Mayhem 3: Double Trouble, Triple Teamed - Cover

Mayhem 3: Double Trouble, Triple Teamed

Copyright© 2009 by colt45

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mayhem #3: Two of Mayhem's men have women problems. This isn't amazing; most men have women problems of one type or another but it is amazing how many different types of problems there are.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Humor   Harem   Military  

-Tampa-

Brad glided into the parking area outside Grace's apartment complex and thumbed off the power. As much as he loved his bike it wasn't the first time he regretted not having one of the older IC-powered two-wheelers. His baby was a blast to ride but the almost silent hydrogen-fueled power cell just wasn't the same as one of the older piston-banging throbbers. He'd heard rumors that someone was going to introduce a replica of the old Harley-Davidson line using a condensed-alcohol-burning power plant but he reckoned they'd be almost as hard to get as the vintage classics themselves. Some of the guys he knew had installed noise and vibration generators but that seemed a little too fake for him.

Grace had been ecstatic when he'd asked her if she wanted to go out on the bike for their date. She'd told him he would have elegant and beautiful with Pat and cute and sassy with Sam so she was left with slutty and raunchy.

He heard her yell for him to come in when he'd pressed the speaker button and the door opened to his touch so he pushed it and walked in.

"Oh — My — Fucking - God!" he exclaimed when he saw Grace standing in front of him semi-posing. She was wearing black high-heeled skintight boots that came almost to her knees; a black leather-like skirt the barely covered her ass and a halter-top of the same material as the skirt that was under some considerable strain to contain her generous breasts. "You are going to cause a riot! I am going to be in fights all night!"

"Do you like it?" she asked nervously. "It's too much, isn't it? Too slutty? I look like some old cow dressing up like a kid. I can change if you want me to."

He crossed the floor in less than a heartbeat and before she knew it she was pressed up against his chest and his lips were hungrily devouring hers. She melted against him and lifted one leg to wrap it around his thigh. Eyes closed she sighed when he finally broke their kiss.

"Oh God, that was good!" she groaned and then looked up at him. She was a tall woman but even with her heels he still had her by a couple of centimeters. "Do you want me to—" she couldn't even complete her question before he was kissing her again.

"You talk too much," he murmured when he'd released her for the second time. "I don't even have the words to describe how good you look. I'm not kidding; you are going to cause a riot. I'm going to be in fights all night." Then suddenly without warning he took his hand off her back and sharply smacked her fleshy bottom. "That's for using the 'O' word," he said. "I warned you what was going to happen if you did.

"And I warned you," she replied with a grin as she massaged her smarting fanny. "That is not the way to get me to stop. Seriously ... Is this okay? I know it's probably a bit much but when I saw this outfit ... Well, I just had to get it."

"It's perfect and you are absolutely perfect inside it," he assured her. "I'm not sure it would fit in at the Ritz, but for where we're going it's perfect."

"Good," she grinned. "Just so long as I don't embarrass you. I know you'd say it was fine even if I looked like a used-up old prostitute but I don't want to look too silly or make you look silly."

"Grace," he bent down to whisper in her ear. "You look fabulous and I mean it. Just a touch of slutty and a whole lot of just plain sexy. There isn't going to be a guy out there who sees you that's going to be able to walk straight including me." He moved his lips away from her ear and back to her lips and the kiss this time was passionate but gentle with a whole lot of tongue exploring the nooks and crannies of each other's mouth.

"Shit," she hissed when they finally broke apart. "If we don't get out of here right now there is no God-damned way you are leaving this apartment until tomorrow morning."

"Then we'll save the best part for later," he chuckled as he gently pushed her towards the door. "Because I plan to spend a whole lot of time discussing this little costume of yours later on tonight."

"Where are we going? You never told me," she asked over the intercom when they'd been on the road for a while. She'd never been on a motorcycle before so the first few minutes she had been holding on as tightly as she could expecting to be thrown from the speeding machine at any second. It didn't take her long to realize she wasn't going to be hurled onto the pavement by every little bump they encountered and even felt comfortable leaning back against the bike's padded sissy bar. She kept her hands on Brad's waist more for the enjoyment of feeling him in front of her than a safety concern. Brad enjoyed the feel of her touching him too, although he was glad she no longer felt the need to dig her nails several centimeters into his side.

