A Convenient Arrangement - Cover

A Convenient Arrangement

Copyright© 2009 by Pontifex

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - At age 15 Jason is quite the stud. He prefers women... the older the better. Dad is into young girls... not too young of course.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest  

After that monumental fuck we all returned to the pool and lazed about, drinking soda or iced tea. Ken got the barbeque pit going. The girls raided the fridge and brought out dogs and burgers and very soon there was a real cook out happening. Little Betty walked a little funny but she and Geri hung round me while Nina acted as my official feeder. Then who should turn up halfway through the party but Cora, Tessa and Jason with a very subdued Dora in tow. Like I said, she was a very beautiful woman and if I didn't have my teeny harem I wouldn't have minded showing her my dicky, while we took a bath together.

"What's going on here Dora," Kenny barked immediately the party entered the pool area.

"Um-m-m-m, looks like you guys are having a nice party here Ken," Dora mumbled, her face aflame.

"Mummy why are you blushing?" Nina asked. Father and daughter should have been awarded an Oscar for their acting. Betty stared at her mummy with calculation in her eyes. Suddenly she blurted out, her face a picture of little girl innocence. "Oh mummy, are you doing things with Jason? Like you did with the delivery boy?" Dora turned pale and Kenny spoke in a stern voice. "What do you mean 'doing it', Betty. Tell daddy now." I couldn't believe that Betty was capable of such subterfuge. She was only eight. Geri looked at her new friend with a huge grin on her face. Dora stood there with a stunned expression on her face. I think she didn't know whether being caught fucking Jason was worse than knowing that her little daughter was about to tell the world her deepest secrets.

"Mummy loves to have boys put their pee-pees into her trickle," she announced to everyone. "She was so mad at the delivery boy because she said he did not make her cum. What's cum daddy?" "Kenny, it's not what you think," Dora began and Cora cut in, "So what were you and Jason doing when I walked into your hot house, Mrs. Lake. You wouldn't believe it Max, they were fucking like bunnies." I stood up and put a stern look on my face and said, "Is that right Jason? You were having intercourse with Mrs Lake?" "Well, dad, it's like this..." he began but Geri cut in and said out loud, "Daddy, make Jason fuck Mrs Lake so we can see how it's done. Please?" "WHAT?" Dora screeched. "You can't make me do that in front of these kids?" "Well Mrs Lake," I said, "it's not what these kids see that matter, it's what the police will say that would matter, don't you think?" "Kenny, you can't let him force me to do that," Dora whined. She just didn't know what to think.

"I'm sorry Dora, that's for Mr Kane to decide. He is the boy's father after all. How old are you boy?" "Fifteen, Mr Lake," Jason answered.

"All right, damn you, but if I do that, then the matter ends here right?" "Sure, Mrs Lake," I replied, "I can live with that." Defiantly, she stripped. She had a terrific body. For a woman of thirty-five she looked like she was in her mid-twenties.

Jason whispered in her ear and she nodded and she knelt on all fours on a rubber mat. We had a number of those strewn round the pool area. Jason shucked his clothes and the girls 'Oooohed' at his seven incher. He grabbed Dora by the hip and rammed his cock deep into her cunt and she groaned. His penetration triggered her lewd and lustful nature and she began to tell him to fuck her hard and not to mind the audience.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.