Otaku Studios - Cover

Otaku Studios

Copyright© 2009 by Alucard Nightroad

Chapter 8: Cosplay Prom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Cosplay Prom - Follow the life of Daniel, owner of a private photo studio, called Otaku Studios. Cosplay, sex, twists, turns, kink, everything you need for an awesome hentai. With toys Warning: later chapter will make you question the sanity of our nymphomaniac studio owner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Sitting in the apartment Daniel works on making up a new website for the studio. Taking a break from the website he pulls up his e-mail and messenger. Just as he is about to return to work a message from Mimi pops up.

Nekochan19: Hey!

DarkOtaku: Hey

Nekochan19: Got a question for you.

DarkOtaku: Shoot

Nekochan19: What are you doing next Friday?

DarkOtaku: Raises eyebrow Nothing why?

Neckochan19: My prom is next weekend and well the photographer the school hired sucks.

DarkOtaku: So you want me to take pictures for you then I take it.

Neckochan19: Well that, and my new boyfriend is kind of shy and I was hoping out could give him some pointers.

DarkOtaku: So you want me to take your prom pictures and show your boyfriend how to make you scream for more all night.

Neckochan19: Well in so many words, yeah I guess, but do you have to make everything so dirty.

DarkOtaku: Yes I do Mimi and you love it. I have to get back to work just send me details on what you had in mind for everything.

Nekochan19: Okies!

Nekochan19: Bye

DarkOtaku: Bye

Closing out of messenger Daniel went back to work, finishing the website he crawls into the bed. Working over the next week he sets up the studio for Mimi's prom photo-shoot. Going though his supply room off on one side of the studio, he pulls screens looking of the specific ones that he was looking for. I know I've got a set of Tokyo screens in here somewhere. Finding the screens he was looking for he installed them in the riggings. The following Friday, the day of the shoot Daniel was doing a final check on the equipment when he heard the sounds of the elevator opening down stairs as Mimi came across the intercom.

"Hey Daniel, we are here. We will be up in a couple of minutes." Releasing the call button, Mimi walks into the elevator shutting the gate.

"To lazy to take the stairs are we, Mimi? I am finishing the setup now I should be about done by the time that old thing makes it up here." Moving back to the cameras Daniel does a final check and starts the powering on everything.

Looking around nervously holding the bags containing his tux and Mimi's dress, Mark looks around the elevator nervously. "You sure this is ok, Mimi? Why couldn't we just gotten pictures done at the prom itself?"

"Would you calm down, Mark. I am not getting crap pictures like last year, and Daniel is a close friend and awesome photographer."

"He just sounded kind of creepy over the intercom. I am just a little nervous about being in this part of town anyway and that was a little much."

Moving over to the elevator to Daniel over hears the two of them as they come up. Pulling open the elevator as it comes to a stop her gives Mimi a hug and offers Mark his hand. "So I am creepy am I; don't mind the location it isn't all that bad anymore. When I bought the building it was hell but that was when they were damn near paying people to buy up the buildings. It is a lot better now in fact I hear they are going to start putting in studio apartments around here to revitalize the area."

Shaking Daniel's hand Mark loses all color in his face and starts to look really uncomfortable. "Uh, you heard that did you? I didn't mean anything by it or anything I swear. You aren't going to kill me now are you?"

Sighing, Mimi smacks Mark upside the head. "Ignore him please Daniel, I am apparently dating a retard. I told you to act normal for once Mark."

Laughing to himself, Daniel leads them into the studio closing the gate on the elevator. "Go easy on him will you Mimi, I think it is kind of cute. No Mark, I am not going to kill you. I am not sure what you might have heard about me to make you think that, but in truth I am probably not much older then you. I do this as a hobby I am mainly an electronics consultant, so that should explain my creepy guy look I hope. But enough about me let's get this shoot going. I only have the one bathroom on this floor studio but Mark you are welcome to wait until Mimi finishes or you can change out here. I am not expecting anyone else so you only have to worry about me seeing you change."

"Sounds good, Daniel. You boys don't have too much fun without me." Giving Daniel a wink she takes her bags and head to the bathroom looking back at them with a smile on her face she shuts the bathroom door and locks it.

