Otaku Studios - Cover

Otaku Studios

Copyright© 2009 by Alucard Nightroad

Chapter 10: Brit Meets Someone New

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Brit Meets Someone New - Follow the life of Daniel, owner of a private photo studio, called Otaku Studios. Cosplay, sex, twists, turns, kink, everything you need for an awesome hentai. With toys Warning: later chapter will make you question the sanity of our nymphomaniac studio owner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Brit works the counter in the studio, spinning on the chair waiting for someone to come in. I wonder if I can tease Daniel into a quickie before we close up tonight. Squirming a little she adjusts her jeans so she doesn't end up with a wet spot. She looks up in time to see a girl walk though the front door.

Hina walk though the door standing 5 foot 6 inches with small breasts pushing against a tight t-shirt, a skirt coming just below her ass. Her hair in a short cut the type that gave Brit the urge to play with it. "Uh, is this the Otaku Studios photo studio? I was hoping to get signed up for a photo shoot."

Brit smiles pulling out a sample book, and laying it on the counter. "You are at the right place. Here is our sample book do you have anything in particular that you would like to do?" Maybe something naked, Daniel shouldn't get all the fun and she is definitely cute although a little boyish. I don't mind though.

"Uh, I am not sure; I heard that you do cosplay shoots. Is that true?

"Yes, Daniel the main photographer has done many cosplay shoots, as well as some more interesting shoots. We have a large wardrobe of clothes that are dry cleaned after every shoot, or you can bring in your own clothes or costumes. Is this a shoot for something special or is it going to be a private thing?"

Hina paces nervously. "Can you do both during one and what would a private shoot entail? Man she is cute and I think she is hitting on me. I wonder how she would freak if she knew the truth about me.

"We can do what ever you would like hun and a private shoot is what ever you feel comfortable with. If that is lingerie or if it is full nude it is up to you." I hope it is nude I would love to get a taste of her. "We have the portrait studio down here and several more studios upstairs and can cater to any style you would like. Daniel the owner and main photographer, is out for the day. I am Brit his assistant, I can do a shoot for you now if you would like, but it will be a couple of days before Daniel can get you in."

Hina looks around nervously and runs her fingers though her hair. "Can we do a basic shoot now so I can get my parents off my back and do you have somewhere I can change into something a little more appropriate for photos?

"Sure can, and there is a changing room around the corner if you would like to borrow something from out wardrobe it is across from the changing room. I will be in the studio unless you would like to use one of the upstairs studios."

"I will have a look though the wardrobe and then can we do this upstairs? I have kind of a problem with people watching me." Smiling at Brit she heads towards the wardrobe.

"That is fine I will set up the studio on the third floor, stairs are in the back I will see you up there in say ten minutes or so?" Brit closes up the studio while she watches Hina walk away grinning to herself as she stares at Hina's ass. Adjusting her pants Brit grabs her equipment and heads up to the third floor, setting up the glamour studio.

Hina come up the back stairs dressed in a white formal button-up blouse and a loose pair of slacks, carrying her clothes. Walking into the studio she sets down the clothes and moves to the center of the screen. "So where do you want me?"

Naked between my legs... "Uh, give me a second and I will help pose you." Brit finishes positioning the camera and drags over a chaise lounge. Moving behind Hina, Brit grinds against her trying to make it seem innocent. Brit poses her on the chaise lounge, before moving behind the camera and snapping pictures. Time passes as Brit takes the photos trying to tease and flirt with Hina as she does. Finishing the shoot she offers Hina a hand up pulling her in and taking a chance kissing her gently. "There is a bathroom next to the stairs that you can use to change back into your clothes." Picking up the camera she kills power to the equipment and heads to the office smirking to herself.

Hina stares at Brit stunned as Brit walks into the office. Shaking it off she quickly heads to the bathroom, she pushes the door shut although it doesn't latch and opens again slightly without her noticing. Quickly she pulls open the blouse and throws it into the corner, pulling her pants and panties off in one quick movement. Panties removed Hina's secret is freed, sitting on the toilet Hina strokes her big cock thinking about Brit.

As the photos get downloaded to the computer Brit heads back towards the studio passing the bathroom door. Seeing it open Brit looks inside, stopping stunned as she realizes that Hina is hung. Smiling to herself she pushes open the door and moves over to her. "You know I was hope I would get into your pants as soon as you walked in but I never expected to want you to get into mine."

Oh shit, what do I do now I didn't want her to find out. "I can explain, just don't..."

Pressing a finger to Hina's lips Brit kneels down in front of her. "Shh, don't talk just enjoy. I mean to fix what I caused." Grinning she runs her hands over Hina's legs and sides moving her hands away. Reaching down she takes hold of her cock licking the tip. Smiling up at Hina she starts sucking her dick with all the lust and passion of long separated lovers.

Letting out a deep a low moan, Hina lets a load go in Brit's mouth. Breathing heavy Hina looks down at a grinning Brit. "Where did you learn to suck cock like that baby and can we take this somewhere besides the bathroom. I think I need a taste of that sexy body since you helped yourself to a taste of mine."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.