"Every other weekend one of the area bike clubs has a rally over at the campgrounds in IAR Beach," he told her. IAR Beach was what most people called Indigenous American Rock Beach. At one time it had been the village of Indian Rock Beach but several cycles of "correct thinking" and political correctness had taken care of that. "It's really just an excuse for a bunch of riders to get together and have a party but its fun and I think you'll enjoy it. That's one of the reasons I said that get-up you're wearing is perfect. You're going to be the hottest biker chick there."

"Oh, and what are the other reasons," she asked leaning forward to rub her chin on the back of his neck.

"You're the hottest biker chick anywhere."

"You are so good for my ego," she cooed back at him.

"And you are so good for my libido and my reputation," he chuckled.

"So I'm just some kind of trophy you drag out to show off for your friends?" she teased.

"Absolutely!" he said firmly. "Well, you may have some other uses but we'll have to look into that later."

"Kold! I always dreamed of one day being someone's sexually exploited fluffy-toy!" she exclaimed happily. "Momma would be so proud." He just chuckled as they pulled into the campgrounds and parked next to a row of equally gleaming machines.

Hand in hand they wandered around after he had signed them in and paid the entrance fee. There were small booths where they could get drinks or food and Brad seemed to know about every third person there either by name or at least enough to say "Hi." Grace received even more attention than he did and was alternately embarrassed and elated by the enthusiastic male attention she was receiving.

"I like your friends," she said finally after the third "You lucky bastard!" comment Brad received.

"Well, they've got good taste," he answered with a grin and a squeeze of her hand. She blushed and plastered herself against him doing her very best to see just how far down his throat she could get her tongue.

"God-damn," she sighed. "You actually make me feel pretty!"

"You're not pretty," he chuckled as he bent down to nibble at her neck. "You're gorgeous and one of the sexiest things I've even seen!"

"I'll bet you say that to all your women," she smiled back at him.

"True," he admitted. "But then it's also true in all three cases. Each one of you separately is breathtaking, together... ? Incredible! Heart stopping!"

"You'd better watch out or you're going to get raped right here, right now!" she growled.

"You can't rape the willing," he said reaching down and cupping her generous ass while pulling her closer. She purred and returned the favor.

"Well isn't this sweet?" came a nasally voice. They both turned towards the sound and noticed four dirty, scruffy men in their very early twenties or late teens snickering at them. They were what Brad had pointed out as the wannabes: too young to have been veterans of the War but doing their best to look like the tough bike gang-bangers of the late twentieth century. For the most part he brushed them off as yapping puppies pretending to run with the big dogs. He had mentioned there seemed to be a lot more of them at the rally this week than usual. It was pretty obvious they had been drinking a lot of courage that evening and it had overwhelmed what little common sense they'd arrived with.

"That's a fine big-titted bitch you got there, old man," the one continued. "A little used maybe but the tits are probably worth it. But I'll bet she'd rather play with some real men instead of some old geezer who can't keep it up. How about it, bitch? Want to take a ride on some real cock?"

"The closest I'd come to getting any cock from you is if I smelled your breath," Grace shot back angrily. She felt Brad stiffen up and suddenly she realized she'd probably not helped the situation and she started to get scared.

"Fucking whore!" the young biker hissed and took a step towards them.

She felt Brad trembling again and looked up at him. He had turned slightly towards the four assholes and one arm dropped to her waist. His grip was like iron and he slowly but irresistibly pulled her back behind him. She suddenly understood he wasn't trembling at all; he was silently laughing.

"This is a friendly get-together, mate," he said calmly. "We were just getting ready to leave anyway. We're not looking for any trouble. We'll just get out of here and you can tell everybody you chased us away; nobody needs to get hurt."

"Too late for that, motherfucker!" the asshole hissed.

"I've got your back, partner," someone said from behind them. Both Grace and Brad glanced back quickly and saw an older man about the same age as Captain Mayhem standing a meter behind them arms folded across his chest. "I'll watch the lass while you take the boots through a demo."

