A Convenient Arrangement
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Pontifex

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - At age 15 Jason is quite the stud. He prefers women... the older the better. Dad is into young girls... not too young of course.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest  

I expected some grief from Jason because of Geri but it didn't happen. Jason took to her like she was his kid sister although he knew I was fucking her. It didn't seem to him weird that I preferred kids while his taste ran to mature women. Joan was a real hottie as he told me and he had his work carved out keeping the two sisters happy. He was like me in that sense; we don't pass judgements on people who think differently from us. Quietly I told Jason that I had sold the company.

"I've had enough with running a company. I want to take it easy and do R&D. I got some ideas in my head I want to try out," I told him.

He was surprised and wondered how we were going to make money. He was savvy enough to know that no one in his right mind lived off his capital.

"But dad, we can't live on our capital. Won't it run out after a while?" he protested.

"We invest our money. We keep away from anything that smells even slightly fishy. The best would be savings accounts, insurance stocks and bonds; stuff like that. I'm also moving the bulk of our money to Switzerland. Those guys are safe. Remember that if something looks too good to be true then it's not." It was no big deal to move my money to offshore accounts because my money was legit. When Jason went off to school Geri climbed onto my lap and asked me if I wanted a fuck.

"What about your pussy. Is it still sore?" I asked.

"It's okay now. I need to have your cock inside me again, how about it daddy?" "Sure Geri let's go upstairs." We stripped and lay on the bed. She had a very white skin and it stood out against my darker complexion. She played with my cock while I rubbed and fingered her pussy.

"Your pussy okay Geri?" I asked as I pushed my finger deep into her cunt hole.

"Yah, it don't hurt no more. It really feels good daddy. But I thought I was going to split in two when you poked me the first time. Did it make you feel good?" "Uhuh. I felt real good although I was sorry it hurt you," I told her. I didn't see the need to lie to her.

"It was bad at first but after that I loved it. It wasn't like those boys. Their cocks were small and didn't go in very far. Can I suck your cock?" I nodded and she went down on me. She managed to get the head in and she sucked and licked me while she frigged my shaft. She wasn't as good as Lexi but then Lexi had a bigger mouth. I pulled her on top of me and began eating her cunt. I pushed my tongue into her cunt hole and she moaned and pushed back on my mouth. Damned if her pussy didn't contract on my tongue. It didn't take long for her to be very wet. I got ready to fuck her again. I slicked my cock with KY and put some in her cunt hole. I pushed my cock into her tight little cunt. The feeling was awesome. She hissed and squirmed a little but she didn't fight it. It didn't take long before I was all the way inside her. This kid really had a deep cunt hole.

"Gee it's all the way inside me. Go on daddy give me a good fuck." Geri urged.

I began to move in and out of her pussy. It felt like I was caught in a contracting tube of flesh. She was like a horse that got the bit between its teeth and she began fucking back at me. I was astounded. I mean this was a ten-year old kid and she could fuck like a fifteen year old. She fucked better than Lexi did. I fucked her slowly because I didn't want to damage her. She was tight and it didn't take long before I shot her full of jizz. The funny thing is when she felt my jizz hit her insides she also started to cum. I didn't know if little girls her age could cum but there she was with her legs wrapped round me and her mouth clamped to mine screaming that it felt so good and would I fuck her harder. She lay there grinning at me when I pulled out and then she went to my cock and licked it clean. She said she liked my cum.

Cora came and cleaned the bedroom while we lay naked and she made cheeky remarks about the lovebirds in their nest.

"How was it kid?" she asked as she perched herself on the edge of the bed.

"Terrific, Cora," Geri replied, "daddy's got the best cock in the world and he fucks so good. You should try it." "Hah! Don't think I didn't. Still hurts when I shit," she grumbled.

"You gonna tell me Jason doesn't dick you in the ass?" I asked.

"That's why it still hurts when I shit," she replied rolling her eyes.

"C'mon Geri, get dressed. We gotta go out," I said to her.

"Okay daddy," she replied and went to the bathroom to clean up before getting dressed.

"Hold the fort till we get back Cora," I said.

"Sure thing Mr Kane," she replied, "was she any good?" "Terrific, Cora," I replied.

I bought some more stuff for her and some things for Lexi. We then went for lunch and she didn't want a big Mac — surprise.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.