughed as she moved over and stood next to Grace. "Is she always like this?"

"Ah, more or less," he grunted as the object of their discussion finished with what remained of his shirt and started on his pants. In an effort to save at least some of his clothing he began helping until he was finally as naked as she was.

"Come on! Come on!" she whined as she pulled him towards the bed.

"Who is she and what has she done with that shy little person we knew as Samantha?" Grace whispered to Pat.

"I don't know," Pat chuckled back. "Wow, get her in a bedroom and she's like you on hyper-speed!"

"You know they really are magnificent," she said glancing over at her friend's breasts. "I don't think I've ever seen any that large without — ah — augmentation."

"You want to feel up my boobs too?" Grace snickered back. "Tell you what: I'll trade you my boobs for your legs. How's that?"

"I haven't figured out how to take them off yet," Pat replied. "As far as the boobs go, maybe later. I have to admit they do have a certain fascination."

"Kind of like a freak show," Grace grunted.

"More like a shiny new toy you just can't keep your hands off of," Pat grinned and reached down to grab Grace's hand. "I can't say as I've ever been turned on by another women's body before but I can't guarantee I can keep my hands to myself forever. I just might have to see for myself if they're real. They look too perfect to be natural."

"Oh they're natural all right, and really sensitive," Grace chuckled. "I'll tell you what: Watching these two is getting me so horny I'll let you ... Shit! Is she really going to take all of that! It's going to split her in two!" While they had been talking Samantha had maneuvered Brad and herself onto the bed with Sam on her back, legs splayed out. They had been kissing and Brad tried to move down, probably to give her a little tongue action but Samantha was having none of that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.