Love So Pure
Chapter 12: Time flies: Father's Insistence-Daughter's Reluctance

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Time flies: Father's Insistence-Daughter's Reluctance - A story of incestuous love between father and daughter. As their love grows family secrets cast a long shadow. grandfathers have to step in to save their precious love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

Lucy was now in college well into second year of her corporate law degree and moving towards her twentieth birthday. The arrangement with her grandfathers and her father's visits was now very comfortable. Tom had bought a luxury penthouse with four bedrooms and home help who lived locally and would only stay in when needed. Despite her effluence no one in her university knew that she could afford all that easily. Her ebullient and friendly demeanor earned her friends who were sincere and caring.

Some wondered if she was a lesbian as her male friends were friends and no more. Lucy never tried to rebut or encourage the rumors. What was more insistent than all this was her father's insistent plea that she should have some relationship outside the three men from family. This sometime would become a rather involved discussion both could not resolve satisfactorily.

This weekend was her father's turn to visit her. She had been brutally screwed soon after he entered the room and she was taken for next three hours non-stop in cunt and her ass. Her father ejaculated four times and made her cum seven or eight times before she collapsed in a heap.

She was sitting naked in her father's lap as he sipped his scotch and Lucy shared one sip now and then.

"Daddy, I have three men and one of them I would like to live with forever. Is there any need for me try a relationship I am not interested in and would not encourage as it would be close to deception," Lucy argued.

"I know sweetum. I er ... would like that you give another man a chance and if your relationship merits allow it to move on to a logical conclusion." Tom pleaded.

"Dad, to hint in not so subtle way that I should have sex outside my family just to prove something that only you seem to understand?" Lucy as usual was incisive in her assessment.

Tom almost appeared defeated but persisted, "Luce, I sometime agonize that I may have prevented you from developing so called normally and you should have choices that girls of your age are exercising. Even otherwise girls of your beauty and intelligence would explore relationships before finding love for life."

"That I have, dad. What you are suggesting is simply that I should have sex with some man who is not in family to test if that could be more powerful than what I share now with my men," Lucy smiled with a tilted head that her father found irresistible. By now she was lying on the sofa with her head in her father's lap his semi hard soiled cock not far from her hand and mouth.

"Luce, please help me here. You know what I mean," Tom gently caressed his daughter's face.

Lucy rubbed her other cheek against her father's monster penis. She had a beatific smile on her face, "Dad, if you want me to cheat on you," before he could interrupt Lucy carried on, waving her dainty finger, " na ... na ... even if you want me to do it, it is cheating. If you agree to be with me I would agree to have sex with other man, you know like swinging kind of thing."

"Lucy, how on earth I am likely to fit in with your crowd without letting our secret out," Tom's hand now had wandered over his daughter's large soft breast and gently kneaded it in an absent minded way Lucy found very endearing.

"Dad, it does not have to be someone from my college. It could be someone from your circle. I am sure if you are so keen you will know some couple you like and charm them into this debauchery that I will agree to get involved only because my father insists I stoop so low," Lucy now was enjoying herself.

Tom groaned and gritted his teeth in mock anger, "You, Luce, can be impossible sometime. I should be a good father and probably smack your bottom even if you report me to child agency."

Tom grabbed his daughter's breast more firmly and twisted it as Lucy laughed merrily, "Daddy I am sure you can punish me in a more interesting ways," she turned her face towards her father's monstrosity of a cock and engulfed its gargantuan cock head in her wide open mouth tasting her cum, her father's cum and her rectal slime.

Tom roared and lifted his daughter effortlessly after throwing his scotch glass on the carpet. Lucy was shrieking like a small girl as her father put her astride his massive erection facing away from him. He impaled her cunt on to his humungous cock changing her giggling into a deep-throated moan.

Lucy now sat impaled on half the length of her father's giant cock with her feet on the carpet as he leant back allowing her to do the rest. Soon Lucy was bobbing up and down on her father's monstrosity moaning and whimpering to many more orgasms.

