Love So Pure
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story of incestuous love between father and daughter. As their love grows family secrets cast a long shadow. grandfathers have to step in to save their precious love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

The short flight vanished with her sleeping her way through. The polite flight attendant woke her with a gentle nudge on her shoulder. As her plane descended she could make out a tall man standing close to a big four 4X4.

His large hat covered his face. It had to be her grandfather, there was no one closely similar in physique close by.

As Lucy moved away from the plane the man waved his hand and took off his hat.

Lucy even though promised herself not to behave thus, found herself running like a child towards her grandfather squealing and shouting "grandpa" until she found herself in his bear hug. Robert held his loving grand daughter in his arms and did his best not to allow any tear in his eyes in a public place. Men in his family did not shed tear in public.

"My darling, my darling, how are you? It has been ages and you grow up every time I see you," Rob held his grand daughter in his hug and kissed the top of her head repeatedly. Nearby people could not help but smile at this affectionate loving scene.

Lucy hugged her grandfather with love and rubbed her face like a child on his shirt covering his massive chest.

She could smell the lovely smell of his cologne he had used all his adult life, the cigar (he was allowed two in a day by Lucy), and the masculine smell that children can perceive belonging to their parents and grandparents, "Oh how have I missed you grandpa. I am really sorry we could not make it earlier. Dad was quite disappointed at the change of plan."

"It is fine sweetheart," Rob's voice very much like his son's in low tones. "We will have a swell time while my son will work his but off. I will not have him sharing my lovely granddaughter. In fact if I wanted to be devious that is what I would have planned."

"Oh, grandpa, you surely do not mean that. But still it is flattering to know you love me so much."

"More than life itself," her grandfather whispered intensely holding her tight, "more than life itself."

Somehow these simple words resonated in Lucy's mind. Grandfather's voice was a bit gravelly compared to smooth baritone of her father's.

She walked with bouncy steps to keep up with her grandfather's long stride.

Her luggage was in the back of his 4X4.

As her grandfather opened the door for her she noticed a tall man with a massive frame. His shoulders were like a professional wrestler. His chest was huge. He had strong back and huge thighs as big as tree trunks. His arms were as big with large hands calloused with work and fingers like sausages.

Her grandfather was two inches shorter than her father who stood at 6'3". His weight was mostly huge workman like muscles as he had worked with his hands until he made it big. There was a good measure of flab to add a bulge in front of his belly. He had same curly combed back hair he had passed on to his son but his were absolutely silver white with not even a hint of grey or dark strand.

Lucy smiled at her grandfather as he closed the door after touching her face ever so gently with his huge rough skinned hand and walked towards the driver's side.

Both Tom and Rob shared the same features giving Rob a handsome visage accentuated by the gravity of his age. Lucy could not help but wonder, "My grandfather is my dad in thirty years time."

The only difference was Rob supported a bushy moustache as opposed to his son's clean-shaven matinee idol looks.

Lucy gabbled like a little girl as girls would do when their loving grandfathers are in vicinity.

Within fifteen minutes Lucy had brought Rob up to date regarding her school, further rough plans and her father's urgent trip to west coast.

Lucy kept touching her grandfather's arm as she always hung on his arm whenever they were together. She had curled up and slept in his lap like a small puppy any number of times as he sat in his rocking leather chair with his cognac close by and huge thick cigar in the ashtray.

Her grandmother would admonish him smoking close to their granddaughter and would remove the cigar in a mock angry whisk.

He would rather miss out on his cigar than lose his granddaughter's little form from his lap as he rocked gently while little Lucy slept peacefully in his lap.

"Are you sticking to the rationed cigars grandpa?" Lucy held his arm lightly so as not affect his driving.

"Would I be foolish and defy the edict of the most important and beautiful woman in my life?" Rob smiled lovingly looking straight ahead at the road.

"Ooooh, grandpa," Lucy blushed red as she dug her fingers in his strong muscled arm.

The drive into grandfather's ranch was magnificent to say the least. It was a sprawling affair extending to about 120 acres of woodland and green pastures. The house was a modern architecture of wood and other natural material with all the modern facilities known to man with emphasis on energy conversion.

The house was built with exact replica at an angle with another driveway. The other house was occupied by her maternal grandfather, her mother's father. It was not even visible until one walked right up to the turning wall to see there was another house.

There was a huge swimming pool with a retractable roof and walls all folded into carefully placed pillars merging into the surrounding tall trees.

Rob opened her door to let his granddaughter admire the setting of his home," It is beautiful, grandpa."

"Thanks sweetie," as Rob picked her bags inside guiding her into high roofed wooden arched hallway, which led to massive dining hall with a big country kitchen at an angle to make it almost invisible.

There was a large living room facing the other side of the hallway and a study equally big. He took Lucy on a guided tour to make her feel at home. The ground floor continued into two bed roomed guest suite.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.