"Go on back there, baby. You'll be fine," Brad whispered to Grace as he nodded to the older man. He firmly pushed her backwards as his head swiveled to watch the four belligerents.

"But Brad," Grace moaned. "I don't want you to get hurt—"

"Please, Grace. I don't want to have to worry about you," he interrupted.

"Come here, lass," the older man beckoned and pointed to a position next to him. Reluctantly Grace did while wringing her hands nervously.

"Don't worry about your ... brother?" he asked hopefully.

"He's my man, not my brother," she smiled involuntarily watching Brad step forward as the four moved to ring him in.

"Damn! The good ones are always taken," he said conversationally. "I'm David Sutton, by the way. Master Sergeant, First Division, retired."

"Ah, Grace Duev," she answered distractedly still watching Brad and wondering what she could do to help. "Can't you help him? Oh shit! If he gets hurt Pat and Sam are going to skin me alive!"

"He's going to be just fine," Sutton chuckled. "There are only four of the little pricks." He sighed, "Bound to happen sooner or later, I'm afraid. These little bastards keep coming around and there's no legal way I can keep them out, unfortunately. Maybe now when a few of them get their asses kicked it'll teach them to be a little more polite.

"Who are Pat and Sam?"

"Ah, his other girlfriends," Grace mumbled as Brad stood casually in the middle of the four as one or two of them stomped his foot as if to rush the lone combatant.

"Shit! They as pretty as you?" Sutton asked.

"Prettier," Grace answered.

"Well fuck me," Sutton muttered. "Maybe your boy there deserves to get his ass whooped. Taking more than his fair share, if you ask me." Grace looked at him crossly and he laughed. "Just kidding; he ain't going to get hurt, lady. I can tell a combat vet just by the way he moves. Hell, I'll bet you he comes out of it without a scratch."

Grace was about to answer when abruptly the area in front of them exploded into action. Everything went far too quickly for her to really understand what was happening but suddenly two of the youngsters were crashing against each other face-to-face in a shower of blood and small white bits that she guessed were teeth. The only thing she could see were Brad's hands on the back of their heads mashing them together. Before they had completely fallen to the ground Brad was moving and a third one dropped to the ground from a vicious kick to the groin. Brad was in a crouch and gliding towards the fourth and final one without even looking back.

Grace heard a commotion on the other side of Sutton and she glanced over to see what it was. Another young wannabe had stepped up and was reaching under his jacket. Faster then she believed possible Sutton moved and suddenly there was a pistol resting against the newcomers temple freezing him into immobility.

"Pull that piece and they'll never find your body," Sutton whispered softly. "Now, with two fingers of your left hand reach in, pull it out and drop it on the ground." The punk did it all the while looking like he wanted to piss his pants. The pistol against his head never wavered. "Now turn around and run like your fucking ass was on fire," Sutton hissed. "Because after this is done I'm going to come looking for you and you'd better hope to God the cops find you before I do." The punk practically left a vapor trail, he was moving so fast. Sutton took one booted foot and stepped on the gun. "Shithead!" he muttered.

Grace looked back towards Brad and gasped. The last wannabe had pulled a knife and was waving it nervously at the grinning veteran.

"Ooh, that's a big one," Brad cooed. "Too bad it has those quillion on it."

"Huh?" the knife wielder grunted perplexed.

"The finger guards, dipshit," Brad taunted. "It's a pity it has those finger guards."

"Why?" his opponent stuttered.

"Because it's going to hurt like hell when someone tries to remove it from your ass," Brad chuckled as he began to move forward. It wasn't a friendly, reassuring kind of chuckle.

With it being one-on-one Grace had a much better view of what happened although she still couldn't even come close to pretending she understood it. Instead of waiting passively on the defensive, Brad closed with the young punk as she gasped involuntarily as the fear she felt for her man coalesced in her belly like a lump of iron. Suddenly on the defensive, the punk stumbled back a step and jabbed at the oncoming veteran as if to prod him back. Instead, Brad moved slightly to the side and as if by magic had a grip on the wrist of the knife-holding hand. Almost instantaneously his other forearm smashed into the bridge of the punk's nose snapping the head back causing his eyes to roll up in his head and his body to begin bonelessly slumping to the ground.