Tom mauled her large breasts mercilessly as his daughter rode his huge penis lifting her self on her long athletic legs. Lucy was fucking herself using half the thickest part of her father's foot long cock. The room was filled with the lusty grunts and moans of the incestuous couple that continued the fucking through Lucy's three climaxes and Tom's one voluminous ejaculation. Tom used his strong thighs to throw Lucy up when she appeared to tire or slow down and let her fall with gravity onto his impaling monster.

After about an hour Lucy was fucked out and collapsed back. Tom allowed her few moments and then got up with his daughter still impaled on his monster penis and turned to face the sofa. He put Lucy onto the sofa on her knees with her arms over the backrest. Lucy knew that her father was now ready to plunder her tender ass until the dinner appointment time closed on them.

Tom pulled his cum covered massive cock out of his daughter's gaping wet cunt and positioned it at the tiny anal opening. His gargantuan cock head dwarfed her small anus. Lucy started to squirm in anticipation of her anal invasion by her father's impossibly thick and long penis. Both by now both had stopped wondering how her tiny anus widened and stretched to accommodate what would be analogous to a baseball bat.

Lucy soon emitted, her face buried in the soft fabric of the sofa, a muffled scream of lusty mix of pain and pleasure as her father inserted his huge cock head past her tight anal orifice and before his daughter could scream again he plowed more than half of his giant penis inside his daughter's warm, shit filled rectum.

Tom leant forward to fill his both hands with his daughter's soft overflowing large breast flesh and mauled them with scant regard as Lucy mewled and moaned in submission to her father's gargantuan cock in a blissful acknowledgement that whatever her father may plan she had found her man for life.

Tom buggered his daughter with strong, steady powerful strokes using nearly the whole length of his huge cock until she came in a wave of multiple orgasms over the ensuing two hours. He filled her rectum twice with his huge amount of thick, hot, virile cum in forceful volleys that hit and burned his daughter's rectum lining making her moan even louder.

Tom felt the tightening in his scrotum and increased the pace of his daughter's buggering. He was now ploughing his huge cock to the hilt and each thrust finished with a loud slap of his thighs against his daughter's ass.

Tom twisted his daughter's breasts painfully and using them as the fulcrum kept the dizzy pace of his pistoning cock as Lucy was once again in midst of another mind blowing climax. She knew her father would join her in this culmination of their copulation and that it would leave her limp and spent.

Tom pulled and twisted her breasts towards her belly and grunted like a wild animal as he started to cum deep inside his daughter's overflowing rectum. Lucy gave a weak cry, "Dadddeee ... daddeee ... dadddeeeee," and her climax burst upon her leaving her gasping, her head lolled forward, her back muscles lost their tone. But for her father's strong hands holding her ass up to keep his cock sheathed inside her rectum she would have collapsed down on the sofa.

Lucy even in the haze of her orgasm felt her father's never ending hot volleys of cum hitting the tender lining of her bowel again and again. He had buried his full length inside her ass as he emptied his never diminishing hot cum.

Tom allowed his daughter and himself to collapse forward as they both gave in to their energy-sapping climax.


Both father and daughter took shower and dressed to keep their appointment for the dinner.

As always the restaurant, meal was impeccable.

Tom and Lucy now fell into discussion as no other couple could. Their love as father and daughter coupled with their love as man and woman gave them a unique perspective that allowed them to shift between discussions any couple would have and a loving father and daughter would have without any perceptible change in attitude or tone. Lucy thought this is not possible to replicate any other way.

Tom as if reading her mind brought the subject they were discussing again, "Lucy may I suggest few men I think you may consider acceptable?"

Lucy nodded, "Dad, you do want this to happen?"

Tom smiled almost sheepishly, "Luce, this has become my bugbear. I am sorry if it appears unreasonable. If you were to find the issue or choices unacceptable I would understand."

"Daddy, if you are involved I will go through with this. So you have to be innovative and arrange so that we are not exposed and situation is nice for both of us. If you were a woman, you would know that compared to men I have in my life you would struggle to find any one close to make this happen," Lucy nibbled on a piece of chocolate from her dessert looking at her father with her deep blue eyes.

Tom smiled enigmatically, "What if I have a perfect solution?"

