Otaku Studios - Cover

Otaku Studios

Copyright© 2009 by Alucard Nightroad

Chapter 3: The Bridget Cosplayer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Bridget Cosplayer - Follow the life of Daniel, owner of a private photo studio, called Otaku Studios. Cosplay, sex, twists, turns, kink, everything you need for an awesome hentai. With toys Warning: later chapter will make you question the sanity of our nymphomaniac studio owner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Returning from the screen printers, Daniel notices a car that seems to be driving around lost. Shrugging it off, he pulls into the drive next to the studio. As the car following him drives past, he gets out and starts unloading the back of his truck. Pulling the last backdrop out of the truck and propping it up in the service elevator.

The car pulls up and stops, the driver rolling down his window. "Excuse me sir, I am a little lost we are trying to find Otaku Studios, do you know where it is?"

Exiting the elevator Daniel walks up to the car. "You have found it, I am Daniel. What can I do for you?"

Grabbing a bag from the back seat the driver hands it the passenger of the car. "This is the place Uke, take your bag, call me when you are done and I will come pick you up." Turning back to Daniel, the driver shakes his hand. "Nice to meet you Daniel takes care of him, I will pick him up when you are done." He drives off, as the passenger door closes.

Uke, dressed in a pair of green girls pants and a random t-shirt, his medium length black hair blowing into his face as he waits for the car to get out of sight.

As the car drives down the street Daniel kicks himself as he sizes up his latest client. Mmm, he is a cute one. Nice body, nice ass. God Daniel, why are you thinking about him like this? You are straight, aren't you? "Hey name is Daniel. I take it yours is Uke?"

Grabbing his bag Uke starts to follow Daniel. "No it is, Kyosuke but I go by Uke most of the time."

Looking at Uke for a second, Daniel heads back to the service elevator. "You know what uke means right?"

Following Daniel into the elevator Uke sets down his bag as Daniel closes the door. "Yeah I do, but my parents don't. They named me Kyosuke after a guy my dad fought with in the war. I found out what uke meant and took to going by that and they never questioned it."

Reaching the studio Daniel starts unloading backdrops, pointing in the direction of the bathroom, looking over at Uke. "Bathroom is over there you can go ahead and change. I have to hang these backdrops before we get started."

Grabbing his bag Uke walks to the bathroom and closes the door. My god he is cuter then Mimi said. I hope what they say is true. Reaching into his bag, he pulls out a form fitting Bridget costume. I hope everyone is gay for Bridget.

Grabbing the backdrops and carrying them over to the center of the studio, Daniel carefully installs them into the riggings

Having changed, Uke walks back into the room. Standing in front of the bathroom, wearing a blue nun's outfit with black shorts underneath, he holds onto a giant stuffed teddy bear.

Turning around Daniel almost falls off his stand. Nervously climbing down from the stand, he pulls down one of the new backgrounds. "Wow, You look ... good. I would have sworn you were her, uh him, that you were Bridget. Oh, I had these made up to look like scenes from guilty gear for the shoot. What do you think?" You are straight Daniel. You shouldn't be having this problem.

Happily Uke runs up to Daniel. "Wow that is perfect thank you!" Standing on one foot, Uke wraps his arms around Daniels neck and kisses him quickly on the lips. Dropping back to his feet with his hands behind his back and looking cute as if nothing happened.

Confused Daniel starts gesturing and scratching his head. "Did you just ... did we just ... uh, never mind let's get started." Shaking it off, Daniel kneels behind the camera line.

Smiling to himself Uke goes into a pose that looks as though he was getting ready to attack with his yo-yo.

Snapping pictures, Daniel moves behind the desk, and adjusts himself. Walking to the backdrop he sets up the next scene as he signals Uke to get ready for the next pose.

Grabbing his teddy bear, Uke poses clenching the bear in his arms.

Groaning quietly to himself, Daniel snaps pictures. Damn this kid is a bigger tease then Mimi.

Midway though the set of photos, Uke drops to his knees looking up at the camera holding his bear.

Feeling the strain in his pants over Uke, Daniel tries to put off changing scenes as much as he can.

Adjusting again, Daniel tries to hide his obvious hard-on. Getting up, Daniel goes to change the backdrop to the next scene.

Grabbing Daniels arm as he walks past, Uke pulls him close. Reaching up he grabs Daniels dick though his jeans. Well I guess this proves everyone is gay for Bridget. "Did I do this Daniel? I think I should fix it." Before Daniel can say a word, Uke unzips his pants and pulls out his cock. "Oh my god, you are huge. I am going to enjoy this."

"What are you ... Oh my god?" Daniel throw his head back moaning as Uke takes his dick into his mouth.

Licking the tip of Daniel's dick, Uke slowly licks down its length. Trying to take Daniel's cock into his mouth, Uke gags slightly. After gagging he takes only half of Daniel's dick into his mouth wrapping his hand around the rest. Moving his hand in time Uke bobs up and down on Daniel's dick, sucking it with passion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.