A Convenient Arrangement
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Pontifex

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - At age 15 Jason is quite the stud. He prefers women... the older the better. Dad is into young girls... not too young of course.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Humor   Incest  

If I thought I was going to have trouble with Lexi, Cora's twelve year old kid, I couldn't have been more wrong. Cora brought the kid to my house the following day. She introduced Lexi and said, "Gotta go now Mr. K." She then left with an excited Jason in tow. I swear that kid already had a boner in his pants when he left.

I ran a critical eye over Lexi. She was a pretty little thing with dark brown hair and wicked eyes. She was five feet two inches tall and she had the lean, stretched figure of a twelve year old. Her butt was fabulous. It was round and tight and the three inch heels she was perched on made her butt stick out so far you could hang a coat on it. Her tits were small but big enough to make her thin cotton blouse stick up. She actually posed for me and when I finished looking her up and down she turned round and let me examine her rear while she turned her head and watched me.

"Gee, Mr Kane you're really good looking for an old guy," she said innocently. Well, I was already forty years old but I kept very fit working out and all that stuff. Then she floored me.

"Are you really going to fuck me? Mom says I gotta fuck you," she told me. She moved real close to me. I could smell her sweet body and feel the heat that radiated off her sweet body.

"You want me to fuck you?" "I guess so. Yeah! Sure, I want you to fuck me. I like you a lot Mr Kane," she said with a big, seductive smile. I took her to my room and undressed her before I took off all my clothes. Her eyes grew big when she saw my eight inch cock.

"Gee, you gotta big cock Mr Kane," she whined, "Is it going to hurt me a lot?" "Have you fucked before this Lexi?" She shook her head. "Don't worry kid, I'll be careful. It'll hurt a little only and then it will be good all the time. You gonna love being fucked I promise you." I hoped silently she wouldn't scream too loudly when I got her cherry.

I sat on the edge of the bed and drew her on my lap and kissed her. She parted her lips and let me put my tongue inside her. Boy that kid could kiss. We played tongue tag for the better part of ten minutes while I fondled her twat. Sometime during the byplay her hand curled round my shaft and she was jerking it slowly. I showed her how to rub it up and down with her soft little hand. After a period of tonsil massage I got her to kneel between my legs and told her, "Put my cock in your mouth and suck it Lexi." "Gee, Mr Kane, your cock is pretty big. I don't know if I can get it in my mouth." "Give it a try kid." "Okay, Mr Kane. Here goes." She got the head and part of the shaft inside her mouth and she began sucking and frigging it. She was really good. Suddenly she stopped and said, "Are you going to lick my pussy?" "How come you know so much about sucking and cunt licking kid?" I asked as I was really surprised.

"I used to peep at mom when Jason eats her pussy. He really loves eating momma's pussy. You wanna eat my pussy Mr Kane." "Okay Lexi. Let's do it. Now here's what you gotta do..." We got into the sixty-nine position with me below and her on top and when I began eating her hot, little twat she moaned and took half my cock into her mouth without even coughing. That little cunt was a mean cock sucker but I didn't want to cum in her mouth. I wanted to cum in her tight little twat.

She lay on her back without a fuss. She was eager even. She watched while I put some KY on my cock and into her pussy hole as far as my finger could go. I could feel her cherry when I pushed my finger into her cunt. I got my cock head into her easy enough. She had a pretty big pussy for someone her age. Once I got my cock inside her I simply went in all the way. No point fiddling around I thought. She shrieked when I tore into her but she didn't fight me. Tears dripped from her eyes and I licked them off her face while my whole cock lay throbbing inside her tight little cunt hole.

"Gawd that really hurt Mr Kane," she complained in a hoarse voice, "but your cock's all the way inside me now." That kid was really a hot number. She told me it was okay and I should begin fucking her properly.

"Gawd, this is good Mr Kane. I like it. Your cock feels great. Geez, I wish we did it earlier. Fuckin's great Mr Kane." Her crotch moved automatically as I began to push in and out of the tightest little cunt hole I ever had the pleasure of fucking. Her legs had wrapped themselves round my butt and she began to kick me with her heels like she was riding a horse. I couldn't stand it anymore and I blew my stack. Even after I had cum I continued to fuck Lexi. I filled her tight little twat with so much hot jizz that it was forced out of her pussy when I stroked in and out of her sizzling little twat.

"You finished already, Mr Kane? I think you just filled me with your jizz," she told me in a disappointed voice. "Can you fuck me some more?" "I'm not finished with you yet," I said, "this is the best pussy I've ever had in a long time. You bet I wanna fuck you some more kid." Naturally I took a long time to cum the second time around and she came twice before I gave her another load of sperm.

When I pulled out of her cunt, pink sperm gushed out and stained the bedsheet. I carried her to the bathroom and we had a hot shower together. After our bath we went to the kitchen and had lunch. She kept looking at me all the time.

"You okay kid?" I asked her.

"Sure Mr Kane, are we gonna fuck some more?" she replied. I stared at her for a minute or two.

"You serious kid? You want some more?" "You bet Mr Kane. I just love to feel that big, fat cock inside my little pussy. Hey, Mr Kane can I get my friend Geri to sleep over with us tonight?" I stared at her. "You're shitting me kid. We're supposed to spend the weekend fucking and doing other things like sucking and stuff and you wanna bring your chum over." "Sorry Mr Kane, I thought you'd like to fuck my friend too. She's cute and she just wants to learn how to fuck. You'll just love her." "How old is she kid?" "She's ten going on eleven Mr Kane and we tell each other all our secrets. She's always telling me how she wants to be fucked by a nice man." "That's just great. Don't you know that old guys are not supposed to fuck little girls like you?" "Sure I do. They go to jail and all." "You wanna see me go to jail, because if I do then your momma goes too." "Course I don't wanna see you go to jail. You fuck so good Mr Kane. I just love your big fat cock and Geri won't tell anyone about it." "What about her family?" "Well she hasn't got a family. She sort of lives here and there." Holy shit, she was talking about a street child, a homeless one. What did I get myself into, I asked myself. But I got turned on by the idea of fucking a ten year old and I agreed.

"Tomorrow I'll go get the kid," Lexi said.

Having said that Lexi jumped me and began to suck my cock saying she just had to find out what sperm tasted like. For the rest of the day she was either sucking my cock (never mind if I didn't shoot into her mouth) or getting me to fuck her. By the time we got to sleep I had fucked her at least six times and she went to sleep with my cock in her mouth like it was a big comforter.

The next morning was Saturday and my cock ached so I told her no games until after lunch. She pouted in disappoinment but she brightened when she remembered Geri.

"I'll go look for her," she said and ran out of the house before I could stop her. Half an hour later she turned up with this really cute little girl. She had black hair, green eyes and a very fair skin. She was about four foot ten and she was a typical ten-year old, which meant she had wide shoulders, a flat chest with a slightly rounded jutting belly, no hips, thin arms and short legs and a round butt that wiggled when she walked. She really was as cute as hell but she stank.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.