Lucy smiled naughtily, "Dad, you in the room, man of your choice - I will accept. Do you think you would be fine sharing me with another man."

Tom was now almost cocky, "Sweetie, Would you be happy if there is another woman they're as well- swinging as you said."

Lucy was speechless for few moments, "Dad if this goes well and I feel exactly what I feel now would you believe me and be reassured of my feeling are not immature."

Tom put his hand over his daughter's, "I never would have thought your feelings are immature. Probably it is me who needs to exorcise some subliminal guilt. I promise to go by what you say."

He added with a twinkle in his eyes, "Luce, have you considered that it might be my devious way of having sex with another woman without upsetting you."

Lucy gently kicked her father's shin under the table in response and they both laughed softly, "Dad, you will have to compensate for this. I plan to use you all night even if you are dreaming of another woman. Your monster this weekend belongs to your daughter. You will have to promise that she will spend the next two nights screaming impaled on you giant until you leave."

Tom felt the fire in his loins and in his daughter's eyes, "Luce I have been dying to taste your pee, ass for these weeks. You are in for trouble. If you are not careful you may be too tired and sleepy for your classes on Monday."

"Daddy, proof of the pudding is in eating, "Lucy challenged light heartedly, "Shall we give you a chance to put your claim to practice. Moreover, I will like to have reciprocation of volume to volume if you want my pee."

Tom now was a raging bull with lust.

They both hurried with the bills and moved back to Lucy's apartment impatient at the taxi driver's slow approach.

Tom tore the dress off his daughter's body no sooner they were inside the sanctuary of their home and soon Lucy was thrown face down on the bed as her father unbuckled his trousers. He dropped his boxers and without taking his shoes or shirt off he pulled his daughter's ass up so that she kneeling on the mattress and tore her flimsy panties.

Tom without any preamble positioned his massive cock head at the entrance of his daughter's fragrant, wet cunt and in one muscular thrust impaled her with his gargantuan cock making her scream as she felt her cunt stretch to accept her father's abnormally thick penis. This would be one of her many screams as her father soon set up a frantic pace. Lucy whimpered non-stop that night as she climaxed numerous times as her father took her repeatedly in her cunt and ass. She licked his cock clean after each buggery to taste her own shit. Her father drank her sweet piss as she insisted on his offering when he was emptying his bladder.

The bedroom was alive and resonant with the lusty sounds of a virile father and beautiful daughter as they both set up another chapter of their rampant sexual odyssey. The bedroom only fell silent in the early hours of morning as their deep breathing filled the room in lieu of screams of a sexually charged daughter fucked and buggered senseless by her insatiable father who used his monstrous penis mercilessly and tirelessly.


About two weeks after their meeting during one of their customary late evening telephone calls Tom asked out of the blue, "Luce do you like Uncle Clive?"

Clive Edwards was Tom's long-term business associate. He was a tall rugged Afro-American who gave an appearance of a retired handsome football player rather than a rich highflying businessman. He had been a close family friend for years and Lucy called him Uncle Clive since she was a child. Clive was in his mid forties about three years senior to Tom.

"Of course, I like Uncle Clive?" Lucy quipped in puzzlement.

"Would he be acceptable to you as a man for the tryst I suggested," Tom clarified.

Clive married his long-term school friend after they both finished college. Martha was German Irish and died during surgery for brain tumor. The tragedy brought both families even closer as Tom had already lost Sara to breast cancer. Clive was left with their daughter Deborah, Debbie or Debs to all close friends. Debbie, twenty-one years of age, was nearly two years older than Lucy. Both were very close but lives in different cities had made physical contact less frequent.

"Daddy, you owe me a good explanation before I answer that," Lucy was curious beyond words.

Tom explained to his daughter in short spurts as Lucy kept on interrupting to seek details and clarification of this amazing story.

Tom had good inkling that Clive and Debbie were quite close as Lucy and he were. Tom flew to see Clive to discuss something urgent and personal and stayed with Clive. Clive was nearly as tall as Tom and strongly built. He had a hint of paunch that made him look very distinguished and did nothing to detract from his strong physique that some men found intimidating. Most women amazingly saw the soft man that he was and were attracted to his irresistible masculine charms. It was a gossip in rich as to circles as to why he never married again.

