Time Warp, Kathy's Turn - Cover

Time Warp, Kathy's Turn

by KIMS FRIEND

Copyright© 2009 by KIMS FRIEND

Time Travel Sex Story: Another trip back in time results in Kathy being conditioned to enjoy and provide sex in any manner

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Time Travel   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Now that I realized that I could go back in time and make subtle changes that would change the future, I thought of the possibilities. What would it be like for instance, if I just happened to show up at the Alamo in a APC with a couple of 50 caliber machine guns, you know, help the Texas volunteers a bit? Or maybe alerting the police of a sniper hiding up in that schoolbook depository in Dallas that fateful November day? Yeah that would change the future, but as my friend Jonathon had warned, time travel, if discovered, was a capitol offense. No, changes like those would be far too dangerous, but changing Kathy a bit would never be discovered.

Of course the changes I desired were all about the sex I have with Kathy and I began making a list of things that she did, or didn't do, that I thought needed some attention.

Number one was her reluctance to "finish the job" so to speak, when it came to giving head. It took a long time before she finally agreed to suck me, but allowing me to cum in her mouth, let alone swallowing, was out of the question. When I got close, she would jerk me off. That had to change.

Anal sex? Yeah right. To her anything that wasn't considered "natural sex" was completely out of the question, and butt fucking was the number one taboo as far as she was concerned. That certainly had to be fixed.

There were a few other things I jotted down, such as the clothes she wore, her lack of aggressiveness in bed along with her disgust for porn.

The only reason I could think of why she was like that was due to her getting involved with some crazy religious group that her cousin belonged to when she was about sixteen. Whatever changes I made to Kathy had to be before that, and hopefully keeping her from ever getting involved with that group at all.

I racked my brain trying to remember just how things got started with Kathy, and I remembered her telling me the first time I kissed her, although it was just a peck on the cheek, the crush she had on me intensified, so that was where I was going to start.

It was the night of the New Year's Eve party that her sister was having, a party that I wasn't going to attend since Janet and I had recently spit up, but a friend of Sharon's had a cousin from Arizona visiting and not wanting to leave her alone, she asked if I would be her date that night. Although I really didn't want to go to the party, especially with a girl I didn't know, I balked at her request, but she was persistent, and so I finally agreed.

It was getting close to midnight and I really had to take a leak, but I held off until the New Year arrived and excused my self and rushed up to the john. At the top of the stairs sat Kathy looking down at what was going on, and as I passed by I asked.

"Why are you sitting up here? Why didn't you join the party?"

"Because my sister wouldn't let me. Said it would cramp her style."

It was then, back in the day, that I leaned over and kissed her cheek and wished her a happy New Year, and went to drain the lizard. This time however, I just didn't kiss her on the cheek, I held her close and gently pressed my lips to hers, a kiss that lasted a good minute or so. If a little peck on the cheek got her really interested, I could only imagine what she was thinking now.

When I came out of the washroom she was still looking down the stairs I came up from behind and put my arms around her waist.

"Would you mind if I kissed you again?"

"Really?"

I didn't respond, I simply pulled her close again and kissed her again, this time urging her lips to part with my tongue. I could tell she wasn't very experienced in kissing, at least passionate kissing, but I was persistent. When I broke off the kiss I let out a sigh.

"Wow! I could go for more of that. Want to make out for a while?"

"But what about the party, and that girl you're with?"

"Oh she and her cousin Linda have to be home by 12:30 and they're going to leave soon, so if you want we can continue this."

With that I kissed her again.

There were about six couples still sitting around listening to music and having a good time and I knew I wouldn't be missed, so when my "date" left I went back upstairs to Kathy.

"How about we go to your room, this way if anybody comes up the stairs we won't be disturbed, or do you want to go into the living room?"

"The couch has everyone's coat on it, so I guess we could go in my room."

Kathy had always gotten aroused when I kissed her neck and probed her ear gently with my tongue, so I used that knowledge to my advantage that night. Since she also was wearing a short dress, gently caressing her inner thigh, which I knew she also enjoyed, was part of my arsenal that night.

Even though Kathy was just thirteen and wasn't experienced in the least, Mother Nature had her responding. Her heavy breathing and soft moans told me that she was getting aroused, so I cooled things down a bit, not because I didn't want to fuck her, I wanted her to want this to happen again.

When I left her house that night I kissed her again at the back door and held her close for a few moments.

"Kathy, I can't believe how much you turned me on. Can we do this again?"

"You really want too?"

"Oh yeah, but we got to keep it a secret. I don't think your parents would be too happy about it. I mean, you're thirteen and I am seventeen, but someday our age difference won't matter."

"Someday?"

"You don't think I'm going to let you get away do you?"

I quickly left but returned in seconds, but to her it was a week later. Back then I spent a lot of time at her house after Janet and I broke up, but I was just hanging with Jim and her sister, not to be with Kathy, and that night when I returned the four of us played Monopoly until well past midnight.

Her parents were in bed for over an hour by the time we finally finished the game Sharon said she had a taste for White Castle's. When Jim asked if I wanted to with them I declined, knowing I had an opportunity to be alone with Kathy again.

The minute Jim pulled out of the driveway I looked over at Kathy.

"Come on, let's sit on the couch."

"Wouldn't you rather go to my room?"

"Sure, but what about when Jim and your sister get home? How do we explain that?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

I thought about it for a second or two and quickly got up and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm gonna park my car over at Ron's house across the street. When your sister and Jim get back they'll think I left. Be right back."

I moved my car and ran back into the house and took Kathy's hand.

"Come on we can go to your room now."

As luck would have it, Jim and Sharon didn't return for well over an hour, and during that time I warmed Kathy up, really warmed her up.

