Love So Pure - Cover

Love So Pure

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 8: Night With Grandpa Rob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Night With Grandpa Rob - A story of incestuous love between father and daughter. As their love grows family secrets cast a long shadow. grandfathers have to step in to save their precious love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

Lucy followed her grandfather in an awkward silence upstairs as they both reached her bedroom door, her grandfather turned towards her, "Luce we should talk. Seeing your bed is in state, shall we go in here?"

Lucy followed her grandfather inside his bedroom as he turned to face her resolve failed and she ran towards him banging her fists on his chest and started to cry as she had done before.

Her grandfather held her tenderly in his arms and slowly began to tell her the facts in a calm voice.

"It was love at its best Luce. Sara loved us both. She wanted her father to be her man and we all knew all along. Your grandmothers were aware. Sara would have told you herself but that was not to be. She kept a diary including pictures, videos. Tom knew all the while and we were close until Sara was married."

Lucy sobbed in her grandfather's chest as he continued, "You are Tom's child. Sara's father and myself shared whatever we could of her time and beauty. When we all six were together it was wonderful. We all agreed you had to find from us and not any other way. I am sorry this old memory failed me and you discovered in a most unfortunate way. Luce, if I could erase all the pain you might have felt I would lay my life down to do that."

"What ever you may believe it was pure love and would have remained so if Sara were to be with us."

"Luce I thought you would understand and that is why I insisted Tom told you everything."

Lucy sobbed, "Grandpa, you know about father and me?"

Rob hugged her tight, "Luke saw it in your eyes and Tom is as transparent as a glass."

Lucy tightened her arms around her father's huge frame, "I cried and messed my bed. It all fell in place eventually. One thing that hurt me most was the doubt that daddy and I happened because of mum and Pa and you."

Rob's heart bled for his lovely granddaughter, "No, Luce not at all. Tom and you happened because of you and your father. Nothing else would have made that happen. We all want you to understand but we all are not feeling guilty. Same way that you will expect you daughter to understand about you and my son but will not ask for forgiveness."

Lucy clung to her grandfather and sobbed until she quietened down. Rob kept his granddaughter's in his tight embrace and walked backwards to his bed and sat down pulling his granddaughter in his lap.

Lucy lifted her face wet with her tears, her nose running over her cheeks and lips, "God you are beautiful, Luce." Her grandfather kissed her forehead and kissed her tears covered cheeks and continued to kiss her face to kiss away all her precious tears.

He kissed the tip of her nose now covered with her mucus and licked it and kissed her lips and chin and removed all the sticky mucus that had run from her nose on to her face. Lucy's eyes were red but shining with love for her grand father, "Grandpa, do you think Pa suspected how stupid I was tonight?"

"Sweetie you know, when it comes to you, we both have extra sense. Sammy would have wondered but probably wait for me to tell him." Rob kissed his granddaughter lips gently to reassure her, "It is better he knows. You can choose when."

Lucy felt unbridled love for these two men and she could have hurt them both if somehow fate had not given her time to work it all out.

Lucy looked at her grand father's face and giggled, "You have my snot all over your moustache." Before he could say anything she sucked on his moustache and cleaned it with her saliva. Lucy held her grandfather's big face in her small hands and kissed him on his mouth with passion that surprised him as he fell on his back on the bed his granddaughter followed him still her lips locked on his lips. His arms went around her and he kissed her back.

Both granddaughter and grandfather were locked in loving kiss and without anyone making any conscious effort their mouths opened and Lucy found her tongue inside her grandfather's mouth. Rob for a moment hesitated but soon his tongue fought his granddaughter's tongue to seek her sweet mouth as he moved it around all over her mouth. The kiss was so passionate Lucy started to breathe heavily.

Lucy whispered in a thick voice, "Grandpa you asked me to choose my bedroom can I change my mind and choose this one."

Rob kissed his grand daughter, "Are you sure Luce? If you are, do I move out or stay?"

Lucy kissed this lovely man, "I am sure. What would I do here without you. It is you I want grandpa here or in jungle does not matter."

Rob held his lovely grand daughter and kissed her with an open mouth sending her in raptures of gasping breaths and his hands slowly moved her shirt up to expose white flawless skin of her back as he ran his hands up and down in a fluttering manner sending shivers in his granddaughter's body. Lucy felt her grandfather bend his knees, he dug his heels in the bed and shuffled up with his granddaughter lying on top of her.

Soon the urgency in their body grabbed both Lucy and her grand father. Lucy started to fight with the remaining buttons on her grandfather's shirt once unbuttoned she pushed it off his body. As her hands went down to open the shorts belt, she felt her grand father's hands pull her shirt above her breasts and the sight of his grand daughter's large dangling breasts made his blood hot. He rolled over carrying his grand daughter with him.