"Eww," Sutton tisked. "That's going to leave a mark." Before he had even finished and the punk's body could complete its journey to terra firma Brad suddenly brought his knee up smashing it directly into the groin of his unconscious attacker. The punk didn't even quiver as he hit the ground like a bag of shit. "Ouch," Sutton winced. "And that's going to hurt when he wakes up." Brad turned around and started walking back towards them without even a backward glance at the bravos. Abruptly freed of the shock that had kept her frozen in place, Grace ran to meet him and launched herself at him causing him to stumble back a step or two.

"Oof-mmf," Brad gasped, or at least tried to but he found it somewhat difficult since Grace's lips were mashed against his preventing any outgoing sound. Unfortunately, it also prevented any incoming oxygen so after a few seconds he had to reluctantly pull back to catch his breath.

"God, I was so scared, Bradley," Grace moaned, rubbing her face in the crook of his neck. "Are you all right?"

"I'm fine, baby," he answered holding her tightly. "They didn't even touch me."

"Good," she mumbled without moving from where she had planted herself. Then without warning she hauled off and hit him hard on one shoulder. "Don't you ever do that again! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Yes ma'am, I'll certainly try," he readily assured her. With Grace still firmly attached to his side like a tumor he guided them over to where Sutton was standing.

"Thanks for watching out for my lady here, friend," Brad said shaking hands with the older vet. "Brad, Bradley Miller. I owe you one."

"Dave Sutton," he replied. "You don't owe me anything. Watching your girl here was nothing but pure pleasure on my part. Besides, as I was telling this pretty little thing, these shitheads have been getting a little too full of themselves lately. I have a feeling your little demonstration here might help bring a dose of reality into their tiny little worlds. Might be I owe you one."

"Sutton? David Sutton? Aren't you the president on the Clearwater club" Brad asked. "You're the one putting on this shindig aren't you? Guess I really do need to apologize for busting up your party."

"Bah," Sutton waved him off. "Most fun we've had in years. Nobody hurt, no problem." Grace looked at him and then over at the four bodies lying on the ground behind them. "They don't count," Sutton chuckled. "But your little lady here was kind of worried about you. That's kind of sweet, actually."

"I was worried," Grace exclaimed. "And you weren't helping him."

"You'd want me to piss on his show?" Sutton chuckled. "Besides he was never in any real danger. Hell! If those little twits had turned out to be any real danger he'd of just shot them."

"Shot them?" Grace looked startled. "With what?"

"Well, my guess would be that pistol he's packing in the small of his back," Sutton mused. "Unless he's got a hideout stuck somewhere else. Big boy like he is I'd guess a 5mm. Could be a 2mm I suppose but that's usually what the wussy officers carry. Don't tell me she didn't know you were packing?"

"It's a five," he acknowledged. "And to tell the truth I never even thought of it. I'm sorry if it bothers you, Grace. I always carry it and never thought to ask you."

"I never thought about it myself," Grace answered huskily. "But it doesn't bother me."

"I'm surprised you didn't feel it before now hanging all over him as closely as you have been," Sutton chuckled again. "All of us saw it right away. Only one thing causes a bulge like that. Unless of course his cocks so big he has to wrap it around and tuck into the back of his pants. If that's the case I can see why he has three girlfriends." Grace was breathing quickly but still blushed all the way down to the tops of her exposed breasts.

"I wish," Brad said shaking his head. "I suppose I should stick around for the cops to show up," Brad sighed. Then to Grace: "I'm sorry, honey. I really screwed up our date, didn't I?"

"Nawh, don't sweat it," Sutton said shaking his head. "We'll call the medics for these dunbasses in a while but as far as I'm concerned it was the damnedest thing — these four punks come here, get liquored up and start beating the crap out of each other. Never seen anything like it.

"By the way," he continued. "I think I recognize your name. You one of Mayhem's boys over there in Tampa?"

"Thanks and yes I am," Brad answered proudly.

"Been meaning to look into that VBS thing you guys have going," Sutton nodded. "Sounds interesting."

"Give me a call sometime," Brad nodded back. "I think you'll like what you see. But now I suppose we ought to get going."

