Otaku Studios
Chapter 6: Fun with the New Girl

Copyright© 2009 by Alucard Nightroad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Fun with the New Girl - Follow the life of Daniel, owner of a private photo studio, called Otaku Studios. Cosplay, sex, twists, turns, kink, everything you need for an awesome hentai. With toys Warning: later chapter will make you question the sanity of our nymphomaniac studio owner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Sitting alone in the studio, Daniel works one building the portfolio for Uke. Looking though the pictures he starts to realize that he has enough for a regular and an explicit portfolio. Finishing the standard portfolio he starts working on one for the explicit photos. His mind wondering as he works he remembers the outfits the Kitty got him as part of her revenge, and what he has added to them. Concentrating on the job at hand he finishes both portfolios setting them to the side. Letting his hormones get the best of him Daniel grabs a skirt and a tank top out of the box he stashed the stuff Kitty bought him in. Looking around the room to make sure no one was there he pulls a bag out from under the bed. Pulling out a pair of black bikini panties he retreats to the bathroom locking the door. Striping down he gets in the shower washing his body clean. He pulls out a razor and starts shaving his arms and legs. Getting carried away he shaves all the hair from his body except for his head. Getting out of the shower he dries himself off, looking at the clothes on the counter starting to get nervous. I have gone this far I might as well go all the way. Just last week I was one-hundred percent straight, or at least it thought I was. No I am standing here completely shave ready to pretend to be a girl, hell I am standing here wanting to be a girl and get fucked all night. Well here we go no turning back now. Setting down the towel he picks up the panties pulling them on. Noticing how nice they feel her pulls on the shirt before hiding his hard-on and pulling on the skirt. Looking in the mirror as he heads back to the bedroom area, he smiles to himself about how cute he looks. Stretching out on the bed he falls asleep dressed as a Kitty's new girl.

As he waves goodbye to his father Uke walks up to the Otaku Studios building. Not sure what to do he hits the door bell on the side door by the elevator, Daniel took him up on the last time he was there.

Hearing the door bell Kitty gets up and takes the elevator down from the apartment. Who could that be? I am not expecting anyone. Opening the elevator door she finds Uke standing there looking confused. "Can I help you?"

Looking up at Kitty, really confused he looks around the buildings to make sure he is at the right place. "I hope so; I am looking for Otaku Studios. I thought this was the building but I guess I was wrong."

Opening the elevator door all the way, Kitty motions for Uke to follow her. "You are in the right place. I am Kitty, Daniel's girlfriend, and I take it that since Daniel hasn't taken on anymore clients that he has told me about so you must be Kyosuke. You are much cuter then Daniel describes you. He is upstairs in the studio office working on something or another, I will take you up."

Looking kind of nervous, Uke follows Kitty into the apartment. "Nice to meet you Kitty, call me Uke though everyone does. So do you two live here?"

Taking Uke on a tour though the studios Kitty guides him up to the office. "Yeah, I guess Daniel got a deal when he bought the place for the studio and decided to make use of the whole building. So he set up his studio over the first three floors and the apartment above. But that was all before I moved in." Heading into the office Kitty looks around the main area looking for Daniel. Coming across the portfolios for Uke's shot she looks though the first one. Damn, he is fucking cute. I am glad it was Daniel taking the pictures and not me, I would have end up raping the kid. "Hey, Uke here is your portfolio, if you want to look through it." Noticing the second portfolio on the desk she picks it up thumbing through it. Noticing what the pictures were, she looked more carefully though it. That fucker he can't keep his dick in his pants. Had I known about his I would have may my revenge even worse. I wonder if he is fucking the cat-girl chick too. What am I saying, of course, he is. Hell I want to fuck her. Daniel is going to get it for this; I wonder if I can get Uke to help. Closing the portfolio she hands it to Uke, with an evil grin on her face. "Looks like you two had a lot of fun doing that shoot."

Taking the portfolio he finishes looking over the first before opening it. "Yeah, I had a lot of fun. I didn't think that model would be that cool." Opening the second portfolio he looks at the pictures, speechless. "Uh, I can explain, I thought he was single and uh. I honestly didn't know he had a..."

Kissing him deeply Kitty cuts Uke off mid-sentence. "Don't worry about it. It was Daniel thinking with his dick. I don't care right now I just want to get even. You look around for him I am going to go grab my new toys. We are going to give him a little taste of what he gave you." Running across the room she goes upstairs and grabs her box of toys from the bedroom.

Standing still, stunned over what just happened for several minutes Uke finally moves looking around the office for Daniel. Walking past the bedroom area he sees Daniel laying on the bed asleep still dressed in women's clothes, his skirt messed up revealing his panties underneath. I can't believe I am doing this. He is in a relationship and I am helping his girlfriend get back at him for sleeping with me. There he is, maybe he can talk sense into Kitty. Wait is he? Oh my god, he is. He is wearing a skirt and panties! Fuck he does look good though. Fuck it; whatever Kitty is planning I am in.

Kitty runs back up the stairs carrying her box of toys, seeing Uke standing over at the entrance to the bedroom she heads over, seeing Daniel herself. Damn, the fucker likes it. Well this works out perfectly he wants to dress up like a girl. So when he does he is going to be my little slut girl. Sitting down on the bed behind Daniel, she pats the edge of the bed as a signal for Uke to sit down. Noticing the rope tied to the headboard Kitty ties up Daniels hands, before shaking him awake.

Slowly waking up Daniel pulls at the ropes binding his hands. Shifting around, he looks nervously at Kitty. "Hey baby, what are you doing up here and why am I tied to the bed?"

Giving Daniel an evil grin Kitty nods to Uke. "Well I am here because, Uke here didn't know where he needed to go to get a hold of you, and well you are tied to the bed because we found your portfolio of Uke porn. That and I feel that if you like taking pictures of us getting fucked, that we were going to take pictures of you getting fucked." Reaching down she starts rubbing Daniels dick though his panties. "Then we found our little slut all dressed up and it got so much better."

Pulling himself up Daniel looks between Kitty and Uke. "Uke? Uh, I can explain all of this please let me go and I will make it better."

Pushing Uke onto the bed Kitty straddles him. "Not going to work Daniel. You lost all bargaining chips when you kept his little jewel for yourself. I am going to have my turn with him while you watch and then my little slut girl is going to take it like the slut she is. The whole time we are going to get it on camera just like you did for Uke." Leaning down she kisses Uke deeply sliding her tongue into her mouth as she pulls his shirt up. Breaking the kiss she pulls Uke's shirt over his head returning to nibble on his neck. Pulling her top off, she sits on Uke bra exposed. "It's ok Uke, if you like what you see then show me."

Nodding Uke reaches up and grabs her boobs. Massaging them he fumbles with the clip on the front of her bra. Opening the clip he pushes the bra out of the way pulling her down to him. Taking a nipple in her mouth he pulls her bra off her and throws it to the pile of their clothes on the floor. Licking Kitty's nipples her goes with his instincts moving up and nibbling on her ear, biting her neck.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.