Either I am freaking out like usual or this is all too weird. "Uh, I guess I might as well change out here, since knowing her she will be a while." Picking up his bag Mark walks over to the bed room side of the studio and sets his tux out on the bed.

Grinning to himself, Daniel flips on the bedroom cameras taking pictures of Mark changing. Not bad, I wonder what he looks like without the pants though.

Forgetting that Daniel was in the room Mark starts to relax. Pulling off his pants he unintentionally shows his ass off to Daniel and reviles the fact that he is a commando man.

Licking his lips Daniel stares at Marks ass. I don't think Mimi would mind me breaking him in early. "So you are commando man."

Spinning around at the sound of Daniel's voice looks shocked for a second. "Don't scare me like that Daniel." Realizing what Daniel is talking about, he hurries to cover himself.

Noting that not only does Mark have a nice ass but is larger than average Daniel gets up and starts walking over to him. "No need to cover up Mark, we are just guys here. Think of it like the locker room back at school."

Thinking of the locker room for several seconds he blocks it out as he starts to get hard. "That isn't going to work Daniel."

Sitting on the bed next to Mark, Daniel watches his dick start to get hard. "Why not Mark, with a dick like that I bet you make everyone jealous."

"Can I trust you, Daniel?"

"With anything you feel safe telling me. I will never reveal anything unless you are ok with it. Ask Mimi if you need."

"That is ok I trust you. You feel like a safe person to me. To answer your question, I do but I end up being shy and submissive a lot of the time, and well I am bisexual and the guys at school know it. So I end up being the bottom in the shower and they all tell me how my dick is wasted on a fag." Mark looks over at Daniel as though the thoughts had really upset him.

"I know how that can go. Are they forcing themselves on you or anything?" Looking concerned Daniel hugs the naked Mark close to him.

"No, nothing like that. They just make me feel like I am less of a person because I like men too. I am afraid I won't be able to do anything for Mimi. I have only taken it I don't know what I am doing, I don't know how..."

Kissing Mark deeply to quiet him, Daniel wraps his hand around Mark's dick. "I am going to make all that better for you Mark. No one should feel that bad about themselves especially not someone as hot as you." Kneeling in front to Mark, Daniel takes his dick into his mouth sucking on the tip. Getting into a rhythm he bobs up and down on Mark's dick, while he strokes it with his hand.

Moaning, Mark watches Daniel suck his dick. "Oh god, that feels good. I didn't think I would be on the receiving end of one of these. I don't understand why you are doing this for me though."

Daniel pulls off his pants as he continues to suck Mark's dick. Pushing Mark back onto the bed he makes sure Mark's dick is as slippery as he can get it. "I am doing this because it isn't fair to have a dick like this and not use it properly. That and you are hot and I want some fun." Kneeling over Mark, Daniel sits slowly on his dick. Moaning as Mark enters him.

Moaning as Daniel himself onto his cock, he pulls Daniel down to him kissing him deeply. "Your ass is so tight but if you want me to use it properly let me do the work." Pulling Daniel off his dick he puts him in a doggy style position and slides back into Daniel's ass. Enjoying the feeling of being on top, Mark slams into Daniel as hard as he can.

Daniel moans loudly smiling as Mark slams into his ass. The kid fucks like a pro that is for sure. "Come on Mark prove that you are a true man cum in your slut."

Grabbing Daniel's hips Mark starts pounding into him harder. "I am going to cum in your ass, Daniel." Slamming into Daniel one last time, filling him with his cum, pulling out of Daniel Mark pulls him up kissing him deeply sliding his tongue into Daniel's mouth. "Thank you for that, Daniel."

Kissing Mark back their tongues intertwined, Daniel pulls him into a close embrace. "You are welcome Mark it was an honor to help you. But we should be getting dress Mimi is probably about ready and she might get upset that we started without her." Kissing Mark again gently he pulls his pants back up.

Smiling Mark goes back to getting dressed. Finishing tying his bowtie he sits on the bed putting on his shoes as Mimi comes out of the bathroom.

Mimi leaves the bathroom dressed up looking almost identical to Sailor Moon's Princess Serenity and looks around for the boys. Walking around to the bedroom side of the studio she notices Daniel stretched out on the bed and Mark just getting ready to out on his coat. "What the hell guys. I have been in the bathroom for probably an hour and you two aren't even ready yet."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.