"Yeah," Sutton agreed. "But don't forget to come back next time. You're always welcome, especially if you bring pretty ladies like this with you." They waved their farewells as Brad and Grace made their way back to his bike.

"We need to get home quick," Grace whispered to him.

"I know," Brad answered miserably. "I really screwed this up..."

"No, you idiot!" she hissed interrupting him. "I am so fucking horny I could screw a doorknob and it's all your fault! And since it's your fault you have to take care of it!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Brad barely had time to shut the door when they entered Grace's tiny apartment before she was dragging him back towards the bedrooms in the rear.

"Ah, what about Donald?" he asked nervously.

"At one of his football friends for the night," she answered back over her shoulder with a snort. "Don't you think we have these things planned out better than that?" We? With a sudden clarity of understanding Brad suddenly realized that no matter what these three women said he was no more in control of this situation than the dancing bear in a circus. Pausing — figuratively, since Grace was relentlessly pulling him towards her desired destination — to reflect, he realized just as abruptly he didn't give a damn.

He may be just a passenger on this Tube ride but he was being treated like he was in first class. Besides these were no flighty young things who didn't even know their own minds; these were mature, experienced women who knew what they wanted and weren't afraid to go for it. At least they didn't seem to be afraid; he was pretty sure none of them really knew their own self-worth but that was something he was determined to change. Moreover, Brad recognized he had been drifting for far too long; it was time to grow up and if these three remarkable ladies were willing to give him the direction and purpose, it was just fine with him. He just hoped he would be able to return what they were gifting him with. The fact that he loved each one of them helped.

They entered the tiny bedroom almost identical to Samantha's with the exception of the small individual touches that made the room a part of its resident. She turned toward him and he could see her cheeks were flushed. She was definitely excited and sexually aroused but there was something else in her eyes that bothered Brad. Just a tiny bit of apprehension; at least he hoped it wasn't fear.

"What's the matter, Grace?" he asked placing his hands on her shoulders and pulling her close until their eyes were only centimeters apart.

"Nothing," she stammered. "I'm ... I'm just really ready for this..."

"That's not it," he said softly. "Come here." He gently pulled her towards the bed and pulled her into his lap after sitting on the edge. "Now tell me what you're really feeling. I can tell something is wrong," he cooed softly as he stroked her cheek. She sniffed and buried her face in his neck.

"I just wanted to make this perfect for you," she sniffed again.

"Just being with you is perfect," he assured her. "We don't have to do anything else."

"That's not it!" her head shot up to look at him. "It's just ... Well you already know the three of us talk, right?" He nodded for her to continue. "Well Sam was telling us how, ah, forcefully and, ah, aggressively you took her; I was just wondering if that's the way you like it." She continued quickly before he could say anything, "Because that's okay if you do ... I don't mind."

"But you'd like it a bit gentler," he smiled and squeezed her closer in against him, she sighed.

"I guess..." she said weakly. "But I want it to be good for you..."

"What would make it good for me is to be with you and make you happy," he said cutting her off. "I want you to enjoy it, my darling Grace. If you enjoy it then I know I will. With Sam..." he paused and chuckled. "That was ... well, a little different. It seemed to be what she wanted and we just kind of went with it.

"What I want from you is only what you're willing to give," he whispered and nibbled on her ear while lightly running his hands up and down her body. "I want not only this magnificent body but the remarkable woman inside it." She shivered and groaned as one hand gently cupped her breast through the halter top.

"It's all yours," she hissed breathlessly and lifted her face, her lips eagerly seeking his. They kissed slowly, deeply, their tongues dueling languidly one against the other and she whimpered slightly each time his nimble fingers opened another fastener until finally the last one sprang open and her large breasts spilled out into his eagerly awaiting hand. She made little sounds of contentment and the ardor of her kisses increased as his fingers gently explored her rounded orbs with their stiff-nippled caps. After a while she stood up breathing heavily and slowly stripped off the rest of her outfit.

"I hope you're not disappointed," she said softly.

"So beautiful," he sighed and held out his arms.

"Not so fast, buster," she grinned and pulled him upright. "You're way overdressed," and started to remove his clothing for him. She enjoyed running her hands over the smooth, hard muscles of his chest and gasped in delight as his cock popped out as she pushed his trousers and underwear down to his ankles.