Debbie was visiting her father like most weekends.

Debbie was a divine combination of her father's black heritage and her mother's Irish and Germanic ancestry. She was full body tall girl with naturally curly hair and most angelic face. Her breasts were very large and captured attention right away. Her waist curved delectably to flare out into enticing full bottom. Her smile could lift anyone's spirits.

Clive took Tom out to their local bar. Tom asked for advice.

"Luce this part I am not proud of but please understand this is not easy for anyone."

Lucy gave her consent to carry on hastily.

Tom gently asked Clive how to deal with his feeling for his daughter that went beyond social limits.

Clive inquired if Lucy knew or she had given any hints to encourage Tom.

Tom honestly said he was sure Lucy felt similarly.

Clive quickly assured his friend not to feel bad. He understood this very well. Clive was quite clear that he did not think incest was any one else's business.

"Tom, You have brought up a most intelligent, beautiful daughter. Is it any wonder that the bond that you both share merits expansion beyond silly boundaries?"

Tom thanked Clive and asked him if he could share his secrets further.

"Teddy," Tom used his friend's affectionate name that he used selectively, "We have consummated our relationship."

Clive did not appear surprised, "Tom, I knew that as soon as you started the discussion. You and Lucy glow when your are in the same room. I would have always wondered that you both were lovers even if you had never brought this up."

Tom continued and brought up his obsession that Lucy should have relationship with someone else.

"Clive, would you be offended if I were to suggest that you offer Lucy an experience of relationship outside the family."

"Tom, Lucy can have any man she desires. You should ask Lucy first. I must tell you something before we go on. I will have to discuss with Debbie before I promise anything," the look in Clive's eyes said the rest.

"How long, Clive?" Tom asked

"Debs brought it up after her seventeenth birthday. We both had some champagne and were missing Martha. It seemed most natural thing. Tom I am afraid I feel I would be cheating if Debbie is not aware."

Tom insisted that Clive should do what is right. Tom honestly confessed that he had tacit understanding from his daughter about this and she would be agreeable if Clive were to agree.

Tom laughed, "Clive, Luce suggested some kind of a swinging arrangement."

Tom and Clive discussed their relationship with their daughters in even more details.

Back at Clive's home all three had a long dinner and Tom caught up with Debbie's plans. She had opened her head office in the town to be close to her father. She still ran her advertising firm as a separate venture.

Clive gently brought up the subject with Debbie in kitchen. Debbie was not at all surprised. She thought this was going to happen sooner or later, "Dad, they will live together forever. As we should too."

Tom left late that night to fly back home.

Clive fucked his daughter to complete exhaustion and came for more even when she was like a limp rag doll. They both woke up late next morning.

Debbie was sitting on the commode as she opened her bowel, she had her father's monstrous cock head inside her mouth as he released his pee in short aliquots. Debbie gulped the mouthfuls quickly as she was conscious that her father's bladder would be bursting with morning pee.

Once Clive finished, Debbie swallowed the last of her father's pee, "Daddy, you should accept Uncle Tom's request. If this is the only hurdle in Uncle Tom's mind the sooner it is banished the better for both of them."

"Debs, now even I have come to share Tom's concerns."

"Daddy, you and I are going to be together. You will have to find another woman if you want to throw me out. We will have to think about the family as well. I do want children soon," Debbie brought up what they both had discussed tens of times.

Clive was moving towards the basin when it hit him, "Would you mind if we tried as Lucy calls it swinging with both of them."

"If this helps you both silly men, definitely. I must insist that you talk with Lucy as well. I will give her a ring once Uncle Tom has informed her."

Tom received Clive's call the same day. He then called his daughter.

"Luce, if you are hesitant the whole thing is off."

"Daddy, I am so happy for Uncle Clive and Debs. You must promise if I still want to be with you after all this you will only dump me for another woman you love not for stupid social mores or silly psychological babble."

