Love So Pure - Cover

Love So Pure

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 2: How It Began...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: How It Began... - A story of incestuous love between father and daughter. As their love grows family secrets cast a long shadow. grandfathers have to step in to save their precious love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

It had been a joyful, family occasion when Angelo's relatives had made a fuss of them both, particularly the already-beautiful girl in mid teens. Tom had felt very close to Lucy, delighting in her sweetness and grace, and was amazed to find, as he held her close when they danced together at the wedding breakfast, she was developing a gorgeous body to match her beauty. He was even more amazed to find, as he felt the soft weight of her breasts against his chest, that he was deeply sexually attracted to her. She looked more and more like her deceased mother. Tom had started dating Sara when he was eighteen and she sixteen and married her four years later.

Tom's father Roberto Delgado, Rob, and Sara's father Samuel Connors, Sam, were close friends and business partners. They both set up the business Tom had taken over and moved it to a multi million, corporate that did business internationally from various offices all over. Both senior gentlemen had retired to a state of the art ranch in mountains close to a town with an airport that allowed them to travel freely, in their own personal small plane.

Rob was about to turn sixty-nine this year and Sam trailing by a year at sixty-eight. Both Rob and Sam decided to leave the city after their wives died in a road traffic accident while they were driving back from a charity meeting. As good friends both women supported similar charity concentrating on breast cancer charities since Sara succumbed to it.

Sara and Tom went to same school but as they both were close since childhood, they looked else where for romantic partners. However, one evening Tom intervened in a tricky situation to extricate Sara from a group of rowdy boys and they both noticed each other as other girls and boys did. They were inseparable ever since. Lucy was born a month after their first anniversary of their marriage.

Sara and Tom both were very close to their parents and brought up Lucy as Tom and Sara felt they both were brought up.

Tom was trying to create his niche in construction business, but did not let that come in the way and devoted equally on their beautiful daughter.

The ravages of breast cancer took Sara, before she turned thirty, away leaving a void in Tom's life that no woman had filled and there were many to keep his insatiable libido occupied. Lucy was just over eight years old.

Tom had brought up Lucy as best he could. They both were closer now then they would have been if Lucy's mother were to be alive. Tom changed his business ambition and working pattern to concentrate on his growing beautiful daughter fast becoming the split image of her breathtakingly beautiful mother with added bonus of influence from her exceedingly handsome father.

He relied upon and was lucky to have trusted senior employees to allow him the luxury of personally looking after his daughter.

Tom realised afterwards that he would never have acted on his growing desire for his daughter if fate hadn't provided him with an opportunity to find out that the feeling was mutual.

Tom and Lucy were staying with Angelo's sister. They had gone up to bed very late after seeing the bride and groom off on their honeymoon and, like tonight, Tom decided to take a quick shower to help him sleep. He gave his daughter a goodnight kiss at the door to her bedroom and went along to the bathroom.

The soft material of the towel felt good on his body and Tom involuntarily felt his cock stiffen. When he stepped out of the shower and was amazed to find his daughter sitting on the toilet, wearing only a tiny pair of pink thong panties round her ankles. She wore nothing and her voluptuous breasts were exposed and hanging with their own weight to give breath-taking shape. He could hear her pee splashing into the water below and could not hope to hide how much the sight and sound aroused him.

Lucy kept on pissing as she stared at her father's naked strong body and her gaze was locked on his huge, thick, long fast becoming very hard cock. For a fleeting moment the time was frozen. Both would remember the uncontrollable surge of lust that arose and did not subside with the realization that they were father and daughter looking at each other's very desirable bodies.

The sexual aroma that her father's tall strong heavily muscled naked body exuded spellbound Lucy. She felt breathless at the sight of her father's massive cock.

The sheer intimidating size of his enormous penis was way beyond any wild imagination she might have indulged in. Lucy could not believe any man would possess a sex organ this long, thick and massive that defied all normal anatomical logic. The fact this was her father whom she loved beyond words, exulted in the warmth of his arms, felt secure by his side, made this discovery even more heart stopping. Her father was the first thought in her mind when she was happy and when she was hurt, sad or plain worried.

Major events in life can start from small but decisive moments--this was one of them.

Father and daughter looked straight in one another's eyes for a small fraction of time and locked their gaze at one another's sexual areas communicating their desires, wishes and lust which would tear asunder the fabric of conventional restrictions-that prohibited loving fathers and daughters from consummating their love as man and woman.

