Roll in the Hay - Cover

Roll in the Hay

by L-words

Copyright© 2009 by L-words

Erotica Sex Story: Two young friends experiment in a barn.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   BiSexual   First   .

My friend Naomi and I were virtually inseparable once summer vacation started. We lived on a farm road and had no other neighbors for a mile or so. She had just turned 14 and I was 13. Most days, our parents worked in the fields and we entertained each other after chores were done at both houses. One day, while sitting in the hay loft of my barn, Naomi decided she wanted to be experienced at kissing by the time she started dating.

"We should just practice on each other. Then, when Rob wants to kiss me in the backseat of his convertible, I'll be good at it."

"I think that might be a little weird. Don't you?" I asked.

"Kira, what's it gonna hurt? Seriously."

"I don't know. I just think it might be strange to kiss my best friend." I whined.

"Oh come on! You don't think I'm sexy?" Naomi pushed her B-cup breasts out as far as they would go and batted her eyelashes.

"Of course I think you're sexy! That's not the point. The point is I'm not gay. It's just not right."

"Kira, I'm not gay either. We're just practicing for Christ's sake. Don't be a whiny baby."

"I'm not a whiny baby, bitch!" I said as I shoved her shoulder.

"Ok, so are you ready to practice with me or what?"

"Ughh! Ok! You win! As always!" I threw my hands up in defeat.

"Ha ha ha! That's my girl! I knew you'd come through for me." Naomi shot me a devilish grin. "Ok. I'm gonna kiss you, then I'm gonna put my tongue in your mouth. So, don't freak out. Ok?"

"Do you have to use your tongue, really?" I whined.

"Yes! It's not even really kissing unless your tongue is involved. Everybody does it that way. Trust me. You're gonna thank me for this one day, you know?" Naomi pulled her long curly blonde hair into a ponytail and licked her lips.

"Whatever you say, Naomi. Where do you want me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Just come sit in my lap. Wrap your legs around me so you'll be comfortable."

I reluctantly did what I was told and climbed into her lap. She was leaning against a bale of hay, her cheeks getting flushed, from the heat or the situation, I wasn't sure. She tucked my brown hair behind my ears and looked into my eyes. Slowly, she leaned her face closer to mine, slightly tilting it. She licked her lips briefly before making contact with mine. She closed her eyes as our lips met. I felt the warm, smooth lips against mine for a few seconds before she eased her tongue between my lips. I no sooner felt her tongue touch mine and it was out of my mouth and back in hers. I opened my eyes to look at Naomi, but her eyes were still closed and her tongue was back in my mouth. I heard the smack of saliva as she continued to repeat the motion. I had of course seen people on television kiss each other, but had no idea the way it could feel. I felt a shot of adrenaline rush from my heart to my pussy, which rested against her abdomen, and travel all the way through my body. My tongue seemed to develop a mind of its own as it began a slow dance with hers. I let out a moan that surprised us both. We opened our eyes and looked at each other, but neither of us pulled away. Naomi's tongue swirled around mine as she started to close her eyes again. I was relieved that she didn't pull away from me. Instead, she wrapped her arms around me and pulled my body closer to hers. I couldn't help but notice the tingly sensation between my legs. I moaned again, louder this time. Naomi began pumping her hips into my pussy, slowly at first, then faster. I was rocking with her as my orgasm took over my body. I couldn't believe what was happening. As soon as I had control again, I slowed down and took a deep breath. I broke our kiss and looked at her.

"Holy shit, Naomi! I'm sorry about that!" I shook my head in embarrassment as I tried to slow my breathing.

"Oh no! Don't apologize! I might actually be good at kissing already! That's fucking awesome!" Naomi joked.

"I guess." I avoided eye contact with her. I didn't want her to know that I wanted to repeat what just happened.

"Hey, Kira?"

"Yeah?"

"Did that feel good?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.