It Got Lost in a Crowd - Cover

It Got Lost in a Crowd

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chrissy's is not the usual story of how a girl lost her virginity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

It took me a while to walk home even though I live just under a block and a half from Tim. I just couldn't walk very fast. It did hurt.

Tim called me later and we talked for quite a while.

He apologized for how things went and I told him that I really wasn't upset with him. I even told him that I had enjoyed having sex with him.

"Oh, that means a lot to me, Chrissy. You are very special to me. And, after today, I really care even more for you than ever. You are also even more beautiful than I'd imagined."

"Thanks, Tim, you look pretty good, too, your body, I mean. I liked that you took some time and kissed me, you know, all around and everything instead of just sticking it in me."

"Oh, I could never do that, Chrissy. You're too special."

"I'd like it if you came over for lunch tomorrow. Would you?"

"I'd love it. Can I bring anything?"

"No, Tim, just bring what I saw today. I want to see it all again."

We talked a few more minutes; he knew he had a promise for tomorrow, I made sure he understood that.

I also took the opportunity to talk with my mother about growing up and all and that I had a "friend" at school who made a mistake but wasn't on the pill and how she wishes she had been and maybe that's just a good idea for any girl my age. Just because, you never know.

Mom agreed and said she's set up an exam and get me on the pill and that it was a good idea that I'd talked to her about it. Oh, if she only knew.

So, the next day, at exactly twelve noon, my doorbell rang and Tim was standing there with a bouquet of flowers.

"Oh, wow, aren't you nice. Come on in lunch is ready."

We went into the kitchen and I put the flowers in a vase and gave Tim a nice kiss, a nice tongue kiss. That lasted for a while because Tim seemed more hungry for me than for lunch.

We did eat lunch and then I took his hand and led him to my bedroom.

I started to undress and he got the picture and soon joined me on my bed, naked and feeling each other.

"Oh, Chrissy, I'm so glad you're not mad at me about yesterday. I've wanted you for so long."

"Well, you got me and I liked what we did yesterday. Would you like to do it again today."

He simply fell between my legs and began licking all around my crotch, up and down my slit.

"Mmm, here just lay down," I say as I get up over him and swing a leg over his head and lower myself down gently pushing my pussy into his face. I can feel his hands pulling my lips apart as he tongues in and out. Oh, this is good.

I move my head down and begin to suck the tip of his dick and can hear him moan.

He' sucking on my labia as he pokes his tongue in me and I press down taking more of him in.

I'd really never had oral sex until yesterday and was so distracted that I couldn't concentrate on the feelings that were jumping all around my middle as he licked and sucked. I was liking this a lot.

"Mmmph, unggg, oh, god, Chrissy," and I felt a stream of warmth pulse into my mouth. I really like doing this, giving blowjobs, it makes me feel sexy and strong to make a guy cum in my mouth like that.

He's now sucking around my clit as he presses a finger in and that does it for me.

"Eww, eww, oooh, oooh, ungh, ungh, mmmm, nice, Tim, don't stop, okay, just don't stop."

We are still sucking and licking, slower now, but it still feels good, very good. In a minute, I get up and lay down beside him and we hug and kiss for a while as we play with each other.

"Oh, I like doing this, Chrissy. You have such a beautiful body. I hope we can make love, too. I brought some condoms."

"Mmm, yes, I want us to. I'm still sore from yesterday, so be slow and easy on me, okay?"

Tim got the condom on, thank goodness it was a lubricated one, and slowly worked his way inside me. Yes, I was rather sore, but the feeling was pretty good.

"Just keep in me as deep as you can and just move in and out a little at a time. Mmm, yeah, like that."

"Oh, I'm so happy being with you. I've wanted us to be alone, this is so nice."

"Mmm, you feel good inside me, Tim, do I feel good to you?"

"Oh, this is heaven. It's all I ever want to do."

"You're sweet. This is a lot calmer than yesterday."

"Was it awful for you?"

"Well, not really. I mean, there were a few times that I didn't know what was going to happen, that was a bit scary, but nobody got crazy and I never thought I'd get so much sex in one afternoon. If I've got it right, I was fucked seven times and did eight blowjobs. God, you guys lost a lot of cum. I guess I was pretty slutty."

"I thought you were beautiful. And you looked so sexy when the guys were, you know, doing it to you and you were sucking, too. They all want you back so they can do it again. They want you as their sex slave."

"Chrissy, the sex slave. Well, I did have five orgasms yesterday. Bet none of my friends can say that. But, right now, I'll be your little sex slave."

Tim is doing exactly as I'd asked, staying deep inside me, taking short strokes, and it does feel good. Even after being ravished yesterday.

Hmm, so they want me to be their little sex plaything. Their little fuck bunny. I've got to say, I've gone from virgin to sex slave in one afternoon and have five orgasms, almost seven now, to my credit since then.

"Ew, just do it like that, Tim, just like that. Perfect. Mmm, feels so good."

"Oh, you feel so good inside, so nice, oh, I'm gonna cum soon."

"Oh, yeah, Tim, oh, yeah, umph, eww, EWWW, EWWW, ooooh, oooh."

"Eww, UNGH, UNGH, ungh, ungh, oh, god, Chrissy, oh, I love you."

Tim and I had orgasms at the same time, oh, is that nice. I mean any orgasm is good but doing it together is spectacular. We just hug each other tightly so the feelings won't go away.

"I love you, too, Tim. You're very special to me."

We played around with each other, just enjoying each other's body until the time got late and Tim had to go.

On Wednesday afternoon, Tim called me and said that the guys were hoping I'd come to Tim's on Thursday afternoon.

"They all horny again?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. I know there's more condoms now and a mattress."

"Oh, nice."

"They've all said that they need to give you more oral sex out of all this and that they were thinking more of themselves last time than thinking of you."

"Was it you, Tim, that talked to them?"

"Well, yeah, kind of. You know, guy's don't do enough for the girl usually, so I told them that I wouldn't ask you if they didn't make damn sure you were happy and satisfied with all the orgasms you want."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.