Love So Pure - Cover

Love So Pure

Copyright© 2009 by OPENMIND

Chapter 1: Spring Break and the Beginning...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Spring Break and the Beginning... - A story of incestuous love between father and daughter. As their love grows family secrets cast a long shadow. grandfathers have to step in to save their precious love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Size   Big Breasts  

Thomas Robert Delgado parked the big four-wheel drive outside his daughter's residence hall and climbed out of the driving seat, thankful to be able to ease the ache in his back and stretch his legs after the long drive from Portland. He'd have preferred to use the car but he knew his daughter Lucy would be bringing home a whole trunk full of stuff even for the short Spring break.

A big, powerful man, with a muscular body he kept in trim by working out every day, Tom walked across the gravel drive and knocked on the door. A pretty girl opened it and Tom introduced himself. The girl at the door might have been pretty but the girl who came towards him across the hallway was strikingly beautiful. Petite, but full ripe bodied, with white clear skin and jet-black wavy hair that she wore pulled back in a ponytail to emphasise her smooth cheekbones and full, generous mouth, heightened by the most beautiful nose. Tom thought his daughter Lucy looked more like her mother every day. He was thankful like her mother Lucy never entertained looking skinny as relevant or important. The same beautiful voluptuous figure with long shapely legs, hips flared enticingly above her sexy thighs leading to a narrow waist and full, heavy breasts almost too big for a girl of her size. Tom felt a thrill of excitement when he saw her and realised how desperately he had missed her.

"Hello, Daddy," she said, bending and pressing her soft full lips against his cheek. Tom smelled her perfume, her hair and a subtler scent of her femininity all at once.

"Hey, how's my little girl after her second semester? Still teaching all the professors their jobs?"

She punched him on the arm and he cried out "Ow," in mock pain.

"Just for that, you get to carry my trunk on your own," she said, picking up her Vuitton holdall, which was sitting on top of the monster case.

"What you mean you'd have helped me? What did your last servant die of?"

The girl who'd opened the door came up behind Lucy and they heard her laugh.

"Hey, Jennifer, don't encourage him," Lucy said.

Tom walked across to the trunk and picked it up effortlessly. "No problemo," he said, showing off to the two girls.

Jennifer whistled appreciatively as he turned round and said in a sexy voice, "You bet, mister..."

"Don't," Lucy warned her. "You'll only encourage him," and then hugged her friend goodbye.

"Call me, right?" said Jennifer.

"Soon as I get home," Lucy promised and followed Tom to the four-wheeler, returning Jennifer's goodbye wave.

Tom stashed the trunk in the back and opened the door for his daughter. Then he got in and started the engine.

"Home, Jeeves," Lucy said.

"Sorry, Miss. The name's Tom," said her father and she punched him on the arm again. But this time softly and, freed of having to be the cool teen in front of her best friend, with love in her eyes.

On the drive home Tom listened as Lucy talked about how she was getting on at school and said of course he'd take her when she said she'd like to visit Paris and Madrid the next time they were on their way to the family home in Tuscany. So much of what she'd been studying would make more sense if she'd seen more of Europe.

He told her about how well his business was doing with several big deals closed that week alone. "My Dad the big tycoon," she said, but he could hear in her voice she was pleased with his achievement.

Father and daughter talked homely stuff for another hour.

Eventually Lucy fell asleep and didn't wake until Tom pulled past the gates and up the driveway and said softly, "Hey, honey, we're home."

A blaze of light came on and Maria, Tom's long-time secretary, came out to greet them. She and Lucy hugged and kissed each other and then Tom invited Rosa to stay for dinner.

"You think you're such a great cook!" Maria laughed. "Dinner's on the table. You I don't care about, but my little Luce... (everyone called her Luce in affection)"

"I'm a grown woman, Maria!" Lucy protested.

"Barely out of sixteen. Born yesterday," Rosa shrugged. "Anyway, thank you, but I have to be going."

