A Convenient Arrangement - Cover

A Convenient Arrangement

Copyright© 2009 by Pontifex

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - At age 15 Jason is quite the stud. He prefers women... the older the better. Dad is into young girls... not too young of course.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest  

The next day Jason waited until our guests arrived and then set off for Kenny's house by the lake. Meanwhile the girls were introduced all round and I noted that Betty and Geri struck it off at once. Naturally Kenny was in his swimming trunks as was I and we joined the kids in the pool and horsed around. Cora and Tessa busied themselves making snacks and sandwiches and drinks, Tessa didn't like swimming and Cora remembered she had a job to perform. Lexi, Nina and Roxy fooled around with Kenny, playing tag with him, which meant that a lot of bad touching was going on.

Meanwhile Geri stuck to me and so did Betty. Geri couldn't swim and she hung from my neck and floated around. Seeing that I allowed Geri to stick close to me, Betty did the same. I put my arms round their waists and held them close. Betty began to coo and purr as she sat on my hip. I could feel her hot little pussy press against my side. Geri took the opportunity to fondle my dick and she got it hard in no time. From time to time she rubbed her pussy against my cock while Betty watched with her sweet rosebud mouth pursed. I could feel her little heart beat faster.

Suddenly she dropped her leg from my hip and it rubbed against my stiffy. She looked at me and grinned. Wow, this kid had hidden depths her daddy didn't know about. Geri felt Betty press her calf against my woody and she also grinned. She exchanged looks with Betty and both of them giggled.

After that we got out of the pool and had lunch. Kenny sported a huge hard-on that Lexi, Cora and Nina were passing naughty remarks about 'hard cocks' and making lewd suggestions to the dazed Kenny. I wondered how Jason was doing. The fact that he had not returned from Kenny's house seemed a good development. I told Kenny I was going up for a rest and he could do the same if he felt like it. But the three harpies said that they wanted him to play card games with them — in Lexi's room. I felt sorry for him. He was heading for a total experience the like he only dreamed of. Geri took Betty to our room.

Cora said that she and Tessa had something else to do and they looked significantly in the direction of Kenny's house. I grinned and gave them a wink. Kenny disappeared with the girls into Lexi's room to play cards.

All three of us got into my bed and we lay down close to each other. Geri opened the way. "Daddy can I hold your pee-pee please?" This was the first time Geri used baby talk with me.

"But what about Betty sweetie," I protested, "what will she think? Also if she tells people I let you hold my pee-pee, I will go to jail for a long time and who will look after you and the other girls." Betty replied at once, "It's okay uncle Max. You need not play games with me. I know all about fucking and stuff like that. I often peep at daddy when he fucks Nina although they don't know that I peep at them. I even saw mummy fucking the paperboy once. She was mad at him because he didn't make her cum." She giggled.

Geri at once pulled off my shorts and my dick sprang into the air. Betty looked at it round-eyed and said, "Gee, Uncle Max, your cock is really big. Can I touch it?" "Sure Betty, help yourself. Geri, how about giving daddy a nice kiss?" Geri gave me a scorching kiss while Betty fooled with my cock.

"Kiss me too, Uncle Max, just like Geri," she said after Geri and I broke our clinch. I pulled her to me and kissed her small soft mouth. She had no idea what to do with her tongue but she was a fast learner and after a few clumsy attempts she was doing it nicely as she lay on my chest. I reached down and fingered her cunt slit gently. Her legs parted for my convenience. Meanwhile Geri began sucking on my cock saying, "I want your cum daddy." Betty broke our kiss and turned to watch Geri sucking my cock but she made sure my finger was in her little pussy. She turned to me and said in a low voice, "Are you going to fuck Geri, Uncle Max?" "Oh yes Betty, she loves me to fuck her," I told the girl.

"Will you fuck me too Uncle Max?" "I don't know Betty. Your pussy is small and I have a big cock. It will hurt you pretty badly." "We can try Uncle Max and if it hurts will you stop if I ask you to?" "Sure Betty. I promise," I told the eager little pre-teen, "Oh gawd I'm cumming Geri, suck me hard." Geri stroked my cock harder and began to suck on my cock using her tongue to titillate it further. Soon I came gasping with pleasure. Geri sucked and swallowed as much as she could until Betty asked for some. She took over from Geri and got the last few spurts of my cum. She rolled her tongue in her mouth and then swallowed. She then grinned at us and said, "I like your cum, Uncle Max. Can I have more next time?" "Sure Betty. You have only to ask." "But now I need to have this fat cock inside my pussy. Fuck me, please daddy," Geri said and took the missionary position while I threaded my cock into her cunt. We fucked slowly at first until our passion and lust grew too much to control and I banged hard into her little girl pussy until she howled she was cumming and she wanted daddy's spunk inside her. I lay for a while surrounded by her warm soft sex as I throbbed inside her. Betty kept asking me to fuck her until I said okay.

I lay on my back and pulled her over me and ate her sweet little girl's twat. It was sweet and fleshy with a clit that was already prominent.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.