Tom felt the intensity of his daughter's conviction, "Luce, even if we were conventional father and daughter it would have killed me to give you away to any other man. You not in my daily life is a thought bereft of any happiness."

"Daddy, I love you," Lucy whispered with choked voice.

Both father and daughter changed the subject.

The next weekend both her grandfathers were visiting her, so that weekend was out.

Tom suggested they all talk to each other and all four decide the convenient weekend.

The telephone calls from Clive and Debbie to Tom and Lucy were amazingly tangle free and devoid of any self-conscious awkwardness.

Lucy had a long weekend coming next month, as she finished her week Thursday afternoon and could take Monday off as well.

All decided that they should come to Lucy's penthouse so that Lucy did not have to waste time traveling. Clive and Debbie could come by Thursday afternoon. Tom would arrive even earlier. Tom sent the key to the penthouse to Clive.

The following weekend Lucy had the heady pleasure of being ravaged by her two grandfathers who seemed to get more insatiable and inventive with each passing month, if that was possible.

Lucy could not remember any time longer than an hour when one of them did not have his cock buried inside her cunt or ass.

The calls between Debbie and Lucy now took all together new dimensions. Their friendship cemented into a sisterly bond never to be weakened.


The month passed and Lucy became more keen to go through her father's bidding. Her talks with Debbie soon turned into girly gossip about their men. She and Debbie were now in full know of each other's man's attributes, likes, desires, turn-ons.

"Debs, I have to really fight with dad to let me have his pee.Is Uncle Clive the same, " Lucy complained to her friend.

"Luce, Daddy was quite similar initially. Now I have managed so that he has stopped worrying about it. We both have worked out a nice rhythm and he can finish without me spilling a drop," Debbie giggled like a child.

Both continued and shared all kinds of sexual incidents. Debbie was quite happy to learn Lucy's grandfathers were in it and that made family bonds that much stronger.

"Luce, we are lucky. Once Daddy and I have worked out the scheme I wish to start our family."

Both girls giggled and sometime cried silently as they opened out their long stories.

Both missed their wonderful mothers, they lost when both were very young.

"We have to think and act for our silly men," Debbie concluded.

"At least I have help from grandpa and pa, you poor thing will have to convince him all by yourself. In fact that is not true. Once we meet Uncle Clive will have to fight two girls and not just you alone if he were to disagree," Lucy made her friend very happy.

Both exhausted themselves discussing their fathers.

Debbie whispered, "Luce dad has just returned from his wine club meeting."

Both concluded their discussion as they both knew Debbie would soon be moaning under her father's massive frame as he fucked her any way he wished. Lucy missed her father that night. She rang him after tossing and turning in bed. Tom sensed and they both had telephone sex as Tom and Lucy masturbated talking and describing what they would do to each other.


Next month the last weekend started with the dissertation Lucy presented to the academic board. She moved her talk to an earlier time and was free to leave by 4:00 p.m.

When she reached her penthouse her heartbeat quickened.

She let herself inside and was engulfed in the arms of her father.

As he released her she was in bear hug of Uncle Clive who looked every bit as fatherly as Lucy remembered. He now had a significant grey in his temples and a small paunch that he could easily hide by straightening his back.

Debbie hugged her the last. Debbie had lost the sharpness of a teenager and her body had gained womanly fullness making her a breath taking beauty. Her stupendous breasts and full ass with her finely chiseled facial features brought out the best of her father and mother. Her angelic face was enhanced by her curly errant hair that gave her a beauty au-naturale. Like Lucy there was no make up on her face, both girls never needed any cosmetic help and would never do.

Debbie had caught up with Tom twice now. Lucy found herself squealing Uncle Clive as she tried to catch up with him.

The conversation flowed easily without any hesitation and awkwardness.

Time flew.

Tom reminded all, "Luce, please get ready. We are going to wine bar first and then to Giovanni's."

Lucy excused herself for a quick shower. She chose a simple light yellow silk dress to suit the mild evening and a shawl with low-heeled leather roman sandals.

The wine bar was in fact a mixture of modern exclusive club and wine bar.