The air thick with anticipation, sexual tension electrifying in that modest bathroom left no doubt that this father and daughter were not going to be hampered by the baggage of social modesty and will explore the prohibitive, illicit path of incestuous coupling.

Tom's eyes left no doubt in his daughter's mind as to what he was thinking when he stared at her large breasts as she pissed noisily.

Nor could Lucy hide the desire in her eyes as she stared at her father's heavy huge cock and licked her lips. "Daddy, I," she started to say but Tom cut her off.

"No words, darling," he said, walking towards her and kneeling at her feet.

He bent and put his face into the material of her panties, inhaling the rich, warm scent. Then he slid his hands round the inside of her calves and very slowly and gently began to slide his lips and tongue over the soft skin, up over her knees towards her thighs.

"Oh, Daddy..." he heard his daughter gasp and he knew she was responding lovingly to what he was doing.

When he was level with the black curly down covering her mount, he very deliberately looked up into her eyes. They met his and, almost imperceptibly, she nodded. He pushed her thighs as wide apart as the panties would allow and covered her sweet, still-dripping with her pee, sex with his mouth.

Time and again he licked between the honeyed lips of his daughter's cunt, sliding his tongue deep into the hole and then back over the taut bud of her clitoris. She put her hands on his head and drew him close into her dripping sex, moaning softly with pleasure to avoid waking anyone in the house.

Never for a second interrupting his extremely skilled sucking of his daughter's delicious sex, Tom reached down and pushed the thong panties down her ankles and then off her feet. The he took her legs in his hands and lifted them up over his shoulders, opening her totally to his greedily suckling mouth. As he licked her over and over for long minutes, savoring her cunt like a rich, ripe fruit, Lucy could only groan weakly, her pleasure mounting inexorably to her first-ever climax.

Tom realised that this was not going to finish this simply.

He kept the expert licking of his daughter's cunt, flicking her clitoris with his tongue until she came with a whimpering groan trying her best not to scream her desire and gratitude as her father made her feel like a grown woman than she had felt any time before.

Lucy felt her orgasm to continue simmering because her father kept the assault on her cunt making her go wild with desire again. Lucy was squirming on her father's face with her hands on his head pushing his mouth onto her cunt, heralding her another orgasm.

Tempted as he was to bring her off again this way, Tom knew that the time had come to make his daughter a woman and he gently lifted his face from between her legs and lowered them to the ground. Then he helped her to her feet, turned her round and whispered to her to stand with her legs apart, bracing herself against the cistern. Lucy smiled at him and did as she was told. She turned around supporting her hands firmly on the cistern her back bent forwards, she found herself looking straight down into the toilet where she had finished pissing and the aroma of her pee filled the bathroom invading the senses of both father and daughter and both found the smell exciting.

Tom looked down at his daughter's magnificent ass. Very curvy, firm and full, it was already ripe for fucking, the rosette of her asshole a delicate pink, quivering with Lucy's excited anticipation at what he was about to do to her. A lifelong devotee of anal sex, frequently ass fucking women on the first date, Tom wondered if he would be able to take both her virginities at once, but knew that it would be too much, too soon and put it, reluctantly, out of his mind.

Tom lifted his humungously thick twelve inch long monstrosity in his hand which barely went around two third's of the girth and felt a pang of tender love and concern that he would use this giant cock meat to invade his loving daughter virginal pussy.

"Luce, baby -" he said, softly with bottomless love using her pet name.

"Do it, daddy. I want you to," she whispered fiercely feeling warm and safe responding to her father's love filled concern of violating her.

Tom took his incredibly, extremely stiff, massive cock in his hand and placed it carefully against the slippery lips of Lucy's vagina. Then he started to straighten his legs, pushing the bulging massive head of his huge cock into her cunt spreading her cunt lips to an obscene limit making Lucy hold her breath with a sensation she had never felt before and had no one to prepare her how to handle it as she did not have her mother around to tell her about sex. Her implicit trusting love for her father made her naïveté about sex redundant.

Tom felt his daughter's back muscles go into strong contractions in response to her vaginal invasion by his huge cock head, he continued the pressure to push his whole cock head inside the vaginal ring of his daughter's cunt as she gasped and took long gulping breaths through open mouth.