"I suppose it's my turn to say I hope you're not disappointed," he joked.

"It's just like a penis, only bigger!" she exclaimed. Standing up she grabbed the protruding rod and walked him back to the bed. Turning back and looking up at him she said, "I've already given myself to you but now I want you to take me and make me your woman completely." Letting go and laying down on the bed she spread her legs and held her arms up to him. "I need you, Bradley Miller, and I love you more than I need you. Will you please make love to me? I'll beg if I have to."

"You will never have to beg, Grace," he answered settling down beside her. Bending over he kissed one bright pink nipple and then proceeded to give every part of her body little kisses as he worked his way down to the vee between her legs. He was stopped when she firmly grabbed his ears and started pulling him up and onto her. He looked up at her questioningly.

"I like that and want you to do that as much as you want to," she smiled softly. "But later; right now I really need you inside of me. Is that okay?"

"I'll make the sacrifice," he grunted as she giggled. As he positioned himself between her legs she reached down and held him lightly, guiding him into her center. As he pushed forward and entered her hot, tight portal her eyes rolled back in her head and she groaned while wrapping her legs around his waist drawing him in as deeply as possible.

Later as she began peaking she felt the warm splash of his semen inundate her cervix. She thought about his potent seed rushing in to fertilize her empty womb and her orgasm crested even higher as she dreamed about the little girl she would carry for her man.

"My little girl," she mumbled under her breath as her body twitched and convulsed beneath him. "My precious little girl, my baby." Even half-delirious with the pleasure she vowed she was going to talk to her new man and convince him to allow her to have that damned implant removed as soon as possible. She was determined to carry his baby, as many as he would allow her.

"Samantha will be so disappointed," Grace giggled from her seat in Brad's lap as she fed him another bite of breakfast with her fingers.

"Why?" Brad asked after swallowing.

"Because I'm still able to walk straight," she grinned. "Or even walk at all."

"Well, maybe we should try again," Brad wiggled his eyebrows as he reached in through the fold in her robe to cup an unfettered breast.

"Oh, three times wasn't enough," she purred pressing herself against his hand. "Do you think you could go again?"

"Ah, maybe not," he admitted. "I'm only human."

"You didn't act like it last night," she cooed and gently kissed him. Then they heard the front door open and Brad quickly withdrew his hand from her robe as she calmly although not overly-quickly closed the front again.

"Hey Mom!" they heard Donald shout as the door swung open. "Uh, oh, hi Mr. Miller. Uh ... Mom, I'm back."

"Yes, dear, we can see that," she answered lightly. "Did you have fun last night? Why don't you get your things ready for the laundry? Do you have football today?"

"Uh, yeah, we have conditioning this afternoon," he mumbled doing his best to not look at his mother as she sat on the lap of this strange and terrifying man. "I'll, uh, just put these away," he muttered and hurried out of the room.

"I guess we kind of surprised him," Brad noted lamely.

"Yes. Well, he's just going to have to get used to it, I hope," Grace said looking down at him. Sitting on his lap she was actually just a little bit taller than he was.

"Yes he will," Brad agreed firmly. "I hope he doesn't have a problem with it but if he does we'll work it out." She didn't say anything right away but just sighed and rested her forehead against his.

"I can't tell you how much last night meant to me," she said finally.

"It's just the first of many," he promised and moved slightly to kiss her. "But unfortunately I do have to be going soon. No rest for the wicked and all that."

"Just like a man!" she exclaimed throwing her head back dramatically. "Three or four quick ones and it's off with the boys." She looked down at him and grinned. "I saw that once in some old vid and always wanted to use it."

"Yeah, well if you don't get your beautiful butt off my lap it may be five or six quick ones and neither one of us will get anything done today," he laughed.

"Five or six, huh?" she smirked. "Maybe I'll just sit here until something pops up," she said grinding her bottom into his crotch.

"You are a devil, woman," he groaned and smacked her lightly on the offending protrusion. She laughed and jumped up rubbing her assaulted feature. After he stood up he gently drew her in for a long loving kiss.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.