The two handsome men were envy of the room as they both escorted their two ravishing beautiful daughters.

Lucy realised somehow her father and Uncle Clive always involuntarily made the fact that they were father and daughters very obvious without trying. She could see that any deception to pretend otherwise would be silly. The men simply were incapable of behaving any other way. Lucy thought it would be few years when both girls looked mature women and could pass off as their partners. This was strange as both men looked younger than their years and many men of their age had wives even younger than them. Lucy blamed it on the limitless love these two men had for their daughters.

The evening was full of anecdotes from childhood of both girls as both fathers chose to relive their naughty antics of younger years.

The hearty conversation was interspersed with shrill "Uncle Toms" or "Uncle Clives".

The wine bar was a success. No one dared to ask for girls' age.

The group moved to the restaurants, which was a greater success. Conversation flowed with exquisite food. The owner personally looked after them. After the meal during cognac and desserts Debbie cleverly took her father for a dance and then she invited Tom for the same.

This naturally followed with Lucy dancing with her father and then with Clive.

"Uncle Clive, I am really happy about you and Debs," Lucy whispered as she danced a slow number in tight embrace of this strong handsome black man, "I hope you will give her a chance to make up her own mind as far as long term plans are concerned."

"Luce, seeing you and Tom has changed something. Please do not tell Debs, I have been thinking hard and have already thought of a strategy. Of course, Debs needs to agree. I want to give her as a surprise on her twenty-second birthday. That will also give me time to work out the finer points," Clive softly rubbed his hand over Lucy's back.

"Great Uncle Clive. That is only three months away," Lucy gushed.

Evening saw all four people settling into a comfort zone unhindered by the fact that this was a sexual tryst. Long years of friendship and love made a solid plank to make it happen.

Back at the penthouse Tom opened a bottle of Amarone. Debbie declared, "Dad do you want to change into something comfy. I do."

Tom took on the idea, "Of course, I cannot wait to shuck these formal threads," Everyone knew Tom's dislike of all garments formal.

Lucy found the spontaneity and naturalness between Clive and Debbie as they both towards "their" bedroom together as couple. Lucy saw that as a reflection of her relationship with her father. Tom found her daughter holding his arm with her both hands as they too walked to their bedroom-always a sign that Lucy was filled with love and affection.

No sooner they reached inside the bedroom Lucy flew in her father's arms as he kissed her with an open mouth his tongue seeking every sweet nook and cranny of her mouth.

Lucy felt breathless and broke the kiss after many minutes, "Dad, we should change. I agree this could be the best thing you have thought of."

Tom peeled his jacket and other clothes quickly to be in buff very soon as he watched his delectable, voluptuous daughter standing in her bra and panties, "Sweetheart, is this better than what I thought in Tuscany?" Tom put on a pair of loose cotton shorts.

Lucy thought for a while and decided to remove her bra as she hated bra once she was inside the house, opted for her father's tee shirt which fell almost to her knees, "Sorry, dad, I should have added - for some time. I do envy Debbie as you will make her scream instead of me. You will have to compensate for these days soon."

"Luce, I love you," Tom kissed his daughter as they both moved back to the living room.

Tom filled the glasses with exclusive red wine as Lucy settled down on one of the two huge sofas with her legs folded under her bottom.

They both smiled as Debbie and Clive walked out to join them. Clive was in his Bermuda floral shorts and nothing else, like Tom. Debbie was in a pure white thin linen shirt of her father with no bra. They too smiled at the similarity of comfy clothes.

Debbie collected two glasses one for Lucy and another for her father as she very adroitly guided him to sofa where Lucy had settled down. Debbie went back to pick her own glass from Tom who moved out from behind the hidden bar. She kissed most naturally on his cheek to thank him and moved to the other equally huge sofa.

All four fell into personal conversation of Lucy's career, Debbie's long-term plan for her company. Both men ran their companies from near retirement.

Debbie was gushing about the time when she was staying at Tom's place when her mother was in hospital and her father was fully occupied, "Uncle Tom put up with my petulance and tantrums. I was a demanding child, was it not so Uncle Tom?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.