Lucy felt faint at the intensity of sensations emanating from her cunt, which ranged from agonizing sexual lust to distending pain. Her breathing was ragged and she had to keep herself from screaming come what may otherwise both father and daughter would be found out by the house full of relatives.

Lucy tried to bite on her lower lip to keep her scream buried inside her throat as she felt constant pressure of another massive, thick cunt ripping inch of her father's giant cock forcing its way inside her cunt.

Lucy felt the massive cock head resting at the tight entrance of her hymen sending painful signals through her whole body.

Her fear of her father's enormous cock was only allayed by her immense love for him, his for her and that she would not let go of this god sent chance, by serendipity, to become close to her father in every imaginable way.

Tom felt the rising animalistic surge of desire to plough his monstrosity inside the delectable cunt impaled on his huge meat-pole but the love for her daughter held the man-animal in check.

Lucy by now had realised the agony of accepting her father's huge cock awaiting her, which would also open the doors of a new era of their relationship they both would cherish all their lives.

Lucy gritted her teeth as she tried to speak, "Daddy please slow ... you are too big."

Tom gently massaged his daughter's back to soothe her burning cunt, "Luce darling we do not have go through with this."

Lucy groaned quickly, "No daddy, I want us to do this. Please do not stop whatever happens. I will take all of your cock please do not stop. I really want you to do this ... please."

Tom felt ten feet tall as he heard his daughter's unbridled desire for him and his monstrous cock. He knew the set up of their first copulation would keep his daughter from screaming as she accepted his hugeness in her tiny cunt, which will become his to take henceforth.

Tom pulled his immensely large cock a fraction and levered as gently but firmly inside his daughter's cunt bursting through her hymen as he pushed about six inches of monster cock inside his daughter's virgin cunt.

As her father tore through the thin membrane to fill her cunt with the hot hard length of his immensely thick prick Lucy felt an unimaginably sharp and dull pain at the same time. It took all her mental and physical strength to prevent a bubbling scream at this monstrous invasion of her virgin cunt, which had not felt anything bigger or broader than her slender finger.

She bit on her lip as tears welled in her deep blue eyes. Her open mouth drooled saliva in a constant dribble on her chin and into toilet. Her breathing became more gasping and wheezy as if she was struggling to breathe in air like someone afflicted with asthma.

Lucy sensing her father may pull out his monster sensing her state pleaded in a gasping voice, "Daddy, your cock is so huge, please if you go slow I will be able to take it all."

Tom pulled his massive invader of his daughter's freshly deflowered vagina out by two or three inches which were covered with a film of red fluid and pushed it steadily back in feeling the shivering muscles of his daughter's back and hips, he could sense her daughter's thighs fluttering. He felt his daughter's vagina trying to squeeze out his cock in a feeble attempt, which in fact seemed to grasp his thick sheath.

Both father and daughter seemed to lock in a combat as father slowly and steadily aimed to impale his lovely daughter on his monstrosity and his beautiful daughter was trying to accept her father's inhumanly large and thick cock without screaming the house down.

Tom took a firm hold on his daughter's hips to steady her and gently but firmly screwed in his massive cock to open his daughter's virgin vagina wide apart with his monster. Lucy was groaning incessantly making small grunting sounds as if she was choking with each invading millimeter of her father's giant cock.

Tom made slow but steady progress of introducing his abnormally huge cock inside his daughter's trembling body stretching her virginal cunt passage to a painful bursting limit. His cock never felt bigger and more threatening than it did that fateful day of father and daughter's first copulation.

Lucy moaned her way through tears and hard bites on her lower lip to steel herself to accommodate her father's massive cock. She had no idea how any girl could take cock of her father's size and survive. She could not believe any woman could feel this wide open and filled with so much cock meat and any man could have more to shove in, as her father had.

Lucy left herself at the mercy of her father and simply responded with her suppressed moans as her father inexorably impaled her on his monstrosity with every passing minute of this wonderful illicit coupling between father and daughter.

Lucy what seemed like hours felt her father's pelvis meet her bottom in a soft thud as he managed to push all his twelve inches inside her vagina pushing into her vaginal vault and distorting her cervix sending never felt sensation inside her lower belly. She felt as if her father has stuffed her belly and her painfully distended cunt.

Tom allowed his daughter to accommodate his monster and stood still luxuriating in the wonderful warmth of his daughter's tight cunt completely sheathing his huge cock. He could feel his daughter's trembling belly muscles with the strain of accommodating his thickness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.