Lucy soon was lying on her back as her shirt was pulled off over her head by her impatient grandfather. Her grand father opened her shorts and pulled them slowly exposing her beautiful cunt covered with rich growth of dark curly hair wet with her sex juice. He threw her shorts behind him as he stood over his grand daughter on his knees and admired her breath taking beauty, "You are your mother Luce."

Lucy felt heat rising inside her belly and she needed her grand father to douse it before it turned into a raging fire, "Grandpa please take off your shorts."

Her grandfather stood up like a giant, towering over her as he opened his shorts and pulled them down. Lucy was seeing a replica of her father's monster penis jutting out from her grand father's loins except his pubic hair were silver white and the whole monstrously thick length was covered with big, tortuous veins, "God, grandpa, do my men have to be monstrously huge? Now I know where my father's monster has come from."

Rob smiled at his beautiful granddaughter and ignored her rhetorical question.

Rob threw his shorts on the floor and covered his grand daughter's voluptuous stark naked body with his own giant naked frame, Lucy welcomed the crushing weight of her grand father's body as she liked her father to crush her when he fucked her.

Rob knew his granddaughter was wet as his fingers seeked the soft inner warmth of her cunt and made his granddaughter gasp with pleasure.

Lucy lifted her legs exposing her lovely pussy as her grandfather took his massive hard giant cock in his hand placed gently at the entrance of his granddaughter's cunt. He lay on top of her and held her face to kiss her lips, face, her nose and finally planted his mouth on hers and simultaneously pushed his huge cock in the wet, soft confines of his granddaughter's vagina.

Lucy gasped at the sheer size of his cock and felt all his thick veins as he kept on pushing his monster cock inside her cunt. After more than half of his monster thick length was inside his grand daughter's churning cunt, her grandfather stopped pushing his massive cock for a while as Lucy gathered her breath.

He kissed her and used his weight and gravity to plunge the last hugely thick five inches in one savage thrust. Lucy sobbed in to his mouth as she tried to accommodate her grand father's foot long giant. Rob kept his cock still as Lucy began to breathe more regularly, "Between yours and Dad's monster how could my mum be anything but happy?"

"Luce, you have not seen your Pa, have you?"

Lucy gasped as her grandfather pulled his giant cock and shuttled it back without allowing the empty cunt to miss the monster, filling it to bursting limit.

The room soon filled with lust filled screams of a teenage unbelievably beautiful girl impaled on her grand father's giant cock as he pounded her cunt in a savage paced fucking. Lucy moaned as her grandfather's cock made her explode in a body-wrenching climax. As Lucy expected, her grandfather continued to plunder her cunt with his pussy-ripping huge cock as if he never noticed his grand daughter was coming violently over his shuttling monster cock. Her grandfather mauled her tender breasts with faint bruises from her father's last night's brutal fucking. Lucy was fucked steadily, roughly and slowly as her grand father changed gears to suit him but each pace as effective as the other in making Lucy explode again and again.

In an hour's time as Lucy climaxed yet again she felt her grandfather increased his speed and erupted on the downward stroke sending gallons of hot, burning semen in side her cunt. He lay on top of her for a long time with his cock not loosing any hardness.

As Lucy recovered she felt her grand father once again starting to move in and out of cum filled cunt.

"Luce, can I take you in you ass?"

"Now why my men all have to love having my ass?" she smiled as her grandfather once again ignored her rhetorical question and pushed her legs high above his shoulders almost lifting her ass off the bed. Grandfather did not try to separate her ass cheeks rather he used two fingers to scoop cum from her cunt and with no ceremony pushed it in her ass as she gasped at a sudden intrusion of his very thick fingers in her ass.

In no time his fingers replaced his giant cock head. He held her legs high holding her ankles. He pulled them apart her ass still off the bed but open to his cock. Lucy was prepared to fill the room with her scream as her grand father steadied himself and he did not disappoint her. He pushed his huge glans gently but firmly inside her anal ring as she was still gasping with the massive dilation of her anus her grandfather used his heavy frame to shove his massive cock to half its length in one thrust and as Lucy suspected her screams filled the room.

If she thought that would encourage her grandfather to go slow she was wrong. Even before her scream died down her grandfather used the same technique of using his weight as the powerful lever thrust the rest of the remaining hugely thick six inches in one savage lunge. He waited with his cock buried to the hilt inside his grand daughter's ass for her to settle down. As his grand daughter's scream softened to a sob Rob pulled his cock out to the anal ring and used his weight to sent it back to the hilt in his grand daughter's sweet ass. Lucy wailed and screamed for the first fifteen minutes as her ass was plundered mercilessly by her grand father's massive cock but soon her sweat, squashed feces coated his giant shaft with a slick slimy layer and it shuttled in more and more smoothly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.