I wasn't sure if I had her to the point where she wouldn't resist me touching her breasts, but I figured if not I could repeat this night again. I knew from experience that Kathy liked her nipples being played with, so the instant my hand reached her breast I began to gently roll her nipple between my thumb and finger, which caused her to moan softly.

I left that night confident that it wouldn't be like in the past when we didn't have sex until we had gotten married; no I was going to fuck her a lot sooner than that.

The next item on my list was the night of the Valentines Day hayride, which was nothing more than a two-hour rolling make out session. That afternoon I again was hanging out with Jim and Sharon when Sharon got a phone call from one of her friends saying she wasn't feeling well and wouldn't make it. Sharon quickly asked if I was interested in going along, which I refused, claiming it was way to late to find someone to go with. Sharon teased by saying that her sister would love to go with me, but I rejected that idea at first before giving in, after all, I didn't want to sound to anxious to be with her little sister.

Originally Kathy and I sat on the end of the long flat bed covered trailer just talking, while the twenty or so couples did their thing. This night however was quite different. After I agreed to go with Kathy I took her aside when I had the chance and whispered.

"Don't wear a bra tonight, and bring a blanket."

She just looked at me for a second before biting down on her bottom lip and smiled.

When we arrived at Jacob's farm I quickly took Kathy to the very front of the trailer, a spot where it was the darkest, and staked out our place. The trailer was set up like it was a maze, with bails of hay stacked up, keeping each spot sort of private.

The ride usually took around two hours, and after fifteen minutes it was somewhat quiet, except for a few giggles. I didn't waste a lot of time made my move on Kathy the minute the trailer started moving. I don't know exactly why, but for some reason Kathy got turned on rather quickly and tweaking her nipples got her even hotter.

With the blanket that Kathy brought covering us, I pushed her sweater up and lowered my head and began sucking gently on one nipple then the other, causing her moan a bit louder. My right hand was making little circles over her stomach, but inching ever so slowly to waistband of the stretch pants she was wearing.

She had her arms wrapped tightly around my neck as our tongues probed each other's mouths when I took things to the next level. My hand slowly sunk past the waistband and inside of her panties, causing her to freeze.

"Oh my gosh Bobby what you doing?"

"Relax baby, trust me you're going to enjoy this, I guarantee it."

I went back to sucking her nipples for a bit before I slid my hand farther into her panties. She was so wet it was like she actually had pissed her pants, and I began spreading her juices over her clit she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer.

I was back to passionately kissing her when it happened; she reached orgasm for the first time in her life.

When we got back to her house I asked if she enjoyed the evening, and all she could do was take a deep breath and nod her head. I kissed her gently and promised the next time would be even better.

The next few times I went back I purposely got her all worked up, but never attempted to bring her to another orgasm, hoping it would be she that would request things to go further that it was, and I wasn't disappointed.

It was a Saturday afternoon just after school had just ended for the year when I drove down her street and saw her walking towards her house. I pulled up next to her and called out.

"Kathy, what's up?"

"Hi Bobby how are you? You haven't been by in over a week."

"Well, that's because Jim is out of town, and I didn't have an excuse to drop by. I didn't think it would be a good idea, at least not yet."

I had the feeling that she wanted for us to be alone someplace, and I knew exactly where we could have some privacy, my bedroom.

Even though I knew my mom would be home, I also knew she would half blitzed on vodka, something that she did quite often over that nine years since my dad passed.

"Say Kathy, you doing anything now?"

"No, not really, why?"

"Well, if you can get out of the house for a while we can go somewhere."

"Yeah I can go, but where?"

"My house. You game?"

"Sure, but drive down a bit past the curve, and I'll catch up in few minutes. I'll tell my mom I going to a friends house."

About ten minutes later the passenger door opened and Kathy jumped in.

"So we're going to your house, isn't anyone home?"

"Oh my mom probably is, but she never comes up to my room, so she won't bother us."

I looked out to the back yard, and as usual mom was in her bikini sunbathing, and of course sipping on vodka and tonics. I couldn't understand why she never go involved with anyone after dad passed, she was a good looking woman and had nice figure, but never did.

Fifteen minutes after Kathy and I entered my room she was responding to my every touch, and as her breathing hastened, I knew it was time.

I had already removed her blouse and bra at that point, and now she just stared at me while I slid her shorts and panties down her legs, leaving her totally naked laying in from of me.

I moved up next to her and began kissing and caressing her once more when she moaned softly.

"Bobby, touch me like you did at the hay ride."

I smiled at her request, knowing she wanted to experience the ultimate sexual pleasure again, an orgasm, and I planned on providing just that, but in another way.

As I moved down and began sucking her nipples my hand was caressing her inner thighs, but I refrained from touching her elsewhere. I continued teasing her in that manner while my head moved a bit lower and I was tonguing her naval, causing her groan louder.

"Now Bobby, do it now."

It was only then did I allow my finger to gently touch her clit, causing her to instinctively part her legs. It was time to bring her over the edge in a manner that I hoped she would enjoy, and want again.

My next move was to plant my lips over her erect clit and suck gently while my tongue ran all around it.

"Oh my god Bobby what are you doing to me?"

I paid no attention to her question and continued my efforts to please her, and as expected she cried out her pleasure moments later.

After she regained normal breathing I just had to sooth my ego and I asked.

"Did you enjoy that Kathy? Did you like having your cunt sucked like that?"

"I can't believe you used you mouth down there, but yeah, I did like it."

"Does that mean you'll let me eat your pussy again? I liked doing it, and I enjoy the taste of your cunt. It felt good to cum, didn't it?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.