Tom walked Rosa out to her car, then retrieved Lucy's things from the truck and brought them into the house. Closing the door, he felt delight that the warmth of his daughter's beauty was once again lighting up his home.

"I'm not hungry, baby," Tom said, sitting on the sofa. "But a glass of Barolo would be very nice."

"Sure, Daddy," she said and Tom smiled gratefully, idly admiring the swell of his daughter's shapely ass in her tight jeans as she went off to the kitchen to pour the wine. He must have fallen asleep momentarily because he woke to find her standing looking down at him and holding a glass, her striking blue eyes behind her glasses full of concern.

"Drink this and then go shower, Daddy," she said. "It was a long drive and you must be exhausted."

"Never!" Tom said with mock bravado, but he went to do as he was told.


In his bathroom Tom stripped off his clothes and threw them in the clothesbasket. He turned the shower up as hot as he could stand it and stood for ten minutes under the hot jets, luxuriating in the way the heat eased away his fatigue. He used his Polo shower gel on his cock and balls and was delighted to see that his tiredness didn't extend to his penis, which quickly sprang up hard and firm at his touch.

Tom stood holding his hardening cock in his big hand and looked at himself in dispassionate way at the wall-to-wall mirror across the bathroom.

He saw a powerfully built man who may be considered bigger than lithe and lean. He was approaching his fortieth birthday in nine months time. His muscular frame emanated a 'strong-man' message and his huge big hands signed that message firmly as he shook hands or put his hand on someone's shoulder. His flattish muscular belly had fairly hairy patch merging with the top of his thick pubic growth. From this growth stood out and up, his phenomenally monstrous cock.

Tom's penis started as a large red cock head, which turned to purple during sexual exertions, it was smooth wide and as big as a small apple with a really big pee hole. The glans of his penis mushroomed like a globe rather than flatten out as it does in most men and unlike most men was twice as long. The sheer size of his glans alone could scare most women. The glans led to a deep groove where his pulled skin gathered.

The shaft started as wide across as his glans and increased in thickness with each inch until it reached the base where it became as wide as his fist including his thumb across the knuckles, putting the whole circumferential girth in the realm of inhuman proportions. He had big hands but could not encircle his shaft when fully erect. The analogy of baseball bat was apt if the bat did not taper towards the handle. Tom put both his hands to rub his cock leaving another hand worth of length above both.

He stroked his hand over his twelve inches of enormity called a male cock and down over his big pendant balls, pleasuring himself for a few moments, and then turned the water off, reaching out of the cubicle for a towel.

A hand passed it to him. He took it, wiped his face and then slid the shower stall door open to see Lucy, naked, the tight, smooth globes of her ass bouncing as she walked from the bathroom into his bedroom where she lay down on his bed, propping herself up on one elbow. She took her glasses off and fanned the tresses of her raven-black hair out across her shoulders. The creamy slopes of her full breasts glowed in the soft light.

Tom quickly dried himself off, looking at his daughter with a hotly growing lust as she drew her right leg up and slid her hand down across her belly and down across the swell of her mount. Her fingers met no resistance as they prized open the lips of her cunt covered with lovely growth of black bushy pubic hair and disappeared into the opening of her vagina with a soft squelching sound. Time and again she slid them into the opening and then across the stiff bud of her clitoris, spreading the wetness from her cunt along its length and increasing her pleasure as she masturbated herself in front of her father who watched her hungrily, his desire growing to a fever pitch, his big heavy cock standing out from his groin like an iron bar.

Opening her mouth a little in her growing excitement, Lucy's breasts were rising and falling in cadence with her fingers stroking over her clit and between the swollen lips of her cunt. Tom could see that his daughter was staring at his cock as she masturbated and he slowly stroked his hand across the flat plain of his belly and took his rigid prick in his fist, sliding the tautly stretched skin back and forth over the tip which throbbed hot and red, oily with semen already pumped out by his balls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.